Go down
CEO
View user profilehttps://orgoniteplusplasterite.wordpress.com/

Re: Warrior Matrix Scumbaggery

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:27 pm
sensei

Quote:

Originally Posted by riajones View Post

I can't find a registration page on this forum..don't know why.

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/index.php

would love to know more about lifepillow.

thanks

EDIT:

Josh emailed me! nice!

would love to join forum of old organite builders (now plasterite) ..."my own kind" hah! 

I regret to inform that Josh has passed on and his wife has allowed the forum to lapse and close.

Old 27-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #188
sensei

OK, let's get this over with. 

Plasterite was a scam job by a greedy woman.

Josh, LastC, real name Jacques Juarer, French by birth, was a pipe welder and metal craftsman. A very fine one. Don Croft gave him my phone number over 10 years ago as we lived in the same town, and we met for lunch. We became instant friends and made lots of orgonite in his metal shop, and gifted most of Charleston, SC and heavily along the nearby 33rd parallel. He was also a brown belt in Judo and occasionally assisted me in martial arts demonstrations.

After his relationship with his then girlfriend/business partner ended, he closed the metal fabrication shop and retired outside of Asheville, NC. Before Lena came, I subcontracted towerbusters and CBs to him to supplement his meager retirement income. 

After Lena came from Sweden and we were married, we moved nearby to Jacques, as he was my best friend.

A few years later he became involved with a French lady and they lived together. We saw them often and dinners at each other's homes was a regular event.The woman was a former crystal dealer and astute business woman who saw the success of OrgoneCrystals,and WarriorMatrix, and wanted a bigger piece of the action.

Jacques was a fine metal worker and just a wonderful man, but energy sensitivity was not one of his gifts. His girlfriend (A former crystal dealer)saw the access to the orgonite market and correctly identified that a non resin product would do well, "whether it worked or not" if she could ride on Jacques and my reputation. 

We were invited to his home for dinner when he made his first piece, in a bunt cake mold. His girlfriend proceeded to open a website and Jacques began to pimp "plasterite" on this forum, after I would not let him promote it on WarriorMatrix.com.
I kept trying to make him understand that the plaster was not organic, meaning composed of long carbon chain molecules, and simply did not work as a DOR to POR converter.It did not fulfill the organic/inorganic composition necessary as it was inorganic and inorganic in composition. 

It was a mostly lifeless mass of gypsum and crystals that she painted pretty designs on.

If it had worked, I would have very much promoted it. I would have happily promoted Jacques as well. I made multiple batches of plasterite in various configurations trying to make it work. It was non functional.

The girlfriend wanted a piece of the orgonite pie, whatever the cost, if it worked or not, by using Jacques and my status in the orgonite making and gifting community. She got quite indignant when I would not go along.

I made the Kirilian photo comparisons primarily to help Jacues understand the non functional energetic nature of plasterite. 

Thankfully Jacques (Josh, LastC )and I had a chance to reconcile before his death from liver cancer this year.

Sєηѕєι
Last edited by sensei; 27-08-2014 at 02:03 AM.

Sure you miss him every day get the fuck out
the obstacle is gone
but a much bigger obstacle is coming into being
come on folks, mail that prick
Even though that douchebag has been scraping his name desperately from most databases we can still find you
Yes we can...
you fuck up Dennie
such a untidy psychopath
terrible

List of domain names registred by Dennis Griffin

this is just a partial list ,  he has about hundred....

Domain NameCreation DateRegistrar
heavenlyclicks.com2013-01-03godaddy.com
garydgriffin.com2013-04-08godaddy.com
1tyme.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
commonsensevoters.com2009-12-27melbourneit.com.au
commonsensevoting.com2009-12-31melbourneit.com.au
griffinheatingandcooling.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
griffun.com2008-05-21melbourneit.com.au
knivesandcrystals.com2004-09-09bluehost.com
orgonecrystal.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
orgoniteplus.net2014-03-23godaddy.com
studiogriffoto.com2008-01-14melbourneit.com.au
tymesolutions.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
commonsensevoters.us2009-12-27(registration services) whois.inww.com
commonsensevoting.us2009-12-31(registration services) whois.inww.com
commonsensevoter.us2009-12-31(registration services) whois.inww.com
sparechangesurf.net2011-01-07enom.com
orgonecrystals.com2013-10-14godaddy.com

so a few days , yep after the forum went down you bought it , hmmm , nasty character, to make sure it would never haunt you eh 
hahahahaha
such a little cute scumbag you are
registered under your own name , how STUPID can u be
honestly
jeezes
no brainer

There is a nice psychopath staring at us , seen enough of them
just smell em...and it smells rotten....rotten to the core
like all of these pricks of the " troof movement" one big bag of swines

Listen up you little psychopathic clown
you are such a little psycho freak I have no words for it
But you will go down for this
I will outlive you, massively
I will outlive you , sick prick
You and the whole bunch of other shysters that are splattered all over the fucking web
making money of idiots and there are plenty of idiots to go around 
but truth will prevail
not that anyone gives a fuck about that, obviously, accept me, obviously
does not matter
you will burn for this
big time
That is , for some reason, my new commitment, as no one else seems to give a fuck
how miraculous ?
Too busy fingering their iphones
But I aint done with you
Jee I hope this is an " ad hominem" attack
funny how " sensei " suddenly, by coincidence seems to have calmed down after MG posted the ressurection of the forum

hmmmm
maybe he smells the wind now...the little rat
oh there is a storm coming for you baby
and it aint gonna settle
but it is too late " sensei" you will burn 
Read my fucking lips
You Will Burn

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total
CEO

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:31 pm

Please send that prick a nice little mail
see if he responds, he wont respond to me
for some reason ..... cheers bounce

Showing results for: orgoniteplus.net

Original Query: orgoniteplus.net

[size=32]Contact Information

Registrant Contact

Name: Dennis Griffin
Organization: OrgoneCrystals.com
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 1325, Mars Hill North Carolina 28754 US
Phone: +1.8288287791532
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:Sensei5555@yahoo.com

Admin Contact

Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

Tech Contact

Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

[/size]
CEO

The scumbag thread

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:52 am
maybe, idiot children , a good idea to put the whole thread here
so for everyone to see 
how well the Troof movement is doing
what a bunch of shenanigans they are

please, join me...
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:12 am

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=121643

On goshite Ickes site, of course , where else ....duh...

You see, children, I have no investments or any other sort of interest or " business" or bla bla bla in this shit

I see and say things as they are
that is my job
A dirty ungrateful job, agreed, but someoene´s got to do it , we cannot all be borgs and idiots
someone has to speak out 
We cannot all be castrated zombies
You got facebook for that for F sake

This is also called a defense , you defend someone who stands up for truth
yep
you stand up 
Yes children of the matrix, once you wake up and look deeper and deeper the whole house of cards falls apart, nothing new to that eh ?
Get used to it
But any truth or common sense is now " hate speech" " negative" bla bla bla
you have all been trained like the little goblins you are

This whole new way of life force energy is like truth , is like Farmer Brown standing up against Monsanto
you get flattened so fast you would miss it if you d blink...

the controlled orgonite  world, or any other realm, like healt food, is a scam
big time
full of self appointed gurus trying to sell you crap that barely works
if at all
like your vitamins full of titanium dioxide
look on the package
the label, voila...

you see

anyway best to put up the thread as for some reason the thread is still there ???
maybe it is because Jacques started that thread
that is why it cannot be deleted just like that
also mysterious or just plain old stupid that Sensei prick still left his crap there for everyone to see
did he really thought he would get away with it ?
amazing
he underestimates his public
hahahaha
maybe rightfully so....

but most folk are cowards
by nature
so instead of addressing the topics at hand they chose to attack other slaves
especially slaves that stand up to their own imprisonment
that is what gobshites do
like vegans
or any other topic does not matter it always ends up that way
stupid slaves attacking slaves that stand up for truth
the crabs in the bucket effect

Luckily over time a few souls have figured it all out
what a scam it all is

but truth is a bitch and a lonely warrior and wont give you many thumbs up on FB..that is guaranteed...

All those who figured it out, most of them, have some sort of interest in the new age hoopla
you see
that is why they do not really dare to speak out as it will in a way effect their own business
hmmm...

you start to see how it works ?

very good
As this is a lost battle anyway I dont bother at all
the least you can do is speak truth and give folk some means to stand up to the system
and to put things straight

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:14 am
 20-06-2010, 03:59 AM

lastc

Default Plasterite, the other Orgonite
Hello brave and adventurous experimenters.
This thread is dedicated to experimenting, fabricating and using a high energy kind of Orgonite call Plasterite.
We must first give credit to the German gentleman who came up with it and perfected the mixture of plaster and crystals
http://www.energiekegel.de/ 

And now for the translation

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... =Translate

I have been making this Plasterite for a few month now, with very positive responses from people able to feel this higher frequency .
It is so easy to make, no smell, no sticky, no gooey, messy sometime but nothing that cannot be handle 
Give it a try 
Soon the folks who have experimented with it will be telling us more about how it feel
lastc is offline  Reply With Quote

Old 20-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #2
lordzoma

Plaster is inorganic so a plasterite mix of plaster, metal, and crystals, will not accumulate orgone and transform DOR into POR.

It is inferior to Orgonite, and while it may have shamanic properties, will not create positive orgone in the same measurable qualities as when you use organic polyester resin.

Last edited by lordzoma; 20-06-2010 at 04:32 AM.
lordzoma is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 04:47 AM   #3

nepipemi

Dear lordzoma, 

And what say you to the energy sensitive individuals who have tested plasterite and can feel the energy strongly? 

Have you yourself tried it/tested it/made it? 

Nepi
Last edited by nepipemi; 20-06-2010 at 04:52 AM.
nepipemi is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #4
l

ordzoma

I would say they're feeling a mixture of the crystals, and not an orgone accumulation effect.

It ignores the principles of Reich's technology by ignoring the organic component, and it also ignores the necessary pressure on the quartz crystal.

You can feel the energy from putting metal and crystal in jars of water, but it's not going to produce POR like orgonite.

I'd agree with sensei, in that its delusion at best, and disinformation at worst.

Old 20-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #5
remium

Perhaps what these experimentors are sensing is just a higher vibratory rate of the crystals under pressure within the dry plaster. But as Lordzoma said, because of the lack of organic material its not going to collect Orgone radiation of any type.

Quote:
In the 1930's and 1940's, Dr. Wilhelm Reich was able to detect and measure the existence of etheric energy (life energy, chi, etc.), which he called orgone, using a modified geiger counter.

Dr. Reich determined that stacking alternating layers of fiberglass (an organic substance) and steel wool (an inorganic substance) would actually attract and collect orgone/etheric energy of both the life-beneficial positive form (which Reich called "OR" or "POR") and harmful negative etheric energy ("deadly orgone" or "DOR").
So from this quote you can read between the lines and summize that Dr. Reich had already experimented with inorganic materials and organic materials seperately, but got no results till a layering of both was used.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Last edited by remium; 20-06-2010 at 05:34 AM.
remium is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #6
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Plaster is inorganic so a plasterite mix of plaster, metal, and crystals, will not accumulate orgone and transform DOR into POR.

It is inferior to Orgonite, and while it may have shamanic properties, will not create positive orgone in the same measurable qualities as when you use organic polyester resin.
How do you measure Orgone energy?
urbanmonk is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #7

lastc

Lord Zoma, I am certain you have your orders from a vendor who is fearful of any competition, but following me on this particular new thread just to criticize without knowing, surely never had your hands touching this material that is plaster and therefore Plasterite, is showing a prejudiced, biased and narrow mind , not mentioning lack of humility since Orgon energy is certainly NOT encased in a lump of resin but probably everywhere it choses to be.......

A MIND IS LIKE AN UMBRELLA, IT WORKS ONlY WHEN OPENED....

Have a good day....
Last edited by lastc; 20-06-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Old 20-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
mark1963

Gypsum is an organic crystal, so, in effect would follow exactly the principals of organite.

Here's a couple of piccies 
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 200px-Gypsum_Australia.jpg (13.4 KB, 396 views)
File Type: jpg 240px-Desert-rose-big.jpg (13.4 KB, 400 views)
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
lastc

For those ( who might have tried already to make Plasterite and those who wish to try) and who prefer not to be harassed or ridiculed, please join us on 

www.OrgonitePlus.net 

forum where you will be able to express your experiences, tell us what you have added to the Plasterite (smells, herbs, chocolate , whatever....) and do not forget to check the German Gentleman website:

http://www.energiekegel.de/ 

and the English translation:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... =Translate

See you there !!!! 
Old 20-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #10
reggieman

This is for lostc

I went on the link to that german site you recommended and was not able to find much information and saw he is selling his product without explaining the thinking behind it

This was the only explanation in the translation i could find:

The effectiveness of the orgone matrix is essentially
on the crystal structure from.

When first hearing of orgonite it sound too good to be true and i was first skeptical when reading about it but was sent a piece by someone so i could see for myself. It did feel like it did something and i saw many fotos of plant growth and ice test and aura fotos which convinced me it actually doing something but could still not understand how it works. i later read some of wilhelm reich book which made it clear how he explains about layering the organic and inorganic material and i know it has been used for healing too. i have just read that gypsum is not an organic (carbon based) material, but a kind of rock, so it just doesnt make sense

Must say that i was disappointed of the german site since he does nothing to explain the principle behind it so now im asking you lostc to explain the principle behind how it works since i just dont understand. 

What proof do you have? i have seen many different aura fotos that show how orgonite influence the aura but cant believe that plaster would do the same thing. if that was true most houses made with plaster would just be radiating good energy, right?

Do you have fotos of aura or plants to show me?

Unless you can explain the principle to me of why it would work i will have to assume that this is disinformation to take attention away from something that actually does work because you have not given any proof other than your opinon and that is not enough to convince me now 

Reg
reggieman is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #11
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastc View Post
Lord Zoma, I am certain you have your orders from a vendor who is fearful of any competition, but following me on this particular new thread just to criticize without knowing, surely never had your hands touching this material that is plaster and therefore Plasterite, is showing a prejudiced, biased and narrow mind , not mentioning lack of humility since Orgon energy is certainly NOT encased in a lump of resin but probably everywhere it choses to be.......

A MIND IS LIKE AN UMBRELLA, IT WORKS ONlY WHEN OPENED....

Have a good day....
Fearful of competition? Criticize without knowing?

Plasterite is bullshit, and you have a blatant agenda. I'm just calling it like I see it. Why don't you try taking some playdough and tossing some metal and crystals and any other shit you find in the yard in there. That'll really generate some energy right!

Seems like a bunch of people got together and decided that they should do something different, anything, just as long as it could feed off of the orgonite movement.

Guess what - Plasterite doesn't work. Stop deluding yourself.
Old 20-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #12
lastc

I apologize for disturbing your comfort zone, and I thank you for sharing your feelings.
Now go back to sleep
Old 20-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
lordzoma

Yeah you disturbed my 'comfort zone' by touting a 'brand new more powerful higher frequency orgonite' that completely ignores the scientific basis of what orgonite is.

ALL plasterite is doing is sticking a bunch of metal pieces and crystals into a hardened surface. It is NOT creating POR.

If you want to show that plasterite actually does anything, why don't you do a grow test or an ice test. Chances are they won't work, considering I'm not dowsing any energy from any of the plasterite pieces that I've seen.

Your excuse is - oh well you haven't made any or been around any so you can't feel it, right?

I can feel the energy off pieces of orgonite just by looking at their picture. But let's see, I can't sense the energy off of any pieces of plasterite. HMMMM I wonder why?

The ONLY reason you're going to be feeling any energy from plasterite at all, is because it has a small amount of shrinkage (although the pressure isn't that much) and putting crystals under pressure will create a charge.

Grab yourself an electrical meter and hold it up to a piece of orgonite. See the electromagnetic field? Hold an electrical meter up to a piece of plasterite. What do you see? Let me guess - is it nothing?

Of course 2 people pop up on the forums, and 20 posts later every single post talks about plasterite and how wonderful it is, using the discussion on broadcasting energy into the grid using orgonite as a starting point.

Now when I point out that plasterite is NOT orgonite, does NOT produce POR, and does NOT follow the principles of Reich's work, you directly insult me personally by saying you've violtaed my comfort zone, and directly implied that I have some sort of agenda by dissuading competition from legitimate orgonite dealers.

YES, I do want to dissuage people from spending time making a worthless substance when they could be making orgonite. Plasterite is bullshit, and until you actually provide any amount of measurable evidence that plasterite creates an electromagnetic field, alters the human aura, or affects the orgone accumulation in water by demonstrating ice crystal growth, or doing a plant growth test, you will not be able to convince me otherwise. Using the argument that I haven't made any plasterite is a very lame argument.

Maybe you might be able to convince a few random people that plasterite is better just by having them 'take your word for it' that the energy is a 'higher freuqency energy that touches the higher chakras' but in case you haven't noticed, not everyone is going to believe the drivel that spouts out of someone's mouth just because they are convinced enough in their own delusions to be able to make themselves seem trustworthy, noteworthy, or even just come off like they know what they're talking about.

Give me some evidence. PROVE me wrong. Something tells me that no matter how long you spend trying to do that, you WILL NOT, because plasterite doesn't convert DOR into POR. SHOW ME SOMETHING other than clouds in the sky.

Your essential argument is that by using a NON organic matrix you are creating higher frequency energies than orgonite? Something tells me you're trying to be self important. Just because you try something new doesn't mean that it's better than everything else, or that it even works in the first place.
Last edited by lordzoma; 20-06-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old 20-06-2010, 11:07 PM   #14
urbanmonk

As noone was willing/able to answer my question I used the power of my mind (searched Youtube) and came up with this Organite test using a pendulum

Can someone do a similer test with Plasterite and prove or disprove its actual effects once and for all.

To add if anyone does know other ways to test then please add that info here.
Last edited by i_am; 01-07-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 21-06-2010, 02:08 AM   #15
lastc

Lordy Lord, I am certain the "opposition" are enjoying this exchange.
OK Lord why dont you go to the German Gent website, he is the creator of this as for me I am most please at what the Plasterite does, and so are other folks, I am please with your concerns for our well being, I appreciate that, however you must let us walk our road.
As for Orgonite, you will be most please to hear that I have made and making some of the larger devices, as noted by Don Croft and Sensei as well, I know Orgonite I have done it since 2001, I have gifted very large territories (including the Himalaya), DC,MD,VA,NC,SC,TN,GO, large bodies of water and oceans, I am still at it. Now I wanna play with Plaster, so leave me alone, even if you think it wont work: I still wanna play with the thing
Old 21-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #16
lordzoma

Don't get me wrong. I'm not discouraging the advancement of the science through experimentation, but there is a difference between discussing about new types of orgonite and heralding something that disregards the science of orgonite as the best thing since sliced bread. The biggest thing that turned me off about discussions of plasterite is that most of the posts talk about how the energy is higher frequecy and better than orgonite, that it's so powerful and is described as orgonite-plus. It seems like it's a bunch of rampant ego feeding off of something which I personally feel is a big step in the wrong direction. The intuition of a few random people that have held plasterite is not something to base wild claims off of. If anyone believes that plasterite is producing orgone energy, then I am sure it will be fairly easy for you to do side by side comparisons of orgonite and plasterite's effect on plants, on the aura present in a kirlian photograph, and on ice crystal freeze tests. I believe you will be unpleasantly disappointed.
Last edited by lordzoma; 21-06-2010 at 03:25 AM.
Old 21-06-2010, 03:45 AM   #17
pegcityevolve

Yes, an ice test only takes a few hours anyways. 
pegcityevolve is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 04:02 AM   #18
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
Yes, an ice test only takes a few hours anyways. 
I knew I was forgetting something, cheers.

Ok so does anyone from the Plasterite camp fancy giving this a go.
Old 21-06-2010, 04:41 AM   #19
lordzoma

Keep in mind that for a pure test the freezer need never have had orgonite in it before.

If there's any orgonite near the freezer it should be taken away.
Old 21-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #20
monsoon

Default G'day gifters...greetings from Australia
Yo...I have made over 3000 orgonite devices ... personal pieces, Tb's Hhg's, 
CB's...both standard Croft style and induction...108 and 114, Peacemakers and UCB.s and several Broadcasters for orgonising the power grid.
I love researching and trialing new techniques. As you can imagine...the 
Top End of Australia is very well gifted.......great place for a holiday !
As a result I have become very sensitive to orgone energy.....yes , I can pick up energy from photos of orgonite and can see the dark DOR line running
parallel to gifted cellphone towers and others.

So when plaster orgonite appeared on several forums, I was VERY SCEPTICAL like you Lordzoma and even posted so,,,,,but unlike you, I was
happy to give it a trial...I.m glad I did ! ! !

I made 3 Hhg size plaster orgonites, each with a small handful of crystals and minerals as stated in the German gentleman's site , along with the standard quartz point in the middle......WOW... I picked up on the strong orgone energy
straight away...in fact it took a couple of days to get used to......This has been a regular event for me every time I make a new large orgone device....The 114
took several days to "acclimatise to " and brought first helicopter !

So today a hooked up my first plaster Broadcaster and going through that acclimatising factor again......getting used to that strong orgone field again !
It's quite a rush ! ha ha 

But the best, most exciting thing to come of this new technique is that I can make it at school with primary aged students... and have done so several times. This is a long story . You can see it on OrgonizeAustralia.webs.com
or Orgonite Plus.net .....to cut a long story short, the students loved making it and most picked up on the energy factor straight away........but best of all, many families gifted , just in time for the mid-year break !

So to those of you calling ..bullshit... ha, you'll never , never know if you don,t
have a go.... a new and exciting technique that everyone can try....cheaply.

As an aside......just got my new tetrahedron moulds today and am excited...will be making resin orgonite tomorrow.

concerning ice experiments, my freezers are full of orgonite so will have to find
friend whom I haven't gifted to try that one...ha , there's not many of them.!

Regards to everyone....keep gifting and Researching !
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:15 am
Old 21-06-2010, 07:54 AM   #21
lastc

Wow, Thanks Monsoon, wonderful feed back, let us know how the broadcasting is doing with the Plasterite, I will be hooking up the three large cones pictured on orgoniteplus.net in a couple of days, they have to dry first, we shall see the difference, I will unhook all of the Orgonite that are on line and wrap the Plasterite instead.
Old 21-06-2010, 10:16 AM   #22
lordzoma

Can anyone, even the originator of plasterite, explain the science behind it? Or was it just a - hey we need something else to toss metal and crystals into. How about plaster - that's a liquid that turns into solid.
Last edited by lordzoma; 21-06-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 21-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #23
princessofwands

^^^ I think that's it, Lordzoma. In the same way that people have tried sugar and beeswax and other substances, they decided to experiment with plaster and they liked the results.

Reading the plasterite forum, it's far too random, organic, amateur and experimental to be deliberately created disinfo. It reads just like people trying out a cool idea, swapping ideas, and saying, 'hey, this seems to work for us'.

I don't think it's a waste of time trying it out. I bought the plaster anyway and I can't be bothered to return it. I will make one plasterite star with a chunk of amethyst, and some peridot and smokey quartz chips. And I'll carry on making epoxy-resin orgonite anyway as they are coming out very pretty with their decorative crystals on display and people like to buy them off me!

If plasterite works in giving off any kind of beneficial energy, whatever you want to call it, then it's a good thing to make. Easy, safe and fun for children to experiment with, as the plasterite makers have described. Not everyone wants to mess around with resin which as we know is toxic when being used, as well as polyester resin being smelly for a long while afterwards.
princessofwands is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #24
monsoon

Plaster = selenite.....the german gent's site shows magnified crystaline
structure,,On WM, Cosmic Sages gives a good wrap in the crystal and mineral section.
Book of Stones speaks highly of selenite's properties, especially in conjunction with energies of other stones/minerals.

It's Higher energies are recognised......it's a common additive to orgonite
with obvious reason. It has high "spiritual " properties.

How it works in plaster orgonite, I do not know....I don't care...I'm just
reporting on a technique that I've found works... you know....sharing !.
Much the same as I;d report on energising water on a charging plate, or how double dipping Hhg's will give a glass finish and make impervious to saltwater
corrosion.

It;s not as sharp, electrical, like orgonite when held....more like it creeps up on you.......really gets your hand tingling after a while....orgonite I can feel
straight away. There,s a difference but similar..ha ha.

It;s easy enough to find out.....just make some with an open mind.
You may be surprised.
monsoon is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #25
reggieman

lostc?

What about my question on page 1? no word from you and looking at the answer you give others it seem you not be able to answer this

What is principle behind this plaster?

Now i not sure i can trust ice test from you , you seem like only respond when agreed and who not know the principle. if you make it you can explain.

When saying sugar and beeswax work i understand because they are organic 

Why can nobody just tell the principle and give answer other than make it yourself? i will not make myself unless i understand principle.

Reg

Explain the 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggieman View Post
This is for lostc

I went on the link to that german site you recommended and was not able to find much information and saw he is selling his product without explaining the thinking behind it

This was the only explanation in the translation i could find:

The effectiveness of the orgone matrix is essentially
on the crystal structure from.

When first hearing of orgonite it sound too good to be true and i was first skeptical when reading about it but was sent a piece by someone so i could see for myself. It did feel like it did something and i saw many fotos of plant growth and ice test and aura fotos which convinced me it actually doing something but could still not understand how it works. i later read some of wilhelm reich book which made it clear how he explains about layering the organic and inorganic material and i know it has been used for healing too. i have just read that gypsum is not an organic (carbon based) material, but a kind of rock, so it just doesnt make sense

Must say that i was disappointed of the german site since he does nothing to explain the principle behind it so now im asking you lostc to explain the principle behind how it works since i just dont understand. 

What proof do you have? i have seen many different aura fotos that show how orgonite influence the aura but cant believe that plaster would do the same thing. if that was true most houses made with plaster would just be radiating good energy, right?

Do you have fotos of aura or plants to show me?

Unless you can explain the principle to me of why it would work i will have to assume that this is disinformation to take attention away from something that actually does work because you have not given any proof other than your opinon and that is not enough to convince me now 

Reg
reggieman is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 02:40 PM   #26
nepipemi

I believe a particularly good dowser posted the bovis tests of a plasterite piece or two on another forum, either WM or OP. Not sure which one and if the post is still there. 

Since plasterite is not widespread, naturally testing reports are harder to come by but because I am still a human with a left brain, I would also love to see testing as well. Will it perform in the same tests as orgonite? Keep in mind, in the beginning, no one knew exactly how to test orgonite other than with psychic sensitivity. Positive physical effects in experiments came gradually as people tried different experiments. 

Will plasterite get the same effects in tests as orgonite? Without knowing the answer, I already doubt it since they are two completely different things. That does not mean I believe one is "better" than the other or that one is good to replace the other. They each have their own set of strengths and I would not encourage anyone to turn their backs on one for the other. If a person carries a peice of dark green tourmaline for its inherent properties, I would not tell them to replace it with a piece of moldavite. BUT, if I liked moldavite, I would definitely tell them they should check it out sometime at their leisure. 

In sensing energy, as I have come to learn, is not one size fits all. I mean that because I learned to be sensitive to the feeling of orgonite, does not necessarily mean that I am not sensitive to all energies of all things. Like, I know that all rocks, minerals, etc have an energy signature but because i personally cannot sense the energy of a piece of limestone, does not mean it is not there. Some people may have a strong resonance with the limestone vibration. I have noticed that when I cannot readily fee the energy of objects/light tools/crystals/etc, that if I keep trying and tuning in, and setting my intention to tune into it, then eventually I will learn to sense and feel the energy. It didn't mean it wasn't there, it means I was not resonating with it at first. 

[qoute]
Grab yourself an electrical meter and hold it up to a piece of orgonite. See the electromagnetic field? Hold an electrical meter up to a piece of plasterite. What do you see? Let me guess - is it nothing?[/quote]

Are you serious? Can orgonite really be measured with an electrical device??? I have read over and over on WM that no one has been able to use any kind of electric meter device to measure orgone or orgonite (other than kirilian photography). Any special instructions? What type of meter? I would love to try this. 

Things are speeding up, quickening, vibrations are raising, new technology comes on line all the time. We can be luddites (which I am myself one in regards to certain technolgies) or we can roll with the times continuing to explore, create, and try new things. With plasterite, it is cheap to make so if a person tries it and doesn't like it, they have not lost much money. Also, plaster will dissolve in water and is easily to carve so it can be deconstructed easily and the crystals salvaged, or can be recycled into an artistic sculpture. It is not as if anyone was encouraging the public to shave their heads and get tattoos all over their faces! Lighten up, it is ALL about love!!!!!!!!!::
nepipemi is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #27
anthony1965
Inactive

nepi wrote:

Will plasterite get the same effects in tests as orgonite? Without knowing the answer, I already doubt it since they are two completely different things. That does not mean I believe one is "better" than the other or that one is good to replace the other. They each have their own set of strengths and I would not encourage anyone to turn their backs on one for the other. If a person carries a peice of dark green tourmaline for its inherent properties, I would not tell them to replace it with a piece of moldavite. BUT, if I liked moldavite, I would definitely tell them they should check it out sometime at their leisure. 

This is stating the obvious, but sometimes the obvious needs to be stated.

It's good that "plasterite" has it's own thread and can be judged on it's own merits, separately from the resin / metals / crystals "orgonite" mix.

I don't think we have come even close to getting the most out of the potential of orgonite, but it clearly has some massive advantages for outdoor gifting which is my main interest.

I'm not consciously energy sensitive, but I've been priviliged enough to see many visual confirmations of the effectiveness of orgonite when out gifting towers. And I intend to keep on gifting.

I'm not yet convinced by plasterite but I won't rule it out either. I've read negative reports (and not just on warrior matrix), but I'll try to get more feedback from people whose opinions I value.
anthony1965 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #28
monsoon

Whooa. why are you picking on Lastc ?
He's obviously made more orgonite than you guys
put together....since 2001....been around for a while.!

Personaly, I,m grateful to discover a new technique, 
as I'm sure he was....I'm just glad he shared it.
Nothing like research.

As to how it works...I hinted my understanding with
last post on plaster=selenite...Millions of microscopic, 
dare a say nano crystals...in conjuction with many.....,
dozen or so gems and minerals commonly used and 
experimented with, in orgonite.

I believe it's the interaction of energies of crystal and 
minerals here. The german website has a diagram showing
interaction with crystal and stones, but the captions are 
in german..perhaps the missing key.

Lastc may not be a technical wizard either....just a keen
researcher / experimenter like me.

It's all about etheric energy..For goodness sake....I've
seen high Bovis readings from a guy holding up a large 
copper coil. on WM.
To say you won't try it because you don't understand 
the principle is just naive......too limiting.
Last edited by monsoon; 21-06-2010 at 03:37 PM.
monsoon is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #29
lastc

Pictures of the ice test are on orgoniteplus.net forum, they are located on the plasterite section last page ( 5th page)
Enjoy
Old 21-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #30
princessofwands

Here's a very interesting page on selenite and the plaster connection. 

http://www.controverscial.com/Selenite.htm

And since Nepipemi said 'Lighten up, it's all about love', this piece was especially relevant:

Myth & Lore: 

Said to be the "Stone of Mental Clarity," Selenite is thought to be a bringer of light. 

Associated with the Greek Goddess Selene, Selenite contains feminine energy and is often used to connect and commune with the Divine, especially goddess energy. Some use it for angelic or spirit guide connection, or aid in interacting with the Ancients. Selenite crystals, or polished wands of Selenite, are often used as magic wands or as aids to help facilitate transporting one's intentions to the Higher Self and/or the Universe. 

Often referred to as "scanners," Selenite is said to have the ability to scan the body for disease or malfunction, pinpointing what areas may need attention. The stone itself is also thought to have the ability to clear etheric blockages so one can gain knowledge on how to move forward toward a cure. It is thought to have been a healing tool in Atlantis. Selenite can be used for scrying into both the past, present and future. Past life regressions are assisted with the use of these crystals. They are also said to be good for dream recall. 

It is long thought that Selenite helps in procuring long-lasting relationships, ensuring fidelity and furthering commitments. It can help reconcile differences by going to the root of any issue. 

It is believed that Selenite is one of two minerals (the other being Apophyllite) that are strong enough to clear negative energies from Quartz. It's also believed that it has the ability to help program (charge), or reprogram (recharge), a Quartz crystal. It is good for charging all one's magickal tools. To cleanse and recharge your Selenite, place it under the light of the Moon.

princessofwands is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #31
gnosis_dub

What about experimenting and adding layers of organic material inside the Plasterite, like wool or 100% acrylic felt along with metals. This may help convert the DOR to POR, you know like Reich's accumulator 

Mullite is similar to Kyanite in chemical structure. In fact, mullite is made from Kyanite. I mention this because you can find mullite at clay/pottery supply stores in powder form and it's more cost effective than Kyanite, which is rather expensive. So mullite could (might) be an alternative to using kyanite and/or beneficial addition in orgonite. Just as plaster powder could be to selenite.

Moldavite is radioactive, so I would be cautious on using this outerspace meteorite. Most things from outerspace are radioactive.

I noticed a lot of 'ites' in this message.: 
gnosis_dub is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #32
lastc

Plaster IS selenite, go to Princess last post she gives an interesting quote about the properties of selenite. 
Princess you are bringing beautiful infos that suggest, that the issue at hand may be not so subtle masculine energies vs more feminine energy represented by the Plaster/Selenite matrix of Plasterite............interesting
Last edited by lastc; 22-06-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 21-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #33
lordzoma

Quote:
Plaster IS selenite (ORGANIC), go to Princess last post she gives an interesting quote about the properties of selenite. 
Princess you are bringing beautiful infos that suggest, that the issue at hand may be not so subtle masculine energies vs more feminine energy represented by the Plaster/Selenite matrix of Plasterite............interesting
You don't understand what the word organic means.

"Plaster is gypsum, a mineral composed of calcium sulfate dihydrate, with the chemical formula CaSO4·2H2O. It is a type of rock. It is not a carbon based organic compound."

So in other words, you don't understand the principle science behind orgonite. If you're trying to argue that plaster is a viable organic compound, you are incorrect.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:13 AM   #34
lastc

It works very nicely regardless what you call it , but you will never know now, wont you... only resin Orgonite will work yes?, well the Earth is flat and chicken have teeth, so now go and enjoy your resin, and let us play with our plaster 
Last edited by lastc; 22-06-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:23 AM   #35
pegcityevolve

Well, from looking at the ice pictures, it looks weaker to me. Try and not freeze it so long next time, the ice is too white and not transparent enough to see the cyclone formation in greater detail. Interesting, though. 
pegcityevolve is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 01:37 AM   #36
lordzoma

Quote:
It works very nicely regardless what you call it , but you will never know now, wont you... only resin Orgonite will work yes?, well the Earth is flat and chicken have teeth, so now go and enjoy your resin, and let us play with our plaster 
Just pointing out that you were wrong. The plaster is NOT organic, therefore it is NOT functioning by the same principles of organic/inorganic orgone accumulation as outlined in Reich's work.

I find claims that plaster produces a higher frequency of energy laughable at best. I find the entire study to be a movement in the wrong direction.

Until the people who are tossing metal and crystal in plaster can show that it actually functions I see it as a disservice to the orgonite community by confusing the definition of what converts DOR to POR and what doesn't.

I would venture that 'higher frequency' claims are really just excuses as to why the energy is weaker in the first place.

Furthermore, it is likely that plaster + metal + resin is accumulating DOR rather than POr, or not even accumulating the energy at all. 

I have a very bad feeling about the plasterite and I am extremely skeptical of its nature, as it has no basis in orgone science, and it seems to be touted nonstop by a small group of people who claim it's 'better than orgonite' and puts off a 'higher frequency of energy' with absolutely nothing to back up their claims.

I looked at the ice test, and it doesn't seem very viable to me. Why don't you try freezing water with a pile of crystals underneath the jar. You'll probably get the same result.
Old 22-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #37
lastc

Your remark of "plaster + metal + resin is not correct: it is simply plaster and crystals........baffling is it not?
No one here wants to convince you of anything, we do not care what you do or think, so go back to the Orgonite thread, and tell them we are not worth to be given any attention
Old 22-06-2010, 04:02 AM   #38
gnosis_dub

It could be that when plaster expands it pushes outward on the embedded crystals, the needed pressure for the piezo effect.

This picture: http://www.energiekegel.de/energiekegel_blue.jpg looks like an orgone vibrated cloud sky. I've had similar results with my orgonite, with the sky above my house had these vibrating striated clouds.

Plasterite may just be another type of creation (like orgonite) that taps into the Earth's orgone energy. But it may only attract POR from the earth and transmit it into the local vicinity. Unlike orgonite which will also convert neg. DOR to pos. POR energy.
gnosis_dub is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 04:22 AM   #39
lastc

Gnosis, this is interesting, thank you for sharing, we will get to the end of this and know how it work
Old 22-06-2010, 05:55 AM   #40
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnosis_dub View Post
It could be that when plaster expands it pushes outward on the embedded crystals, the needed pressure for the piezo effect.

This picture: http://www.energiekegel.de/energiekegel_blue.jpg looks like an orgone vibrated cloud sky. I've had similar results with my orgonite, with the sky above my house had these vibrating striated clouds.

Plasterite may just be another type of creation (like orgonite) that taps into the Earth's orgone energy. But it may only attract POR from the earth and transmit it into the local vicinity. Unlike orgonite which will also convert neg. DOR to pos. POR energy.
What makes you think that the sky above people making plasterite doesn't also have tons of orgonite affecting the sky?

Do you think that someone who is making plasterite has no orgonite? Do you think that they made plasterite but had never made orgonite before?

Do you think people are taking a picture of a cloud in an area that has not been gifted?

In order to determine whether plasterite has ANY EFFECT WHATSOEVER on the conversion of DOR into POR. let alone a couple of miles in the sky, there would need to be a large number of plasterite hggs or cloud/chembuster hybrids made out of plasterite in order to direct the energy into the sky.

AND it would need to be done in an area that was ungifted.

What about grow tests in areas that are ungifted?

Better yet - make some plasterite hhg's and gift some towers with them. Do you think that it is going to have an effect on the DOR to POR conversion?

I don't think so!

Plasterite without metal is crystal upon crystal. Even if the cavities of air were creating a resonant chamber effect and causing energy in some fashion or form to accumulate in the device, or simply activate the crystals in such a manner that higher frequency energy is produced, there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between whether or not this is DOR to POR conversion or just a raising of the ambient energy.

All of the plasterite that has been raising energy in frequency has been doing so in an area that is filled with orgonized energy from present orgonite and other orgone devices. A higher frequency plasterite device would be raising POR and accumulating POR.

IF plasterite was brought to an area with only DOR present, will the plasterite device ACCUMULATE AND EMPOWER the DOR in the area? Will it convert the energy into POR and be something that is beneficial to someone who does not ALREADY have orgonite in the area?

What kind of effect will plasterite have next to areas of high voltage and very strong electromagnetic fields? If there is no metal in the mixture then you are relying solely on the crystals to carry the electromagnetic field, and in that respect it would be essential to have the crystals under pressure, and the pressure of the plaster is not as great a psi as other matrixes like polyester resin.

It is IMPERATIVE for the people who are working with plaster to understand that it is a different technology that may or may not have the same interactions as orgonite. Treating it as a safe technology without testing it under conditions where DOR is present is dangerous. Furthermore it disregards the energetic safety of people who may not have orgonite but wish to produce plasterite because it is non-toxic and easier to create. People are suggesting plasterite is something that is purely beneficial and a 'higher frequency than orgonite' when it has only been tested in orgone environments . Until people can understand the nature behind what the plasterite is doing and how it functions in a strictly DOR environment, or observes its ability to function in unorgonized environments, it is dangerous to promote it without any word of caution.

If anyone has something to respond to this message, I challenge them to directly address the points that I have made and focus on the information at hand. It is the nature of the metal in the resin/crystal mix to pick up ambient energy in the same manner as an antenna picks up your AM radio station. The difference between a device that accumulates energy in the ambient area vs converting ambient energy into POR is enormous. I would typically advise against ANYONE having an orgone accumulator device without also having an ample amount of orgonite present. It is dangerous to accumulate DOR and then explose oneself to the energy, especially if they were using it to meditate.

It bothers me that people have connected the energy producing effect of plasterite with the same effect of orgonite simply because the act of placing crystals inside a liquid that turns into a solid is similar. The production process may be roughly the same but the end result is not. 

The object of orgonite is to convert DOR into POR in such a fashion that it can be used to target sha lines of chi in the earth and transform it into shen chi, as well as be used to convert the DOR that is put out by radio towers, cell phone towers, and anything else that emits a large amount of energy or electromagnetic radiation. If plasterite is doing nothing more than harnessing the ambient energy, it should be unequivocably stressed that it cannot be used in the same fashion as it is not performing the same task.
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:16 am
22-06-2010, 04:37 PM #41
lastc

I wonder what is the FEAR with the Plasterite, is it too feminine?, and are males afraid of this side of the polarity, may be the testosterones are frighten of what could happen with a female device, oh gosh!! so we must keep that from taking place, we have wars to make/create/fight....we have to show we are good for something....warrior here; warrior there, warriors everywhere, give me a war..................how many thousands of years have we been subjected to conflicts for because: I am more right than you....yes lets have a war, and dont you dare think for yourself....must go of what has been, something new?, something different Wow .......NO NO NO cant have that
Last edited by lastc; 22-06-2010 at 06:48 PM.
lastc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 05:19 PM #42
princessofwands

shush, lastc, you'll stir them up even more.....
princessofwands is offline Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2010, 07:23 PM #43
lastc

Princess; you are correct, enough mucking.
Thanks for the advise, only a woman has the wisdom of stepping out of the war and not wadge one to begin with. Let us make beauty instead, as Nepi said; it is all about Love.
Old 22-06-2010, 08:06 PM #44
lordzoma

Wow, spoken like a true charlatan. I brought up a bunch of good points in my post and you addressed NONE of them, instead you brought up a bunch of duality bullshit talking about male and female.

Way to completely avoid the topic.

You were here to talk about plasterite right. So talk.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:29 AM #45
monsoon

Hey bully boy Zoma ...how's tricks ? Man, you're really embarrassing
with your constant negative tirade against plaster orgonite .
This constant circular philosphising is not productive. We all know the
ins and outs of the properties of orgonite...it great ! and has been around
for a while now..not so with plaster orogonite.....Even Anthony stated he has
not ruled it out....wouldn't surprise me if he had the balls to give it a go , just to see.
After all. you speak with NO AUTHORITY having not even bothered to trial it.
I've personally made thousands of orgonites and in doing so have become
very energy sensitve....how about you , apart from your pretty coloured pieces.
My first plaster Hhg's blew me away with the strong orgone field, then I turned
the energy level of a whole school, staff included, by making plaster orgonite
with ALL the students.....a real eye opener and obvious proof of this new
technique....mind you, that school had already been heavily gifted with
orgonite......I know I'll be making a lot more plaster orgonite with many classes at various schools that I teach, something I can't do with resin.

For the last week and a half , here in the Top End of Australia , we've had
cloudless skies....3 days ago, I shut down my orgonite broadcaster and replaced with my large newly made plaster broadcaster to experiment and observe any differences.......for last 3 days , sylphs have returned above
house and a distance of 30 kilometers or more....ha ...pretty hard to argue
with earth elementals......they seem to love this energy !

So get out there and give it a trial yourself.....or do you have a hidden agenda ?
Perhaps you should just go back to coloured resins and pretty, fantasy orgonites....after all, that's a technique you've mastered or perhaps go and
make 50 Tb's as I did yesterday. Nothing like some real gifting efforts,...
you'll feel better.

Or you can join the innovators, researchers and experimenters instead of
your CONSTANT NEGATIVITY.
Last edited by monsoon; 23-06-2010 at 04:41 AM.
monsoon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 07:58 AM #46
lordzoma

An entire post attacking me rather than addressing any of the questions I brought up in my previous post.

Well done?

Here - let me try it again this time with bold questions.

Can anyone who has made plasterite answer these questions?

What about grow tests in areas that are ungifted?

Better yet - make some plasterite hhg's and gift some towers with them. Do you think that it is going to have an effect on the DOR to POR conversion?

IF plasterite was brought to an area with only DOR present, will the plasterite device ACCUMULATE AND EMPOWER the DOR in the area?

Will it convert the energy into POR and be something that is beneficial to someone who does not ALREADY have orgonite in the area?

What kind of effect will plasterite have next to areas of high voltage and very strong electromagnetic fields?

Does plasterite emit an electromagnetic field?

Will plasterite function for more than a limited amount of time?

Does it work in areas saturated in DOR?

Let's go down the list of statements so far made about plasterite:

If you broadcast with it in an area that has witnessed 1000s of orgonite pieces made and has been thoroughly gifted - you see sylphs.

It 'feels' higher frequency than orgonite!

Can anyone provide ANY observations about plasterite, other than how it's the bees knees and anyone who doesn't think so has an agenda and is too masculine and is negative?

Can anyone who has made plasterite explain or quantify in any way shape or form WHY you think plasterite works? How does it work? Give me your theories, because so far, all I've seen is 'maybe resonance in tiny bubbles'.

Let's take a look at what's in plasterite:

Crystals under slight pressure inside dried crushed mineral.

Can you at all explain why you feel energy being emitted? Is there DOR to POR conversion taking place?

How is crystals inside a mineral ANY different than the energy emitted by any large piece of crystal under pressure in a rock?

Has anyone who has experimented with plasterite even bothered to mix it with orgonite in the same piece, by embedding orgonite inside plasterite or vice versa?

Everyone seems to talk about how much better they are at sensing energy, but they fail to realize that I have no agenda and instead have my intuition about plasterite.

I do not think that it is something that is inherently positive. I feel that having a piece of plasterite will not benefit one with any of the same protections that orgonite does in regards to any entity in the astral such as reptilillians or protection from psychic vampirism without specific programs in the crystals, intention, and energy. Since there is no reason why plasterite should convert DOR into POR I can only assume that it is amplifying ambient energy.

I am accused of being negative, when I find it negative to tout the wonders of a product that can be potentially quite harmful if it is approached in the wrong way. If plasterite is amplifying ambient energy, it can act as a conduit of energy for negative entities, accumulate DOR and overall have a negative influence on an area.

It seems that everyone who is making plasterite and prancing about how wonderful it is, seems to disregard and ignore my primary concern.

There is no DOR to POR energy conversion taking place. It is crystals and crystals only in the plaster mix. It will function like a large crystal! If plasterite is to be used for protection from a reptilian that was hypothetically harassing a person with plasterite who had no orgonite, the crystals embedded in the plasterite would need to be programmed and intention and energy would have to be used to help amplify the intentions of the person holding it.

Can anyone who makes plasterite say that this function will be superior to a powered piece of orgonite, or any piece of orgonite, in any way whatsoever?

Will anyone recognize the things that plasterite is NOT so that people can come to a consensus on what plasterite IS?

JUST TO ADD SOMETHING MORE:

Take note that gypsum, the primary ingredient in plaster, is also the primary ingredient in cement.

There is NO DOR TO POR conversion taking place inside steel reinforced cement, even though the cement has started as a liquid, turned into a solid, and created pressure, though metal inside resin WILL create DOR to POR conversion. Why? Because resin is organic while gypsum is not.

There is no organic component in plasterite, it is crystal and mineral.

How is the energy effect of plasterite any different than placing a bunch of powdered crystals in a stone box?
Last edited by lordzoma; 23-06-2010 at 08:28 AM.
lordzoma is offline Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 10:22 PM #47
geront

Default Orgone "Science"
I'm new to this forum, so I would like to greet everyone here and thank you for allowing open discussions regarding so many fun topics! I had started reading the thread regarding Plasterite, and after seeing all of the responses, I just had to sit back and ponder somethings.

I hope you don't mind, but I would like to ponder them out loud, and I of course welcome discussion about anything I might ponder or share.

My background is first and foremost as an energy worker, I am a Reiki Master and have learned or studies other modalities of healing for about twelve years now. I am sensitive to energy, and like others, I too can "feel" energy by viewing an object, even if it is a picture. I always tell others that my "feelings" are completely subjective regarding that, for I know of no basis that allows comparison of unseen energy, even orgone, that follows any "scientific" path or comes from such a foundation.

I have been working with orgone and making orgone devices for almost six years, and have gifted in my local area with my creations. I learned to make these orgone creations based upon both input from existing vendors that made them, and researching and reading some of Don Croft's instructions as well.

I see the terms used like Orgone Science, and some demands of people here to explain the hypothesis of how/why this plasterite works. And to be honest, that is what stopped me dead in my tracks. Having read Wilhem Reich's work, after having some written conversations with Don Croft, my understanding of the Orgone creations of Don's was HIS taking Reich's "theory", and using it to produce his first TB. So can we begin with that for starters? Other than those in Orgone related forums or groups, has the general established scientific community given any credence to Mr. Reich's theories on Orgone, and have they now established both proof of what Orgone is, and what creates it??? I ask from pure innocence. I don't know of any such studies or findings, please point me to them if they do exist, I would love to learn!

If that does not exist yet, an agreed or accepted study that proves Orgone both exists, and is created or transformed by the creation of these devices, that does lead to other ponderings as well. I know there are some tests that others have suggested prove the existence of a POR field, such as the freezing of water and studying the ice that results from being effected by such a field, and I think I read something about using a pendulum too. Having used a pendulum myself for years, I would be the first to admit that I truly don't know that I don't influence it when using it for such testing, often wondering what my subconscious/unconscious mind might have to say about the results ....

It seems like making Orgone devices, again relating back to conversations I had with Don Croft, was a whole new field of experiment. Reich created some chambers and other things as accumulators, using the layering of paper and foil. Reich created a device that effected the weather, if you have seen pictures of that tube device, you know there wasn't any mixture of resin and metals built into it's design. So the whole idea of transforming the DOR into POR, by building and "orgone" device, really started more with Don, than with Reich. If I am incorrect about that, please jump in!!! There maybe parts of the story I have missed!

So in pondering these discussions, and my goodness, there is certainly some serious negative energy that is being applied to this innocuous topic, it also has me pondering.... why?

Metal/epoxy is the only way to produce orgone? And this is based upon Orgone Science?? OK. Does a tree produce POR or DOR, or does it produce anything at all?? Some will tell you that a tree is a natural torsion field generator, and it does in fact produce POR, as having been "viewed" by those with the ability. How could that be, it obviously does not have any metal or epoxy? Organic/inorganic mix?? Not there. And yet, if one steps back and thinks about this, why wouldn't nature produce POR in some form, if as we believe, it is real and exists? Prior to Don Croft, did the world never have POR? Or has it been here all along, and certain conditions or areas simply are "natural" generators of this energy?

I guess to keep this short (yeah, that really happened!), I just have to wonder where the scientific basis exists to make any comparison of anything, when this all came about as an idea to combat our "foes" by one man, Don Croft, and is only loosely based on Reich's work, which was attacked and scoffed as ridiculous too???

IMHO, one doesn't have to understand the principal behind something to either use or test it, even experience it. I don't need to understand the engineering behind a roller coaster to ride it or enjoy it, yes? And yet I have and do, and have as much "experience" as a roller coaster rider as the next...

Don Croft challenged me to make better Orgone devices. Why? Because even he, the man that created this whole branch of "science", was the first to admit that it was all new, and a wide open country, to be explored. And so I have explored and built, and tried things no one would ever think might work, since it didn't fit into "conventional scientific models" and found gold.

Why not let Plasterite sink or swim on it's own??? Time will tell. If it is not producing or transforming Orgone, won't those who make or play with it eventually figure that out on there own? And if it does, won't that too become obvious with time, and quiet the demands for meeting the stringent "Scientific" guidelines that Don, not Wilhem Reich, have laid before us, with HIS inventions???

Warm Regards,

Tony Geron

Oops, home now and not rushed, I just reread and see I missed making my point... LOL Please forgive me! Orgone=Orgasm. Isn't where that where it all started? Human beings interacting and building up Life Force Energy, with a tremendous release upon culmination? And literally, if conditions are right, LIFE results. Life Force Energy. Isn't nature abundant with this energy, and comes in many forms itself? Do animals not create this energy when reproducing? Or are only humans capable of recreating through the generation of Life Force Energy? I guess that was my whole point about science and orgone. Orgone was a term coined by a man seeking understanding of that process and ways to give individuals who lacked "energy" more to enhance their libido... And when we talk about constructing any device, regardless of what we put in it, we truly won't know if it works until we try it. And if it does, that doesn't discredit or replace previous ways of doing it, it only adds to the infinitely small existing body of knowledge in how to capture/attract/create this energy, and broadcast it. If we truly wish and have the same goals and desires to see the world transformed, how do we instantly dismiss something new, simply because it has never been tried before? Thanks....

T.G.
Last edited by geront; 24-06-2010 at 12:49 AM.
geront is offline Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 03:44 AM #48
lordzoma

TG great post.

I'd just like to illuminate you on one issue regarding the nature of what POR/DOR is and how it relates to the world on a global level.

Backtracking before invention of the modern scientific method you had in China the study of geomancy and feng shui. The underlying principle behind them is the nature of the yin/yang energy prevalent in all things, as well as the flow of the 5 elements, fire, water, earth, metal, and wood.

Throughout the world Sha (negative) energy is swept around and transformed into Shen (positive) energy at vortex points around the world/

http://materiaetherica.com/

That is a great site that chronicles one persons study on the effect of orgonite on natural sha lines in the earth.

I don't have time to post more. But check out everything that has to do with Feng Shui.
Old 24-06-2010, 06:19 PM #49
geront

Greetings Lordzoma, and thank you! It has been a few years since I've read what Laozu has been up to, so I appreciate the link and gentle reminder of keeping abreast of what other gifters are doing too!

I actually have corresponded with Laozu, back when I was far more active with Etheric Warriors, Warrior Matrix, Women Warriors and postings on the Etheric Gardners site. If I remember Laozu had a fun ability to perceive the DOR in "streams" following sha lines? What a gentle soul and incredibly nice guy to boot!

I didn't wish to post an entire book on my life, so forgive such omissions. Quite honestly, I've brushed elbows with lots of people over the years who follow similar paths. Andy from CTBusters was the first vendor I ever bought from years ago, and I found a fast friend in talking with him regarding specifics in building the devices. I then met Ken Adachi from Educate-yourself.org and purchased from him as well, again finding Ken to be warehouse full of knowledge. Georg from Organise Africa was my next "victim" to find and befriend, I still marvel at that man's tenacity!!! Such a huge heart!

Truly, that is the blessing in all of this, making these connections with others around the world that share the same vision or dream of a world without parasites...LOL as Don would say!

Ever heard of a Joe Cell? I know Don Croft has, he was actually driving his Range Rover around with one installed some years back... Don always was ahead of the curve! I help to moderate on Yahoo one of the two groups that study, build and experiment with the Joe Cell. The tie in with the orgonite was/is using the water charged via the JCell to incorporate into building the orgone devices. I found that water charged via that method was much stronger than using a CB or other orgonite to charge the water, and really increased the power of the new orgonite built using it. Kind of along the lines of using Zam Zam water with orgonite!

Warm Regards,

Tony Geron
Old 24-06-2010, 11:49 PM #50
monsoon

Good one Tony....refreshing to have some positive input..
So you.ve grown through the early days of orgonite research...how exciting....same
as Lastc.....perhaps you,ve met him ?

I.ve researched Loazu's work and was most impressed with his underground
cloudbuster devices..In fact , I've made a number of these powerful devices.
and gradually gridded the city and rural areas where I live with them.The
orgone field they generate is huge, as they seem to link up....Chemtrails
don't stick.
I was very interested in the water aspect you mentioned.
I know that if you vortex clockwise, then counterclockwise.
counter-rotating for 5 or 10 minutes the water will be charged, especially if you add prayer or intent while doing so. As you stated, water can be charged on on a CB or orgonite charging plate.....I know this to be true.

Recently I've been using a new device to charge not only water ,but food and virtually everything else I can think of. The water comes out crisp and sweet
with a kind of electrical tang and food has a real gourmet aspect....delicious.
The device is named a Life Pillow. It is a leather pouch containing a variety of crushed minerals, herbs and rare earths.
I discovered the Life Pillow on WM, reading a thread that went for several pages .. Unfortuneatly that thread disappeared / deleted but if you're interested, more info can be found at.....joshlifepillow.com and at
OrgonitePlus. net Apparently by passing the pillow over a substance,within a couple of cm. the pillow will reverse the negative spin which is harmful to us, to a positive spin...even heard reports of people with arthritis and various aches and pains have great relief using this devise,

The only reason I'm mentioning this here is that I,ve found it excellent to
charge the water used in making Plaster Orgonite.

The plaster broadcaster for orgonising the elctricity grid was working so well,
I made made another one yesterday using the Life Pillow to charge the water and the cast as it hardened, along with a nano shield from Orgone Crystals.

So Tony, have you trialed or played with Plaster Orgonite ?.....I noted that even
the ice experiment showed the domed top and vortex down the middle.
This is no fantasy....It works very well for indoor use..
Thankyou for sharing.....
Old 27-06-2010, 03:46 AM #51
lastc

Thank you gentlemen for validating such an important new tool to broadcast energy.

Here is a picture of an 18" cone painted.

Enjoy
Old 27-06-2010, 04:48 AM #52
deca

hmmm DOR ,POR I know, how about IGNORE
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
Last edited by deca; 27-06-2010 at 04:49 AM.
deca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 08:13 AM #53
princessofwands

Wooohoooo, I could look at that beautiful cone all day! lastc.

I made a plasterite star yesterday, containing one petalite, clear quartz, rose quartz and peridot. No metal.

I can't say how it's working. I put it by my bed last night. I still had the same crazy dreams I get with the orgonite. Is the energy rushing through my unconsciousness and throwing out all the 'stuff'?

As it is just plain and unpainted, I may wrap it up in the internet telephone cord which currently is wrapped around a nicer looking orgonite.

Old 27-06-2010, 09:04 AM #54
steve1964

Would cow dung work as it hardens over a few days and is very organic, then you could varnish it to lock in the smell.

Interesting thread though.
steve1964 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 11:00 AM #55
princessofwands

You try it first Steve and let us know....
Old 01-07-2010, 01:03 AM #56
geront

Default Plasterite, the other Orgonite
@Monsoon: Aho Brother! Yes, yes, and I think, yes! I don't have anything as pretty as that posted picture, but since seeing the first photos, had to give it a try and have now made about 10 pieces. As with my orgone creations, I am happy to throw just about anything and everything into the mix, and now have some awesome new broadcasters all around the apartment. Kids love them, daughter has now made several pieces as well. The very latest double secret test of ingredients is the strongest so far, just using a simple palming technique to acclimate myself to it's energy band and then I can really feel both the intensity / freq. of the energy and the size of the field it is producing.

A good friend in Alaska, and on a different forum, has found ways to determine lengths that hit certain resonance or frequencies with various metal rods, even wood. I tried putting a cut wooden skewer inside that is at a resonant fractal for "Tree" and have found it to really produce some amazing energy as well. Place one cut skewer in a glass with carbonated beverage, the fizzing will go crazy and continue until there is no fizz left, and the liquid is flat, but very sweet and robust. Tried making bundle cut to same lengths, found put in a sealed bottle with tap water, that the water became yellowish colored and upon opening, a distinct citrus smell. All from chopped wood... LOL Now to carry the water...

I've not attempted to paint any of the pieces yet, will do so at some point soon, with the expectation of an expansion in range of frequencies being broadcast.

I remember years ago Don had started talking about a gentleman in Hawaii, I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he had a website and sold orgone devices. The difference was he used coils inside resin instead of the mixed crushed metal particles. If I remember, he had different variations of a Power wand. Just scanning using my mouse over the photo's, I could feel the strong energy from them as well. It too was a gentle reminder that if we knew everything we think we know, there wouldn't be any surprise in finding there are countless ways to tap into Life Force Energy, and our imaginations are the key to finding these tools to enhance our abilities to promote the well being we desire.

I remember other gifters from various boards over the years that have gone quietly into the night, and only hope that they too continue to play with abandon and discover some of the fun that awaits the soul open to discoveries and new truths...

Warm Regards,

Tony Geron
Old 01-07-2010, 01:13 AM #57
h2pogo
Inactive

interesting..i have a concreteite base for my shed..i wonder if concrete is organic enough??
h2pogo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:24 AM #58
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
interesting..i have a concreteite base for my shed..i wonder if concrete is organic enough??
Plaster / gypsum / concrete is not organic.
Last edited by lordzoma; 01-07-2010 at 08:24 AM.
lordzoma is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:22 AM #59
monsoon

Yo...Geron ,,,,,,good one Tony, just love your experimentation, not just
philosophising, after all , that,s just like farting in the wind.
Keep up the great work and of course ...sharing info.

Some time ago, after reading the Book of Stones , I decided to start
collecting samples of so called asscention stones or Synergy of twelve.
Azeztulite ,herderite , natrolite , brookite ,tanzanite scolecite, tektite, danburite, phenecite ,petalite, moldavite, etc etc, but never felt rushed or compelled to put into resin, for that was the original purpose..Man, that was an expensive collection ! Starting to think would be better to trial in Plaster Orgonite.......Another job for the increasing list....one day !

Who would have thought that the above ,beautifully painted plaster orgonite
would give a Bovis reading of just higher than that of a Cloudbuster ?
Old 02-07-2010, 03:19 AM #60
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
beautifully painted plaster orgonite
would give a Bovis reading of just higher than that of a Cloudbuster ?
ORGONITE would imply that it converts DOR into POR which is the primary function of orgonite.

I have seen no evidence, nor any claims of plasterite converting DOR into POR. If anyone has enough time to stop gloating about how 'great' plasterite works, maybe they can do some grow tests, some more ice tests, or even a kirlian photo to demonstrate that the device is converting DOR into POR.

The whole point of describing something as orgonite is to stress this very important dynamic. ORGONITE is gifted at cell phone towers or sources of electromagnetic radiation in order to transform the deadly orgone into positive orgone. Can plasterite do that? Can plasterite be gifted at a tower?

Plasterite is NOT plaster orgonite.

This would assume that it is the same technology. IT IS NOT.

Plaster is NOT organic.

Sugar orgonite is orgonite because it still contains an organic matrix, metal, and crystals.

Beeswax orgonite is orgonite because it still contains an organic matrix, metal, and crystals.

Plaster orgonite IS NOT orgonite, because it contains an inorganic matrix and a negligible amount of metal. It is crystal + rock.

To compare its effect to being plaster orgonite is a great disservice to anyone trying to accurately explain what plasterite is or what orgonite is. They are NOT the same, they do NOT function the same, and they do NOT produce the same results.

Why does it seem like there's some stupid conspiracy to make plasterite seem like OMG the best stuff EVAR without anyone actually taking the bloody time to talk about the technology itself and outline what it can or cannot do through testing and application. I asked a ton of questions, and none of these 5 post ponies have addressed any one of them. One person even scoffed at the concerns over DOR and POR.

Do you think this circle jerk of plasterite is da bom could stop long enough for someone to actually discuss what it does, rather than paint it a pretty color ,spin a pendulum, and call it the cat's pajamas?

And for the last time, plaster is INORGANIC. It is NOT organic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum