Plaster Orgonite

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Plaster Orgonite

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net
A place to share ideas and comments on how to create a better world, through Orgonite and other tools of light.

Plaster orgonite

Post a reply

237 posts • Page 9 of 24 • 1 ... 6789101112 ... 24

Re: Plaster orgonite

by josh on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:35 pm
Hello Sacred
You can charge your devices as they are hardening to sit whatever intentions you like, or frequencies, or sounds, but as you work with the Orgonite you find a degree of consciousness in it that quite unusual: it will respond to your intents, for example if you find yourself in a situation where you need a lot of Orgonite and you do not have enough with you, may be just one piece, you can ask the Orgonite to link it self with of the other Orgonites creations in the world and you will have just that , you see they are all connected in a real way, as well you can ask your Orgonite to turn it self off and it will do that, so you have with the Orgonite a device that is very conscious on many levels
j

josh Posts: 194Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm

by MariaT on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:03 pm
Help, please. I've made 2 plasterite items - a pyramid and a larger piece in a glass vase about 19cm (7.5in) high. The good news... the pyramid demoulded quite easily. The bad news? I cannot get the plasterite out of the vase which has cracked despite being made of quite thick glass. Any suggestions?

05jul10vase.jpg

05jul10pyramid.jpg

I'd also appreciate some feedback on the energy put out by my creations - as yet I do not feel the energy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MariaT Posts: 12Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 amLocation: Cape Town

by sacred on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 pm

MariaT wrote:The bad news? I cannot get the plasterite out of the vase which has cracked despite being made of quite thick glass. Any suggestions?

Maria, I'm new to orgonite myself, but thought I'd share (if it hasn't already been mentioned, and you may already know  ) that as plaster hardens it gets very hot, so I'm not surprised the thick glass has broken. I used to make plaster molds for ceramics, so came across that then. Maybe if any thick glass molds were heated, they wouldn't crack so easily? In making molds (for ceramics), I'd put the plaster on the outside of the item, not inside as in making plasterite orgonite, so I didn't have the expansion issue that seems to be happening. 

this information may be extremely useless ... hope not, though ... 

I like the energy of the one that is out of the mold ... it feels clear and clearing ...

& thanks, Josh, for your reply to my question .. 

Last edited by sacred on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sacred Posts: 86Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

by josh on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:40 pm
Steve to the rescue please  , tell those beautiful people an energy reading on the devices
Maria T, I am have the same problem with the glasses (vases) that I have been using 4 out of 5 have cracked with the plaster inside, for yours it will be easy to undo, just make sure to ware GLOVES, the chard are long and sharp, you may have to give the glass a little help the a blunt object  
And your creations are beautiful, can you see how easy it could be for the children to do
Good work

by Spirit Walker on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:16 pm
Those are gorgeous!!! Truly!!! I too have broken one glass mold, uh, make that three, now that I count truly... lol  One large one. I got one creation out of the mold, I'm using it to charge a bottle of water right now....  I'm not sure what my final product may look or feel like, but I just tried using my first plasterite charged water in creating a new batch. I am going to buy some turtle car wax or such shortly and tippy toe into using a glass piece as a mold. The short 4 ounce glass I used in my first try was a perfect size of sorts, and it shattered that glass quite easily. Oh well.  Plastic bowls from the dollar store seem to be working well too, don't require any release agent it seems. 

Just in playing with finished pieces, I can really "feel" the energy expand when 2 or more pieces are brought together, often feeling that change of pressure in a room sensation, ears popping or closing. I had three stacked and it was incredible to feel how strong that was, and it was intense. This is fun, easy, cheap, and hasn't been cluttered with big definitions yet. I could see a slightly yellowish thickness to the water I sat on a piece for 2 days, that I used in making these latest pieces that are drying. So testing just what this new form called plasterite and discovering it usages is unlimited as well. 

That pyramid piece really rocks. What I found helps in sensing the energy is the brisk hand rub first, then the push/pull with palms facing, until you can sense your own energy field easily. Once that is done, just slow passes above the piece should give you a pressure or "something" to key in on. Once you find shell/field, you can tune in with hand or intention, and check out what is coming from it, on a personal visceral level with your energy body. Thanks for sharing! 

Tony

Spirit Walker Posts: 41Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:43 pm

by Steve on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 pm
Hi MariaT,

On the vase 142,000 Bovis and the pyramid about 75,000 Bovis. This compares very favorably to orgonite pieces in the same size range. The most important thing though is for you to try sensing the energy from the pieces you make. Try to get as quiet/meditiative as you can internally and then place both hands around the piece and see if you can pick up a little buzz in your hands from them. 

Blessings
Steve

Steve Posts: 33Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 pm

by monsoon gecko on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 am
WOW Maria, That pyramid photo has a glow..an aura around it's apex. Nice one.!

