Go down
CEO
View user profilehttps://orgoniteplusplasterite.wordpress.com/

Re: Warrior Matrix Scumbaggery

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:17 am
anthony1965
Inactive

Here is a post from from a German Orgonite forum. This comment is from an experienced gifter and orgonite maker who describes his understanding of the theory behind using plaster.

http://www.cb-forum.com/Forum/index.php?topic=3767.0

Gips lädt sich nicht elektrostatisch auf und hat deshalb keine Ladungsverschiebende Wirkung. 
Ein Kondensatorprinzip liegt auch nicht zugrunde, was soll im Gips mit elektrischer Ladung passieren ?
Die eine Komponente muss ein Leiter sein (Metall) und die andere Isolierender Nichtleiter (Kunststoff), so einfach ist die Sache.

Alle Materialien die sich leicht statisch aufladen sind bestens geeignet. Harz ist da die beste Wahl.

Gruß
Richard

Gypsum (plaster) does not charge itself up electrostatically and therefore has no charge shifting effect. A condenser principle is not the basis, so what happens in the gypsum with the electrical charge?

The one component must be a conductor (metal) and the other isolating nonconductors (plastic / resin), it is so simple.

All materials that load themselves easily with static are best suitable. Resin is the best choice.
 anthony1965 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #62
anthony1965
Inactive

Another post from the German forum, this time from someone who actually bought two of the plaster cones:

Here is a summary of the ugly babel fish translation with the most important parts of the post. the full ugly version is at the end and the orginal German text.

User feedback summary (Note that this sounds very much like the effects of an orgone accumulator which sucks and stores the negative energy DOR, unlike the orgonite devices which convert the DOR into POR)

I also have experiences also with the gypsum energy cones of www.energiekegel.de.

Unfortunately more negative than positive.

I ordered 2 of the cones and at the beginning they worked well. The ugly cloud cover was really cleared up. 

Where I live there is a lot of negative energy and this was initially reduced considerably. Our plants also benefited with apparently dried up plants growing again.

But after approximately 3 months the positive effects on the clouds stopped. The plants started to dry up and die even when giving them enough water.

Then the frequencies (from the cones) became more and more negativel.

At the beginning I was able to pick up the cones and use reiki to send energy into the sky and create a hole in the clouds similar to that achieved by a CB.

But later there was no positive effect and touching the cones was like touching poison and if I held them for more than a few minutes I got a headache. My head was hammering as if it would break and only deep meditation was able to alleviate this.

From my experiences I would say hands off the gypsum cones.

German text:

Hallo Liebe Leute

Mit den Gibs-Energiekegeln von www.energiekegel.de hab ich auch emien Erfahrungen.

Leider mehr negativ als Positiv. Anfang war ich begeistert ich bestellte gleich 2 von den Kegeln in voller vorfreude machte sie anfangs auch Ihre arbutt gut. Die fiesen Wolkendecken wurden regelrecht aufgefetzt. Ich möchte noch dazu anmerken das wir derzeit in einem Gemeindebau wohnen mit vielen Hausparteien wovon rund 88% negativ gepolt sind, dazu kommt die enorme negtaiv frequenzen der Umligenden Elektrogeräte zusätzlich zu den eigenen!!! Auch dies hatte sich nach einigen tagen merklich verringert. Auch unsere Pflanzen erlebten ein vielfaches wachstum an scheinbar verdorrten Pflanzen spriese viele neue Junge triebe. 

Doch dann.... nach ca. 3 Monaten gab es kein Loch mehr in der Wolken decke, kein Wolkengebilde mochte sich auflösen, die Pflanzen die zuerst noch spreisten verdorrten trotz genügend wasser, jedoch nicht braun wie man es erwarten würde sondern Grüne frische blätter furz trocken. Dann kam es tag für tag das sich wieder viel negativ frequenzen breit machten.

In dieser zeit habe ich auch meine Reikieinweihung erhalten in das Kundalini-Reiki, nun was macht unser einer vollgepackt in guter Hoffnung und voller taten drang, man schnappe sich beide Kegel einen in jede Hand lasse die Reiki-Energie durch die Kegel fließen und ab in die Atmosphäre, hat auch sichtlich geklappt ein so großes loch in der Wolkendecke sah ich bisher nur auf bilder eines CBs oder einer Haubitze. Dann stellte ich die Kegel wieder an ihre plätze sie taten dann auch wieder einige tage das was sie sollten, doch kurz drauf wieder nix, nun konnte ich sie aber nicht mehr laden sie waren für mich wie reines Gift als ich einen anfasste konnte ich ihn nicht länger als wenige sekunden in meiner Hand lassen, da ich darauf hin so wahnsinnige Kopfschmerzen bekam, unerträglich, mein schädel hämmerte der art als würde man versuchen mit einer Hilte von Aussen und Innen durch meine Schädeldecke brechen wollen, unter diesem Zustand litt ich viele Stunden erst durch eine grundlegende Meditation lies sich dieser zustand verringer. Jedoch erst nach einem warhaftigen Stoßgebet zum Schöpfer(Gott) mit der bitte mich mit reiner Energie zu versorgen konnte ich am nächsten morgen wieder fit und froh drüber die Schmerzen los zu sein aufstehn!

Nun Fazit der geschichte lasst die finger vom Gips-Kegel. Auch ich wahr einst froh über den Kauf doch hätte ich die 70€+ Versand anderweitig besser gebrauchen können.

Es grüßt Wolfheart.

Babel fish translation:

Hello love of people With the Gibs Energiekegeln of www.energiekegel.de have I experiences also emien. Unfortunately more negatively than positive. At the beginning of was I inspires I ordered directly 2 of the cones in full before joy made it at the beginning of also their arbutt good. The fiesen cloud covers were proper aufgefetzt. I would like to it to still mark which we in a building of municipalities to live at present with many house parties about which approximately 88% am negatively polarized, in addition comes the enormous negtaiv frequencies of the Umligenden of electrical appliances additionally to the own!!! Also this had been noticeably reduced after some to meet. Also our plants experienced a multiple growth on apparently dried up plants spriese many new boy floated. But then…. after approximately to 3 months there was no more hole in the clouds covers, no cloud thing might have dissolved, the plants first the still spreisten dried up despite sufficient water, however not brown like one it have expected would separate the Greens fresh sheets furz drying. Then it came day after day again frequencies made itself broad much negatively. In this time I have also my Reikieinweihung received into the Kundalini Reiki, now which makes ours for one full-packed in good hope and more fully did penetrated, one snatch myself both cones one into each hand leave the Reiki energy by the cones to flow and into the atmosphere, also obviously folded a so large hole in the cloud cover has saw off I so far only on pictures of a CBs or a howitzer. Then I placed the cones their places it did then also again some meet which it should, but drauf again nothing, now I could not load her however any longer her was short for me like pure poison as I one did not touch could I him not longer than few seconds in my hand leave, since I got on it so mad headache, intolerablly, my head hammered the kind than one would try with a Hilte from the outside and inside by my head cover to break to want, from this condition I suffered many hours only by a fundamental meditation read myself these was entitled reduce. However only after a warhaftigen impact prayer to the creator (God) with please me with pure energy to supply I could be again next tomorrow fit and gladly over it the pain loose aufstehn! Now to result of history leave the fingers of the gypsum cone. Also I truely once gladly over the purchase could nevertheless have otherwise better used I the 70€+ dispatch. It greets Wolfheart.
Last edited by anthony1965; 02-07-2010 at 01:53 PM.
anthony1965 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #63
lastc

Antony 1965, I thank you with the research you are doing, and that had me concerned for a moment, so I took some of the older pieces I had made about eight month ago and tested the energies given by the devices, and I found them to be not only acceptable but quite strong, so I do not know what give, I am having someone else test those pieces, but it will take a bit more time for these results.
Are you aware of more people experiencing this problem?
One thing I must make clear, Plasterite is not Orgonite, it does not work in the same way, but produces similar results and more, and calling 'Plasterite the other Orgonite' might offend some cultish feelings, but cannot make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
At this point I have changed the formula for making the Plasterite and the readings are even more energetics, I know this is a very big threat to the Orgonite vendors that make a living with the Orgonite, since this Plasterite can be made so easily by anyone with hardly any expense, so I can well understand the push to discredit something that would collapse the means of having a business.
If you are sensitive to energy would you test something that has me and a few other folks concerned, it look like the energy of the Orgonite is going down, and I do not know what to think about it unless those nefarious parasites have found a way to slow it down, very concerned about this.
So Anthony, I appreciate your efforts to look into this, let us know if you find something else
Thanks a bunch
LastC
Last edited by lastc; 02-07-2010 at 05:18 PM.
lastc is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:09 AM   #64
geront

Default Plasterite, the other Orgonite
It seems there is some really good discussion going on about what orgonite is and based on one statement, it's intended usage is primarily about the conversion of DOR to POR. Having made and gifted numerous creations over the years, I always wondered if there was anything beyond speculation regarding how it really did such a conversion, and how one would measure such results?

Doing a quick search on Google, for dor to por conversion, I was only able to find one or two results, like the one below:

http://www.warriormatrix.com/about60...4558d701bf0f1a

The above link is from the Warrior Matrix board regarding the conversion of DOR to POR, and if or how it might be measurable. After reading through all of the posts there, it is clear to see that this all exists strictly in the hypothetical stage still. Ice test show what? That something is producing a field of energy that is effecting the way the water freezes into ice, resulting in a dispersal formation display. It doesn't convert anything. A Kirlian Photograph is wonderful as well, but surely is displaying the life force energy field coming from objects... not anything being converted either.

What we do have is lots of supposition that tries to explain what is unknown. We know nature naturally does this conversion, or else the planet would be flooded with the insidious DOR, based on the human factor alone. We can hope that the gifting that has been done the last twenty years is responsible for that, and perhaps it has helped, but DOR and POR has always existed, and long before we became fixated on it as our problem to fix, it has found a natural balance in the world's matrix. Similar to the oil gushing from the sea bed in the Gulf of Mexico, we wonder what we can do to fix something nature already has always fixed. Nature produces oil eating microbes. Oil has never leaked from the earth prior to man and his thirst for drilling it? 

If you do a search on Google for scientific proof orgonite works, there simply is none, other than personal observations that support some of the various theories floating about. 

My point of presenting and discussing the above goes back to something I posted earlier: ORGONE as discovered by Wilhem Reich is not Orgonite as designed and constructed by Don Croft. The Orgonite "movement" started with him, and any conventional science behind what his theories have created are simply based upon supposition, and nothing else. Trying to objectively analyse or compare two possibly complimentary "technologies" is impossible, when the original, still to this day, itself, has zero scientific credibility, or even repeated proven tests that demonstrate and validate the claims made of it. 

I have always believed that orgonite "works", based on what my senses have found as "energy" greater than the individual components themselves displayed, from constructed devices. I've never been able to prove to anyone anything, other than it's beneficial "life force energy" emanating from it by seeing plants or other life forms showing a marked difference in their growth patterns or overall well being, much like giving ORMUS to a control group of plants. 

Sadly, when we bring in reptilian predatory practices, astral or demonic possession or attacks as the basis for concern of whether any new form of orgonite, or a similar conceptual basis of thought, we now have really thrown even more unprovable supposition into the mix. And you have to understand that I say that as someone that has read, believed, and consciously been opposed to such possibilities, for many years. I believe it all to be true, and yet even I, just once, wish that some intrepid soul or group, could actually just once produce some "evidence" that would support the belief I have of these things existing and meddling with our affairs. One video or picture of someone truly morphing from human to reptile, one video or picture of an underground base or alien camp. Doesn't mean they don't exist, it just means that we all allow ourselves to believe what we want, and find and justify our beliefs based upon any subjective sharing that fits easily into that proof.... 

I've no clue what plasterite is or does, which is why I will continue to play with it until I get some better idea. If I gift one near a tower and see the same results as an "orgonite" device, does that prove it is orgonite? Not in my book, and I am open to accepting many things. It only shows that it is doing something similar, but without anyway to establish, other than speculation, why orgonite produces the observable results it does, only more speculation would occur about the plasterite. 

Humbly, I wonder how we make any advances without experimenting beyond our current knowledge base? Especially when that knowledge base is derived from a group that the majority of mankind doesn't even acknowledge or recognize, based on it's association with research done by someone labeled insane. Orgonite and the gifting movement has no accepted scientific credentials or approval from the masses, and yet it is now being used as the only known basis for comparison to something similar but new. How could any comparison possibly validate or put plasterite in any positive light?

Warm Regards,

Tony Geron
geront is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #65
lordzoma

Geront, your post was excellent, but you are quite mistaken on a number of topics.

First, let me say to LastC, that I find you to be a charlatan selling snake-oil and your focus on other orgonite vendors being concerned about their business is laughable at best. I have absolutely no self-interest in what you are doing and instead are simply calling it like I see it. I have a very powerful intuitive mind and I will say that I think Plasterite is not a safe technology to be used without orgonite or conscious effort to ground and discharge any negative energy stored in the plasterite. The post translted from German highlights this, by showing how an energy sensitive person had a DOR reaction from the plasterite. If hundreds of children end up with pieces of plasterite and no knowledge of metaphysics or energy work, they can end up doing harm. The endless happy go lucky posts about how great plasterite is and assumptions and attacks against those who question it, startle me to the point where I will say something.

Let me put it to you like this. If I'm on a forum for a stock, and people are pumping the price up, omg buy buy buy - the question is - why are they doing it? Usually it's a group of people that are trying to get other people to buy the stock at an inflated price after its made movement that way they can sell all their shares to the people buying and make a profit.

You will deal with pumpers and dumpers ALL the time on boards, and quite often a good portion of people discussing the stock are pushing it in the opposite direction they really think it will go.

The point is that when dealing with someone's information, the most important question is their agenda. WHY are they saying what they're saying and to what end?

My agenda should be fairly obvious. I am skeptical of plasterite, get a bad vibe from it, and get a bad vibe from everyone touting how glorious and "plus" it is. I also have no shame telling someone that I think they're full of shit and have no idea what they're talking about. You can feel free to browse through early posts of mine on the forum. I will call anyone out. Why wouldn't I?

Now back to Geront. First off, you must learn to break away from your focus on what orthodox scientific proof represents in the first place. Maxwell's equations which outlined, in essence, a unified theory of physics, were altered posthumously after his death which caused many things to be omitted from his work. The entire foundation of orthodox science that is taught in school in based on a central division, that of public information, and that of information privy to the military industrial complex.

You may question whether remote viewing is real, or whether reptilians are real in the astral and physical, but I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that they both are 100% and that the reality on this planet is far more than what most people perceive it to be on numerous levels. For the purpose of the conversation, assume that I am correct.

I have no need to provide proof to anyone else because I'm not attempting to prove anything. I am simply telling people the way it is based on my own experience and my own perspective. If someone else 'needs proof' of something, it is up to them to either find it or ignore their need for it to be able to make an alteration to their paradigm of belief. Proof is in personal experience. One man's word is proof alone. Naturally then the question for an observer is, do they trust this person to be telling the truth? What is the persons agenda? If they have an agenda then it means their subjective experiential truth (which is filtered by a persons level of spiritual awareness) will be altered in such a way as to make sure that the information provided suits their agenda.

So if someone says they have seen someone shapeshift, or that they saw a physical reptilian exit an elevator and walk down a corridor in the Denver airport, that is PROOF of reality from a persons independent experience. If someone should disbelieve that proof and refuse accept that persons proof based on questions of their agenda, they should still recognize that their paradigm of belief is defending itself by assuming the person is lying, assuming the information is incredible, or demanding proof to be provided.

That request for proof. 'Prove or it doesn't exist.' is essentially the ostrich syndrome. If you can't see it then it doesn't exist. If it's not within your own set of EXPERIENCES then it doesn't exist.

This goes in a bit of a tangent, but I hope someone gets the underlying subtle point. A persons experience will define a persons paradigm of belief, and when one denies another persons experience, they are refusing to accept that other people may have experience that go in contrast to the paradigm of belief one has from their own experiences. It's outside the box so it's 'crazy.'

You would think that 90% of the people out there who have read Icke's books say to themselves, well I SUPPOSE it's possible, but unless I see proof I will never believe. To them proof MUST require something evidential to their own experience, otherwise they will disbelieve it.

That disbelief if it's not within the experience, is HOW THEY HAVE RULED FROM THE SHADOWS FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE.

There is an absolute division between people living in the physical and people who are aware that the astral is higher density.

It is often beyond most people to recognize that heaven, hell, and all other afterlives exist in a ring of energy around the planet at a certain density within the astral. When people die they go into the astral and are present at a density closest to physical earth. There is energy everywhere!

But why isn't it measured? Why is contemporary orthodox technology experiencing a division between the reality of the astral and an abundance of higher density energy everpresent in the universe? The answer is because in order to control humanity they lower the vibration of people and keep people down and force people to think inside a specific box of possibilities, and teach certain technologies that are based on the PHYSIC(s)AL level rather than technology that is based on a spiritual level (quantum physics [to an extent]).

You said in your essay, geront, that "DOR and POR has always existed, and long before we became fixated on it as our problem to fix, it has found a natural balance in the world's matrix." 

I couldn't help but sigh very heavily when I read that. If you think that DOR and POR are in a natural balance on this planet then you haven't been paying close enough attention. Our planet is blanketed by a death shroud of electromagnetic radiation present from the ever increasing dynamic of ENERGY TRANSMITTERS in the form of wireless internet, high voltage power lines, beaming microwaves, and signals of all kinds filling up our space.

DOR is everywhere on this planet, and the natural ability for the planet to absorb and convert DOR has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the purpose of orgonite. It doesn't matter to me one iota whether or not the planet will absorb a massive quantity of DOR into the Earth and release it back up. The point is that currently I am, and always will be, blanketed in DOR wherever I go on average in the world, and without orgonite present it would be difficult to find a positive ambient energy.

You also point out that oil eating microbes naturally consume the oil, but perhaps you have forgotten that the Earth releases the oil slowly through spread out fissures over the course of time and it does it at a rate the ecosystem has balanced itself out with. The release of oil into the gulf of mexico in the volume that it is pouring out, is going to have detrimental effects on the ecosystems in the area, particularly when you factor in the length of time a human lives. You are saying 'we wonder on how to fix something nature has always fixed' but 'nature' hasn't opened up a fissure of oil in our lifetime, or the lifetime of your recorded generation. It was artificially done and is fucking up the fisheries. If you think that's not happening, you're ignorant of what's really going on.

You say that ice tests are not proof. In this regard I ask that you please direct yourself to the ongoing research of Dr. Masaru Emoto a Japanese scientist who has been studying the development of ice crystal formation for over 20 years and has identified the contributing factor is energy and thought.

Then I would suggest that you find any master of Tai Chi or Kung Fu and ask them to 'prove' to you that chi exists. They may heat up water to boiling in their hand, or slap you across the face and leave a red mark for a week. The energy can be identified by personal experience, but you WILL NOT commonly find technology that identifies the energy due primarily to the division of technology between the public sector and the military industrial complex, as outlined primarily by the edits of maxwells equations. There's a reason we're still using combustion engines and burning coal for energy, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the lack of technology to do otherwise.

Furthermore not once do you recognize the nature of how a piece of orgonite will make a plant grow. What do you think that energy is? Where do you think that energy is coming from. You mention that the kirlian photograph will "[display] the life force energy field coming from objects" and you then immediately say that "not anything being converted either". 

I will bring up the obvious point: Where do you think that energy is coming from? The ether? The moon? From a magic place?

The energy is ambient DOR being converted into POR becoming visible in the photograph. Instead of getting caught up on what DOR is and what POR is, recognize that the terms themselves are subjective to the experiences of Reich in the first place, and represent an energy that has been prevalent, measured, and dealt with, since the dawn of 'modern' civilization. I need only direct you to the Chinese studies of 5 element theory, geomancy, and feng shui to recognize that the movement of the ambient Chi is the underlying foundation for more books than you could read in a life time, yet none of the underlying forces 'Chi' can be directly measured by orthodox technology, and therefore verifiable through the scientific method save for observations of the result of the energy conversion.

IE. Ice crystal formation, increased growth of plants.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #66
nepipemi

Quote from lordzoma:
“I have no need to provide proof to anyone else because I'm not attempting to prove anything. I am simply telling people the way it is based on my own experience and my own perspective. If someone else 'needs proof' of something, it is up to them to either find it or ignore their need for it to be able to make an alteration to their paradigm of belief. Proof is in personal experience. One man's word is proof alone.”
Yet you are asking for proof, are you not? And what is lastc, monsoon gecko, Tony, etc, giving you in their own testimony? They are giving you their “own experience and [their] own perspective”. If you need proof that plasterite feels good then it is “up to [you] to either find it or ignore [your] need for it to be able to make an alteration to [your] paradigm of belief….and I LOVE these quotes from you—“Proof is in personal experience” (but have YOU ever experienced plasterite up close and personal?), and “One man’s word is proof alone” (yet you ignore the word of 3 men who have posted on this forum and instead choose to wave around the testimony of 1 bad german translation like you have just found the holy grail from some forum that most English speaking people cannot find, read or understand). So by your own standards, the statistics are NOT in your favor. 

And in rereading some of your posts, then if you want some ice tests, plant tests, or otherwise tests, why don’t you do it yourself instead of harassing everyone for proof and belittling something you have no experience with?
nepipemi is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 PM   #67
lordzoma

Pure assumptions. I think I'll take the word of people who have made Plasterite and point out that it's incredible how much energy it DOESN'T produce than people who have everything to gain from pumping something meaninglessly.

Plasterite is a scam. It does't work. Enjoy.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #68
nepipemi

Who has made it and says it doesn't work, you mean the one negative report from a bad translation from the German forum? 

Who is gaining from plasterite? By gaining, do you mean selling? Who is selling plasterite, other than the person on the original German website?

So far, I don't know of anyone in the U.S. selling plasterite but then I have not looked very far. If you know, do tell.

Yes, people will enjoy. And, I guess the word "scam" is up to interpretation from a person who twists words and contradicts himself as you do. I won't argue that it doesn't work for you. Without your unprovoked attacks, of course everyone else will be free to enjoy plasterite regardless of whether you have decided that you cannot and will not.
Last edited by nepipemi; 04-07-2010 at 11:42 PM.
nepipemi is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:34 AM   #69
lordzoma

I am fairly certain over an extended period of time any charge within the plasterite will dissipate and it will end up accumulating DOR.

It will NOT convert DOR into POR as there is no organic material in the matrix, nor is there any metal in the mix that can pick up energy in the first place.

Anyone who is convinced plasterite has any effect whatsoever has a laughable understanding of physics (at best) and is buying into a con artists claims to pump their ego.

It should be of no surprise that every person spamming about plasterite has no posts on this board other than information about plasterite. It's an advertisers game with no material to back it up other than cries of "MAKE IT YOURSELF."

If plasterite had any measurable effect on orgone energy, the formation of ice crystals, or the accelerated growth of plants, the people jumping up and down about plasterite would have been able to provide some evidence.

The bottom line is it doesn't do anything, and there's no credible REASON for it to do anything at all, other than suspend crystals in a mildly pressurized piece of rock. You'd get more of an effect taking your crystals and burying them in the dirt. At least then they'd be cleansed. Half the people didn't even understand that gypsum isn't organic. I doubt that they understand the fundamental concepts behind the way in which orgonite functions, regardless of how many pieces they made. Monkey see monkey do comes to mind.
Last edited by lordzoma; 05-07-2010 at 05:35 AM.
lordzoma is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #70
princessofwands

I believe this is plasterite being sold as Orgonite Plus.

http://joshlifepillows.com/organite.html
princessofwands is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #71
h2pogo
Inactive

I am confused..resins surely are not organic..at least the ones used for making orgonite..
where as jypsum is?
h2pogo is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #72
lastc

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
I believe this is plasterite being sold as Orgonite Plus.

http://joshlifepillows.com/organite.html
Princess this is not Plasterite, I do not and will not sell Plasterite, and to clear any confusion I am an Orgonite maker and have been for 8 or 9 years, I was an Orgonite Maker when EFF was in affect, when Don Croft came to my house in NC he ask me to join his new forum, and told him that I probably would not have time to spend on the internet since I was making so much Orgonite, at the time I was ordering resin in the 55 Gal drum, And to further clear any doubts, I was the one on WM, in the beginning, who informed the folks how the Orgonite worked, at the time no one seems to have a clue.
I am not stuck in the "conventional" way of making Orgonite I have enough experience and knowledge of it to try unconventional mixtures, and get different results ,The "resin,metal,crystal;resin,metal,crystal" has become a mantra, but it is good enough for some; I rather go further and see what is on the other side of constipation
No two days will go by without me trying something new, I have found wonderful things and some no so wonderful, I also found some things will work for some folks, and the same thing will not for others, for instance the 15hz frequency will make some people not feel good at all, and it is good for some others
Now we all know about Orgonite, but there may be another mean of producing higher frequencies.......
So Zoma dear, how much Orgonite have you done, have you gifted 6 states and oceans and lakes and foreign lands? pray tell, and why would you not save all of your criticizing efforts and make something to help the cause of freedom, we are not here to fight each other (unless you have an agenda) we are here to pull on the same direction
So go make Orgonite, we heard you, if you need instructions to make devices I am certain you will find many on the internet

" Explorers are we, intrepid and boldOut in the wild amongst wonders untold."....Calvin and Hobbes
Thank you for listening
Josh
Last edited by lastc; 05-07-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #73
geront

Default Plasterite, the other Orgonite
Dear Lord Zoma,

Thank you for your response and sharing. If I may Gregory, I will address you as that name instead of "Lord Zoma", and keep this direct and polite?

In your enthusiasm to correct and or inform us or me, you make many false assumptions that in the end, only make what you say correct in of itself, in some cases, but having no application to the discussion at hand. 

Let's start with this: you would notice, upon close inspection, that the majority of this discussion is happening between users that have accounts both here on David Icke.com, and the Warrior Matrix. Please take a moment to confirm this, go to Warrior Matrix, and see if tonyg is a registered user there. Then look for Moonsoongecko. You might be surprised if you search on a few more too.

It's as registered user there, that I have read your posts to that forum too, and to be honest Gregory, I think both you and the sister that you speak of frequently, both have a good heart and truly wish to help. That becomes evident in reading all of your posts, and that you do also think outside of the box, with your thoughts about orgonite painting. I see you also mix in many other goodies with your standard metal/crystal/resin combination, to enhance certain properties or frequencies, such as essential oils. I happen to love using essential oils in my creations, even the new plasterite ones I have been attempting to craft.

My previous post was not me, personally, asking or demanding "proof" of anything. The point was that in most accepted circles, this is all witchcraft and voodoo. I never said reptilians don't exist, only that I wised someone could produce something that the sheeple could never deny. 

As LastC pointed out in his latest post, ALL of your negativity and the tirades are truly baseless. No one is selling platerite. Josh, or LastC, is one of the "Grandfathers" of this entire movement, and has made and gifted more orgonite than most of those on Warrior Matrix combined. Sensei, or Dennis, has SOLD orgonite made by Josh, as his own, for YEARS, and only recently, that understanding changed. Tell me the last time Don Croft drove out to see you personally and spend time talking about design?? 

I myself, have been a member of Warrior Matrix for years, though I rarely post there anymore. I've also been a member of the Women Warriors group, ask Dennis or anyone else about them Gregory. They are some wickedly strong psychics that were once tight with Don Croft, a cat fight between Carol Croft and Lilly made them go separate ways. I was screened, tested and joined their group, and have first hand "experience" in dealing with reptilians, and other assorted nasties in our missions. All of what I say is easily verifiable.

I am also a Reiki/SKHM/Sekhem/Seichim Master Teacher, Ordained Priest of the Order of Melchizidek, and have done much in the Astral or Higher Realms. You might be surprised at some of my life experiences, but I share that all only to say the same thing again, we are truly on the same side of things.

Quite simply, everything you have said only brings up one huge question. Why are you so opposed to something that others believe may hold something positive for us all? Should we collectively, based on your subjective feelings, that are only from visual inspection of said devices, cease all future play? Do we invalidate our very own subjective energetic findings, simply because in your opinion, we are wasting our time, and are backing a "Charlatan" whose only desire is to help? In the spirit of cooperation, how else does one propose and try out a new idea, if not to post the method and ingredients, as well as photos of the end product? Where is the financial gain in that? Or is it done simply from the spirit of sharing?

I don't get it, to be honest. You seem like a nice guy, from reading your posts. You seem open to new things. And yet you have slandered publicly someone you know zero about. Defamation of character and slander are perhaps something you are familiar with Gregory? Biased, public remarks about any individual, that are construed as harmful to that persons integrity, especially if made intentionally, is not only against the law, but also denotes motivations of a darker nature. Accusing someone of fraud is a considerable stance to take over something intended as beneficial to all. All of what you have said is public record, as you have proudly proclaimed. All of it. What, not true? Check out this link: http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s052.htm and kindly tell me just what part of your previous posts DOES NOT fit that description?

Enough is enough. You talk ignorant circles about all of this stuff Gregory. You insult without knowledge or regard of anyone's very real personal history in the collection of people that do care and try to heal the world. 

This thread was not created by you, but by Josh. This forum is not hosted by you but by David Icke, whom you have just made a party to your slander by his publishing of it. Your continued posting of slander against one of THE most loved and immense gifters this planet has ever known is ridiculous and illegal. And you are doing it why???? 

Tony Geron
Old 05-07-2010, 09:08 PM   #74
princessofwands

Thanks for the clarification Josh. 

I do think people selling "orgonite" should say what's in the thing they're selling, then there won't be any confusion, will there? In actual fact, most of them do but this info seems to be missing from your description.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #75
paolo

I do think there's a lot of theorising and argumentation on this thread, but not much evidence in the way of homemade experimentation. I've looked through it and not so much as a freezer result
Very little in the way of creations, can you make a plasterite version of a cloudbuster?, or are all creations groundbound
I've no objection to an alternative method, but at least results from that method should be posted here
Swapping ideologies isn't much use, imo, posting results is
paolo is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #76
lastc

No problem Princess, I will tell to a point;
What I call Orgonite plus is mix that took a long time in the finding, but here we go: resin, metal powder (in the oxide form), crystal crushed and used in the same volume that you use the metal (very important) and a combination of herbs.
Explanation:

-Epoxy or polyester resin as the insulator within the capacitor

- The powdered metal to obtain a greater surface area, from what I heard up to 40 times the surface of regular metal shaving, so in reality, if you use metal powder, your devices will not have to be so large.

- The crushed crystals in same volume of metal (or just a little less) is for dispersion of the energy the one or five crystal block will not work as well with the powder
-Herbs, an attribute or the Orgonite is that it will amplify what ever is inside it self, so when you add an herb powder to the mix, what ever therapeutic value this herb has, it will be amplify by the Orgonite body, as an example, One of my customer ask me to make her a pendant to help with her arthritis, so I made a pendant with turmeric in the mix (it turn a very lovely dark red color), in a month or warring the pendant she call to say she was just fine.
So by introducing different herbs in the Orgonite matrix, you can have the device broadcasting all kind of things, even augment the power output of 
the piece many time over, this is Orgonite plus, the field is wide open for to do Shamanic medicine, this I feel is an important step.
Josh
Last edited by lastc; 05-07-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #77
lastc

Paolo, I can appreciate your words, but as you see we have been trying to justify our existence, shooing fly and what not , so yes more picture and personal experiences are coming, thank you for your patience.
josh
Old 05-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #78
paolo

I'm promoting orgonite at a gathering pretty soon. I'd be happy to mention plasterite if there were a basis for it
Old 05-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #79
sensei

I have stayed out of this thread until now as I have said all I care to about plaster.

Geront said "Sensei, or Dennis, has SOLD orgonite made by Josh, as his own, for YEARS."

Really? This is news to me.

I do not know who you are or where you get your information, but this is laughably incorrect. 
I commissioned Josh to make and ship a few CBs for me several years ago, but that was the extent of it.

Please, do try to get your facts straight.

Sєηѕєι
Old 06-07-2010, 12:03 AM   #80
lastc

Dennie you must have made a typo it is more like 30, remember,..... I do.
And a few months ago you asked me if I could make your TBs, since you had so much to do, remember,..... I do
And do you remember who showed you how to make a CB since you wanted to start selling them and make a video, and showed you short cuts in the construction, remember,..... I do
Josh
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:17 am
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by geront View Post
Dear Lord Zoma,

Thank you for your response and sharing. If I may Gregory, I will address you as that name instead of "Lord Zoma", and keep this direct and polite?

In your enthusiasm to correct and or inform us or me, you make many false assumptions that in the end, only make what you say correct in of itself, in some cases, but having no application to the discussion at hand. 

Let's start with this: you would notice, upon close inspection, that the majority of this discussion is happening between users that have accounts both here on David Icke.com, and the Warrior Matrix. Please take a moment to confirm this, go to Warrior Matrix, and see if tonyg is a registered user there. Then look for Moonsoongecko. You might be surprised if you search on a few more too.

It's as registered user there, that I have read your posts to that forum too, and to be honest Gregory, I think both you and the sister that you speak of frequently, both have a good heart and truly wish to help. That becomes evident in reading all of your posts, and that you do also think outside of the box, with your thoughts about orgonite painting. I see you also mix in many other goodies with your standard metal/crystal/resin combination, to enhance certain properties or frequencies, such as essential oils. I happen to love using essential oils in my creations, even the new plasterite ones I have been attempting to craft.

My previous post was not me, personally, asking or demanding "proof" of anything. The point was that in most accepted circles, this is all witchcraft and voodoo. I never said reptilians don't exist, only that I wised someone could produce something that the sheeple could never deny. 

As LastC pointed out in his latest post, ALL of your negativity and the tirades are truly baseless. No one is selling platerite. Josh, or LastC, is one of the "Grandfathers" of this entire movement, and has made and gifted more orgonite than most of those on Warrior Matrix combined. Sensei, or Dennis, has SOLD orgonite made by Josh, as his own, for YEARS, and only recently, that understanding changed. Tell me the last time Don Croft drove out to see you personally and spend time talking about design?? 

I myself, have been a member of Warrior Matrix for years, though I rarely post there anymore. I've also been a member of the Women Warriors group, ask Dennis or anyone else about them Gregory. They are some wickedly strong psychics that were once tight with Don Croft, a cat fight between Carol Croft and Lilly made them go separate ways. I was screened, tested and joined their group, and have first hand "experience" in dealing with reptilians, and other assorted nasties in our missions. All of what I say is easily verifiable.

I am also a Reiki/SKHM/Sekhem/Seichim Master Teacher, Ordained Priest of the Order of Melchizidek, and have done much in the Astral or Higher Realms. You might be surprised at some of my life experiences, but I share that all only to say the same thing again, we are truly on the same side of things.

Quite simply, everything you have said only brings up one huge question. Why are you so opposed to something that others believe may hold something positive for us all? Should we collectively, based on your subjective feelings, that are only from visual inspection of said devices, cease all future play? Do we invalidate our very own subjective energetic findings, simply because in your opinion, we are wasting our time, and are backing a "Charlatan" whose only desire is to help? In the spirit of cooperation, how else does one propose and try out a new idea, if not to post the method and ingredients, as well as photos of the end product? Where is the financial gain in that? Or is it done simply from the spirit of sharing?

I don't get it, to be honest. You seem like a nice guy, from reading your posts. You seem open to new things. And yet you have slandered publicly someone you know zero about. Defamation of character and slander are perhaps something you are familiar with Gregory? Biased, public remarks about any individual, that are construed as harmful to that persons integrity, especially if made intentionally, is not only against the law, but also denotes motivations of a darker nature. Accusing someone of fraud is a considerable stance to take over something intended as beneficial to all. All of what you have said is public record, as you have proudly proclaimed. All of it. What, not true? Check out this link: http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s052.htm and kindly tell me just what part of your previous posts DOES NOT fit that description?

Enough is enough. You talk ignorant circles about all of this stuff Gregory. You insult without knowledge or regard of anyone's very real personal history in the collection of people that do care and try to heal the world. 

This thread was not created by you, but by Josh. This forum is not hosted by you but by David Icke, whom you have just made a party to your slander by his publishing of it. Your continued posting of slander against one of THE most loved and immense gifters this planet has ever known is ridiculous and illegal. And you are doing it why???? 

Tony Geron
Really? REALLY? That's how you respond to the endless questions I asked regarding plasterite? Repeating the name Gregory over and over and accusing me of slander? God you are such an asshole. I'll re-quote the post where I asked 17 questions about plasterite and never received a direct response towards ANY of the questions I asked.

If that's the way you defend your 'supposed' technological advancement of plasterite, then yes, I would stand by the fact that I call you a charlatan. Only a charlatan would be quicker to cry slander when direct questions about their product were ignored and overlooked.

I don't care how much orgonite you've made, and I don't care about your background credentials. This isn't an orgonite pissing match, it's a thread about plasterite, a technology that you and others claim works and produces a charge that you claim is effective for broadcasting. I claim that it produces a minimal charge and will accumulate DOR after a limited amount of time.

Instead of retorting with, omg make some. Why don't we see if someone who makes it can answer my questions. Otherwise, you'll be labeled as a charlatan, and that label will stick considering plasterite doesn't work and has no scientific basis.
Last edited by lordzoma; 06-07-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:03 AM   #82
lordzoma

REMIX:

QUESTIONS ARE IN BOLD.

Can ANYONE answer ANY of these questions?

An entire post attacking me rather than addressing any of the questions I brought up in my previous post.

Well done?

Here - let me try it again this time with bold questions.

Can anyone who has made plasterite answer these questions?

What about grow tests in areas that are ungifted?

Better yet - make some plasterite hhg's and gift some towers with them. Do you think that it is going to have an effect on the DOR to POR conversion?

IF plasterite was brought to an area with only DOR present, will the plasterite device ACCUMULATE AND EMPOWER the DOR in the area?

Will it convert the energy into POR and be something that is beneficial to someone who does not ALREADY have orgonite in the area?

What kind of effect will plasterite have next to areas of high voltage and very strong electromagnetic fields?

Does plasterite emit an electromagnetic field?

Will plasterite function for more than a limited amount of time?

Does it work in areas saturated in DOR?

Let's go down the list of statements so far made about plasterite:

If you broadcast with it in an area that has witnessed 1000s of orgonite pieces made and has been thoroughly gifted - you see sylphs.

It 'feels' higher frequency than orgonite!

Can anyone provide ANY observations about plasterite, other than how it's the bees knees and anyone who doesn't think so has an agenda and is too masculine and is negative?

Can anyone who has made plasterite explain or quantify in any way shape or form WHY you think plasterite works? How does it work? Give me your theories, because so far, all I've seen is 'maybe resonance in tiny bubbles'.

Let's take a look at what's in plasterite:

Crystals under slight pressure inside dried crushed mineral.

Can you at all explain why you feel energy being emitted? Is there DOR to POR conversion taking place?

How is crystals inside a mineral ANY different than the energy emitted by any large piece of crystal under pressure in a rock?

Has anyone who has experimented with plasterite even bothered to mix it with orgonite in the same piece, by embedding orgonite inside plasterite or vice versa?

Everyone seems to talk about how much better they are at sensing energy, but they fail to realize that I have no agenda and instead have my intuition about plasterite.

I do not think that it is something that is inherently positive. I feel that having a piece of plasterite will not benefit one with any of the same protections that orgonite does in regards to any entity in the astral such as reptilillians or protection from psychic vampirism without specific programs in the crystals, intention, and energy. Since there is no reason why plasterite should convert DOR into POR I can only assume that it is amplifying ambient energy.

I am accused of being negative, when I find it negative to tout the wonders of a product that can be potentially quite harmful if it is approached in the wrong way. If plasterite is amplifying ambient energy, it can act as a conduit of energy for negative entities, accumulate DOR and overall have a negative influence on an area.

It seems that everyone who is making plasterite and prancing about how wonderful it is, seems to disregard and ignore my primary concern.

There is no DOR to POR energy conversion taking place. It is crystals and crystals only in the plaster mix. It will function like a large crystal! If plasterite is to be used for protection from a reptilian that was hypothetically harassing a person with plasterite who had no orgonite, the crystals embedded in the plasterite would need to be programmed and intention and energy would have to be used to help amplify the intentions of the person holding it.

Can anyone who makes plasterite say that this function will be superior to a powered piece of orgonite, or any piece of orgonite, in any way whatsoever?

Will anyone recognize the things that plasterite is NOT so that people can come to a consensus on what plasterite IS?

JUST TO ADD SOMETHING MORE:

Take note that gypsum, the primary ingredient in plaster, is also the primary ingredient in cement.

There is NO DOR TO POR conversion taking place inside steel reinforced cement, even though the cement has started as a liquid, turned into a solid, and created pressure, though metal inside resin WILL create DOR to POR conversion. Why? Because resin is organic while gypsum is not.

There is no organic component in plasterite, it is crystal and mineral.

How is the energy effect of plasterite any different than placing a bunch of powdered crystals in a stone box?
Old 06-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #83
lordzoma

PPS Just in case you weren't aware, crying about slander and quoting the law of slander on a FORUM is just about the gayest thing you can ever do. And no, I don't mean gay as in homosexual, I mean gay as in, wow you are really gay for playing the slander card. ::Cough cough:: Charlatan. ::Cough cough.::

PS you 'were a member of warrior matrix for years and don't post there anymore'? Looks like tonyg posted 3 times (total) and all in the same thread.

Like I said, this isn't a pissing match, and your 'defense' of plasterite took a pathetic turn for the worse when you cried about being 'badmouthed', used my name in some poorly veiled threat, and bragged that your orgonite was bigger than mine.

FAIL. 

Try again.

This time maybe try explaining how plasterite is a win.

Might have some trouble, because it's not.

It's going to take a little more than 'omg make some yourself cause its kool' to show me that crystals inside gypsum does anything other than hold a temporary residual charge before accumulating DOR.

Rocks + rocks. OMG leet.
Last edited by lordzoma; 06-07-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #84
wildhorse

so.... 

anymore news/results about plasterite? i am genuinely interested as making orgonite with resin is an expensive do for someone on bugger all like me, but i like the results i get adding spirals and herbs....and they look pwetty
wildhorse is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #85
princessofwands

Default Healing herbs and spices in orgonite
Josh, thank you for explaining about how your resin orgonites are being used as 'Shamanic medicine'. I like the idea and think I'll try something similar myself.

Old 06-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #86
lastc

Thank you Princess, I have had very good luck using Orgonite thar way.

Wildhorse, If you really want to know and give a try to plaster go to : www.orgoniteplus.net there you may exchange thoughts and experiences as much as you like, you will find much data there.
josh
Old 06-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #87
mariat

Default Plasterite
Wildhorse, I too became interested in plasterite having first read about it on Biblegirl's 'Orgonite Experiments: RESULTS!' thread. So I joined Josh's forum: http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/.

After getting advice from Josh, I took the plunge and poured my first plasterite.

Here's a link to a pic of my plasterite pyramid:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=406476326749

Maria
Last edited by mariat; 06-07-2010 at 08:42 PM.
mariat is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #88
geront

Oh my, getting a little bit overly excited, are we not, Gregory?

Your questions were answered in kind right after you asked them, in my first two posts. You continue to make infantile demands for proof on the one hand, and then lecture about how ridiculous it is to desire proof on the other. And if you were to take the time to re-read and possibly gain some comprehension of what was written, you will find that I am defending the man who you continue to attack, more so than the subject matter, plasterite.

Let's review some things together, Gregory, shall we?

An individual started a new topic on this forum regarding something new he is working with and wished to share both his observations and method for making. That individual at no time promoted this new information with selling in mind, that is something you have erroneously attributed to him. You, not knowing anything about this man, his history in the orgonite field, history of making orgonite and gifting of it, and other non-orgonite discoveries and creations, would crucify him, simply for sharing this information on this forum. Why????? That question still remains a mystery.

You callously dismiss any positive feedback, since it does not agree with your "intuition" of the uselessness of the plasterite.

Quite honestly, you missed the whole point about attacking someone publicly regarding the reference to defamation of character. "And you are doing this why? It wasn't an implied threat, yet another query as to just what has provoked you into attacking someone without any reason. You have yet to answer that one simple question. 

All of my previous posts have been stated as an attempt to answer your questions, under the assumption that you had a point to make, or to discuss this in a mature manner. That was my bad to assume you were sincere or serious. 

I don't care what you call me Gregory, or how many times you repost going forward, any of your nonsensical drivel. You are obviously a TROLL, and a rather dumb one at that. Or have you noticed how many back slaps you have received for your posts, words of encouragement? Staggering to say the least, yes? I know, you don't care.

I certainly don't care one iota what you think or care about at this point Gregory, you posts are boring, obnoxious, littered with pompousness. 

Going forward, I and others shall simply ignore you. Rave on Gregory, rave on. No one can hear you anymore, or wants to... find some other thread to haunt, or go start your own and crown yourself KING. You go right on pitching your little girl fits, and let the men and women here that do give a crap, work. Oh that's right, you don't care about that either do you? Why does helping others have any importance under a Health thread, when we get to hear little Gregory carry on infinitely about HIS points, for certainly, they are far more important than what anyone else here has to say. 

Just to recap: you have no point, you are obviously deranged to continually harass an innocent man online that you know or care nothing about, and you have zero experience, no credibility, and would be happy to continue your tirade forever, simply to get attention. 

Go ask your questions somewhere they don't know you yet Gregory, it should play out pretty much the same as here.... the discovery that "Lord Zoma" is actually some child who has sneaked on Mom and Dad's computer, looking for some peer approval that will never manifest.... What a sad sack you are! 

Just in case you didn't notice, there are others here who do wish to find about plasterite, and my gosh, for some reason, they didn't ask YOU! Imagine that? Didn't ask the self inflated expert??? Oh I get it... they don't care about anything you have to say, basically because it's all just verbal diarrhea, demeaning, insulting, and without any factual content. Imagine that....

Tony

P.S. BOOO!!! Scared ya, didn't I???? Here, have some tissue, child... Now run along.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:40 AM   #89
lastc

Here are a few pictures of our last creation, the cone (a traffic cone) is 27" tall.
Enjoy
Josh

Old 07-07-2010, 06:28 AM   #90
lordzoma

It will never cease to amaze me the lengths some people will go to personally attack someone who is pointing out their technology is bullshit.

Plasterite doesn't work. The barest thing it will do is create a minor charge in the crystals. You're embedding crystals inside rock. It will not convert DOR to POR. Gypsum is not organic.

Saying my name a hundred times, and ranting about my comments make no sense, doesn't take away the simple fact that plasterite doesn't do anything other than potentially attract ambient energy and ultimately collect DOR.

Just because some people's intentions are pure doesn't mean that a technology they develop isn't worthless or potentially dangerous. I would never want a piece of plasterite in my space, and I certainly wouldn't advise someone give plasterite to people who don't have orgonite.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 AM   #91
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariat View Post
Wildhorse, I too became interested in plasterite having first read about it on Biblegirl's 'Orgonite Experiments: RESULTS!' thread. So I joined Josh's forum: http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/.

After getting advice from Josh, I took the plunge and poured my first plasterite.

Here's a link to a pic of my plasterite pyramid:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=406476326749

Maria
thanks both josh and maria 

yeah i did notice the glow at top of apex ...cool 
Old 28-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #92
paolo

Been gifted by Josh with some plasterite pieces, with little prompting on my part.
Have set them aside without expectation, in my living room, and have felt curiously stimulated, I'm assuming by their presence.
I make no claim to energy sensitivity, but I did feel moved to try my usual crude pendulum test, and was surprised at how fast and wildly the (admittedly resin orgonite) pendulum spun
I'll admit the presence of a fair number of conventional orgonite devices around the place, and a feeling of being very fortunate in this instance
As has been asserted previously, this isn't science as Dr Reich tried to vigorously 
demonstrate, this is empiricism and experience
The experience of these last few hours is positive,- personal impression
Old 29-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #93
monsoon

Yeh...interesting eh ? I was sceptical untill I made 3 Hhg size....just used a few mixed gems bought for orgonite and decent quartz points... the orgone field blew me away for two days then acclimatised...untill I made a huge traffic cone size....ha ha......cheap, easy and outstanding....hope you make some !

Better formula these days including...some beach sand, seasalt and seahsells
(the hollow type with internal phi structure) These large pieces really seem to vibrate internally when touched and radiate large orgone field.

Enjoy
monsoon is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #94
princessofwands

Monsoon, do you not use any metal in your plasterite?

Just plaster, crystals, sea salt, sand, shells?

I have some beautiful little spiralling shells. I think they'll have to go into orgonite though, as they are too lovely to conceal in plaster. What do you think the sea salt adds to the mix?

Old 29-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #95
disorder2k8
Inactive

Not be a pain in the ass (ok, I am all the time)

But has anyone actually done any proper controlled studies and double blind tests with these things?

I don't get how some people, who must have some secret knowledge can apparently get, or see something working, while many others do not get the same results.

For example, biblegirl sent me an organite coaster to put drinks on. I haven't seen it do anything magical or supernatural yet, but I do keep it around for its artistic and creative value.

So if anyone is seeing anything, first did you make sure that what you were tested was properly controlled? and what did you do/put in your design of this substance compared to everyone else who tried different things? and did you do a test with a random piece of resin or metal (a fake object)?

I want to know for sure if its a combination of a certain amount, or types of metals or whatever. Bascially I want to know why the results are inconsistent.
Last edited by disorder2k8; 29-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.
disorder2k8 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #96
lastc

Quote:
Monsoon, do you not use any metal in your plasterite?

Just plaster, crystals, sea salt, sand, shells?

I have some beautiful little spiralling shells. I think they'll have to go into orgonite though, as they are too lovely to conceal in plaster. What do you think the sea salt adds to the mix?

Hello Princess

That is correct: no metal

Plaster, bunch of stones, a little sea salt, beach sand and sea shells if you have any.
Save the whip cream for the chocolate cake

As far as the sea salt, two things: first the sea salt contain just about all elements, gold, silver, alu, over 100 of them, so all is present, and second, since I am getting my sand from a place that sells play sand for children, it has been washed and clean, so all of the natural salt is gone, therefore I am adding a little to the mix.

josh
Last edited by lastc; 29-07-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 29-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #97
paolo

Talking
Quote:
Plaster, bunch of stones, a little sea salt, beach sand and sea shells
 Here comes the Ocean

Anybody dispute a vibe from that?

From Josh
Last edited by paolo; 29-07-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 30-07-2010, 01:33 AM   #98
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by disorder2k8 View Post

But has anyone actually done any proper controlled studies and double blind tests with these things?

I don't get how some people, who must have some secret knowledge can apparently get, or see something working, while many others do not get the same results.

For example, biblegirl sent me an organite coaster to put drinks on. I haven't seen it do anything magical or supernatural yet, but I do keep it around for its artistic and creative value.

So if anyone is seeing anything, first did you make sure that what you were tested was properly controlled? and what did you do/put in your design of this substance compared to everyone else who tried different things? and did you do a test with a random piece of resin or metal (a fake object)?

I want to know for sure if its a combination of a certain amount, or types of metals or whatever. Bascially I want to know why the results are inconsistent.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
 Here comes the Ocean

From Josh
This is just getting silly now.
urbanmonk is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 03:15 AM   #99
pegcityevolve

Quote:

The ice tests are plain obvious. Even one stuck in the left brain 5-sense mind prison can see the blatant proof.
pegcityevolve is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #100
disorder2k8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
The ice tests are plain obvious. Even one stuck in the left brain 5-sense mind prison can see the blatant proof.
Blatant proof for some and not others, are still inconsistent results.

Which must mean that all effects that have been observed are purely coincidental or imagined.
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:18 am
princessofwands

You make me laugh Josh!    

How big is that plasterite shell? what an ingenious idea..... 
Old 30-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #102
lastc

Thank you Princess,
The sea shell is about 8 inches, the idea came about when try to broadcast the energy in a perfect PHI ratio, the shell is a perfect container, I do not have to "de molde", the energy comes out spinning and I like the way it looks

Also there are two resonant cavities in it adding to the amplification
josh

pegcityevolve

Quote:
Blatant proof for some and not others, are still inconsistent results.

Which must mean that all effects that have been observed are purely coincidental or imagined.
Haha, I get an amazing structure/vortex everytime I do this experiment, even with cheap orgonite! Also, just use your taste buds, believe it or not!, your tongue can tell the difference of surface tension on the water!
pegcityevolve is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #104
paolo

I suppose I ought to show Josh's pieces, gratefully received. I haven't had time to assess them properly, been too busy trying to prepare for the truthjuice festival where I'll be presenting orgonite.
So happy to have Josh's wonderful pieces to show and tell

I've got an unpainted piece that I haven't decided what to do with yet
I've got some painted pipes drying for my galewildangel earthcb installation that I intend to bring to Wales. I'm sure there'll be some pics and videos
I'll get back to plasterite construction after I get back
Be assured Josh that there will be a few awake people to take an interest
I love having this stuff in my life
btw the wine bottle has nothing to do with it other than to indicate relative volumes
Last edited by paolo; 31-07-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:58 AM   #105
lastc

Good looking pictures Paolo, make sure you finish this bottle of wine
josh
Old 01-08-2010, 09:35 AM   #106
monsoon

Yo....good one Paolo.... take the unpainted ones too. They are beautiful on their own....after all, they don't need to be painted to work. !
Have the best fun at the festival...I hope the sylphs join you to play !!
Blessings and enthusiasm from Australia.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #107
princessofwands

Please can someone explain what the Bovis readings are, that are talked about on the orgoniteplus forum? Can anyone do them or is an instrument involved?

Also when you use glass or plastic to mould your plasterite, do you use any lubricant?

Old 01-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #108
lastc

Hello Princess
The Bovis scale is a measure of life energy reading, if you Google it you will find much on this
And I have found that most of the time it is not necessary to lubricate , but on some complex shape I will use a professional lubricant made with paraffin, I have tried "Pam" cooking spray, but it makes the plaster a bit yellowish and hard to paint, so most of the time I do not use anything
josh
Old 01-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #109
princessofwands

Thank you Josh.

I found interesting info on the Bovis Scale, I even found a printable scale part way down this page but I can't work out how to print it to fit A4 size paper. I made it smaller on the page with my zoom feature, but it still printed the same size ... too big!

http://www.zimbio.com/Environment/ar...es+Bovis+Scale

Old 02-08-2010, 07:27 AM   #110
lucky884

A couple of things occured to me last night, that indicate (to me anyway) that plasterite is worth serious consideration.

I read somewhere that there are some caves that the Native Americans use to induce a state of mind suitable for their vision quests. Could it be a rock/crystal structure, with no organic material, causing this effect?

Weren't the Great Pyramids initially covered in a layer of plaster? It's not difficult to believe, given the advanced knowledge of ancient Egypt, that crystals were added to the mix. And isn't it said that the Great pyramid was a life force generator?

I'll definitely get around to making some, although I share a few concerns at the moment.
lucky884 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:29 AM   #111
lordzoma

Originally Posted by lucky884 View Post
A couple of things occured to me last night, that indicate (to me anyway) that plasterite is worth serious consideration.

I read somewhere that there are some caves that the Native Americans use to induce a state of mind suitable for their vision quests. Could it be a rock/crystal structure, with no organic material, causing this effect?

Weren't the Great Pyramids initially covered in a layer of plaster? It's not difficult to believe, given the advanced knowledge of ancient Egypt, that crystals were added to the mix. And isn't it said that the Great pyramid was a life force generator?

I'll definitely get around to making some, although I share a few concerns at the moment.
The great pyramid was covered in limestone not plaster. It was sandstone / limestone. 

Some pyramids were covered in plaster.

Keep in mind this makes them orgone accumulators, and not functional orgonite.

I still consider it a disservice to relate orgonite to plasterite in any way.

If plasterite is an orgone accumulator, that means it is fully capable of accumulating DOR rather than POR. Only orgonite will convert DOR into POR as a result of the nature of organic / inorganic material. 

As plasterite does not contain the mixture of organic / inorganic, it will not convert DOR into POR but will, if anything at all, function as an orgone accumulator.

This essentially means that it can be harmful to give people plasterite who do not have orgonite on their premises as they may be accumulating DOR without realizing it.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:32 AM   #112
lucky884

Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
The great pyramid was covered in limestone not plaster. It was sandstone / limestone. 

Some pyramids were covered in plaster.

Keep in mind this makes them orgone accumulators, and not functional orgonite.

I still consider it a disservice to relate orgonite to plasterite in any way.
Ahh thanks, I thought it was something like that - I've just found a book on the Great Pyramid which I'll have to read at some point! 

I don't dissagree with your statement about plasterite.

Quote:
If plasterite is an orgone accumulator, that means it is fully capable of accumulating DOR rather than POR. Only orgonite will convert DOR into POR as a result of the nature of organic / inorganic material. 

As plasterite does not contain the mixture of organic / inorganic, it will not convert DOR into POR but will, if anything at all, function as an orgone accumulator.

This essentially means that it can be harmful to give people plasterite who do not have orgonite on their premises as they may be accumulating DOR without realizing it.
This is my main concern regarding plasterite - What I'm thinking at the moment is perhaps there is not enough pressure on the crystals for them to work effectively and therefore - especially in the smaller pieces - it can act as an accumulator.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #113
lordzoma

J
There's no pressure at all on the crystals. Plaster does not shrink at all when it cures. This is its most beneficial property, as plaster is primarily used for molds and casts. No shrinkage = accurate mold.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:35 AM   #114

Old 04-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #115
monsoon

G'day Lucky.... There can be no doubt, the Great Pyramid is an energy generator...not DOR accumulator ! 
You see, it uses the principle of interaction between paramagnetic and diamagnetic stone. Paramagnetic being the complex inner chambers of granite
and the diamagnetic outer of limestone... This concept can be followed through time, Ancient megalithic structures, then temples, catherdals. the Irish round towers through to Shinto gardens of Japan, with their carefully placed standing stones and raked gravel.
I have been playing with pyramid energy for over 20 years. Done the experiments and proved it works..here's some references if you're interested
Pyramid Power by Patrick Flanagan
Initiation by Elisabeth Haich
The second is a beauty if you want insight..She recalls daily life as daughter
of the Pharoh.....we get the true story of construction and purpose of the pyramid....etc...indepth and mind boggling...ha ha 

Concerning peizo-electric qualitities of quartz...
It is essential for orgonite to function as we all know...But it still functions without that physical pressure of the shrinking resin/metal matrix .
Most people, just holding a quartz point can be felt energy.
A succour punch works, using a mobius coil and 9 volt battery.
In a Cloudbuster, the quartz points sit in the bottom of the pipes,
not in orgonite matrix, but direct energy regardless

So in each if these circumstances there is obviously , some sort of input energy which prompts the crystal into working,
The same can be said of a quartz point working in Plaster (selenite,)

So here's a photo of my latest Plaster Broadcaster for the electricity grid.
It was made from a large traffic cone.. It puts out a huge orgone field, which took 4 or 5 days to acclimatise to.
The smaller one and two others gifted to friends in town.
Results... Daily sylphs covering city and rural.. about a hundred kilometres.

https://2img.net/h/i814.photobucket.com/albums/z...DSC01368-1.jpg

So, if in doubt, do a pour....Will be interested in your results.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #116
princessofwands

Monsoon, I love that Elisabeth Haich book too (Initiation). She described seeing lightning coming out of the pyramid, and how they used it for weather modification, if my memory is right (I passed my copy on...)

How did you 'feel' the orgone energy of your new cone? what effect did it have on you?

Old 04-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #117
monsoon

Good one Princess, correct , the pyramid had several functions including initiation of the spiritual trainees...I found the maths fascinating,,sacred geometry stuff. Also, in that era, horses were unknown....the Pharoh drove his chariot with lions ! ha ha,,,such was their spiritual power.

So, I must go to my first ever 6 orgonite Tb;s so I can relate my energy sensitivity.
That evening, I brought them inside to check them out and noticed something going on. I felt a warmth or pressure inside forehead area that later progressed to kneck and shoulders.. I couldn't sit still, up and down , this, that , kind of speeding. After a a couple hours, thought bugger this, and threw them outside...ha..next day acclimatised.. 1st orgonite in Northern Territory !
They must have been pumping POR
This pressure to my pineal area ..forehead.. became pronounced with each new device ....114, Cloudbusters and especially UCB's, broadcasters, and surprisingly, Plaster orgonite,.! In general, the time for acclimatising to these new orgone fields was 2 to 3 days.... not unpleasant....but just couldn't turn it off ! Ha ha...... So, the huge plaster broadcaster, took 5 days to get used to,
Included with that was 4 days of physical cleansing,,,runny nose, sneezing, cold symptons,,,,what a blessing....better out than in. Right !!
As I type, the orgone field is easily felt but not with such intensity. 
Not a problem....Definately the strongest Orgone field yet,
Did I mention the sylphs ?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #118
lucky884
Inactive

Thanks monsoon - you've convinced me to have a go! 

I've got a copy of Pyramid Power somewhere which I will have to dig out and re-read. 

I'll also try and get a copy of Initiation - sounds very interesting.

I will post the results after my first pour - maybe my Concrete Donkey((TM) (c) (R) Pat Pending) is destined to be made of Plasterite! 

(For those who don't know what I'm talking about see here - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2992 )
Old 04-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #119
the_trickster

hi everyone 

did some thinking...haven't tried plasterite yet and I do not doubt it's effectivness, but it is obvious that it is working on some other principle than orgonite...

remember the simple formula: metal shavings+resin+crystal= orgonite...

epoxy resins and natural resins don't shrink...they only harden...I saw the shrinking only in polyester resin...

and don't think that the crystal is essential for orgonite to work properly...here is why:

"We established early on that the only function of crystals is to enable us to use less orgonite to accomplish a task. Due to the dynamics of human nature, many assumed that crystals were the main component, perhaps because people werre already using crystals but nobody had heard of orgonite. 

I stopped counting the number of times we had to put irrational claims to rest with substantive discussion after a few people started trumpeting unsubstantiated claims among the network..."

Don Croft from: http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=586

and acctualy orgonite without crystal will still work as a POR generator but it will be less effective than the orgonite with a crystal...here is the explanation:

"...
Organic substances attract and hold Scalar / Orgone charge, while metallic substances tend to repel it. Basically, Ergonite pulls in the Bioenergy, and while the energy is inside the device, the metal particles and organic resin both push and pull on it in all directions at the same time. This puts friction on the energy. The friction is great enough at many small points within the matrix to cause the energy to shift upwards in spectrum to Aether, so that it temporarily ceases to exist as a part of the electromagnetic spectrum. When the energy comes back out of the device, it collapses back into an organized, defined state and comes into existence as bioenergy / magnetism.

Quantum physicists have discovered that subatomic particles pop in and out of existence as they shift state back and forth between the states of matter and Aether. The same effects take place with waved energies in the electromagnetic spectrum. Different forms of energy appear and disappear as they shift in spectrum back and forth between Aether and lower spectral forms of energy. In the case of a TB, because of the density, when the bioenergy appears again, it has lost the radionic data it was carrying, the wave patterns it was carrying. Those wave patterns are a large part of what makes the bioenergy “healthy” or “unhealthy” for you and other life forms. This same Aetheric flux within the Ergonite has the effect not only of changing Bioenergy from one form to another, but also the property of‘generating’ Bioenergy when stimulated by other kinds of energy... like light, sound, physical motion, or electricity.

Orgonite can change DOR (harmful Bioenergy) to OR (Healthy Bioenergy). When energy percolates through the matrix, it is in effect reduced to its component polarities. It is then recombined and emitted. The act of being broken down into its positive and negative charges and recombined has the effect of restoring the orgone to a ‘base’ state. Unless a specific wave pattern is impressed on it within the device, it comes out of the Orgone Matrix Material as more or less undifferentiated Bioenergy. When the energy exits the material, the conditions which 'force' it to exist in an undefined state no longer exist, and so it collapses back into a defined state, and is 'colored' (impressed with a Bioenergy wave pattern) to varying degree by the exact composition of the matrix material.

Many devices which employ Orgonite Matrix Material function as Bioenergy Generators, But Orgonite does not actually generate Bioenergy, in the truest sense of the word. Ergonite, when excited with other forms of energy, both converts a portion of the energy used to excite it into bioenergy, and draws additional energy from the Aether, and releases it as Bioenergy. Having understood this, for practical intents and purposes, it can be said that Ergonite 'Generates Orgone’ on demand when excited by scalar waves, magnetic fields, heat, sound, light, electrical energy, kinetic energy, and bioenergy.

When orgonite is within range of a source of DOR/negative energy, it will efficiently and continuously transform it into POR/positive energy as it is being transmitted, which essentially creates positive energy transmitters out of any and all emitters of harmful negative energy, which are totally defenseless against the effect.

The resin in orgonite shrinks during the curing process, permanently squeezing the quartz crystal inside which creates a well-known piezoelectric effect inside the crystal, meaning its end-points become polarized electrically. It is believed this is also what causes the orgonite to function so effectively as a positive energy generator..."

from: http://lightworkers.org/blog/102719/...fects-and-uses

so, I don't agree that a Carl Welz orgonite will collect DOR because it doesn't have crystals in it (as someone mentioned before), firsty because he uses radionics instead od crystals (information broadcaster) and secondly because we cannot compare a simple orgone accumulator with few layers of metal and organic material and orgonite which has thousands of layers which can create a chaos field in which DOR is converted to POR (it is explained in the text above how it is done)...

and, so, the plasterite simply function on some other principle...don't know which 

sorry if I was a little bit offtopic 
Last edited by the_trickster; 04-08-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: writing errors...
the_trickster is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #120
malkor

the biggest criticism i'm hearing against plasterite is that it's not organic. has someone considered mixing organic paint with the mixture? you can then cover the entire piece with organic varnish.
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:22 am
Old 04-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #121
the_trickster

ok, your suggestion sounds resonable malkor, but if I understood corectly the tehnology of making plasterite, there is no metal shavings also in it... don't forget, the combination of metal and organic material is crucial for orgonite tehnology (crystal is the enhancer)...for example, I see a lots of orgonite with a little metal and a lots of crystals in it...sorry, but the orgonite have to have enough metal in it because it works on the principle of layers (I'm not saying that those with a little metal are not working properly, only that they could be much stronger with more metal shavings)...

so, I repeat it again, obviously, plasterite is something completely different (I'm not saying it's not working) from orgonite...

probably the crystal in the plaster matrix has a posibility of a stronger broadcasting...

that's why the energy output of orgonite and plasterite is so different for the energy sensitive people...
Last edited by the_trickster; 04-08-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: ...
Old 04-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #122
the_trickster

the problem for testing is probably that a lots of people who are making plasterite, have also orgonites too...

so, how too test it properly and don't have this 2 interfere with each other?

we know that some orgonites can have a few miles of radius of effectivness?

hope you understand my english 
Last edited by the_trickster; 04-08-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: uhhh, my bad english...
Old 05-08-2010, 03:20 AM   #123
lastc

Trickster, It may be time to open new parentheses in the Plasterite equation: let us consider that a few people having made Plasterite found it to become more and more energy active as it was drying; so what is taking place, as the water evaporate, it leaves behind a numberless amount of holes: RESONANT CAVITY, this should give you an idea of how much energy is broadcasting in the plaster mass, as you know the resonant cavity is one big component of the Earth pipes.
If you work with dowsing you can also see that the Plasterite vibrate on the following level: physical, Etheric, Astral, Mental, Causative, Spiritual and Pure sspiritual, 
Also in the equation we may add, as shown in the German website, all the colors of the spectrum are present on the molecular level, if those as well as the energy of the crystals get amplified exponentially by all the cavities, we are having a very energetic piece.
As well as introducing large amount of small sea shells in the mix, as the shells go into the liquid plaster, some of the plaster will go into the shells but never completely filling them, leaving a shell with an 'empty' space; that in fact gives us another resonant cavity spinning at a perfect PHI ratio
And your English is perfect 
Thank you
Josh
Last edited by lastc; 05-08-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:38 AM   #124
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkor View Post
the biggest criticism i'm hearing against plasterite is that it's not organic. has someone considered mixing organic paint with the mixture? you can then cover the entire piece with organic varnish.
white glue will mix well with plaster because white glue dissolve on water.
sucahyo is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #125
lucky884
Inactive

Ok here it is - my first lump of plasterite! in all its naked glory

Using a funnel as a mould - I've just put a few crystals between about three layers of Plaster of Paris (rose quartz, tourmaline and a few larger quartz chips) Is this OK? 

I think I'll do a seed germination test with it when it is fully cured.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #126
princessofwands

Your plasterite is very sweet Lucky!  I hope it gives you some sweet and uplifting energy too!

Trickster - I queried the point about shrinkage, as I use epoxy resin due to its lower toxicity. I found from the Warriormatrix site that epoxy shrinks by 2-3 percent and polyester shrinks by 8-9 percent. I think you can see this with the epoxy, as often there is no metal above the surface when I leave it to cure, but a little metal is poking up after the curing process.

Going back to the pyramid energy, here is a great little film I was watching earlier. Pyramids and obelisks were the early transmitting towers for world-wide energy!!!! Start at 4.30 mins on part 8 and go on to part 9 for the rest.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:46 PM   #127
the_trickster

@Lastc, thx for the informations about the plasterite 

thx for the information about the epoxy Princessofwands 

I did a few orgonites with epoxy, and always had a problem to take them out of the molds, no matter how good I oiled them ( if it shrinks at least 3%, it wouldn't be such a problem to pull it out of the greasy mold )...didn't have that experience with the metal above the surface after curing, but if you say so, ok 

still don't think that colophonium or sugar shrinks (try tu pull them out of the mold ), but orgonites with them work properly because of their crystal structure (as many of them say)...so, I still think that for the proper working of the orgonite the resin shrinkage and the piesoelectric effect are on the second place...the first and most important is the metal/resin (organic with crystal structure) mix...then comes the enhancing and purifing efect of the crystal (especialy if it's squeezed)...

I think I really went offt...

sorry 

p.s. I just tried to make a point, that the shrinkage is not the most important thing for orgonite to generate orgone, which can go in the favor of plasterite, which doesn't shrink...
Last edited by the_trickster; 06-08-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #128
lastc

The plaster actually will expend a little, not a problem to de-mold
Trickster, after your Orgonites pieces have cooled off, try putting them in the freezer, they should come right out
Princess: good movies you gave on the pyramids 
j
Old 07-08-2010, 06:12 AM   #129
the_trickster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastc View Post
Trickster, after your Orgonites pieces have cooled off, try putting them in the freezer, they should come right out
j
yep, tried it many times, simply doesn't work for my epoxy orgonites 

but thx anyway 

@ Princessof wands, I completely forgot to say thx for the clips...very, very interesting 
Old 07-08-2010, 07:04 AM   #130
malkor

furniture polish works pretty good on resin mold compounds. you might want to try it.
malkor is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:19 AM   #131
princessofwands

Yes, demoulding epoxy resin is very difficult. At first I used metal and glass moulds. With a bit of freezing, SOMETIMES they would just pop out perfect. Other times, no!!!! Eventually I would get them out but a little damaged and with a little resin still stuck to the mould.

So now I only use the soft silicone moulds, then it is very easy and you have guaranteed turnout. You need silicone moulds with a shiny inside, then the orgonite turns out shiny too.

Just a shame there are no silicone pyramid moulds.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #132
lastc

Having had trouble years ago with this problem I call the factory where I purchased my resin and the gentleman gave me a wonderful advice; he told me to get a good quality car wax and wax my molds then spray a release agent on the top of the wax, Never had a problem since.
You can buy a release agent made for that purpose or you can use Pam, a spray cooking oil, it works well.
The Pam do not work well on the Plasterite, it turns it a bit yellowish and makes it difficult to paint, so I use nothing most of the time or a small amount of release agent 
Good luck 
Josh
Last edited by lastc; 07-08-2010 at 02:33 PM.

G'day Sucahyo, We're neighbours,..Indonesia is close to Darwin.
You are obviously enjoying your research, and so many questions and
and ideas. ! ( all forums ) You,ve got me thinking at times.
I use PVA glue ar school. It's great...many uses and can be thinned with water...dries clear. but as you discovered , not ideal in plaster.
I understand you don't have any orgonite yet.,,?
Can I send you some samples to continue your research?
PM me.
Yo....Stephen
Old 18-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #135
malkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
G'day Sucahyo, We're neighbours,..Indonesia is close to Darwin.
You are obviously enjoying your research, and so many questions and
and ideas. ! ( all forums ) You,ve got me thinking at times.
I use PVA glue ar school. It's great...many uses and can be thinned with water...dries clear. but as you discovered , not ideal in plaster.
I understand you don't have any orgonite yet.,,?
Can I send you some samples to continue your research?
PM me.
Yo....Stephen

Thank you for the offer . I will PM you.

sucahyo is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #137
the_trickster

Having had trouble years ago with this problem I call the factory where I purchased my resin and the gentleman gave me a wonderful advice; he told me to get a good quality car wax and wax my molds then spray a release agent on the top of the wax, Never had a problem since.
You can buy a release agent made for that purpose or you can use Pam, a spray cooking oil, it works well.
Good luck 
Josh
thx for this tip Josh 
Old 20-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #138
biblegirl

*thinks she ought to come in here and see what all the commotion is about*
biblegirl is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 11:00 PM   #139
biblegirl

Quote:
Thank you gentlemen for validating such an important new tool to broadcast energy. 

Here is a picture of an 18" cone painted.

Enjoy
Quote:
Here are a few pictures of our last creation, the cone (a traffic cone) is 27" tall.
Enjoy
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
 Here comes the Ocean

From Josh
those are cute! thanks for posting pictures 
biblegirl is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #140
monsoon

G.day Biblegirl....did you like what you found ? And please show us 
your experiments if you decide to trial.
Plasterite is NOT A HOAX !
It can be made very cheaply, even large pieces and is ideal for those
with chemical sensitivity issues or financially limited.

I have recently updated my photobucket essay on Plasterite Radionics 
Device trials.....wow, this really is a plaster blaster . ha ha
Too much to rewrite here so I will share the thread from OrgonitePlus.net
titled New Thoughts. It's important to see the concepts, techniques, 
ongoing experiments and the way people contribute ideas to help , right
from the start,

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=799

Interesting eh ?
Should I make more sets of 9, up to ceiling height ? ha ha.
Maybe later, the energy level is high enough already. ! ! !
Don't want to move out of my shed just yet...ha ha 
Hope you enjoy.
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:26 am
Old 27-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #141
lastc

Yo Monsoon
After 9 layers you get into what is called "the law of diminishing return", if you want to do more, you will have to add a larger space between the first nine and the second or third... again up to nine, that would give you an 81 pieces project.....may two stories high Ha Ha!!, you may have to move out to NSW
Old 26-11-2010, 02:30 AM   #142
lastc

Here is another practice that will likely raise some hackles, Stephen has mentioned it on the Orgonite thread: use beach sand in the Orgonite and the Plasterite as well, it is highly energetic and also free I have done that for a few month now with great success.
You are not spending your money to buy expensive crystals
What are the risks ? a few pennies worth of plaster, some beach sand, a bit of water and here you are with a very energetic device
Good luck
Old 09-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #143
wobbler
Banned

well this is a disappointing read http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=2867 fucking pompous pricks

wobbler is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:39 AM   #144
lastc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbler View Post

well this is a disappointing read http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewtopic.php?t=2867 fucking pompous pricks

Wobbler my friend you a way with words, love it

I did check the site and all of the comments, wow! not very complimenting, but you know may be those barbarians cannot feel anything, and even if they would actually make a Plasterite device, their belief would keep them from admitting anything
It is too bad in a way, but all in all, with the few people that have made it around the world and have felt the real energy of it, we have thousands of miles of coverage, and if no one else makes any, we are still ahead of the game, since the Plasterite vibrate on all level of consciousness, it goes further and deeper than anything I have done as of yet. 
And so simple, so simple... probably not for the intellectuals; their mind is in the way AH AH!!
Josh
Old 10-12-2010, 01:20 PM   #145
sensei

I urge people to make plasterite...IF, they are in need of a doorstop or paper weight.

Reality check : 

Plaster and sand Do Not make an energetic device.
Plaster and sand make a rock.

Sєηѕєι
Old 10-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #146

the_trickster

well, czechoslovakian explorer Miroslav Provod was investigating and measuring energy fields around various materials...
one of his interesting result was a interaction beetween a iron piece about 34 pounds and a rock about 16pounds...
according to his tests, the energy field around the iron was around 43 cm (I don't i inches, sorry)...when he added the rock, the energy field jumped around 60cm...
after one hour, he moved the rock from the iron piece, and the energy field around that iron piece was still the same, and the rocks energy field was 23cm for few hours...
so, he concluded, the rock took the energy from the metal (orgone?), and the metal still didn't loose no power because of that...
so, first of all, if a plasterite is a rock, than it doesn't convert or produce energy, since this experiment proved that a rock acctually, accumulates energy )
on the other hand, metal can give away energy (repel orgone?), and still don't loose anything of it's own energy field, that is, strenght...
so, could it be (since a lot of plasterite makers are full of orgonites as well) that your plasterite (rock) accumulated some orgone from your orgonite devices?
I'm only asking, because we all together trying to find out what is hidding behind the plasterite technology?
cheers to you all...

p.s. one more thing: your orgonite TB's will be much more efective if you place them on some simple quartz rock 
Old 10-12-2010, 08:40 PM   #147

geront

Originally Posted by sensei View Post
I urge people to make plasterite...IF, they are in need of a doorstop or paper weight.

Reality check : 

Plaster and sand Do Not make an energetic device.
Plaster and sand make a rock.

Sєηѕєι

IMHO, that is not correct Sensei.

One of the current "theories" out in circulation regarding just what our Universe truly is, is a Holographic construct, simply meaning that everything is made out of Light, or photons. In our density, 3D, we see these photons as being compressed such that they give the illusion of solidity. Of course, this is only supposition at this point, and I don't know of any proof of this theory.

And yet, having associated with and being a "sensitive" person myself, once you allow yourself to understand that everything vibrates, everything IS energy, you simply have to "tune" into the proper bandwidth to either feel or detect the vast differences in the energy that makes up any object or thing. Sand has energy, so do rocks. The crystals that you sell on your website are used in conjunction with the organic/inorganic mix that is organite, and are thought to focus the POR in addition to ADDING there own energy into the matrix. Hence using a DT crystal has benefits that a single terminated crystal might not, because of the dual flow of energy. The Lemurian seed crystals that you sell and use in some of your devices are "known" for their what??? Their energy output is different from say your average quartz mined in Arkansas, yes??

So that is the conundrum for me when reading your post. Plaster is composed of gypsum (a mineral) and water. Does water have energy? Viktor Schaumberger was able to demonstrate that moving water actually does carry a "current", another name for energy. Anyone that has seen a demonstration of the water dropper setup will attest to energy contained or that is water.

I am someone that has built plasterite devices, simply because I was open to the idea that I don't know everything.... LOL  I will always be the first to admit that my knowledge base is incomplete and is constantly being updated and expanded. What I discovered with the very first one I created was that I could NOT feel anything, at least not in the traditional way I have in the past when palming an item to feel it's energy. That really perplexed me, not because I just felt it HAD to be there, but because I could feel the energy swirling as I made it. So I took a break and meditated and then came back, and "asked" that I might be shown the "bandwidth" that plasterite operates at, so that I might feel it. After asking, I palmed again, and I felt a very light tickle. Once I focused on that tickle, it grew and grew, until the energy I felt coming from that plasterite was stronger than anything I had ever felt. 

In the tradition of the Mystery Schools I have been attuned to, such as Reiki and Seichim, you learn that energy is everywhere, in everything. Reiki for example operates within a narrow "band" of energy that is different from say the Seichim energy, which is "higher" in frequency or tone. Once I learned that there are multiple bands, I sought out and got attuned to the others as well, at least those that are currently recognized. 

Perhaps in the end Sensei, you will find that any doorstops or even your "dead" bookends really ARE energy devices after all.... 

Tony Geron
Old 10-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #148

sensei

If plaster (gypsum) produced any energetic effects, 
then the sheet rock (also gypsum) on all the walls where it hangs would be glowing with energy. 

Anyone getting energized by their walls ?

Sєηѕєι
Old 10-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #149
geront

If plaster (gypsum) produced any energetic effects, 
then the sheet rock (also gypsum) on all the walls where it hangs would be glowing with energy. 

Anyone getting energized by their walls ?

Sєηѕєι
Thank you for your kind and enlightening response there Sensei! 

Glowing with energy?? Does the organite that your website creates and produces emit this glowing energy that you speak of, to the naked eye??? Just curious, since that seems to be how you measure whether there is energy being emitted/generated or present. 

May I ask, what exactly are you a Sensei of, or is that a simple forum moniker that you have created for yourself?? Are you a Martial Artist? If so, I would be curious what school or tradition you follow. Many of the martial arts actually address the "energy" issue that I spoke of in my previous response, it's interesting that none of that resonated with you one bit. Certainly that is the beauty of our individuality though, is it not? 

Why do some structures or buildings "feel" different? Say a Church for instance? Ever been in a really highly charged enclosure? The walls, floors, even the ceiling can be saturated with energy and broadcasting it, giving you that buzzing feeling while surrounded by it. Some minerals based on their composition and structure, do generate more energy than others, going back to the quartz crystal vs. the Lemurian crystal. 

Forgive my long answer. Yes Sensei, I for one am getting energized by my walls... and my floors and ceilings too!!!  Are they "glowing" with energy? Yes, but it would require the ability to view things from a "higher realm" to observe it.

Tony Geron
Old 10-12-2010, 10:52 PM   #150
sensei

Yes Tony, I am a Sensei. 

My Instructor Certifications are registered with The United States Judo Association and the United States Kendo Association.
I hold black belts in Judo, Ju Jitsu, Karate and Kendo (Japanese Sword arts).
I also hold advanced rank in Aikido and Kung Fu.

I began training with my father's Sensei When I was 12. I taught martial arts at a military college for 10 years and more than that in civilian classes.

I acquired my energy (Ki or Chi) sensitivity the hard way, 
at the hands and sword points of qualified instructors over decades. 

When reinforced with sword strikes and body throws, one's energy sensitivity becomes Quite Acute. 

Sєηѕєι
Old 11-12-2010, 01:39 AM   #151
geront

Yes Tony, I am a Sensei. 

My Instructor Certifications are registered with The United States Judo Association and the United States Kendo Association.
I hold black belts in Judo, Ju Jitsu, Karate and Kendo (Japanese Sword arts).
I also hold advanced rank in Aikido and Kung Fu.

I began training with my father's Sensei When I was 12. I taught martial arts at a military college for 10 years and more than that in civilian classes.

I acquired my energy (Ki or Chi) sensitivity the hard way, 
at the hands and sword points of qualified instructors over decades. 

When reinforced with sword strikes and body throws, one's energy sensitivity becomes Quite Acute. 

Sєηѕєι
*Gentle bow* Aho Sensei!

Why that is wonderful, I had no idea! I have always been a huge fan of martial arts since a young age, but never stuck with anything long enough to get any degree of class/experience. I had about the same degree of luck with my studies in Qi-Gong and Tai Chi...  Loved everything that seemed to fit right in my world at the time and owned it as best I could!

You mention Chi or Ki, that is something I am familiar with from the Qi-Gong experiences especially. I was already a Reiki Master at the time I joined the local group, so my sensitivity was a bit heightened from that, but more realistically, has been "mine" since birth, I only recognized it as such much later in life. This is a man who talked with rocks as a child, mind you... LOL 

Having walked more of a humble shaman's path these last several years, I still am beholden and wonder at the complexity of "life" that I continue to recognize and appreciate. I had an experience several years back in the mountains of Asheville North Carolina, that to this day has me pondering what I truly "know" as real. In short, I discovered portals, and stumbled my way through several over the course of a day and a half, and left the little ridge I was on. Amazing adventure, I can safely say now.

In my humble experiences Sensei, I have mistaken many things due to my knowing something from previous experience or learning, as not either having value or merit, simply because I assumed I was correct in this knowledge. Saying it quite plainly, I have and probably will be a fool for somethings I have either said or done, because of what I just shared, or even worse, I've allowed some emotional cancer to eat at any sensible conceptualization I might normal give something new, and instead either attacked or attempted to discredit or destroy.

I don't honestly know what "plasterite" truly is, even after having 20 plus pieces made and kept here in my home. I have pondered and asked many, many question of my self, my motivation or desire, my openness, and my honesty, in appraising it. I know and I am friends with Josh, who introduced it here on the forum. Josh will tell you that I am honest to a T, and I always try to be delicate but direct regarding most anything. I've told him when something hasn't worked or felt good or right, and I've celebrated with him when things do work and feel right. And I have learned much, and always been open to learning more. I discovered humility. My friend Josh has an amazing capacity for LOVE, and he truly wishes ONLY to help humanity and Mother. 

The one form of questioning and seeking answers that has worked very well for me is dowsing. I think it can be very subjective and unreliable too, being completely honest. I have pondered and asked about plasterite, wondering if it is "male" or "female" energy, positive or negative spin, Light or Dark energy and a host of other labels and extremes to test or ask about. If I used my pendulum and dowsed say an orgonite muffin I made several years back, and asked it to show me the direction of it's spin. Clockwise. I asked it to show me if the energy was positive or negative. Positive. I asked if it was Male or Female. Male. Hmmmmmm. OK, never thought to do that before. So I then tried the same on a newer piece of plasterite. Show me the direction of it's spin. Counter Clockwise. Positive or Negative. Positive. Male or Female. Female. Hmmmmmmm. How can that be? How can CW and CCW both be positive? Is it because one is Male and the other is Female? Huh!

That set me back for a minute or three. I also moderate one of these free energy forums on Yahoo for something called a Joe Cell, and in working with the folks there, it opened my understanding about many things I just didn't know. Like the fact that water swirls CW in the Northern Hemisphere, but CCW in the Southern. Does that mean that one half the world is drinking crap water??? LOL  Well no. There are other things at play that are represented by this CW or CCW spin would be the more astute answer that I learned. Far more.

Like talking about rocks. Paramagnetic qualities exist, as do magnetic, in various forms of rocks due to the mix of iron in the composition and other things too. Who knew sitting some water on top of a piece of granite would change the water? Make it almost oily and softer, but vibrant and with an almost mineral taste???? Like all discoveries, it was pure accident. And like some discoveries, I still have problems convincing others that what I say really happened to the water regarding how it changed, really happened. Even after they have tasted the difference... LOL  It didn't fit into their accepted paradigm.

Being respectful now for me is paramount, simply because I don't truly know so much still. But I can honestly say man to man Sensei, something is working in the plasterite. Perhaps it is a positive Female energy, and that distinguishes it from orgonites Male energy. Perhaps it so different you can't truly compare the two, and do either one true justice. But I do know what I know... LOL And that being said, something very strong and of high frequency is being broadcast by the plasterite, and it is good. I have 2 children living with me that are personal testimony to it's energy and positive influence/results. My oldest daughter has been plagued by severe depression and attempted suicide 5 times that resulted in Emergency room visits to save her. After the first piece was made, she noticed something different. After the entire batch was done, she wanted some of them for herself and her room. Next she heard you could paint them, and she started to paint them too. And over the last five months or so, she has blossomed into an artist, impassioned and more happy than I have ever seen. She paints everyday now, and senses energy easily. Her positive attitude and subtle / overt changes in life outlook have floored me. But my son was no different either, and now sees spirits in nature, senses energy and has uncanny premonitions.

Certainly could be due to any number of factors, but my experiences are not singular at this point when it comes to how children react around the plasterite. That to me has value and merit, and the love that has blossomed as a result of that force or energies presence, has changed my entire house hold.

So much that, truly, my walls, ceilings and floors really do put out energy Sensei. I wasn't being a smart ass! 

Warm Regards,

*Gentle Bow*

Tony Geron
Old 11-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #152
princessofwands

Very nice, respectful and interesting posts, Tony.   
Old 11-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #153
lastc

Truly Tony, you are speaking as a real Sensei, humble, honest, sincere without arrogance and or agenda except the truth, wonderful post
I am indeed privilege to be your friend
Josh
Old 12-12-2010, 03:55 AM   #154
geront

Truly Tony, you are speaking as a real Sensei, humble, honest, sincere without arrogance and or agenda except the truth, wonderful post
I am indeed privilege to be your friend
Josh
*Slow, deep bow*

It is I, dear friend, that is privileged, as I have been since first meeting you. You truly are the singular example of Love in action. Your love and unflinching desire to see things better and right for this world has always inspired me and allowed me to grow, as you have nurtured my acceptance of greater truths.

There is no competition, only complimentary progress, when we are open to allowing unheard of or undreamed of things to grace our collective reality, that really do benefit us or make a significant difference. 

In complete truth and humility, I can bow before Sensei, because that incredible man is also a bastion of strength and focus who's desire to see things better in our world mirror's my own. I know more about him now than I ever did before, and that still probably only scratches the surface. And yet I have respect for him, for all that he has done and is doing, with a great many others that follow or are inspired by him, to help our planet out. 

Any one, in my humble opinion, that is passionate and puts their safety and self on the line every single day to pursue such valiant goals are to be applauded and embraced.

We each have faced so much in this lifetime, our own demons to wrestle with, those much greater seen and unseen forces that define our daily existence, all have broken and reshaped many of us. And yet we persevere and continue, not despite our differences, but because our differences create the space of compromise and the birth of new perspectives.

In allowing ourselves to forge a different shared reality, perhaps it starts with something as simple as respect. And forgetting all that we know to be true, allowing what truly unfolds to be untainted and free of soiled memories or confounded desires. 

I hope Sensei, Josh, and all of the warriors of hope, continue to be forgiving, and not lose sight of why we all so fervently push on.

*Slow, deep bow*

Hugs Brothers Josh and Sensei

Tony Geron
Last edited by geront; 12-12-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:10 AM   #155
geront

Very nice, respectful and interesting posts, Tony.   
Thank you kindly. I truly only wish to openly share my thoughts and garnered "wisdom" out of respect for all here. There is enough out "there" to make our lives interesting enough... 

Warmest Regards,

Tony Geron
Old 12-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #156
princessofwands

Aaaah, that felt like a nice hug. 

It's that kind of 'attitude' that makes me think that plasterite is working as it should. Lifting people's thoughts and hearts up to a higher plane where differences don't matter, but only the raising up of consciousness on this planet does matter.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #157
lastc

Blessed are the peace makers......
With those beautiful words of wisdom I will say bless you Tony my brother
And bless you Sensei you also are my brother
And bless all giving so much of them self for the good cause of Love and freedom
Josh
Old 13-12-2010, 09:08 AM   #158

Old 12-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #159
lastc

Many of us have looked for the best devices to undo all of our world's problems, and here is something that will make a lot of sense to many people; so enjoy

Old 26-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #160
riajones

Default Plasterite!
good thread! old orgonite builders are in this forum! love it!
I had been in the old days of forums.cloud-busters.com myself! hah! 

Now if I could get my hands on plaster I have gemstones xtals here already!

anyone putting coils (RNA spin) in your plasterite?
Last edited by riajones; 26-04-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Admin note : Had to remove Sucayo s posts as they are so full of shit it is too painfull to post
makes you wonder if that lollypop has some sort of agenda , doesnt it ?
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:32 am
Old 26-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #161
riajones
Default awesome!
Quote:
*Slow, deep bow*

It is I, dear friend, that is privileged, as I have been since first meeting you. You truly are the singular example of Love in action. Your love and unflinching desire to see things better and right for this world has always inspired me and allowed me to grow, as you have nurtured my acceptance of greater truths.

There is no competition, only complimentary progress, when we are open to allowing unheard of or undreamed of things to grace our collective reality, that really do benefit us or make a significant difference. 

In complete truth and humility, I can bow before Sensei, because that incredible man is also a bastion of strength and focus who's desire to see things better in our world mirror's my own. I know more about him now than I ever did before, and that still probably only scratches the surface. And yet I have respect for him, for all that he has done and is doing, with a great many others that follow or are inspired by him, to help our planet out. 

Any one, in my humble opinion, that is passionate and puts their safety and self on the line every single day to pursue such valiant goals are to be applauded and embraced.

We each have faced so much in this lifetime, our own demons to wrestle with, those much greater seen and unseen forces that define our daily existence, all have broken and reshaped many of us. And yet we persevere and continue, not despite our differences, but because our differences create the space of compromise and the birth of new perspectives.

In allowing ourselves to forge a different shared reality, perhaps it starts with something as simple as respect. And forgetting all that we know to be true, allowing what truly unfolds to be untainted and free of soiled memories or confounded desires. 

I hope Sensei, Josh, and all of the warriors of hope, continue to be forgiving, and not lose sight of why we all so fervently push on.

*Slow, deep bow*

Hugs Brothers Josh and Sensei

Tony Geron
Hey Tony nice post!

female energy (orgeone/tachyon or whatever) is a way to go. I have a programmed glass-chinese looking crystal here but the energy is somewhat like male energy! yes it has healing effect, but, man I am having headaches, something like migraine.. it is similar to orgonite in feel (energy surge and very seemingly have effect on lower chakras ) 

I will definitely try PLASTERITE!

A good friend in Alaska, and on a different forum, has found ways to determine lengths that hit certain resonance or frequencies with various metal rods, even wood. I tried putting a cut wooden skewer inside that is at a resonant fractal for "Tree" and have found it to really produce some amazing energy as well. Place one cut skewer in a glass with carbonated beverage, the fizzing will go crazy and continue until there is no fizz left, and the liquid is flat, but very sweet and robust. Tried making bundle cut to same lengths, found put in a sealed bottle with tap water, that the water became yellowish colored and upon opening, a distinct citrus smell.  All from chopped wood... LOL  Now to carry the water... 

I've not attempted to paint any of the pieces yet, will do so at some point soon, with the expectation of an expansion in range of frequencies being broadcast. 

I remember years ago Don had started talking about a gentleman in Hawaii, I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he had a website and sold orgone devices. The difference was he used coils inside resin instead of the mixed crushed metal particles. If I remember, he had different variations of a Power wand. Just scanning using my mouse over the photo's, I could feel the strong energy from them as well. It too was a gentle reminder that if we knew everything we think we know, there wouldn't be any surprise in finding there are countless ways to tap into Life Force Energy, and our imaginations are the key to finding these tools to enhance our abilities to promote the well being we desire. 

Warm Regards,

Tony Geron
Hey Tony

Could you tell me what is the name and where I can find this guy from alaska, what forum is it? would be very much like to know/find the resonances of certain things.

"in yoga tradition every actions/things have their own vibration/frequency"

I waswondering though if your friend method is like Bob Dratch microwave emission scanner

Thanks!
Last edited by riajones; 27-04-2011 at 03:48 PM.
riajones is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #165
riajones

I can't find a registration page on this forum..don't know why.

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/index.php

would love to know more about lifepillow.

thanks

EDIT:

Josh emailed me! nice!
would love to join forum of old organite builders (now plasterite) ..."my own kind" hah! 

Last edited by riajones; 27-04-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #166

terrorworld

Wink Please be careful with plasterite & suggestion
 I don't want to exaggerate, but if the suggestion at the end works this could be a strong strike against the NWO, as orgonite does not only work against chemtrails and in other health topics etc. but also against the dark reptilians themselves (Orgonite device DOR-converters obviously change the DOR on which the parasitic Reppies feed on into healthy orgon energy good for us. Not necessary for you to believe in the reppies though it of course works in spite of that.

Though you then should read the Don&Carol Croft on the educateyourself website...)
What I want to tell you about the plasterite (gypsum) 'orgonite' cones:
www.energiekegel.de in Germany sells them.

I've read about the orgonite materials before, and it was always told it must be built up from metals (shavings/powder) and an organic material (resin).
So it was quite amazing to me that some people, in spite of complaining about that these qypsum cones turned into a dangerous thing after some time (obviously saturated with DOR), they did not deny that works well for a quite longer time at first. These people complaining told: 
Put these 'energiekegel's into the wastebin, they are dangerous...

As I've read quite much of the story of Wilhelm Reich I noticed that as he had problems to get rid of the DOR that his cloudbusters sucked from the atmosphere, that this is exactly the same problem with these plasterite cones that don't work any more after a time. They obviously don't lead away DOR to the quartz crystal. And so the crystal doesn't convert DOR into orgone, but does only send out the orgone which is produced by the gypsum (and perhaps by the quartz also). When the gypsum is DOR-saturated, so my speculation (healing stone experts speak about saturation of stones with negative informations so they don't work anymore), it cannot longer produce orgone. And the second effect is that this DOR-saturated surrounding that is not led away and converted by the quartz then blocks the crystal.

But why are these people giving up so quick at this point? 

I don't understand that. Because gypsum IS obviously an orgone producer though being no metal. It finally explains why me and other people have 'problems' with gypsum-containing materials when working with them: With me, they cause a strange tickling on the hands and a pulling, even in the teeth zone. And after a short time, the hands get warm, what is obviously no effect of a chemical reaction (the heat would only be at the superficial points where the material contacts skin). 

No it's a 'blood flow through' effect (don't know the right word in English). I always wondered if the crystallizing qypsum stimulates the nerves in a way (by fibers or what?). But this is obviously orgone. I have the rather scientific explanation now, too, as it is no metal. Same or similar symbols (and materials) cause an potentiated effect between them (it is called 'universal radial sandwich principle' in a book of mine about cosmic symbols). So if you have many 'symbols' as in a powder they cause a high effect. Only if the powder has sucked up DOR completely it doesn't work any more. This also explains why the seller of the 'energy cone' has obviously not noticed yet the problem of his cones (as they don't convert or lead away DOR normally): Probably he has them standing on a DOR-leading material (wood, perhaps soil with enough organic material; some metals resp. water would do the same job probably).

So here is my proposed solution to the non-converting/non-leading-away problem:
I think that the quartz crystal can only take up and convert DOR to orgone when it gets DOR from either organic material or from water (perhaps also some metals as copper). The direct contact between gypsum (plasterite) - quartz seems unable to work.
Proposal: Take a material that contains both qypsum and organic material at the same time. The organic material should lead the DOR towards the quartz, I hope. I noticed accidentally (are there accidents, I doubt it more and more?) when working with in-house spatula that it contains gysum AND methyl cellulose (a polymer material very similar to cotton that Reich used). I know another in-house spatula that contains gypsum, methyl cellulose and resin at the same time: Henkel RenoMur Innenspachtel [in-house spatula]. In Germany it costs about 10,- for 5kg (bags for 25kg are cheaper relatively, of course). I think this could work very well. Another possibility is that one could mix crushed gypsum (self-made) into resin. Very often there is not enough info about the ingredients on the bags, but most in-house spatulas with gypsum should contain organics as well. Don't take outdoor spatula, it has no gypsum.

Of course don't forget the (bigger) quartz crystal (with a copper wire coil). I haven't tested this yet, but I don't want to keep this idea to myself because of the importance of the topic.

By the way: I don't think gypsum is a stronger orgone generator than metal principally (Karl Heinz Welz says metal powder is better because finer than shavings) - but fine gypsum powder is much cheaper than metal powders.
I suggest that some substances/symbols to make this (in my eyes) relatively hard orgone energy (as experienced when working with the spatula) should be added absolutely (e.g. copper, symbol of the flower of life...).

If this solution should really work, it could even be possible to turn a more or less DOR-saturated (and so no more or only low orgone-generating 'usual') gypsum (or gypsum-containing spatula) area as a roomwall into an orgone generator by building in one or more quartz crystals (or fragments, I wonder if an amount of quartz sand in resin etc. would do similar - this is perhaps not so good a possibility in this exact case) with a resin (or gypsum-containing spatula) contact.

I have the big hope that this should really work and erase the inherent dangerous effects of the energy cone from www.energiekegel.de,
I cross my fingers.

PLEASE, if anyone of you has success with this stuff, pass it on to other people in the orgonite 'network', e.g. ethericwarriors. I'm going to try it in the near future, too. But one never can be absolutely sure what is happening to oneself in the future - though trying to rely on protection meditation or powerwands for example... (real accidents can probably always happen...don't know). In addition, the initials of my real name are FBS, and I'm living near Munich in Germany. For the case people want to know who the writer was later...
I wish you much success! 
terrorworld is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 05:20 AM   #167

lordzoma

It is my opinion that without metal inside of a preferably resin organic matrix, there will not be a conversion of DOR into POR.
Ideally, the matrix will shrink as it cures to apply pressure on the quartz crystal.
Gypsum is crystalline in nature, and as such selenite is an excellent addition to metal/resin matrix.

Old 29-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #168
riajones

Quote:
It is my opinion that without metal inside of a preferably resin organic matrix, there will not be a conversion of DOR into POR.
Ideally, the matrix will shrink as it cures to apply pressure on the quartz crystal.
Gypsum is crystalline in nature, and as such selenite is an excellent addition to metal/resin matrix.
hey zuma,

Couldn't agree more that it is "your own opinion" 

Like Morty Lefkoe used to say... "it is the "meaning" you gave to the events...where did it come from??... Yeah, that's right! in your MIND" LOL 

just having fun! AHAHA!

Let's try to loosen up and just laugh! good for overall health! 
That is what the doctor ordered.. a laugh a day keeps the mental disease away!! AHAHA!

Nothing serious just for laughs!

Cheers! 

Last edited by riajones; 30-04-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 30-04-2011, 03:49 AM   #169
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by riajones View Post
Hey sucahyo! 

yeah saw your tutorials on cemenite. I too don't use much mineral stones. I utilize coils. Your coils are shorter lengths right? shorter length gives more higher photon/light frequencies. you also use the RNA spin. that's why your cemenite works so well. however i wanted to hear opinions/experiences of others.

I was wondering there is no Private Message here?

Thumbs up to you!
Thanks . A friend said that I get good result because I use it as coil. He suggest different geometry of wire but when I build it I actually collect chemcloud on top of my house, definitely not for me. My best still small two loop coil with small spacing.

Find the PM yet? it is under "your last visited".

the PM appeared.. seems like I need to posts more before it's enabled

That is interesting relation. David L use senses to detect resonant length. Because no two metal have exactly same density, resonant length vary.

If you have sensitivity try to glide your finger over a metal rod, coper or aluminium. locate consistent segment length of tingle or heat. the segment length is the resonant length.

I tried Golden light length before but do not notice difference. David L GL rod do not produce differentiation on ice. different energy from cemenite. even if there is hot cemenite

bump!

Don't shoot me, Lordzoma.

Maybe there is a place for both orgonite and plasterite in our world.

subbed for future research - 

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...a21#post502060
lizzy is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 09:58 PM   #179

sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by riajones View Post
I can't find a registration page on this forum..don't know why.

http://orgoniteplus.net/Forum/index.php

would love to know more about lifepillow.

thanks

EDIT:

Josh emailed me! nice!
would love to join forum of old organite builders (now plasterite) ..."my own kind" hah! 
I regret to inform that Josh has passed on and his wife has allowed the forum to lapse and close.

Sєηѕєι
Old 25-08-2014, 10:58 PM   #180
rooey

I just have to ask. After ordering a harmonic resonance protector from the crofts, to see what it was about. that one had a bunch of people saying it worked etc.. Well wearing it makes the centre of my chest feel tight, clammy and just not good. I have to surround it with rocks to make it not feel weird. So is it possible that we are being tricked into making orgonite because that helps inter diminensionals operate in our realm? Or is the weird eeire negative feeling I get in my chest wearing it perhaps suggesting I have a not so friendly ride along??? any thoughts appreciate
CEO

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:33 am
[center][left]
Old 25-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #181
uboslav

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanmonk View Post
As noone was willing/able to answer my question I used the power of my mind (searched Youtube) and came up with this Organite test using a pendulum

Use a Pendulum to Test Orgonite - YouTube

Can someone do a similer test with Plasterite and prove or disprove its actual effects once and for all.

To add if anyone does know other ways to test then please add that info here.
This was actually a video I put out years ago about testing orgone devices with a pendulum. I am a bit suspicious myself about the plasterite, but would love to hear if anyone did end up testing plasterite with a pendulum. 

I have my doubts as others have mentioned in this thread.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:06 AM   #182
sucahyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboslav View Post
This was actually a video I put out years ago about testing orgone devices with a pendulum. I am a bit suspicious myself about the plasterite, but would love to hear if anyone did end up testing plasterite with a pendulum. 

I have my doubts as others have mentioned in this thread.
Pendulum or ion meter do not show the real energy, they just give a glimpse. I avoid those kind of measurement. I always use water freezing and fuel boost. But since most people can only make white ice, can not make transparent ice, they think they are doing correctly when in reality they are doing it wrong.

Orgonite once saud to be able to increase mileage. not anymore, which is sad because even a small one at 150cc should be enough to increase mileage.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:13 AM   #183
sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
I just have to ask. After ordering a harmonic resonance protector from the crofts, to see what it was about. that one had a bunch of people saying it worked etc.. Well wearing it makes the centre of my chest feel tight, clammy and just not good. I have to surround it with rocks to make it not feel weird. So is it possible that we are being tricked into making orgonite because that helps inter diminensionals operate in our realm? Or is the weird eeire negative feeling I get in my chest wearing it perhaps suggesting I have a not so friendly ride along??? any thoughts appreciate
PM me your address and I will send you a pendant made with magnetically aligned nano iron, a Lemurian crystal and 24K gold. Your body may not be compatible with the metal in the Croft model. (It used to be titanium, I assume that it still is.) You will at least have a basis of comparison. I have been making orgonite for a decade and have had only positive experiences.

Uboslav, Here are the Kirilian photos that I made of various metals in orgonite, I included a plasterite unit.

http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?t=7395

The Kirilian photos are quite enlightening.

Sєηѕєι
Old 26-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #184
yelrah
Inactive

Quote:
Plaster is inorganic so a plasterite mix of plaster, metal, and crystals, will not accumulate orgone and transform DOR into POR.

It is inferior to Orgonite, and while it may have shamanic properties, will not create positive orgone in the same measurable qualities as when you use organic polyester resin.
you NUMPTY
Plaster is made from GYPSUM, here is a picture of gypsum

it is a crystal already..
look at plasterboard in the hardware store0 GYPROC.

orgonite is made from polyester resin which is not a naturally occuring substance. here is a picture of a tub of polyester resin
at least plasterite is biodegradable as ALL its componants are organic.

Last edited by yelrah; 26-08-2014 at 01:38 AM.
yelrah is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 02:17 AM   #185
sensei

The need for an organic component in orgonite means composed of long chain Carbon molecules. Not organic like a rock. Think in terms of organic chemistry, carbon based is the key.

No carbon in gypsum.

You can see the Kirilian image of plasterite under the word here.

When I saw the image for plasterite, I put my finger on the machine just to make sure it was still working.

Believe me, I wish plaster worked but as you can see...

Sєηѕєι
Last edited by sensei; 26-08-2014 at 02:33 AM.
sensei is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 02:18 AM   #186
rooey

Quote:
PM me your address and I will send you a pendant made with magnetically aligned nano iron, a Lemurian crystal and 24K gold. Your body may not be compatible with the metal in the Croft model. (It used to be titanium, I assume that it still is.) You will at least have a basis of comparison. I have been making orgonite for a decade and have had only positive experiences.

Uboslav, Here are the Kirilian photos that I made of various metals in orgonite, I included a plasterite unit.

Sєηѕєι
whoahthanks. that thread is interesting.. the pic's are really interesting.. would be so cool if they could be done 3d.
rooey is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #187
uboslav

Quote:

Sєηѕєι
Thank you sensei, just as expected. I love those cameras!! One of these days 
Old 27-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #188
sensei

OK, let's get this over with. 

Plasterite was a scam job by a greedy woman.

Josh, LastC, real name Jacques Juarer, French by birth, was a pipe welder and metal craftsman. A very fine one. Don Croft gave him my phone number over 10 years ago as we lived in the same town, and we met for lunch. We became instant friends and made lots of orgonite in his metal shop, and gifted most of Charleston, SC and heavily along the nearby 33rd parallel. He was also a brown belt in Judo and occasionally assisted me in martial arts demonstrations.

After his relationship with his then girlfriend/business partner ended, he closed the metal fabrication shop and retired outside of Asheville, NC. Before Lena came, I subcontracted towerbusters and CBs to him to supplement his meager retirement income. 

After Lena came from Sweden and we were married, we moved nearby to Jacques, as he was my best friend.

A few years later he became involved with a French lady and they lived together. We saw them often and dinners at each other's homes was a regular event.The woman was a former crystal dealer and astute business woman who saw the success of OrgoneCrystals,and WarriorMatrix, and wanted a bigger piece of the action.

Jacques was a fine metal worker and just a wonderful man, but energy sensitivity was not one of his gifts. His girlfriend (A former crystal dealer)saw the access to the orgonite market and correctly identified that a non resin product would do well, "whether it worked or not" if she could ride on Jacques and my reputation. 

We were invited to his home for dinner when he made his first piece, in a bunt cake mold. His girlfriend proceeded to open a website and Jacques began to pimp "plasterite" on this forum, after I would not let him promote it on WarriorMatrix.com.

I kept trying to make him understand that the plaster was not organic, meaning composed of long carbon chain molecules, and simply did not work as a DOR to POR converter.It did not fulfill the organic/inorganic composition necessary as it was inorganic and inorganic in composition. 

It was a mostly lifeless mass of gypsum and crystals that she painted pretty designs on.

If it had worked, I would have very much promoted it. I would have happily promoted Jacques as well. I made multiple batches of plasterite in various configurations trying to make it work. It was non functional.

The girlfriend wanted a piece of the orgonite pie, whatever the cost, if it worked or not, by using Jacques and my status in the orgonite making and gifting community. She got quite indignant when I would not go along.

I made the Kirilian photo comparisons primarily to help Jacues understand the non functional energetic nature of plasterite. 

Thankfully Jacques (Josh, LastC )and I had a chance to reconcile before his death from liver cancer this year.

Sєηѕєι
Last edited by sensei; 27-08-2014 at 02:03 AM.
Old 27-08-2014, 04:41 AM   #189
oz93666

I hope someone on this thread can help me..

I've nearly finished building an egg shaped meditation chamber. Four meters high , perfect egg shape, built from carefully cut, aerated building blocks.

I'm putting a layer of fiberglass reinforced polyester resin on the outside to keep the rain/damp out . On the inside will plaster to get a smooth finish.

Can I add anything to the plaster to juice things up a bit. 
Fine quartz crystals?....do the crystals have to be quartz?.... where can I get them?
I guess I don't want to add too many and over cook myself.

The finished chamber will have small fans on the inside to swirl the air around and around so that I sit in the middle as a small hurricane circles around me.
oz93666 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #190
wildhorse

Quote:
The need for an organic component in orgonite means composed of long chain Carbon molecules. Not organic like a rock. Think in terms of organic chemistry, carbon based is the key.

No carbon in gypsum.

You can see the Kirilian image of plasterite under the word here.

When I saw the image for plasterite, I put my finger on the machine just to make sure it was still working.

Believe me, I wish plaster worked but as you can see...

Sєηѕєι
hello sensei and thank for that picture. I have seen it before as I looked into things again. It speaks volumes. 
Old 27-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #191
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I hope someone on this thread can help me..

I've nearly finished building an egg shaped meditation chamber. Four meters high , perfect egg shape, built from carefully cut, aerated building blocks.

I'm putting a layer of fiberglass reinforced polyester resin on the outside to keep the rain/damp out . On the inside will plaster to get a smooth finish.

Can I add anything to the plaster to juice things up a bit. 
Fine quartz crystals?....do the crystals have to be quartz?.... where can I get them?
I guess I don't want to add too many and over cook myself.

The finished chamber will have small fans on the inside to swirl the air around and around so that I sit in the middle as a small hurricane circles around me.
tachyonise it. 
Old 27-08-2014, 11:40 AM   #192
andy1033

I would assume anything that is not naturally occurring will diminish the pluses of orgonite.

So i tend to agree with alot of comments here.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 12:26 PM   #193
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
It is inferior to Orgonite, and while it may have shamanic properties, will not create positive orgone in the same measurable qualities as when you use organic polyester resin.
Measurable? How?

Orgone is real.. but making those little silly plastic paper-weights with bits of metal and telling yourself 'you're doing something' is laughable and one of the great unchallenged pieces of bullshit presently at work in the truth community.
truthspoon is offline  Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #194
sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Measurable? How?

Orgone is real.. but making those little silly plastic paper-weights with bits of metal and telling yourself 'you're doing something' is laughable and one of the great unchallenged pieces of bullshit presently at work in the truth community.
edelweiss pirate... 

Do you EVER do any research yourself ?

Do You EVER do testing yourself ?

Or do you just sit at the keyboard and make UNINFORMED Judgements ?

Tap...Tap...Tap...

It must be exhausting !

Food decay tests.

Detailed time lapse results here:
http://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?t=13653

Published growth tests.

Years of Ice test results.

More here:
http://www.warriormatrix.com/about12...0ebab11cdb1d68
and here:
http://www.warriormatrix.com/about12...7caa0c5055c086
and here:

Kirlian photos

Detailed Photos here.

Human Aura Photograph comparisons. Before and after holding PowerWand:
Before, normal

While holding a PowerWand

http://www.warriormatrix.com/about55...97e8ead1a94967

9 Years of user's experiences.
http://www.WarriorMatrix.com

Those who Do , have little patience with those who DO NOTHING.

Sєηѕєι
Last edited by sensei; 28-08-2014 at 04:42 AM.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:22 AM   #195
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelrah View Post
you NUMPTY
Plaster is made from GYPSUM, here is a picture of gypsum
it is a crystal already..
look at plasterboard in the hardware store0 GYPROC.

orgonite is made from polyester resin which is not a naturally occuring substance. here is a picture of a tub of polyester resin
at least plasterite is biodegradable as ALL its componants are organic.
Organic does not mean biodegradable or naturally occurring.

In chemistry, Organic means that the molecule has a chain of Carbon.

http://www.infoplease.com/cig/biolog...chemistry.html

The composition of Gysum is CaSO4·2H2O.

It is NOT organic.

Typically organic material means anything made up of carbon, hydrogen,
nitrogen, and oxygen. All living things are made mostly of these four
substances. Sugar, alcohol, and methane are also organic compounds.

At its core, Carbon + Hydrogen.

Unsaturated Polyester Resin: (C8H6O2, C8H16O4, C5H12O2,C4H2O3)n = Organic.

The basis of orgone accumulation is the alternation of organic and inorganic compounds. Reich originally used wool and aluminum.

Plasterite contains no organic compounds.
Last edited by lordzoma; 28-08-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old 28-08-2014, 03:11 AM   #196
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
tachyonise it. 
Thanks for your reply..... I searched 'tachyonise' and couldn't get a definition, got some links to sites , but they didn't really explain things.....
Old 28-08-2014, 03:39 AM   #197
oz93666

Quote:
The basis of orgone accumulation is the alternation of organic and inorganic compounds. Reich originally used wool and aluminum.
Yes , things seem to have strayed alot from his original idea. 

I'm trying to return to the original idea which is a chamber/room you sit in for a few hours, to bost personal energy, surely thats what we must all be after, more energy.... see post 189 above. 

Any ideas on how to turn this egg into an orgone accumulator?
Old 29-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #198
sucahyo

Quote:
Any ideas on how to turn this egg into an orgone accumulator?
Don't turn your egg room into orgone accumulator!

If you insulate it with metal, please keep in mind that grid electricity is evil. Make sure there are no running electricity inside or nearby. Your earth may not be good enough to ground the bad energy received by the metal.
Old 29-08-2014, 08:50 AM   #199
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucahyo View Post
Don't turn your egg room into orgone accumulator!

If you insulate it with metal, please keep in mind that grid electricity is evil. Make sure there are no running electricity inside or nearby. Your earth may not be good enough to ground the bad energy received by the metal.
No mains electricity within 25 metres. Lights and fans to be run on12V dc.

Wouldn't gold or silver leafing the inside surface make it an accumulator?
Old 29-08-2014, 04:19 PM   #200
wildhorse

Quote:
Thanks for your reply..... I searched 'tachyonise' and couldn't get a definition, got some links to sites , but they didn't really explain things.....
Ok well pm me with a piccy of your plaster before you plaster your lil chill out egg and I will tachy it for you. I could do the whole egg but have to take into account the surrounding area, or could tachy it so it concentrates on you rather than being an antennae. What do you feel with this? I mean if you live in a shit hole it would benefit everyone around. Theres diff strengths and that, but Peter Aziz explains it rather well in his 'empowerments' and that you can use it to combat the EMF and the mind control/HAARP these masts are also used for (I didnt get my tachyon fromPeter btw but I do like the way he uses it ). Me and ex orgonite gift (and tachyonise the orgonite) places but just tachyonise cell masts.

It makes the energy of the orgonite feel alot denser than the happy fluffy bunny feel I usually get off orgonite .

edit to add that tachyon is a healing energy and that it could work like orgonite but without the possible problems being discussed few posts back.
Last edited by wildhorse; 29-08-2014 at 04:27 PM
[/left]
[/center]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum