Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: International

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Jenny23/06 · Edited
BELINDA E FALGOUT‎ TO ORGONE ENERGY ~ ORGONITE ~ CLOUDBUSTERS ~ PLASTERITE
1 hr ·

Plasterite 
An awesome EMF filter and combating geoengineering….
Make some!  

10You, Tony Geron, Belinda E Falgout and 7 others
COMMENTS

Jenny Mortell Oh those little ones !!! Permission to share this and Miranda’s post to the Seleniteplus Forum please ?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 34 mins · Edited
Edit

Belinda E Falgout Sure, that would be fine… speaking for Miranda, I don’t think she would mind. 
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 12 mins
Remove

Jenny Mortell Belinda E Falgout Thank you very much. Two lovely posts.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 11 mins
Edit

Belinda E Falgout Thank you as well… for introducing me to plasterite. 
LoveShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 10 mins
Remove

Miranda Fay Falgout Oh, I don’t mind either. 
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Just now
Remove

Jenny Mortell Miranda Fay Falgout Thank you Miranda, your arrangement is gorgeous.

MIRANDA FAY FALGOUT WITH BELINDA E FALGOUT.
18 hrs
My mama made me this Seed of Life Plasterite and I set my crystals on it. Love it so much, thanks mama. 

CEO508 posts

Jenny23/06

June Cheney Carnahan

June 17

I’ve got a similar thing going on… a houseplant has been leaning closer and closer to my plasterite BSB. 

LoveShow more reactions
Comment

3You, Belinda E Falgout and Aaron Aerni
COMMENTS

Belinda E Falgout Sooo awesome! 
June 17 at 8:40am ·

LikeShow more reactions
·
Remove

Belinda E Falgout Beautiful plasterite…Frequency/ BSB 
I love the Duct Tape too! 
June 17 at 8:42am ·

LikeShow more reactions
·
Remove

June Cheney Carnahan Belinda E Falgout thank you! I just changed the duct tape this week… needed something prettier to look at. 
June 17 at 8:44am ·

LikeShow more reactions
·
Remove

Jenny Mortell June Cheney Carnahan I love the lateral thinking here, not stuck in the boring silver/grey duct tape. Permission to share please?
45 mins ·

LikeShow more reactions
·
Edit

June Cheney Carnahan Jenny Mortell of course! 
39 mins ·

LikeShow more reactions
Remove

Jenny Mortell June Cheney Carnahan Thank you June.

CEO508 posts

Jenny23/06
Belinda E Falgout

20 hrs · 

Finally got around to wrapping this evil thing up double-layered… First layer of wire mesh with one of those round radiator clamp, then duct-taped around the clamp…
Then the whole box with wire mesh add more duct tape…
Added a few more pieces of plasterite.
I need to add some orgonite as well.

Comment

16You, Greg Richardson, Martina Kaldenhoven and 13 others
COMMENTS

April Besch It still creates dirty electricity and is a surveillance device and you didn’t opt into it.
· Reply ·
· 20 hrs · Edited
Remove

Belinda E Falgout I know April. 
Your recent post inspired me to get out there and use the wire mesh and ring that I have bought months ago to do this…
Even if I got off my butt and made the effort and called tomorrow…. I’m sure it wouldn’t be done within a matter of minutes…. So, it’s better then nothing!… for now.
I definitely need to look into it…
There’s also a cost to having this removed, as well…. Right!?
· Reply ·
· 20 hrs
Remove

April Besch Oh I’m sure there’s a cost. Probably $159 bucks. Extortion for sure. But it’s worth it to preserve your health!!
· Reply · 20 hrs

CEO508 posts

Jenny24/06 · Edited
LINDA ABBOTT ADDED 4 PHOTOS AND A VIDEO.
1 hr ·

Happy Friday!  No matter what is going on in our lives we need to honor our childlike spirit. Let the colors play with you on the canvas, dance and sing to music that brings you joy or indulge a treat that is so delicious you effortlessly close you eyes, smile and say yum. 

Today I worked in my fairy garden. 

CEO508 posts

Jenny28/06 · Edited
While browsing Youtube this evening, synchronicity led me to this interesting interview
between our friend Eric Raines and Beth Ann Carr.  He speaks about Plasterite from 1.05.00 to about 1.22.00.
https://web.archive.org/web/20171104093627if_/https://www.youtube.com/embed/yg7h2q-Lv8U

Hmmmmm I really wonder why this link doesn’t open up the video?
Jenny Mortell Eric Raines I forgot these were on the youtubes 
Good find!l
Jenny Mortell A very impressive recommendation for Plasterite thank you Eric Raines. It should be more widely viewed imho.
Stephen Geddes Yes … great interview ….and wow , thanks for acknowledge on my orgonite Eric…I do enjoy this energy caper … and yes , Plasterite is such a great energy device to promote that anybody can make ,,,my favourite would definitely be the plasterite broadcaster for electricity grid (known as the BSB ,,blue sky broadcaster)….I’ve made a heaps of these and gifted to many families across Oz , so many communities benefitting….. also , great info on the why’s and how’s on gifting towers,…. and then great info on Bernoulli Rings ,,they are wild !!! …. covered so much info …. outstanding job Eric (y)
Eric Raines Ive learned a lot from you guys. I am honored to know all of you 

CEO508 posts

Jenny29/06 · Edited
TONY GERON
11 hrs
Latest cone, 18 inch….. has a 8 inch pine cone at the very tip, used pine needles to keep it centered. Looks like a birds nest… 
Juliet Kelly, Greg Richardson and 6 others
COMMENTS

Shane Keshken thats interesting. is it just for decoration??
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 11 hrs
Remove

Tony Geron Actually… no.  There are many different forms that nature provides us with that follow a very specific pattern, my buddy and mentor use to say that nature loved the Fiboracci sequence. The cones themselves, when palmed for sensitivity with a hand has amazing energy. The pine needles do as well. There is also a big chunk of black tormaline near the base. I like to cook… LOL Especially with tools of light. So trying out new things is always fun and done without expectation. 
· Reply ·
· 10 hrs
Remove

Shane Keshken cook plasterite you mean??

and yea, i ubiasedly ran my hand over my giant plasterite pyramids the other day and i really could feel something emitting from them..

· Reply ·
· 10 hrs
Remove

Shane Keshken i also tested mine with a volt meter tester abd a conductivity tester and they both showed to be emitting energy
· Reply ·
· 10 hrs
Remove

Write a reply…

Jenny Mortell Lovely to see this. I love the subtle colour and the bird’s nest effect.       

CEO3,132 posts

Dissident30/06
ah the girls have been very busy that is pleasant to see. Thx

CEO508 posts

Jenny01/07 · Edited

HANAH COBBAN
15 hrs
There is a plasterite mushroom I made, that broke, under here. I decided I didn’t want to throw it out, but it was kinda ugly so I didn’t want to look at it either  I’ve noticed the chicks like to hang out next to it.
9You, Cathy Dolbec, Greg Richardson and 6 others
COMMENTS

Hanah Cobban Mind you, they have lots of shade! 80% of their coop is under shade actually. And they choose to hang out there.
· Reply · 15 hrs
Remove

Jenny Mortell That’s very sweet Hanah. Cool chicks, good taste in feeling good energies 
· Reply ·
· 15 hrs

CEO508 posts

Jenny01/07
JUNE CHENEY CARNAHAN
13 hrs · Malibu, CA, United States
My souvenir from Malibu, California today: sand! 
Hoping it adds a lovely vibe to my next batch of plasterite. 
16You, Cathy Dolbec, Sue Grimes and 13 others
COMMENTS

Belinda E Falgout Wonderful! 
· Reply · 12 hrs
Remove

Stephen Geddes Is that all .? .. I’d collect at least two or three buckets full ….ha ha
OrgonitePlus
CEO

View user profile https://orgoniteplusplasterite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Don Prohaska Melissa Tessaro you can make some of these pillows.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10 hrs
Manage

Jenny MortellGroup Admin

Nice to hear you say that Don, really anyone can make them, as with Plasterite, all materials are from the earth or sea, simple, natural; quite easy to obtain but in combination amazingly powerful. They should be more widely known, and everyone should have one or two.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 10 hrs
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan Yes, quite easy to make. I don’t know why I waited so long, ha! Now I keep one under my pillow, another in my purse, one in the kitchen, and I made one for my husband and each of my girls (who wanted multiple pillows in every size and color, of course, but for now they just get one!).
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs
Manage

Don Prohaska June Cheney Carnahan You are a super Lady !
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs
Manage

Don Prohaska A Super Dupe Wing Ding Lady
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 8 hrs
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan They may look thin, but the medium and large size ones are quite hefty bc the powdered kelp is more compact.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan Don Prohaska thank you, haha!
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower22/08
Vicky

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower22/08

CEO508 posts

Jenny26/08
Nice note on June’s page:

FRANCINE DAVIES
3 hrs · Sacramento
Hi June! I wanted to give you an update on my friend for who I purchased the plasterite and who is very EMF sensitive. After two weeks of usu-ing them she contacted me and said she was getting the oddest sensations in and around her heart. I told her what the pieces were made of and that they were infused with love. She told me she cried happy tears because it is the first time she has felt anything in years except the pain and distress of being blasted by EMF. Just thought you woukd like to know. Much Love, my friend.

CEO508 posts

Jenny26/08 · Edited
More from the wonderfully innovative June.    It does my heart good to see that delightful child getting so involved.  We cannot be complacent about the future, but it’s a good sign.

JUNE CHENEY CARNAHAN
11 hrs · Fresno, CA, United States
My 3yo loves helping pulverize crystals with my new portable rock crusher. She was busy for at least an hour this morning! We are separating the finished product into crystal powder for life pillows (I’ll explain more later!) and crystal chips for plasterite.  I used to buy crystal chips in the jewelry department at hobby stores, but it is so much more affordable buying mixed crystal stones in bulk and crushing them myself. I was using my hubby’s sledgehammer to crush them in a five-gallon bucket, but little crystal shards would often come flying out. After my 7yo got a minuscule but very painful shard embedded in the sole of her foot, I decided to buy this rock crusher instead.          
Hanah Cobban Hold the show. You got a portable rock crusher?! I need one!!!
· Reply ·
· 10 hrs
Remove

June Cheney Carnahan Yes!!! It just arrived yesterday.  I bought it on eBay, made by a 64yo guy who’s been a rock hound forever. He also makes a slightly larger version, but I’m glad now I went for the smaller size so that my kids can use it. LIFE CHANGING. 
· Reply ·
· 10 hrs
Remove

Jenny Mortell Excellent that such a cute looking implement can do the job.
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan Jenny Mortell indeed! When I first unwrapped it I was worried that it would be too small to work well, but I’m happy with it so far!
· Reply ·
· 8 hrs

CEO508 posts

Jenny26/08
On a June Cheney Carnahan Roll!

JUNE CHENEY CARNAHAN
August 20 at 5:35am
I’m so happy to welcome Michelle Lyn Post and her husband Lenny Post to the group… the first Canadians to join us here! It’s exciting to see plasterite spreading around the world. 

Comment
Seen by 40
15You, Cathy Dolbec, Hanah Cobban and 12 others
COMMENTS

Pamela Elle Em Welcome! 
· Reply · August 20 at 6:15am · Edited
Remove

Martina Kaldenhoven Really? Welcome Canada! If feel joy having you! Spread your word once you have your experience!
· Reply ·
· August 20 at 6:37am
Remove

June Cheney Carnahan There are some Canadians in the main plasterite FB group, Martina Kaldenhoven. But Michelle Lyn Post and Lenny Post have my first piece of plasterite ever to travel up to Canada! 
· Reply ·
· August 20 at 6:51am
Remove

Write a reply…

Michelle Lyn Post I’m looking forward to having some in my office for clients to be interested in too. The energy you have in your fabulous plasterites is beyond anything I’ve ever felt. 
· Reply ·
· August 20 at 2:51pm
Remove

June Cheney Carnahan Thank you! 
· Reply ·
· August 20 at 3:04pm

CEO508 posts

Jenny26/08 · Edited

Plasterite by JunePlasterite by June Sales Group

Page Liked · August 20 · 

This pair was made for animal and nature lovers! 

Some of these should be in the Boutique.    Note to admin, when I get a minute I should focus on that page with prices etc.   Plasterite by June

Page Liked · 8 hrs · 

This is one of my favorite plasterite pieces to paint: beauty and EMF protection all in one cute little package. Comment below or message me if you’d like your own! $15 (plus shipping, if applicable).

CEO508 posts

Jenny26/08 · Edited
Thought I was finished, but just see this great post – so cool:

June Cheney Carnahan

4 hrs near Fresno, CA, United States · 

Just finished painting my hubby’s plasterite birthday present (I gave it to him unpainted last week, and he picked the colors). Plasterite neutralizes harmful frequencies from electronics. This will be sitting on his desk at work, helping protect him and his co-workers from the massive cell tower array on a water tower a block from their office. (I gave him a few other plain ones months ago to keep in his desk drawer!)   

Ray Dennis That’s really cool. Looks awesome! I think I saw Scott today when I was in my way to school. I waved but don’t think he saw me.
· Reply ·
· 56 mins
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan Thanks, Ray! I’ll tell Scott you saw him. He was probably off in his own world during the morning commute, listening to his heavy metal music. 
· Reply · 54 mins
Manage

Ray Dennis Lol I hear that. I’ll have to look into that thing we probably need some in the house. So much electronics in here.
· Reply ·
· 52 mins
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan Ray Dennis… like most houses these days! Wifi, smart meters, smart TVs, etc. I’ve been making plasterite for almost a year now. Not too many people have heard of plasterite, or of its more expensive plastic cousin, orgonite (made of resin, metal shavings and crystals). They both even out the chaotic waves from electronics that damage our DNA. I have a pretty extensive selection of designs if you ever want to stop by and check them out. I sell my pieces for $5 each bc I want people to be able to afford them. 

CEO508 posts

Jenny28/08
More from the great June, should really be in the boutique page, though nothing much happening there, I should get back and sort out prices, postage etc.  It was all in order before the last disappearing trick:

PLASTERITE BY JUNE ADDED 4 NEW PHOTOS.
24 mins ·
I always keep a piece of plasterite in my purse for EMF protection on the go. A big reason: cell phone towers. I pass SIX of them every day on the two-mile drive to my daughter’s school, all of them hidden in plain sight in shopping centers and suburban areas like these. If you carry a cell phone in the car with you, it is connecting and communicating with every one of these towers you pass, and the microwave signals they use for communication are greatly amplified inside the car’s metal chassis. Plasterite evens out the harsh energy and protects you on the drive. Message me or leave a comment below to purchase yours today!     

CEO3,132 posts

Dissident05/09
JUNE CHENEY CARNAHAN
Yesterday at 5:42am · Fresno, CA, United States
I thought I was finished buying molds for a while, but then I found this skeleton one at the craft store today and had to get it.  It’s almost Halloween season, and my 7yo adores all things that are spooky, especially skeletons. I let her pop the first batch of plasterite out of the mold this afternoon (probably sooner than we should have, as some bits broke off in the mold, but we were eager to see the results!). My 3yo has enjoyed it, too… she spent around ten minutes before bed playing with it and rearranging the limbs in funny positions.

OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower20/07

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower20/07 · Edited
Cathy Dolbec‎Plasterite – nature’s alternative to orgonite
Follow · 1 hr ·

my first Plasterite Cathy, I deliberately set the raw amethyst like that, I used Shungite water and some diatmous earth, Himalayan salt, and crushed granite, I think im going to have fun with this 

Cathy Dolbec My friend Jilly Bowyer-Braby started her plasterite creating!

Jilly Bowyer-Braby  not sure I was ready for a public viewing lol

Cathy Dolbec Oops well it is so awesome I was so proud of you…

Cathy Dolbec It has Shungite water, diatmouse earth powder,crushed Quartz…

Jilly Bowyer-Braby And raw amethyst chunks in the top

Jenny Mortell Fantastic and gorgeous. A first is always a big deal. Well done Jill, very exciting.

Jenny Mortell Permission to share to the Seleniteplus Forum please JIll?

Jilly Bowyer-Braby Sure!!!

Jenny Mortell Always so great to see a new pourer, I’m feeling happy.

Jilly Bowyer-Braby  awsome Jenny

LF Energy

yep clever to leave some good stones out, so we dont see it all in one go, reminds me of bikinis…good piece…yes very good vibes
nice tingle..feels good to me…not bad for a first timer
Love the cracks and bubbles, gives this authentic feeling
also clever..forgot the word…artisan…put a p in front and you have…………….dissident…holy ho…
Desperately awaiting the first broadcaster 
If you can this you can do that for sure
very sexy piece
will put that on the forum, to push it a bit
a vague attempt to roll it out into our non existing and suppressed  marketing
our day will come
oh yes
let s hope this NWO austerity agenda rolls on hahahaah
soon nobody has money for anything ” orgonite” and they all come to us oh..please help us …
we dont come cheap though hahaha

LF Energy Hope you did not forget the sand, cant read that
but it has a zoom to it
absolutely

CEO508 posts

Jenny20/07
Impressed with this post, while I paused to take a breath, there it is, done. And much better than I would have.   I agree, it’s a great piece. 

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower30/07
JUNE CHENEY CARNAHAN‎ TO PLASTERITE CHAT
Yesterday at 4:06am · Fresno, CA, United States · 

My growing family of cones. I finally acquired a proper large traffic cone (left) under the cover of darkness this week. I’ll probably donate the large, skinny one I purchased (on the right) to my city to make amends. 

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower01/08 · Edited
VICKY MCCARTHY
How long should pieces take to fully cure?
Made my first two sets yesterday.. Still damp & soft to touch with nail,, I’m wondering if they will set fully? Used the recommended proportions as far as I’m aware..
Thanks 

CEO508 posts

Jenny02/08 · Edited
Wow I haven’t checked out this section for quite some time, I’m very impressed that the Admin is keeping everything as updated as possible.  However, you don’t spot everything so here’s a little addition from me, nice photos from a long chat on Belinda’s page, I’ll do my best to add the comments but it’s always tricky.

BELINDA E FALGOUT ADDED 4 NEW PHOTOS.
Yesterday at 8:45am ·

Ended my day, with making a small batch of plasterite and a cup of tea.
Got to add some genuine sea sand, from my trip to the ocean this weekend!     

18You, Hanah Cobban, Greg Richardson and 15 others
COMMENTS

Lisa Kooy The plasterite thing is new to me?
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 12:37pm
Remove

Lisa Kooy Like organite?
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 12:37pm
Remove

Belinda E Falgout Yes, the natural alternative… made with Good Intentions. I cure mine with 528 HZ frequencies. Making a beautiful frequency! 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 2:10pm
Remove

Lisa Kooy My whole house is tuned to good frequency! 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 2:14pm
Remove

Lisa Kooy And yard! 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 2:15pm
Remove

Belinda E Falgout Give me a minute, I will get you some information… Or maybe one of my Plasterite friends will add some info …. I got to do a few things first…. 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 2:18pm
Remove

Belinda E Falgout I got so much to do, my daughter is getting married this weekend…. So, before I forget…. Jenny Mortell Hanah Cobban June Cheney Carnahan …. I believe can help you out with some most excellent information on plasterite. 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 5:20pm
Remove

Lisa Kooy Thanks so much! Whenever you get a chance dear heart! Have a great day! 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 5:32pm

Belinda E Falgout I’m painting some hearts and flowers for the wedding, for gifters for everyone’s table at the reception.  Lisa Kooy

CEO508 posts

Jenny02/08
And another from June Cheney Carnahan, rather cute:

June Cheney CarnahanPlasterite by June Sales Group

6 mins near Fresno, CA, United States · 

Fresh out of the mold this morning: my newest design for cat-lovers!  

CEO508 posts

Jenny02/08 · Edited
I seem to have copied too much to Belinda’s post above, so had to start again; sorry for repitition if any.     

Jenny Mortell They are very pretty. The guests will be delighted.
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 5:52pm
Manage

Belinda E Falgout Thank you.
Waited to the last minute gotta make 30 more by Thursday night…. they look pretty on painted as well if I don’t have time!?  I just thought of letting some of the shells show through on the last batch. 
· Reply · 23 hrs
Remove

Write a reply…

Lisa Kooy Awesome! 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 5:32pm
Remove

Jenny Mortell I took the liberty of adding you to the Plasterite page, Plasterite – nature’s alternative to Orgonite. You’ll find lots of interesting information there Lisa.
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 5:46pm

Belinda E Falgout Jenny Mortell
Is the top! 
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:13 pm

1505507235 · Edited

I love this blog from June on her ‘Plasterite by June’ page:

June Cheney Carnahan:  Here’s a peek inside what goes on when I make a batch of plasterite. Finished product pictured here; individual steps with details below in the comments.  

My empty molds arranged on the kitchen table, waiting to be filled. (I learned early on to always protect my table with newspaper; it’s no fun chipping bits of plaster off the table later on!) I oil my plastic molds before filling them so that the plasterite comes out more easily, and I spray my silicone molds with a special formula that breaks water surface tension and reduces bubbles. 

My add-ins (beach sand, aragonite sand, powdered kelp, azomite, spirulina, zeolite, Himalayan salt, bentonite clay) waiting to be measured and mixed with my crystal-infused water.June Cheney Carnahan Next I measure out the crystal-infused water, add above ingredients and essential oils, and sift in plaster of Paris (I didn’t take a pic, since my hands get pretty messy at this point, and I have to work quickly before the plaster starts to harden in the bucket). I mix everything gently with a wooden spoon while I think or say aloud my intentions for the plasterite: I wish for it to transmute harmful frequencies, protect people and pets in the vicinity, bring joy, love, peace, harmony and balance to people and the environment, and to connect with all the other pieces of plasterite and tools of light in this world and the universe. This is one of the most important steps in the entire process; I am programming a blank slate with my intentions! 

Next I fill my molds, working quickly and then sprinkling crystals and tiny seashells on each piece before the mixture starts to set. I leave it to harden for at least an hour; the longer the better for the hard plastic molds. 
After a few hours, the plasterite is ready to pop out of the molds. I run hot water over the hard plastic molds for a minute to help them come out more easily. The silicone molds are a snap to unmold! Then I transfer the pieces to my dehydrator (I don’t turn it on unless I’m in a rush to get a shipment of fresh pieces mailed). The air circulates evenly when they are sitting on these racks and they dry out fully in a couple of days. I refill my jar of crystal water (on the left) and let it sit out in the sun for a day to boost the energy even more. 
Finally, I wash my molds with soapy water to remove oil residue before putting them back into my storage bins.June Cheney Carnahan All done! As you can see, it’s quite an involved process crafting these pieces! I usually make one or two batches a week to replenish my stock (I try to keep 2-4 pieces of each design on hand), and I’ve found ten-twelve pieces is just about the right amount per batch (I always end up wasting plaster when I get too ambitious and the mixture hardens before I can fill all of the molds). 

Taelre Mejia I love your process. Using crystals & the suns energy (a full moons energy would be special too) is such an amazing addition. I love that you say you intentions aloud and ask they the connect with all of the pieces and the universe! I can’t wait to add these beauties to our home!!

CEO508 posts

Jenny1505507859 · Edited

JUNE CHENEY CARNAHAN
2 hrs
Saw this mold yesterday on EBay. Why do I have the feeling it’s not going to be a big seller? 

Nadia Victoria Lupo Argh!
· Reply ·
· 2 hrs
Manage

Jenny MortellGroup Admin Awww 
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage

Jenny MortellGroup Admin At least it’s not a tattoo.
· Reply ·
· 1 hr
Manage

June Cheney Carnahan Good point! 
· Reply · 1 hr

CEO3,132 posts

Dissident1506813945

CEO508 posts

Jenny1508351936 · Edited
Just had to share this, a post from someone unknown to me, making some great Plasterite, how surprising;

I thought I’d copied the whole post but only this showed up/     Lovely to see this display. Would you like to join the Plasterite FB page and share your information and experiences with us? We’d be delighted to hear from you – already curious about how you decorate your pieces.
And how I spotted it, thanks to this post by Jacob St: John:

JACOB ST JOHN SHARED FREE YOUR MIND PNW‘S PHOTO.
1 hr
Plasterite continues to blow my mind! Gave some to my mom to put under her bed to improve sleep. Both of my parents slept significantly better (my dad had no idea it was there, and slept in for the first time in a long time)
By the time you see this Sunflower I hope you are the doting new owner of an adorable puppy.   Don’t forget; not too many photos hahahah

Administrator24 posts

greg richie1508355594
LOL !…you beat me to it J……

CEO508 posts

Jenny1508361995
You did a much tighter post than I, which I think I’ll remove.

CEO508 posts

Jenny1508979037 · Edited
Sharing a great cone by a first timer, well done Hugh Benjamin,    Lovely weather you’re having by the way.   

“New #Plasterite cone formation which is 16 inches high and drying on our roof since the sun’s out in all its power..This one has rose #quartz, clear quartz, #amethyst#selenite#moldavite, red #garnets#lavender oil, rose water, #shells, sand & #crystalactivated water.#energy #vortex #chienergy

CEO508 posts

Jenny1509036962 · Edited
I hope Jacob joins the Forum and reports here, we saw his first photo above a week or so ago, and now there are more interesting ones and reports – even better if they come straight from ‘source’ but for now, I’ll do my best.    

Free Your Mind PNW

Page Liked · October 23 · 

The last couple days have been intense! I went to the barter fair and taught people about plasterite. Ended up gifting/bartering over 40 cones.

I spent yesterday hiking/snowboarding the local mountain, and planted a powerful root chakra cone beneath the cell towers at the very top. Simple things like this amplify healthy chi flow to the masses, connecting the plasterite grid from all the other plasterite enthusiasts throughout the planet. Not to mention it was one of funnest days of my life.
I was looking out the window at this view when a strong energy activated in my third eye and solar plexus chakra. I feel the entire natural world buzzing through my body. I’m making this planet a better place and there is no force that can hold me back. I’ll be hiking the pyramid today to plant another plasterite cone for the benefit of all life.

Free Your Mind PNW Phone died, but this was taken before the hike. Very magical experience

· Reply · October 24 at 5:27pm
Manage

Jenny Mortell Nice job, great piece. Pity about the phone – would have loved a pic of the pyramid.

· Reply ·
· October 24 at 6:02pm
Manage

Greg Richardson Can’t beat the sense of achievement after a gifting expedition, good work.

· Reply ·
· October 24 at 6:44pm · Edited
Manage

Jenny Mortell Have I permission to add your recent photos and some comments about Plasterite to the forum I mentioned, seleniteplus.discussion ? Please?

· Reply ·
· October 24 at 7:23pm
Manage

Free Your Mind PNW yes of course! I have some things I’d like to say as well 

· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Manage

Jenny Mortell Thank you. I probably won’t have time for a few hours (in work) but your comments will be very welcome indeed. To participate, you may have to become a member.

Went to Powell Butte in Portland yesterday to plant the plasterite cone. Found the park’s Tree of Life, climbed it, and respectfully buried the cone upside down near its roots. More than 85 percent of the water supplied by the Portland Water Bureau goes through the Powell Butte Reservoir. A little geomancy to provide a healing space for the masses w/
Tips for making plasterite:
1. Dont wear contact lenses during the process, it irritates your eyes.
2. Don’t wash the plasterite mix down the drain in your house. It will clog your pipes. Wash your hands outside or wipe on a rag.

CEO508 posts

Jenny1509104521
Another lovely strong creation from Vicky.
Vix Orgone Generators

October 24 at 1:26pm
Plasterite castle mark 2 just out of the mold     

CEO508 posts

Jenny1509126787 · Edited
A post from Jacob in September, very encouraging imho.

Free Your Mind PNW

Page Liked · September 19 · 

Plasterite 101
Plasterite is a non-toxic silicon mold used to transmute environmental toxins into negative ions, which facilitate healthy cellular growth within the body. A simple and fun method to raise the vibration of your living space. Essentially you are making a crystal.

Whatever energy you want to attract into your life can be represented in the creation of this cone (or whatever mold you want).
This is a way to co-create using the Law of Correspondence.
“That which is Above is like to that which is Below. That which is Below is like to that which is Above. The Macrocosm and the Microcosm are reflections of each other. The Universe is Holographic; it is self-similar across all scales.”
1. Gather supplies
a. Plaster. Plaster of Paris is recommended for making molds. The molds in the photo were made with regular slow dry plaster, which also works fine.
b. Water. Any water will work, but its recommended to use purified water that is charged with crystals, essential oils, colloidal metals, etc, and most importantly your intention.
c. Sand. Coarse sand from the beach is perfect.
d. Salt. Any salt works; natural Himalayan salt is recommended.
Charge each individual material with your intention. Follow your intuition, get creative and have fun.
2. Mix the materials.
It only takes a couple minutes. You are making a thick paste that will dry into the shape of your mold. A plastic cone works perfect because it wont stick to the mold (like in the ceramic dishes below). Use a bowl or any type of measure device.
a. 2 parts plaster
b. 1 part water
c. 1 part sand (or less)
d. 2 tablespoons of salt
3. Stir the ingredients together in a bowl or bucket. Mix it really well until you get a thick, sticky paste. (If its too watery, it will take a long time to dry and crumble easily, as pictured below).
This process is trial and error. When in doubt, add more plaster.
4. Get a plastic cone and seal the bottom so it holds liquid. Put a little oil in your cone so the mold will release easily when dry.
5. Pour the plasterite paste into your upside-down cone in a secure place where it can dry for an hour.
6. When the plasterite feels dry, flip it right side up and knock it against your hand so the mold slides out.
7. Now you have a plasterite cone. The energy is more powerful than orgonite, and costs pennies to make. Paint it for house/yard decor, bury it upside down beneath cell towers to emit mass negative ions, whatever you feel appropriate for your intention.
These were originally discovered to transmute chem-trails and geoengineering particles. Have fun with it and share your creations with your friends. The cones have phenomenal purifying effects in your house. They purify the air, remove harmful effects of WiFi, and protect from negative energy in general.

Raquel Ashley Kaelin Let’s do dis! Vanessa Kaelin

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· September 20 at 6:01am
Manage

1 Reply

Raquel Ashley Kaelin Cassidy Jacobson microcosm macrocosm!

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· September 20 at 6:02am
Manage

Vanessa Kaelin How do we know these materials create such strong energy?

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· September 30 at 5:53am
Manage

Free Your Mind PNW The plaster is the main ingredient which is mostly gypsum aka selenite which is a crystalline mineral. It broadcasts a frequency similar to free energy

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· September 30 at 7:02am
Manage

Raquel Ashley Kaelin Awesome!

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· September 30 at 5:02pm
Manage

Vanessa Kaelin Oh wow! Thank you

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· October 3 at 2:40am
Manage

Free Your Mind PNW Besides that it was used in ancient Egypt, there isn’t much info about plasterite and how it works. Since its energy resonates on higher frequencies than common technology can measure, its hard to explain without speculation. So far the best explanation I’ve heard is that the trillions of small cavities that are formed in the plasterite while it dries form pockets of space that transmute the environmental toxins into negative ions. Its not a rock solid explanation but its something to keep in mind while creating it. The intention of the person making it has a large impact on the energy it emits. Experiencing it is the best evidence. I found out about it after buying orgonite for protection of Wifi, EMFs, HAARP, etc. Plasterite is like orgonite aka orgone energy aka life force energy (look into Wilhelm Reich Orgone Energy) but non toxic, inexpensive, and more energy. Energy sensitive people report that plasterite affects the upper chakras while orgonite affects the lower chakras. I just know that it makes the air feel fresher, meditation is much more satisfying, and the overall vibe of the room is lighter. Energy sensitive people can feel steady waves of energy come off plasterite like heat from a fire.
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Jenny03/08

June Cheney CarnahanPlasterite by June Sales Group

13 mins near Fresno, CA, United States · 

My 7yo daughter asked me to help her make this plasterite owl as a birthday present for one of her friends. She actually bought the mold with her own allowance money six months ago! Since plasterite is completely non-toxic, it’s a fun and safe craft experience for children. Today my daughter did all the measuring, mixing, and crystal-sprinkling. She’s hoping her friend will enjoy painting her birthday present.  It’s a very large piece, measuring about 7″ wide and tall

4You, Cathy Dolbec, Hanah Cobban and 1 other
COMMENTS

Cathy Dolbec Wow beautiful I love that idea and that owl! Great choice on a mold! 
· Reply ·
· 11 mins
Remove

Jenny Mortell Her friend will be thrilled Congratulations to your daughter doing it all by herself; a new recruit to the Plasterite Junior Warriors          

CEO508 posts

Jenny04/08 · Edited
GREG RICHARDSON
Yesterday at 11:00am
…And here’s the finished product, I think they make a nice addition to the garden. Obviously they had to be cut out of the rubber boots and as these were ready for the bin doesn’t matter. If you’re thinking of making a pair it’s best to leave the rubber sole on as the first one I unmolded was quite wobbly ( unless you know someone with flat feet  what do you think ?

You, Juliet Kelly, Hanah Cobban and 12 others
COMMENTS

Neil Shearer Love I Greg, that’s given me a few ideas 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 12:18pm
Manage

Greg Richardson Not that old ‘ blow up doll ‘ you have in the back of the cupboard Neil !….
Haha
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 12:22pm
Manage

Neil Shearer Damn!!! 
Haha
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 12:40pm
Manage

Write a reply…

June Cheney Carnahan Love it! So creative!
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 3:31pm

CEO508 posts

Jenny04/08
Greg RichardsonPlasterite – nature’s alternative to orgonite

33 mins · 

A Friend gifted me a few molds today, this is a small buddha head, the others are larger figures, couldn’t wait to see how it turned out, will leave the others to harden overnight. Give it a week or so to fully dry out and will give a lick of paint……the molds he made himself out of a liquid latex. Quite happy with the outcome.

CEO508 posts

Jenny04/08
Gary Cook greg i have a few latex moulds somewhere if any good 2 ya mate buddah krishna 3 wise monkeys cant remember the others 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 11:11am
Remove

Greg Richardson Really ! yeah that would be great Gary, cheers fella !
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 11:13am
Remove

Gary Cook no probs i dig em out for you mate  think i made about a dozen moulds from 2l of latex cheap as chips 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 11:15am
Remove

Greg Richardson Thanks….will get the ‘ boy ‘ to pick ’em up , bout time he earned his keep 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 11:16am
Remove

Gary Cook 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 11:17am
Remove

Jenny Mortell We’re all looking for Buddha moulds.
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 11:22am
Manage

Gary Cook take one Buddha ornament ( other ornaments are available lol ) paint several coats of latex on or dip,let dry peel off job done 
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 11:25am
Remove

Kathleen Nugent Wow! Budda krishna 3 wise monkeys, woohoo!!!
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 3:55pm
Remove

Greg Richardson I know, right !
· Reply ·
· Yesterday at 3:56pm

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower08/08

Alexander InAustralien Wadeisha added 2 new photos.

A mix of plasterite and resin orgone gifting devices. The 2 cones will be turned into BSB’s ( blue sky broadcasters ) at there new location. Mushroom style CB 6 TB’s and a classic HHG pyramid.
Enjoy regards Alexander

Administrator34 posts

gregrichie10/08 · Edited
Seven Towers Gifted Today….. 

Seven Towers Gifted Today……
I had previously gifted these towers approx. a year ago ( with unpainted plasterite ) thought I’d go back with a fresh batch all painted up for extra durability. 

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower10/08
Oh you can , if you like, put your stuff right into the Irish topic in the future, again, if you like, do as you please
it is not we see as ” international” you know, you are inner circle now, ha yes, good work, very pleased, good vibes.
cheers

Founder1,994 posts

sunflower10/08

Jenny Mortell It’s hard to see what size it is, could you put something beside it, like a coin so we can get the right idea. Anyhow it looks gorgeous.
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Manage

Angie Wallis ok will do
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Manage

Angie Wallis

· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Manage

Angie Wallis

· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Manage

Angie Wallis A naked one next to a 20p piece 
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Manage

Jenny Mortell VERY nice work.
· Reply ·
· 4 hrs
Manage

Jenny Mortell Love your mould, haven’t seen it before.

CEO508 posts

Jenny18/08
Here are some gorgsous new pieces created by June.   June seems to have an uncanny knack of picking up gorgeous molds ‘just like that’.  The Universe must really love what you are doing June, keep up the good work and glad your business is doing well; you deserve it.

Plasterite by June

Page Liked · 30 mins · 

Introducing my newest creation: a giant plasterite Lego man! This would make a fun and functional birthday or Christmas present for boys. He weighs in at one pound, twelve ounces (most of my smaller pieces are three or four ounces) and measures almost ten inches tall. Larger plasterite pieces like this offer greater protection against harmful radiation from wifi, cell phones, computers and more. I’ve embedded a hook in the back for easy display on a wall. I’m offering this piece for $20 (plus shipping if applicable). Leave a comment below or message me to place your order! 

CEO508 posts

Jenny18/08
Here are some gorgsous new pieces created by June.   June seems to have an uncanny knack of picking up gorgeous molds ‘just like that’.  The Universe must really love what you are doing June, keep up the good work and glad your business is doing well; you deserve it.

Plasterite by June

Page Liked · 30 mins · 

Introducing my newest creation: a giant plasterite Lego man! This would make a fun and functional birthday or Christmas present for boys. He weighs in at one pound, twelve ounces (most of my smaller pieces are three or four ounces) and measures almost ten inches tall. Larger plasterite pieces like this offer greater protection against harmful radiation from wifi, cell phones, computers and more. I’ve embedded a hook in the back for easy display on a wall. I’m offering this piece for $20 (plus shipping if applicable). Leave a comment below or message me to place your order! 

OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Energiekegel

Post  OrgonitePlus on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:06 am

Der EnergieKegel

Der " holy energy cone " ,
der " heilige EnergieKegel " !

Es handelt sich um einen sehr starken Orgon-Generator!

[size]

Das Original ist zurück, EnergieKegel.de in der nunmehr
4.Generation des EnergieKegels.
Der Energie Kegel ist nun aus 100% natürlichen Stoffen
aufgebaut. Diese neue Generation des EnergieKegels ist
absolut ungiftig und geruchslos!
Im Gegensatz zu Orgon-Geräten aus
giftigen Polyester- und Epoxidharz, enthalten sie
keinerlei aggressive Bestandteile oder Lösungsmittel!
Und sind somit völlig unschädlich für Natur, Tier und Mensch.
[/size]

[size]

Durch seine Aufbau- und Wirkweise ist es
einer der stärsten Orgon-Generatoren die es gibt!

Der Energie Kegel besteht aus einer Matrix von vielen
Edelsteinen/ Mineralien und natürlichen Gips( Calciumsulfatdihydrat)!

Außerdem ist ein Kristall mit eingegossen, er dient dazu
dem Orgon eine bestimmte Richtung zu geben.
Er zeigt nach oben.

Was ist Gips?

Gips ist das Produkt der Reaktion von Calcium ( Kalk) mit
Sulfat-Ionen ( Wasser). Dieser Prozess kann auch in der
Natur (natürliche Gipsvorkommen, z.B. am Rande des
Mittelgebirges Harz) erfolgen. In beiden Fällen ist das
Ergebnis Calciumsulfatdihydrat, also abgebundener Gips.
Die Chemische Formel dafür lautet: CaSO4 x 2H2O.

Gips in seiner natürlichen Form, wie er bei uns im Harz
vorkommt, ist schon ein Kristall. Gut auf dem Foto zu
erkennen!

natürlicher Gips

Die Wirksamkeit der Orgon-Matrix hängt im Wesentlichen
von der Kristallstruktur ab.

Auf den nächsten Bild( Mikroskopaufnahme) erkennt man,
wie Gips beim aushärten Millionen von Kristallen bildet.

Die Aufnahme bezieht sich auf 3µm , 3 Mikrometer.

Ein Mikrometer (oder auch Mykrometer nach dem
griechischen Buchstaben µ ( My), Einheitenzeichen: µm)
entspricht dem Millionstel eines Meter:
1 µm = 10-6 m = 0,000 001 m.
Oder 1 µm = 10-3 mm, also ein Tausendstel Millimeter.
[/size]

Gipskristalle unter dem Mikroskop
[size]

Keine Gerüche, kein Styrol, keine Lösungsmittel,
es handelt sich um einen der umweltfreundlichsten
Orgon-Generatoren den es gibt!

Dadurch im Einklang mit der Natur, was eine
sehr harmonische Schwingung erzeugt, und
dadurch noch wirkungsvoller arbeitet!

Der EnergieKegel ist schön und edel!

Fällt nicht weiter auf und könnte super als Kunstobjekt,
z.B. im Büro oder in der Wohnung durchgehen!

[/size]

[size]

Warum Weiß?

( abgesehen von den Vorteilen des Gipses bezüglich
der Umweltfreundlichkeit und der sich
sehr gut ausbildenden Kristallstrucktur)

Viele glauben, daß Weiß die Abwesenheit von Farbe sei.
Das Gegenteil ist der Fall:
Weiß beinhaltet sämtliche Farben. Es ist die Verbindung
von allen existierenden Farben.

Die besondere Fähigkeit des menschlichen Sehapparates,
Licht unterschiedlicher Wellenlänge bzw. Frequenzen als
verschiedenfarbig zu unterscheiden nennt man Farbensehen.
An der Farbwahrnehmung sind grundsätzlich zwei Prozesse
beteiligt, nämlich ein physiologischer im Auge und ein
psychischer im Gehirn. Das Farbensehen wird durch die
Young-Helmholtzsche Dreifarbentheorie mit den Grund- und
Primärfarben Rot, Grün und Blau erklärt. Aus diesen
Grundfarben entstehen durch additive Farbmischungen
die Farben Gelb (aus Rot und Grün), Blaugrün bzw. Cyan
(aus Grün und Blau), Purpur bzw. Magenta (aus Blau und Rot)
und beim Zusammentreffen aller drei Farben Weiß.

Dadurch hat der Energie Kegel ein sehr breites Wirkspektrum!
Weil er alle Farben in sich vereint und somit alle Frequenzen
der Farben abdeckt!

[/size]

[size]

Der EnergieKegel ist auf Wirksamkeit und Funktionalität getestet!

Dieser EnergieKegel ist in der Lage ein blaues Loch,
von min. 5km Durchmesser, in der Wolkendecke zu erzeugen!

Über dem Energie Kegel haben chemtrails keine Chance sich zu halten,
sobald das Flugzeug den Wirkradius des Energie Kegels erreicht hat,
löst sich der chemtrail von der Mitte her auf!

Dies sind ganz "neue", enorm starke, durchweg positive,
mit Liebe erfüllte Energien die hier zur Verfügung stehen!

- Der Energie Kegel reinigt Ihre Umgebung, sorgt für eine
frische Atmosphäre, für ein wohltuendes Klima an den
Orten wo er plaziert wird!

- Der Raum wird Ihnen Kraft und viel besseres Konzentrations
Vermögen schenken!

- Alle negative, tote Energie( die Krankheiten verursacht) wird
in positive, lebendige Energie( die Ihnen Gesundheit
bescheren wird) umgewandelt!

- Er beseitigt Schlafstörungen beim aufstellen im Schlafzimmer,
neutralisiert Wasseradern und andere unausgeglichene
Energiestellen in Ihrer Wohnung oder Ihrem Haus!

- Alle Antennen(wie Handymasten, Funkantennen),
alle Strahlungen(wie Mikrowellen, jeglicher Elektrosmog)
wird neutralisiert, das heißt unschädlich gemacht!

- Durch wegfallen dieser negativen Aspekte, bekommen Sie
mehr Lebenslust, eine größere Fitness, sind ausgeglichener,
harmonischer und werden bzw. bleiben Gesund!

- Aus 100% natürlichen Stoffen, dadurch besonders für Allergiker
oder auch Lungenkranke Personen geeignet!

- Auch als edles Kunstobjekt tarn bar!

Viele der folgende Edelsteine/ Mineralien sind mit eingegossen:

Achat - Amethyst - Aragonit - Bergkristall - China-Jade - Fluorit
Grün-Quarz - Onyx-Marmor - Rosenquarz - Selenit - Sodalith
Türkis - Lapislazuli - Malachit - Obsidan - Rubin - Quarz - Turmalin
Karneol - Pyrit - Sugilith - Hämatit - Chrysokoll - Tigerauge - etc.

Die verwendeten Steine stehen für folgende Eigenschaften:

Achat:        Geborgenheit, Einfachheit, Glückseligkeit
Amethyst:        Bewusstheit, Meditation, Aufrichtigkeit
Aragonit:        Sicherheit, Ruhe, Kreativität
Bergkristall:        Klarheit, Selbsterkenntnis, Durchsetzungsvermögen
China-Jade:        Schutz, Frieden, Stabilität
Fluorit:        Intuition, Konzentration, Freiheit
Grün-Quarz:        Stärke, Entspannung, Gelassenheit
Onyx-Marmor:        Ruhe, Toleranz, Flexibilität
Rosenquarz:        Einfühlungsvermögen, Liebesfähigkeit, Herzenskraft
Selenit:        Gelassenheit, Zuversicht, Heiterkeit
Sodalith:        Wahrheit, Vertrauen, Hoffnung

Wie funktioniert und arbeitet der Energie Kegel!

[/size]

[size]

Die Wetterprognose der Zeitung, trifft wohl nicht zu Smile !

Wir empfinden Materie zwar als etwas kompaktes, festes,
Sie brauchen nur einmal mit Ihrem Zeigefinger auf die
Tischplatte zu Tippen: Doch das ist ein Irrglaube.
Tische, Menschen, Wände: Alles besteht zu rund
99,9 Prozent aus Vakuum. Ist also absolut leer!

Als was uns die Materie erscheint, bestimmen die
subatomaren Teilchen schwingender Energie,
die Informationen und Kodierungen mit sich führen.
Und hier wirkt der Energie Kegel: Durch seinen Aufbau
aus Gips( Millionen von Kristallen) und den vielen
Edelsteinen/Mineralien, bildet sich eine Matrix!
Gipskristalle-Edelsteine-Gipskristalle-Edelsteine-Gipskristalle-... usw. !
Dieses Geflecht( bzw. Matrix) zieht die Energie bzw. die
subatomaren Teilchen an und bringt sie in eine
harmonische Schwingung. Ähnlich wie wenn man Edelsteine
in Wasser tut um dieses zu energetisieren. Wenn die Energie
wieder heraustritt, aus dem Energie Kegel bzw. der Matrix,
fällt sie in einen neutralen Zustand! Sie kommt gereinigt,
frisch, lebendig und unverbraucht wieder heraus.Mit dem Vorteil
das die ganzen negativen Schwingungen bzw. erstarrten Energien
neutralisiert wurden! So sind alle Informationen und Kodierungen
gelöscht und damit die Chemtrails bzw. deren Inhaltsstoffe und
alle negativen Energien unschädlich gemacht!
Die Energie ist wieder rein und im Fluß!
[/size]

Auf diesen Foto ist eine Lichterscheinung(!) über dem Energie Kegel zu sehen!

Auch Pflanzen profitieren von der Wirkung!
[size]

Wie konzentriert der EnergieKegel die Energie?

Der Energie Kegel ist aus vielen unterschiedlichen Edelsteinen/ Mineralien,
wie sie in unserer Erde vorkommen aufgebaut. Dazu die vielen Millionen
Gipskristalle, die als perfekte Leiter zwischen den Mineralien dienen.
In diesen Gefecht aus Edelsteinen/ Mineralien und Gipskristallen
wird Energie durch die Kristalle und Edelsteine/ Mineralien immer
weiter gebündelt und konzentrierter, was die Wirkung und
enorme Energie erklärt.

[/size]
Für vergrößerte Ansicht anklicken, öffnet neues Fenster!
[size]

Der Wirkradius des EnergieKegels ist min. 5km.

Der EnergieKegel sollte im inneren( Wohnung, Haus, Büro) aufgestellt
werden, Orgon durchdringt jegliche Materialien, weshalb der
EnergieKegel auch in Gebäuden seine volle Leistung entfalten kann.

Wenn man seine Finger über die Spitze des EnergieKegels hält,
spürst man einen Energiestrom fließen.
Manche Menschen erschrecken sich dann richtig, weil sie sich nicht
vorstellen können woher dies kommt.

Der EnergieKegel bringt sehr viel Harmonie in eine Wohnung oder
ein Haus, die Menschen die dort wohnen, werden gelassener
und gehen freundlicher miteinander um.

[/size]
Hier geht es zur

Der EnergieKegel trägt den Namen Liebe

OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 am

Der EnergieKegel » Was ist Orgon 

Was ist Orgon
Orgon ist der von Wilhelm Reich (1897-1957) geprägte Name 
für die " primordiale kosmische Energie ". 
( primordiale bedeutet hier " schon immer vorhanden " )

Die moderne Wissenschaft wies tatsächlich das Orgon als 
Wirbel im elektromagnetischen Feld nach. Dieses Feld ist 
ähnlich strukturiert wie das Wasser, welches auch wirbelartig 
aufgebaut ist.

Eigenschaften des Orgon

Es ist überall vorhanden.

Es geht durch jeden Stoff hindurch.

Es lässt sich mit seinen Eigenschaften 
mathematisch als Skalarwellen (Neutrinos) beschreiben.

Es ist laut Reich für die Bildung von einzelligem Leben 
sowie für die ordnungsgemäße Entwicklung von Zellverbänden 
verantwortlich.

Es hat Einflüsse auf die Kolloidstruktur des Wassers und kann 
Informationen (Strukturdaten, Wirbelformationen) direkt mit 
diesem austauschen.

Nachweise für die Wirkung des Orgons am Menschen

Die Kirlianfotografie, eine Methode, welche die Elektronenhülle 
" Aura " von Menschen fotografieren kann, zeigt, dass sich 
diese bei Orgonbestrahlung verändert.

Die Dunkelfeldblutdiagnostik präsentiert ein positiv verändertes 
Blutbild nach der Bestrahlung mit Orgon oder dem Trinken 
von orgongeladenem Wasser.

Der PCE Scanner, welcher die Vitalität eines Menschen 
messen kann, zeigt nach der Orgonanwendung 
eine positve Veränderung.

Orgon ist überall und ständig vorhanden, die universelle 
Lebensenergie die alles durchdringt , es lässt sich mit Prana 
aus dem Hinduismus vergleichen, im Buddhismus finden wir 
sie unter der Bezeichnung Chi und unsere germanischen 
Ahnen nannten diese Vril. Bei den alten Griechen war es der 
Äther, welcher auch heute in den Naturwissenschaften 
der geläufigste Begriff ist .

Nach Reich ist die Orgonenergie auch im Erdboden, in der 
Atmosphäre und am pflanzlichen und tierischen Organismus 
visuell, thermisch und elektroskopisch nachweisbar. Daher 
musste er von seiner ersten Hypothese abrücken und später 
formulieren, es handele sich nicht um Sonnenenergie, sondern 
um eine eigene, universell vorhandene Energieform.

Reich versuchte das atmosphärische Orgon in seinem 
Laboratorium in eigens dafür konstruierten Apparaten 
zu akkumulieren ( anzusammeln ) oder konzentrieren und durch 
bestimmte Materialanordnung sichtbar zu machen. Er beschreibt 
die Farbe der Orgonenergie als blau oder blaugrau. 

[size]

Die Orgonstrahlung enthält nach Reich drei Arten von Strahlen:
blaugraue, nebelähnliche Schwaden, tief blauviolette expandierende 
und kontrahierende Lichtpünktchen und gelbweiße, rasche 
Punkt- und Strichstrahlen. Die blaue Farbe des Himmels und das 
Graublau des atmosphärischen Dunstes an heißen Sommertagen 
gäben die Farbe des atmosphärischen Orgons unmittelbar wieder. 
Das Flimmern am Himmel, das von manchen Physikern dem 
Erdmagnetismus zugeschrieben wird, und das Glitzern der Sterne 
in klaren, trockenen Nächten seien unmittelbarer Ausdruck der 
Bewegung des atmosphärischen Orgons. Reich meinte, dass auch 
die damals unverstandene Wolken- und Gewitterbildung von 
Konzentrationsänderungen des atmosphärischen Orgons abhänge, 
was sich durch Messungen der elektroskopischen 
Entladungsgeschwindigkeit nachweisen lasse.

Durch Konzentration der Orgonenergie, bewirkt der 
EnergieKegel eine Veränderung der Wolkendecke.

Laut Reich enthält der lebende Organismus in jeder seiner 
Zellen Orgonenergie und lädt sich mittels der Atmung 
unausgesetzt orgonotisch aus der Atmosphäre auf. 
Auch das Chlorophyll der Pflanzen, das dem eisenhaltigen 
Eiweiß ( Hämoglobin ) des tierischen Blutes verwandt ist, 
enthalte Orgon, das es direkt aus der Atmosphäre und der 
Sonnenstrahlung aufnehme. Reich behauptete, dass auch 
Protozoen, Krebszellen etc. durchweg aus orgonhaltigen, 
bläulichen Energiebläschen bestünden. Das Orgon wirke 
vagoton ( erregend ) und lade lebendes Gewebe, im besonderen 
die roten Blutkörperchen, auf. Es töte Krebszellen und 
viele Arten von Stäbchenbakterien. Der menschliche 
Körper sei von einem "orgonotischen Energiefeld" umgeben, 
das sich, je nach vegetativer Lebendigkeit, in verschieden 
weiten Grenzen bewege.