Luckily, none of my glass moulds have cracked yet..touch wood ..ha

Today, just finish pouring giant traffic cone plaster orgonite...almost a metre tall !
Found it sitting on the side of the road.....bonus !
It took just over 20 kg bag of plaster and contained many asscention stones... < the synergy 
of twelve from the Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian > in the first 1/3.
Originally purchased < expensive collection indeed ! > for orgonite but never felt motivated 
to use till now. Also included 5 large lemurians and a large Aussie smokey quartz, plus a mix 
many small gems / crystals as from previous post. Also some local beach sand and copper
powder. Can hardly wait to unvail tonight or tomorrow morning....still hot.
Have photo documented materials and stages to share via photobucket at later date.

Hey Josh...this time didn't have the heart to crush any crystals...this one seemed special ,
even though I got the Rescue Remedy from Sacred.
Maybe next time .....Regards all. Yo

monsoon gecko Posts: 102Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 am

by MariaT on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 am
Thanks, you guys, for your comments, help and advice. Very encouraging. I must say plaster is certainly easier and more pleasant to work with compared to polyester resin, which is what I use for my orgonite pieces. 

So... nothing for it but to break open the vase? Hmmm... wish me luck. 

I did take Josh's advice and used car wax and a silicon spray but obviously not enough, lol.

by josh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 am
I also Maria use much wax and release agent buy they broke anyway.
Looking forward to see the cone pictures     , My cone is being painted  , in a day or so I should be able to take pictures
josh

by Spirit Walker on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 am
Good point Monsoon!!! I meant to mention it myself, but if you look at the apex of that pyramid...... I see glow!!!! Can touch my finger to "it" and really get a jolt!!!! Way to go Maria, it came out gorgeous and functional!!! 

Tony

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrgonitePlus
CEO

View user profile https://orgoniteplusplasterite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net
A place to share ideas and comments on how to create a better world, through Orgonite and other tools of light.

Plaster orgonite

Post a reply
237 posts • Page 10 of 24 • 1 ... 78910111213 ... 24
[size]

by MariaT on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 pm
Josh, do you mind if I post a pic of a resin orgonite pyramid (it cracked lol) that I poured a couple of weeks ago. It's the same size as the plasterite pyramid and I'd love Steve to do a reading on it.

[/size][size]

by josh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:38 pm
Maria T, this is why this forum is here, please post all of the pictures you want to, we are all looking forward to see your creation, thanks a bunch
josh

[/size][size]

by MariaT on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:43 pm
Thanks, Josh. I only asked because this thread is about plaster orgonite and the pic is of resin orgonite. The 'golden' pyramid was made using the same mould as the one I used for the plasterite pyramid, and is 85mm high.

06jul10goldenpyramidL.jpg

Josh, offer me a hand, and I'll take your whole darn arm. I'm also attaching a pic of three smaller resin pyramids - the heights are around 65mm, 40mm and 25mm.

06jul103pyramids.jpg

Steve, I'd appreciate a reading of the orgonite pieces. Many thanks.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[/size][size]

by Steve on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:49 pm
Hi Maria,

Large Pyramid 78,000
Med 47,000
Small 32,000

Steve

[/size][size]

by josh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm
Hello Maria T, excellent work, And let us not forget, this is not only for Plasterite, it is for any and all devices that have any chances of helping in undoing the nefarious order: Orgonite, Plasterite, sweat lodges, prayers, any medicine that will bring on more light you are welcome to use and post and share, and if you find something new please let us know, Again Thank you Maria good pictures of good devices
[/size][size]

by Steve on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:25 pm
On that note Josh I will share a bit about my main focus which is remote/distant energy healing. If any of you have pain emotional or physical and want to get rid of it this is my specialty. I offer 10min free phone sessions to everyone who asks, generous with my time, and very high success rate.

Blessings
Steve
www.stevelevine.webs.com for more

[/size][size]

by MariaT on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:38 pm
Thanks, Josh, for your encouragement. 

And thanks, Steve, for the readings. Just one thing, I actually posted pics of 4 different sized pyramids (1 brass & 3 aluminium) and you gave me figures for three. Was the little truncated blue pyramid omitted?

Maria

[/size][size]

by Steve on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm
86,000 on the first one you posted Maria.

S

[/size][size]

by MariaT on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm
Thanks, Steve. It's gratifying to get feedback.

Maria

[/size][size]

by josh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 pm
Hello....here are new painted Plasterite....Enjoy     

The large cone is 27" tall and is called The Beacon  

[/size]
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net

by sacred on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 pm
 wow!

painting the vision of a new world, eh?  

almost enchanting ... thanks for the pics!

I have to find a way to make one ... or more .. I know I won't want to stop at one!  

excellent work, Josh!

by josh on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 pm
painting the vision of a new world, eh?  OH YES, that is what she does with her coloring    , I am only the plaster pourer, lady Catherine is the one to put beauty in all of this, all I am is the strong back and weak mind part of the enterprise   
And yes we have found this plasterite a very user friendly, easy and non expensive to make, we are spending more on paints than the rest    , it truly is a joy to make and to be around, there is a happiness about it
josh

by sacred on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm
lady Catherine is a very talented woman ... and yes, it does have the feel of a new world ... 

I had a NDE and saw those kinds of colours on the other side .. these are 'heaven on earth' colours ..  you're a good team .. 

yes, there is a happiness about it ... I just emailed MG earlier asking if he wanted to experiment with a Joy remedy and a remedy for love with orgonite ... both are very much needed .. 

by Steve on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:56 pm
More amazing pieces Josh and Catherine! And in case anyone asks...

Bundt 246,000
HHG 116,000
Cone 292,000

Blessings
Steve

by MariaT on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:01 am
Josh, those pieces are absolutely stunning! The artwork is breathtaking...

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 pm
IMG_0002.JPG

Same bowl mold, but twice the amount of sand in this one, a bit rough around the edges still, but energy sings! 

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 pm
IMG_0004.JPG

Same casting, just different lighting on it.

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm
IMG_0006.JPG

Top part of water charging experiment using two pieces of plasterite...  Note what is on the screen behind it... lol

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 pm
IMG_0005.JPG

Shot of bottle in between base plasterite and cap for charging the water.

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:19 pm
Still playing with my proportions on this latest round. First pic has double the sand in it, and didn't stir it into plaster. If Steve would not mind, I am just curious if you could do a reading on the very 1st pic I uploaded (same mold) and the 1st from this group??? Please? I know what my inner sense tells me from the moment I made them, but would love some confirmation on which might have a higher reading, to see if I over tweaked or not... 

I love the latest pics that Catherine painted, just fantastic. I showed my daughter the pics, she LOVED them too! I can see I must buy much more plaster and especially more paint, she has now grabbed everything that is dry and is painting it... LOL  Hot pink is not my color, but I must say, it seems to really kick up the energy spectrum a tad on some of this stuff... Yeeee ha! 

Tony

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Post a reply
237 posts • Page 12 of 24 • 1 ... 9101112131415 ... 24

by josh on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 pm
Beautiful work Tony, please let us know how the water tuns out,.........well may be it is turning into wine    , and how did you do this plaster?????????????????
josh

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:47 pm
IMG_0004.JPG

My daughter painted these 3, forgive the quality, battery was dying on a old camera... 

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 pm
IMG_0005.JPG

Yes, they are like glo in the dark colors, hot pink, bright orange, electric blue, sour apple green...

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 pm
IMG_0005.JPG

Yes, they are like glo in the dark colors, hot pink, bright orange, electric blue, sour apple green...

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 pm
IMG_0006.JPG

My favorite, but again bad lighting and blurry, bummer! I swear they are stronger when painted... 

by Steve on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Hi Tony,

I 'm getting 136,000 on the large piece and 72,000 on the smaller one.

Steve

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm
Thanks Josh!!  I'm fighting tooth and nail with my biggest affliction.... to meddle. I'm cutting back on what I think or want to do, and am just coming closer to simpler things. Last bowl was maybe 1/4 comprised of sand/sea salt mix. I know this may sound utterly and completely mad or crazy, but I think I get something and would share.... I bought some black sand at the same time I bought the "normal" beach sand, and have made a couple of the initial ones with it (what my daughter painted) but since then, have not used black. What I was going to share is this: Plasterite LOVES White. Plasterite IS WHITE. More than color, it is PURITY. I can not explain it better. It doesn't want ugly "dark" things in it... LOL When I was mixing the latest, it felt like it LOVED the sand/sea salt mixed, I mean LOVED... could almost feel it. I added some small gemstones and such, didn't get that same goosy feeling. Not that it's "wrong", I just felt like "She" wanted a certain frequency that usually manifested in something "light" colored. Now the ocean blue small gems.... ahhhhhhhh. LOL Sorry, but I had to share. There are no fumes to make me crazed, so must be something else...  Getting ready for another batch shortly, I'm really rethinking and going to "listen". OK, so I don't know everything... yet! LOL 
Last edited by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Spirit Walker on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:09 pm
Hey Steve!

Thank you!!!! I'm sorry if I was confusing in my request, and now I think you read the right two, but not sure... LOL 1st one is on page 7, first photo of something I made (had black sand mixed in), against 1st one on page 11, now with white sand/sea salt mix, both should be same mold/form/size.... I think... LOL 

I appreciate your help!!! 

Thanks and Blessings! 

Tony

by Steve on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 pm
Hi Tony

The one on page 7, 134,000
The one on page 11, 126,000

Steve

by josh on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 pm
Antoinette, please keep them coming, tell your dad to make more Plasterite so you can make more painting, wonderful job
josh

OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net

Plaster orgonite

Post a reply

237 posts • Page 13 of 24 • 1 ... 10111213141516 ... 24

by monsoon gecko on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 am
Lady Catherine and young Antoinette.... excellent and inspiring....just love them.
Steve..thankyou for your Bovis readings...just as inspiring..
Pulled my super cone out yesterday...bit rough in places, but will be able to incorperate
these as attributes when painted....Used a bit over 20 kg...whole bag and a bit..
It's heavy...I can pick up a 20kg bag easily...but this cone weighs a ton...wouldn't want
to carry it too far..Ha Ha.....It sits drying within arms length of my computer...talk about strong orgone field !!
I can feel myself glowing...Ha .. then just for an extra occassional treat, I'll rest my hand on the apex..
The tingle is instant but the energy goes straight to my forehead....if you know what I mean..!
It seems to be getting stronger as it dries....Synergy of twelve stones plus the big lemurians , etc seems to 
have been a good call.....
Just need to work out how to post photos from photobucket account now.

by Spirit Walker on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:41 am
Thanks Monsoon!!! My daughter has suffered from depression and some other serious emotional issues, so her embracing these creations the way that she has is both very heart warming and encouraging. I can feel their energy without even trying now, and just as you mention, it seems to get stronger as the piece dries out, at least to my senses. These seem to be broadcasting on a very high frequency/vibration.... To be honest, the more of them I can get her to paint and keep in her room, the better!!!! LOL  Her emotional well being really seems to have improved since I started making these, there is a joy about having them around that is uncanny. She was a little embarrassed I took the pics and put them up, after she had seen what Catherine made, but I kept telling her that there is no wrong, there is no bad, when you open your heart to allowing the beauty to flow outwards into a design. I love the sound of your latest, please see if you can post a pic when you get a chance, I would love to "feel" it too!!!!! 

Thank you so much Steve!!! It really helps to get a unbiased reading on what we are making. Your readings helped me to confirm my inner tickle. What I have learned is I just can't always change things to make the inner Tony happy with his wild delight in "improving" upon things...  So putting sand in does make it stronger, but there is a limit to how much sand should be added into the mix ratio it feels like. 

The blessing in all of this is seeing those Bovis readings, and accepting that my paradigm has shifted again, in allowing even more unknown ways to work with energy to manifest in something so wonderfully easy and fun to make. 

Tony

by monsoon gecko on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 am
G'day all. still can't post photos but I guess this is the next best

[url=https://web.archive.org/web/20101221104316/http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Plaster Cones/DSC01328.jpg]http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01328.jpg[/url]

[url=https://web.archive.org/web/20101221104316/http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Plaster Cones/DSC01354.jpg]http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... C01354.jpg[/url]

Also used copper powder, beach sand and a heap of other gems...the synergy of 12 is in top
1/3 of cone... being first giant cone , I wanted to give it "the best"....good fantasy anyway ,, ha ha

Dare I ask for a Bovis reading ?

by josh on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:30 pm
Oh wow!! This high power beauty, I love love it, that giant will broadcast the entire continent of Australia, totally awesome, are you going to paint some of your beautiful water color on it?
Love your ute
josh

by Steve on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm
I'm getting about 465,000 on that one MG, nice work!

Steve

by Spirit Walker on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm
Hey Monsoon,

Wow! I had looked at the photos before seeing Steve's bovis reading on it, and thought that had to be a mega mother... LOL  Awesome!!! I love the selection that you put into it as well, great choices! I've got some of the "ites" type, like the moldavite, and that has a very, very high frequency, and the tektite too. 

Shoot, bet New Zealand and Singapore will benefit from that baby broadcasting!!! 

Tony

by Steve on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Just observing/recieving the energy from your piece MG my head is buzzing! 

Steve

by monsoon gecko on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm
This is great news....a ripper eh. This one gets paint job...not water colour though..prabably acrylic .
Next one decorated with long long extension cord.... Of course the beauty of this is that it can be made
anytime, anywhere.....have traffic cone, will travel. etc
Thanks guys...
One week of school holidays left.... then look out kids ! ..we're gunna get Plastered...ha

by sacred on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 pm
you've been busy, MG!  

very nice cone, btw .. look forward to seeing it after its paint job .. 

by josh on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm
I just finish pouring Plasterite, after having done a good bit of it for a few months, this is where I am for my proportions
4 gallons of dry plaster
5 cups of sand
3 gallons of water
One cup of sea salt mixed with the water
Always add the plaster to the water.
It will be much easy to do half of the recipe because that quantity gave me a full 5 gallon bucket, and it was VERY HEAVY, how ever this is what you need to pour a large traffic cone 
As everything is mixing (I use a drill and a paint thingy that goes on the drill) I put in about one quart (one liter) of very small sea shell 3/16" to 1/4" long, I feel that it help moving the energies in a perfect Phi.
When I first started adding salt, I thought it had to be a great deal more, but it look like one cup (250ml +_) is enough
The plaster, as you mix it, will look very liquid, dont be fooled, it will start hardening quickly even in your mix bucket, so get everything prepare in advance before you start mixing 
A soon as you pour your plaster in your mold you must be ready to add what ever you want to add, crystals, various stones, herbs etc...
Now dont get any gray hair if you find your self with some plaster left over in your mixing bucket, it will get hard, then in your next batch, you simply add it to the mix, no waste
Happy stirring 
Josh
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net

by orgone donor on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 am
Hey everyone

I'm going to make first plaster pieces soon and was reading about the sand in the mix. I live near the beach and am going to try it out. Then i was also surfing the Warrior Matrix forum and found this thread on 'bionised sand' that you make by boiling and freezing beach sand. http://www.warriormatrix.com/about6995.html

What does everyone think about adding this to plasterite? 

I am yet to make plasterite, just waiting on an order of crystals (any day now...)

Have made one litre's worth of resin orgonite and gifted most of it to people, all of whom love it. 
I can even feel protected by orgonite when I don't have it on me, I just connect with it in my mind and feel better.

orgone donor Posts: 2Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 am

by josh on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 am
Hello Orgone Donor, I did get some bio sand from Leo, and it is somewhat energetic, but it feel more like tortured sand, and we feel that the energy of it would be here without boiling the poor thing, It is just as easy to admit that sand, clouds etc.., ALL is alive, and speak to the substance (make sure no one is looking)  , and ask it to help, you will be surprised at he amount of consciousness in all the elements surrounding us, their honesty makes mankind look very pale   .
josh

by Spirit Walker on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Aho Brother Josh!! 

That is a great reminder, to ask each of the separate ingredients/components of the creation to work together harmoniously to broadcast life force energy continuously, and to never allow any form of corruption of that function or energy, ever.  I think that about covers it... LOL 

I had a thought earlier today while looking at three of these balls I bought from www.globallight.net? Doesn't those ball have some insane bovis reading to them? Here is a copy of what they are made of...

Cosmic Energy Stones are based on Laminar crystal technology. A very high concentration of the crystals are blended with a high-end ceramic clay. When this blend is fired at a certain, very high temperature, an alchemical transformation occurs, and the resulting Cosmic Energy Stones have properties that are greater than the sum of the ingredients that go into their creation.

The Stones are about 3/4 inch in diameter and seem somewhat fragile. In truth, they are almost indestructible and even thrown against a concrete surface, probably would not break. When the Stones are placed in the presence of water, under specified conditions, a transformation of the water occurs, and Cosmic Water is created. This water has properties most like the ancient, legendary waters of antiquity that supported and sustained life spans far beyond what is the present day norm.

Usage:
Cosmic Energy Stones are used in a good-quality water to transform you water, raising the hydration level, raising the Bovis reading (energetic frequency), and dropping out certain impurities. Use for your personal water intake, for your pets, and plants.

When making Cosmic water, the Cosmic Energy Stones tend to be most effective when working in groups of three.

I wonder what either one of those, or some of the prill beads might do to help our lovely babies??? 

Tony 

by Spirit Walker on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:18 pm
http://www.globallight.net/Laminar-Crys ... d-411.html

Maybe this???

Tony

by josh on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Tony those balls Have been in my 4 gl container that we use for the drinking, and they must be three by three, so I put 18 in the container   , just to make sure, HOWEVER there are a few things to make clear about water, no pun intended, I have not been able to make water taste as well as when I sit it on a piece of stone/mica that I found near here, after being on that stone for 30 or so minutes the taste is extremely smooth, almost oily, (Tony you have such a stone), I have tried to charge water with Orgonite, nano, those prill beads, shungite, also those balls, but nothing will give as smooth a water as that stone.
I have discussed that with a PHD friend of mine and he said that the stone may have some para magnetism in it, if this is correct, it show that a very small and weak thing can create large changes, those stones do not make the needle of the compass move at all, so the magnetism must be very weak, and yet it will change water very quickly
This is the water I use to make all my PLasterite
I have been drinking that water for a few years now............no wonder I' m so good looking     
josh

by josh on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:58 pm
This is just fresh from the painting, Catherine calls it " consciousness rising
This one is 26 inches tall ( 66 cm)

josh

by sacred on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:08 pm

I love it! 

great work Catherine!   

oh, you too, Josh ..  

by monsoon gecko on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:34 pm
Beautiful again , Catherine.. Love the overlapping "fish scale" Pattern , especially the warm colour scheme and mix
of shiney colours....they really GLOW...as does the energy....personally not too keen on yellow filtering down into sky...forgive critique.......beautiful regardless..! ! !

Just finished pouring another giant cone this morning . No "ite" stones this time but lemurians, lots crystal mix, 
sand , copper powder, pillowed water and a heap of conical shells...thanks Josh, used them all. Have realized there
are plenty of small Telescopian shells here,long thin white spiral points. Used to do lots of beachcombing when kids were 
young..looking forward to do some more !

Paramagnetic properties. About 15 years ago when teaching full time, started school garden, using spiritual and organic
techniques. This included Bio-dynamics. Sonic Bloom, Paramagnetic rock dust additions, etc, in a layered no dig garden
structure....Very popular..newspaper crews and Tv coverage , etc.. Bummer, when I left full time, garden fell into disuse.
Bought a Phill Callahan soil meter for measuring paramagnetivity...Found a very hard rock called Syonite.. I think?...very high paramgnetic reading .That is used for roadbase up here. Bought a couple of meters of crushed and powder for gardening. 
At school did expt. using increasing amounts in pots , the highest amount about 2/3 of pot. Grew raddish seeds. Result...
the high amount pots had huge root systems compared to lowest and none. ...Oh ! Should have thrown handfull in cone.., 
next time......Have used in orgonite a few times but could not pick any difference.
Ancients knew about these energy qualities and used paramagnetic and diamagnetic materials in their temples etc.

by monsoon gecko on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 pm
continued
The combination of para and diamagnetic creates energy field....Irish Round Towers, Egyptian pyramid, combo of limestone..dia.. and granite? para. Japan's "zen" gardens with carefully positioned stones and raked gravel...... most of the ancient temples and standing stones...all used this principle.

Water.. ha ha , you can't go past PILLOWED WATER. It's the best I've come across...sweet, crips and leaves that
delightful lingering "charge" in your mouth....yum. !

Yo....Stephen

Last edited by monsoon gecko on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

by josh on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:01 am
You are right Stephen, the pillowed water is still the best, I had completely forgotten about it,.....no brains....but still good looking  
josh

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 pm

by monsoon gecko on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 am
Yo all, Last couple of days, I've made another giant cone , and 2 broadcaster size cones plus 
a few Hhg's.. I must say large glass moulds give smooth marble finish...nice.
This time I used seasalt in the mix....first time,,,,,also small cone type shells..thanks Josh.
First thing I notice with ALL these pieces is they are COLD...I know if you add salt to ice
the temperature will plumet . So what's going on here ? 
Even in the sun, its cold. 
The large cone with the "ite stones" sits at room temperature... no salt....still not painted.... doh
This plaster orgonite is becoming more mysterious.
I'm still using large lemurian quartz in the middle, plus a few others. Also handfull of gemstones as
seen in previous posts.... beneficial ? necessary ?

Well I'm enjoying this plasterite... they feel stronger...almost like they are vibrating internally. and cold !

The operating broadcaster, one without salt..really zings when touching the top...it too feels like it,s vibrating
internally.
There appears to be a bigger picture but can't pick it.......any thoughts ?

Got half a bucketof shells to day..town run..unbelievable Josh, many just the same as you sent..plus others.

by josh on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 pm
Stephen you are right on all count, this Plasterite is a mystery in itself, it appears to get stronger as it dries and ages, now I know that my dowsing skills are not on par with Steve, but this is what I am getting: 
The Plasterite vibrate on all levels of the Bovis scale, meaning, the physical, the etheric, the astral, the mental, the causative, the spiritual and pure spiritual 
The Orgonite vibrate on the physical, the etheric and the mental and not the other levels
This could be the reason why some people will feel Plasterite and some will not: it just depend where one resonates
When used as a broadcaster the Plasterite cover 65 time more territory as the Orgonite, so we dont need as many, the Orgonite was doing a good job broadcasting, but it looks like the Plasterite is doing a bit better.
Steve you are welcome to check my results, no problem, I may be wayyyyyy off
I was also very surprised at the COLD, even sitting in the full sun, but as it dry it will go away
Catherine and I have found that those large cones must be at a safe distance if we want to get some sleep otherwise here we are at 4 in the morning eyes like port holes looking at each other  Especially more so since they have been colored  
I also just finish another large traffic cone.......boy are they heavy   but the price is right!!!, one 25pound bag of plaster, some sand, a bit of salt, some stones and crystals, add water: this is it, If it was resin $$$$$$$$$   
All the small pieces that did not turned out so good wound up as a filler in the bigger devices, when I pound on the plaster bucket to clean it, I save all the small bits to go into the next batch
I love to put small shells in the devices, they seems to buzzzzzzzzzz   
It may be that the Plasterite vibrating at different levels will allow it to go further into the grid??????
I think the bigger picture is that Pasterite is the dorky kid on the block that turned out to be a genius
And I have never seen clouds as beautiful, fill with life and definite purpose: chem trails do not live very long with them        
josh

by Steve on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 am
I could be waaayy off as well as no dowsing is perfect but I am getting pretty close to the same on that reading Josh. As always the proof will be in the pudding! Everyones results do sound very encouraging so far. As Josh has said before Selenite is the primary ingredient in Plaster so this info is pertinent in what we see/feel with Plasterite:

"Selenite is a type of gypsum crystal that is often either transparent or a shimmering opaque. This versatile and often underrated crystal has properties that make it truly unique for spiritual and metaphysical purposes.
Selenite is the only crystal that is able to clear and recharge other crystals. If a piece of selenite is placed in contact with another crystal, such as a quartz crystal, it will cleanse away any negative energies within that crystal.

Another unique thing about selenite is its ability to constantly cleanse and recharge itself. The only other crystal with the known ability to do this is apophyllite.
As with crystals such as quartz, fluorite and calcite, selenite is especially beneficial for activating the seventh or crown chakra. Selenite is also good for stimulating and opening the third eye chakra.
With its unique ability to filter out confusing or ego-based messages in the mind, selenite is an excellent crystal to work with while meditating. Place one nearby while you meditate or hold a piece in your hand to help keep your mind clear, lucid and calm.
Selenite can also help you get in touch with your higher self and expand the awareness of your mind and spirit. For this reason it can be good to use during prayer, communicating with the wisdom of angels and astral projection.
Because of its ability to calm and clear the mind, it can be good to keep selenite with your during times of emotional stress.
Other spiritual and metaphysical properties associated with selenite include:
Psychic awareness and development 
Channeling 
Awareness of past lives 
Improved concentration 
Aura cleansing 
Access to one’s personal power 

Selenite is often known as the light bringer, due to its linear crystal structure it behaves like a natural fibre optic. If any light is shone through the material it is transmitted down the full length of the crystal. This is a physical manifestation of its metaphysical properties. The crystal structure is very linear and is easily cleaved into natural wands . Selenite could be considered as the sword of awareness cutting through assumptions and promoting re-connection between the conscious self and the inner mystic. Selenite allows direction of energy into the body and energy system to remove blockages which result in disease

Selenite and Apophyllite are the only two minerals powerful enough to clear negative energies out of Quartz Crystals. Selenite is further unique in that it is the only mineral capable of programming Quartz Crystals. Place any crystal, specimen or pocket stone you have been working with on top of your Selenite Wand. You can set a number of different stones in a row. The Selenite will both clean any energies present and recharge your other crystals and stones.

You can greatly increase any other crystal or stone energy by pointing your Selenite Wand at the other stone. Reprogramming is done this way. Just visualize how you want the energy of your Quartz crystal or other stone to perform. Spirit Guides, Angels, Higher Beings can all be more easily contacted using a Selenite Wand. Access your subconscious as well. These wands are very potent. Selenite provides a bridge to other worlds.

Selenite is often used for clarity of mental processes. It was the original record keeping stone in Atlantean and Lemurian times. Using the same rubbing technique as for Past Lives, ask your Selenite for passage to particular areas of knowledge. Many times that knowledge is given to you in dreaming or while astral traveling. 

When using your Selenite Wand in any of these ways or to amplify healing, make certain you use your inner powers to wipe clean the energy that has been placed into the Selenite.

Superior for psychic development and intuitive processes. A growing number of readers are finding Selenite more useful and manageable than Quartz Crystal. Quartz has that uncompromising habit of amplifying everything, positive or negative.

As a bridge to altered states of consciousness, Selenite is an excellent tool for visualization, meditation and working with the subconscious.

Selenite Goes to the source of physical disorders and provides insights into probable causes. Outstanding as a journeying tool for Shamans. Its unique ability to connect and balance the Spiritual and Physical bodies enables Selenite to do similar work between two persons. Working with the subtle bodies Selenite pushes one to the area most in need of clearing and balancing. Its power in working with all of the chakras makes Selenite a universal healing implement.

Selenite is not like any other healing stone or wand that focuses its particular energy on a problem. Selenite works like a tuner on a radio to discover locations of static in the aura. As your own awareness grows so will your use of this mystical mineral.

Because of this ability to flow light into all situations coupled with its physical structure it is an ideal wand making material. The energy flow is an ideal carrier of the energies of other crystals added to the wands."

So the above may explain some of what we experience with Plasterite.

Blessings
Steve

by Spirit Walker on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am
Great post Steve! I had forgotten some of those properties for selenite! How cool!?! 

Like anything else, the only way to know is through experiment and trying new things. I must admit my last batch sucks! LOL  I had read what Josh posted about how to mix things and their order/proportions, and trying to switch up in mid stream, so to speak, I got my mix out of whack and some not so good results. But the GREAT thing is, as Josh mentioned, I can now just reuse the oops in some larger new pieces. I've got to buy more plaster, finally killed off the first bag from just making smaller pieces, but will buy several bags so I can get several larger ones made next.

My daughter has painted everything I've made to this point, LOL, which is all good. She loves painting them, it makes her SO HAPPY, like a little child with finger paints. She even told me she doesn't understand why, but she wants more of them around her, all the time!  I promised to put up some shelves in her room so she can start displaying everything she has painted on them... well that, and to make a million more pieces for her to paint.... LOL  My son has decided to go the commando route, and leave his "butt naked" for now...  but also has four pieces in his room. He swears his creativity is going bonkers, he is into doing virtual mixing of music and is having a blast these last several weeks since I first made some pieces.

I share this to add to our body of knowledge. I have meditated with one smaller piece on my 3rd eye several times, it sends me to the outer realms of time and space, the energy is so HIGH, and pure.  I'm seriously thinking of making some small muffin size pieces this next go round as well, so I can do some fun things with grids (like under my bed) and throughout my living space. It seems already that the invisible realm that my two cats see, has gotten really busy as of late, they are constantly leaping about, as if to swat invisible butterflies..... 

Tony

by Spirit Walker on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:00 pm
Tonight my daughter came into the kitchen to see my latest bowl plasterite creation, and was wowed by how smooth the sheen on it was. In the very next breath, she said, "you know, this will sound crazy, but Daddy, my room feels different with all of those painted pieces in there now... it feels "lighter" and brighter, kind of, like there is more energy in there" 

I told her what others are saying here about their experiences and she just lit up! "For real???" YEP! I told her she should feel something different, and that it feels even better when painted... she interrupts me then and says "that's because I put so much of me into it, my energy and emotion!?" LOL!!!!! YEP!!!!!!

Gotta love it.  Out of the mouth of babes (well not technically, she is 23 years old).  She has asked/demanded that I get to work and crank out many, many more, and so I will do as she has requested, and get ready to buy more PAINT!!! LOL Just bought 40.00 worth of tubes of acrylic paints and glitter packs for her, they are going quick!!! 

One last very true story. Yesterday, she had a huge emotional meltdown after a very traumatic weekend with family issues at home with her Mom and sister. I had to pick her up from over there after a very hectic call for help from her. I got her home, she walked into her room, and 2 minutes later, you would never have known she had been having a bad, bad, bad, day. I swear.... she literally was "uplifted" IMMEDIATELY from the close proximity to our lovely babies here. She has been great since, as if it happened, but now it had dwindled to a proper memory, not a living nightmare. Simply amazing. There just aren't words that can possibly capture my awe and gratitude at this point. I so love "this". I talk to it now, constantly... LOL  Yep, gone fishing and forgot the hooks! LOL They all are alive, magically, somehow. They each have distinct "personalities" as well as can be defined. No other way to put it. The painted pieces my daughter has made SING, they really just scream this JOY. It blows me away to behold such incredible wonder. She is so proud of them, owns them in a surreal sense, and they love her, I think... crazier than anything else I've said, I suppose, but just as real to me. They really love her. And me too, I can feel it. 

Tomorrow, my biggest piece comes to work with me at my office in DC. I'm going to wrap an extension cord around it, and plug in something like an air freshener.... I expect the world as we know it to be changed by noon..... LMAO! 

Hugs!

Tony

by Steve on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 am
Thanks for sharing about your daughter's experience with the Plasterite Tony. You don't hear about instantaneous healings like that very often with orgonite or even among professional healers. Cool stuff!

Steve

Last edited by Steve on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by monsoon gecko on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am
Good one guys..!
You wouldn't believe it..first day of term and I get a call out...Kids had a great day..we made plasterite, drew up hexagons and pentagons with protractors , a bit of grammar and played sport...Top day... the plasterite was first up, teacher demo. then make in groups....several reported them tingling when held and also the coldness was observed. Although I mentioned
it would take a couple of days to dry, most of them couldn't wait so out with the felt tip pens...they were into it !
So that;s another 20 odd families gifted.....be it only a Tb....a good start. 
Installed Large Cone as Broadcaster today...no bother shellacing, just get it up and running...strongest orgone field yet..
Has about 40 wraps with 25m or 35 ? extension cord...Guess it will take a while to get used to this one , too . !
Really blasts away at my forehead......have to go for a walk for a break every now and then..ha..it's strong !
Have wrapped 3 more with 10m cord to replace ones in town for trial...town run this week hopefully ...
Just love being in on the ground floor .....very exciting, constantly .
Keep the info coming......Yo

by nepipemi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:21 pm
Well, here are my first two humble creations. The second two were even more humbling and are plaster soup right now. They never cured so I mushed them up and got the crystals out. I'll recast sometime. 
Not pretty, not great, but hey, I did it. I did it a while ago, just didn't feel like showing the world my bad plaster pouring skills just yet. These were cast in probably polycarbonate clear plastic ice cream dishes. The little short thing was the first layer of one of the failed pours. The subsequent layers never hardened and I just peeled them off of this one. Right now I have an orgonite HHG set on it. This is the first night that I have moved them upstairs near the bedroom. We'll see how that goes. Oh, yeah, the cat decided she must have some part of her in this photo op but didn't get close enough to use it to determine scale. The foot is much closer to the camera. 

nepipemi Posts: 45Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 3:35 am

by josh on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm
Nepi, we are going somewhere!!!!, I really like the design that you made on the top of that cone.
The correct mixture for plaster: Two plaster to one and one half water: 2 gallons plaster + 1 1/2 gallon water, mix quickly and pour quickly as well, it will start to harden within a few minutes.
Your next assignment : an extra large traffic cone  
One 25lb bag of plaster, that should be about 4 gallons (plus or minus a little)
3 Gallons of water
Heavy on the sand (about 6 or seven cups), less if you like
A bunch of any stones that you like (3 or more hand full), less if you like
Some larger crystals, 5 like in a HHG
Pour the thing in 2 batches, 3 if it is toooo hard to stir, just pout the next batch on the top of the last
Dont forget to tape shut the end of the traffic cone     
OK ....you have 10 minutes to completion................we are waiting for the picture.........................     
josh 

OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: