The Orgonite Plus Story

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Orgonite Plus Story

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net
A place to share ideas and comments on how to create a better world, through Orgonite and other tools of light.

Looking for Paramagnetic rock source in USA?

Post a reply

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Looking for Paramagnetic rock source in USA?

by Lightning on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:46 pm
Hello good people  

Does anyone know where I/we can get paramagnetic rock (dust or chunks) in the USA?  

Thanks,

Linda

Lightning 

Re: Looking for Paramagnetic rock source in USA?

by josh on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Hello Linda
There is stone quarry near Charlotte NC that have strong paramagnetic rocks, however I have some here, I do not know how strong it is but it seems to be working, if you like I will send you some
Josh

Re: Looking for Paramagnetic rock source in USA?

by Lightning on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:55 pm
Hello Josh  ,

Yes please, that would be wonderful, and thank you very much!!!

A PM is on its way to you with my shipping address.

Thankyou thankyou again Josh  

I can't wait to get it  

Many Blessings,

Linda 

New thoughts

Post a reply

21 posts • Page 1 of 3 • 123

New thoughts

by josh on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:14 am

Here are new thoughts concerning the way we think and built our devices of beauty/joy/laughter/selflessness/peace...etc:
It is our feelings to desire the undoing of many nefarious things around us, and as we are making this device or this one we are limiting our selves to an area of affect; two miles, four miles, twenty miles...
A good way to stretch our thinking is to try to build something that will affect all the way around the world, when we do that, and challenge our intellect to come up with a way, we are changing gear, this make us look at things that we never thought of before.
It is as if we practice throwing a stone at twenty feet; we will never know our true capacity until we practice to throw that stone two hundred feet, we likely never will throw that rock two hundred feet, but we sure will, in the process, go much further then twenty.
Make sense?
Josh

Re: New thoughts

by sacred on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm

josh wrote:It is our feelings to desire the undoing of many nefarious things around us, and as we are making this device or this one we are limiting our selves to an area of affect; two miles, four miles, twenty miles...

do you mean due to the size of the orgonite being made, its benefits are 'limited' (or we believe they are) to a 'short' distance .... ?

josh wrote:A good way to stretch our thinking is to try to build something that will affect all the way around the world ...

in size or intent? 

josh wrote:It is as if we practice throwing a stone at twenty feet; we will never know our true capacity until we practice to throw that stone two hundred feet, we likely never will throw that rock two hundred feet, but we sure will, in the process, go much further then twenty.

I like to imagine the orgonite pieces connecting with other orgonite around the globe, which kinda makes a mandala grid of orgonite energy ...

is that what you mean? or are you putting out a suggestion to make humungous (very huge) pieces?

josh wrote:Make sense?
Josh

I might be listening with an accent ... 

by monsoon gecko on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 am

Ok Josh ...OUT WITH IT.........me think you hatching BIG plan........... How big?
You've played the cards a winner so far..broadcasting, plaster and my favourite,
the life pillow. ..........And now ?................ready to play....just love experimenting !
Or are you talking about a specific intent.

monsoon gecko 

by josh on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:51 pm
OK, yes there is more, I really really desire for all of us to use our gray much in a audacious/expensive/never done before ways.
I always challenge my self to see "whats next" how can I make this work stronger, further....

So let us look at everything we all have done so far:
We have created A new kind of Orgonite; (Plasterite), 
It broadcast thousands of miles, the large cone from Stephen, myself, Tony, Anna, Steve and the rest of the crew are broadcasting all the way pass the moon  
Also with these we are pegging the Bovis scale, and it vibrates in all dimensions 
We as well know that we can make the Plasterite very simply, very powerful without the use of crystals, sand works well
We can do this most cheaply: a fraction of the cost of resin, and the kids really, realy do love it (yesterday, a 2 year old, in the dark went on some shelves at a friend' s house and got out of the room the arms filled with little plasterites hearts, lots of them LOL)
Then we have wrapped those cones with extension cords and broadcasted the Plasterite energy all over the grid
Some of us even wrapped the Pillows with it, polarizing all the grid to spin in the right direction
Here is another thing we have found, as Catherine paint the Plasterite, many colors or single colors, the energies appears to go way way up, I am nor sure why but I think it is the resonance of the colors in the inner structure of the plaster 
And yet it seems that the nefarious energies are still there and very active 
So more Plasterite and more painting and more......

by Lightning on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:46 pm
Josh,

That feels so right, thank you for pursuing and posting and teaching so many  !

It would be great to succeed in pulling the rug out from under all this apocalyptic cr@p, 

and walk harmoniously into a new era of harmony and harmlessness..

Washte,

Linda

Lightning

by josh on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Yes would love to pull that rug myself.
Amount the things to sparkle some interest in new things is radionics,

there are much possibilities there, see if you can find a practitioner;
 he or she will give you much valid infozzz   
josh

by monsoon gecko on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:56 am

G,day all...some time ago, I discovered I could help person in hospital on other side of Australia, using techniques of
Sukyo Mahikari,. Projecting hi no ki energy...friend made remarkable recovery , surprising doctors and family.
Later when involved in Bio-dynamic agriculture, I read about a radionics device for broadcasting the bio-dynamic
preparations to the soil.....it was developed by Hugh Loval , who escaped to Australia...I nearly made one with my Phd mate
but it didn't eventuate . The radioncs device is called a Cosmic Pipe.
I contacted Josh to quiz him on a plasterite radionics device..He suggested flat shapes that could be stacked up to 9 high.
With appropriate script/thought, between each layer, to be broadcasted radionically.
Josh, if you could expand idea, please ?
So I found some pot plant trays, 12 inches round by almost 2 inches high. Made 9 over two days...Used sand , salt, a big
handfull of shells in each, some nag champa and of course Pillowed water. Each piece had 3 small quartz points in equilateral triangle mid distance in circle. 1.5 x 20 kilo bags. Had drying outside for 3 days...looks like I,m going into paver business Ha
Rain storm forced inside so I stacked...Whoosh...energy big time..looked like the pieces needed to have something in between them...apart from script which still isn't happening...My mate came round and sat there glowing...ha ha ..he reckoned it may 
work better with airspace between each layer , which instantly struck a chord...so will have to find some small blocks. 
As is..just drying pieces stacked , I can feel whole side of my body glowing, about 1 to 2 m away.
Will continue to play...Josh..why 9 ? can use more ? Thought about topping with cone....................Yo

Monsoon gecko

by josh on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:43 am
After 9 you get into the diminishing return: no more with more  , 
But here is what you can do; (at least I have done that with the writing) take the unit of nine pieces and counted as one, then you make 8 more units......paving hey!!!
Josh

josh 

by josh on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:01 pm
This will give you 81 pieces, now you will really think you are in the paving business    , actually you will be in the flying business, it may be hard to keep your self on the ground with these
Simplicity; high tech magic
You can try also with 9 leaves of any tree, and then layer 9 more..etc..ask the tree first
We are going somewhere  
Let us not forget, the higher your ethics, the more powerful your pieces 
Josh

josh 

by monsoon gecko on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 am
Yeah. it's do able, with effort and time...factory mode, but I reckon I'd hit the ceiling by the 6th lot ,, ha ha
Might do a couple more lots to experiment....eventually.
Also, I,m assuming that despite the energy output, plaster is still diamagnetic....like limestone, Anyone know?
So I'm wondering how a paramagnetic disk alternating would help and what to make it from...I mean
I have the highly paramagnetic rock chips available....maybe thin disk set in resin, concrete , plaster?
All the ancient cultures from standing stone, pyramids , temples , towers and cathedrals etc use this
energy generated by use of paramagnetic and diamagnetic stone.... but for specifics and how to I 
have no clue.
Just speculating...anyone got any thoughts ?

Orgonite Plus.Net
[size=11]A place to share ideas and comments on how to create a better world, through Orgonite and other tools of light.

[/size]

New thoughts

Post a reply

21 posts •

by josh on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 am
You can always make a thin slurry with your paramagnetic earth and a bit of plaster to keep it together, 1/2" thick disk to go in between the larger Plasterite.

Now let us look at "the past", I may be entirely wrong on this, then again...
All of those "great" culture may have stayed around for a long time, but they were still under the slave/master relationship and they eventually failed; the use of the higher technology was for privilege few, in truth it might have help with the crops, but it was mostly for the use of the Illuminati of the day.
So what they did at the time did not not bring a lasting peace or an enlighten behavior, therefore our medicine must be different, we may use some of their technologies, but our is and will be different because our intent is different
So what is it that we are doing with all of this new ideas; we are attempting to change to frequency so that ALL of humanity finds it self in a new paradigm of healthy ethic, absolute honesty, in service to others, rather then total service to self as it has been for countless eons.
This is the why of the big and energetic devices; the further the field affect the more people are hopefully coming under the new and improved   way of being. .....................I may be dreaming standing up............somebody slap me please so I wake up.
Josh

by monsoon gecko on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 am
Well I went ahead and made 10 thin 1/2 inch plates loaded with paramagnetic rock chips...one broke in half...After drying, I stacked them to see.
They seemed quite energetic by themselves, but when placed alternating, inbetween the 2 inch plates, the whole unit was noticabley stronger.
So all up, 9 x 2inch x 12inches across and then alternating 9 x1/2inch thick plates loaded with paramagnetic rock
Have not yet sourced spacers to trial an air gap between layers but eventually will test that.
Also the script is makeshift and needs to improve
Noticed after coming home from school and sitting to relax, how strongly it radiates only a couple metres away.
This has happened every time I go out.....seems stronger than the giant cones as I have not acclimatised to the energy as I have done 
with the other devices...still noticabley feel it each time I walk into room...getting into 2nd week of trial.
Left a flagon of water on it overnight . It was really charged and tasted crisp and sweet......similar to pillowed water.
Layered multiple pieces really multiply energy .
Funny, I noticed one group of students at school pooling their freshly made pieces and stacking together on their desk. Didn't ring a bell at the time
but interesting on afterthought. Others just carry them around like pets........It's all entertaining...ha ha !

monsoon gecko 

by Lightning on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 pm
Hi Monsoon Gecko ,

Please hear me out and try this if you want to.

Confession- I am extremely energy-sensitive and visionary, etc, etc, etc.

This is my vision: 
8 layers of discs, alternating para and diamagnetic.
Above the 8 layers an airspace.
1 more disc above the airspace, with a point on one flat face, positioned to point straight upward.
Position shells in the airspace with the small ends facing outward in multiple directions (May not need the shells to work, but they will act as a venturi if present, may get you more range).

It is a tower of Light.  

That's it. I will build this some day, and will post here when I do.

Namaste,

Linda 

by monsoon gecko on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 am
Thanks Linda....I'll give it a try ....have heaps of spiral pointy shells.
monsoon gecko Posts: 102Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 am

by monsoon gecko on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 am
Radionics device progress
Yo...gifters, here's a few photos to illustrate trial so far,,,info in previous posts.... 
Guess it's a waste of time dowsing ? Ha ha

[url=https://web.archive.org/web/20101221035305/http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Plasterite Radionics Trial/]http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... s%20Trial/[/url]

Comments welcome

monsoon gecko 

by josh on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 pm
Wow Stephen, do you have to put lead shoes to be near the whole thing, nice work 
What did use to separate each plate
Good medicine
j

josh 

by monsoon gecko on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:12 am
Yo. ...Josh. Starting from bottom up,,Plasterite 2 inch plate with paramagnetic plate directly on top, then plastic sleeve with script......still need to work on that...then next layer, 2 inch plate , the Pm plate then sleeve , continuing up to the top. Spacers under the top plate is 3 mini Tb's with shells lined up, then top plate positioned with final cone positioned in the middle.
I used the plastic sleeves because the plaster was not completely dry, so will probabaly dump them some time. Plastic doesn,t feel right. I havenot a clue as to how well it works or in fact what I'm doing as a radionics device. But can tell you it has much stronger energy field than a large cone broadcaster...I got used to them pretty quickly...couple days. This layered device continually pumps.
I haven't even try airspace between all layers yet and as for shells in upper space, can't really tell if it improves or not.,just continually surrounded by energy all the time....hard to pick the details....maybe stronger.. not sure....thanks Linda
..after all ,each plasterite 2inch plate has a big handfull of shells and the 3 quartz points too. Like running blind full speed, but not hitting anything....exhillarating !

I have to laugh seeing Dennis on WM with his new kirlian toy stating plasterite has no life force....that's certainly not my experience......only trouble is he,s sucked all those people in.

Welcome any input, advice or ideas..... Thanks,
Stephen

monsoon gecko 

by josh on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:22 am

Hey Stephen, this is a good report, do you feel that the cone up top is focusing the energy, or if there is still a wide field?
Suffice to say I am gonna be at it in few days, for now I have to finish a bunch for schools, 
Well it is to bad about Dennis, as I look at other Orgonite forums, I can see that anyone who want sell Orgonite can do it, 

but not on WM, it look to me more like a store front for his products, no mater it is stil a big information center for people curious about the Orgonite
We have ample proof of the working of the Plasterite, he can say what he like about the Earth being flat; we know better    
Also beware of what you say, it may get yourself banned from WM        

Oh also; did you cast your Paramagnetic Earth in resin? , the one that I have is in rather large flat chunks, I have made many coasters with it, about 1 inch thick in resin, so for the layer devise I will use the same idea, but I think your PM is much stronger than the one I have,.....I am certain it will still work.

From what we can see and feel the Plasterite becomes even more active when it is painted, the bright colors are activating something   
Catherine has just finished (last night at 2 AM) painting a large traffic cone titled "PEACE", will take pictures and post soon.

Have you received your parcel yet or is it detained by the post office, I send it 2 weeks ago, it look like the Gestapo is here full on   
Josh

by Lightning on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:10 pm
Wow Stephen!

I am so impressed! Beautiful, strong work...
The point at the top is to send a vertical beam up (would be cool if there was a shell mounted into the top of the point with its small end pointing straight up), that structure pumps energy, and the shells in the top space act as venturis to all sides, so you have yourself a screaming eagle there  .
If you want to remove that vertical beam function, just take the piece off the top layer and leave it flat. Leaving the point in place (if you decide to do that), it would be interesting to see if the structure will function well as a cloudbuster.
Woohoo! 
Hey maybe we can get the other Steve to calibrate it? Steve, would you please?
Oh thank you Monsoon, for putting that together     

Many Blessings,

Linda 

Lightning 

by monsoon gecko on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:40 am
Thanks Linda.. will hunt up larger spiral shell to try...then you mentioned cloudbuster. I thought...mmmm ..a hexagon of shells. standing vertically....think I might have to make a couple more thin plates with shells embedded vertically and try each.
Josh, parcel arrived today and yes, was delayed and openned by customs, but not a problem, unlike last time eh ?
Thankyou so much... a beautiful Life Pillow...putting to good use aready....wonder if I can grow hair on top of my head ? ha ha
Paramagnetic Rock in orgonite ? Only put a few chips in pieces recently , when I remember. Just like a little bit of tourmaline,
kyanite or lapis which are my favourite additives. Can't pick any diff. So you think load it into a thin plate or use in matrix of Tb etc, or both. It certainly made the plants root systems grow bigger and healthier in school seedling trials in earlier times,
So , good addition to Tb's ETC ? and how much ?

New thoughts

Post a reply

21 posts • Page 3 of 3 • 123

by monsoon gecko on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:47 am
Yo,,, here's ongoing trials on plasterite radionics device. I've updated the photobucket albums.

[url=https://web.archive.org/web/20101221035336/http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Plasterite Radionics Trial/]http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... s%20Trial/[/url]

Added two more plates with vertical spiral shells.. interestingly, the shells spin anti-clockwise,
opening ......as in turning on tap or taking out screw....mmmm ?
One plate has single shell...need bigger shells ! It didn;t have a very long trial,,,have stuck with the
hexagon plate,,,you can fit a glass flagon of water to charge in it and WOW, what a hit !
Sorry Josh, more charged than with a pillow, and you know how I love my pillow ! ! ha ha.
The water leaves a charged tingle on the palate for a little while........hold on, I'll have another swig..
....mmm, delish,, 

Change in energy factor ? Well...I think so...hard to tell because it's constantly turned on ! ha ha
No escaping this baby........ my only thinking........Well, it is a radionics device ! ! !

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrgonitePlus
CEO

View user profile https://orgoniteplusplasterite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Orgonite Plus Story

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net
A place to share ideas and comments on how to create a better world, through Orgonite and other tools of light.

Broadcaster on the Electricity Grid

26 posts • Page 1 of 3 • 123
[size]

by monsoon gecko on Sat May 29, 2010 7:04 am
G'day Gifters....... Greetings from Australia
.Thought I'd share my experiences so far.

My first Broadcaster was a mini induction CB. wrapped with H'duty extension lead ,placed in
salt water in a lidded bucket. It ran a digital clock and sometimes a pedistal fan 24 / 7.
I noticed a strong , but pleasant orgone field instantly, I later replaced the CB with a purpose
built very large cone.This was double dipped in resin to prevent salt water corrosion, which
affected the previous CB.

On the way to work, I stopped into the local shop and into an orgone paradise. The staff and 
customers were glowing and happy for first thing in the morning ! !
The shop has several upright fridges, couple of freezers,walk in coolroom, satelite Tv ,etc. 
An electromagnetic radiation nightmare. Had already gifted Hhg and Tb which gave it
a pleasant atmosphere.
.......But this was very different....I think I walked out glowing too !
I drove along the country road ,dotted with 20 acre blocks and lined with regular powerlines.
I swear I could feel the orgone field all the way.

That was about 7 weeks ago.
Read post about toroidal shape Broadcaster, , so made three....one for Bluegum,
and one each for Darwin and Palmerston.
Maybe Bluegum could post a picture.
So a bit about two weeks ago both were installed.

monsoon gecko Posts: 27Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 6:49 am
[/size][size]

Re: Broadcaster on the Electricity Grid

by monsoon gecko on Sat May 29, 2010 7:39 am
Continued...

The Darwin one Ok. The lady in Palmerston had to reset hers outside. It was too strong
inside so it runs 24/7 in an enclosed verandah.....cool.
After a visit I noticed the whole area very positive. The people in large shopping centre seemed 
to be happy....many smiling...very unusual !

At this time of year , one month away from the shortest day the Top End should be in the 
middle of the dry season......a beautiful time of the year....Cool nights ,30+* C during the
day....camping, fishing and NO rain.We had 1 week of dry season.....THEN.,,,

At the same time Broadcasters deployed , weather starts streaming across the continent,
from NW through to east coast, dropping rain here and there...some really heavy esp.
in Darwin and further south, Gregory National Park was closed due to flooding.Also to east coast !
Trouble is high humidity and temperatures have been the Pits...revolting . Everyone's
hanging out for the dry .Looking forward to using a blanket again. Ha....Looks like dry weather
back next week...High pressure system moving in...Hooray !
Jeans and jumper instead of just jocks !....Thanks Josh....Broadcasters...Techniques that work ! ! !

[/size][size]

by nepipemi on Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 am
Mine is still hooked up since earlier this spring. It was made by Josh. I am running the refrigerator, the cat's water fountain dish (always on), and my nano shield when it is not on batteries being carried around. Still plugging away, it is. I really, really notice a difference in the skies the past few months. I thought it was just going to be temporary but naw, they spray, it goes away! I'll post pics soon and will try to recall my initial impressions of when I first installed it.
nepipemi Posts: 41Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:35 am
[/size][size]

by nepipemi on Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 am
Here are the promised pictures. They were once on another forum but removed and I don't know why. This is an incredibly powerful device.
Ok, how do you include pictures in the posts for this forum? I used the codes but it didn't do anything....????? 

update! Cool, thanks Josh and admin, I'll post those pics now! 

Just an unassuming bucket

Aha! But no ordinary bucket!

Splitter setup

Last edited by nepipemi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
[/size][size]

by josh on Sun May 30, 2010 12:55 am
Nepi I will see the person whom did this site may be Tuesday and I will show her your post, I am certain she will fix it  
j

josh Posts: 90Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 12:10 am
[/size][size]

by nepipemi on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm
I will try to recall my first experiences with it. I am really disappointed that my initial report from earlier this spring was removed without explanation on WM, actually the entire topic was removed. 

Let me preface this with explaining the device is like a huge HHG that is set up to backfeed orgone energy through the electric grid essentially gifting anyone who is on the same electric company. 

The device itself is about a 5-10 lb piece of orgonite made with the usual ingredients with added herkimer diamonds, iron oxide and the typical HHG crystal layout. (It has been hooked up for a few months now so I can't recall exactly what it weighs). There is a large gauge, heavy duty extension cord (waterproof contractor grade), coiled tightly around the large orgonite cone. This is all set down inside a bucket. Both ends of the extension cord reach outside of the bucket, and the male plug end connected to a standard wall outlet. The other end is just above the rim of the bucket. For convenience sake, the lid of the bucket was included but with two holes cut for both ends of the extension cord to poke out. Redmond red earth salt was included to make a saline water solution enough to almost cover the orgonite. The top of the orgonite cone sticks up out of the water a bit. I put the device in my kitchen so I could plug the refrigerator into it since it runs frequently at a higher wattage than a nightlight. I tried to decide between a low wattage device that was always on or a higher wattage device that ran intermittently and the second option won out. I hooked up a multi-way splitter to the end of the extension cord and plugged in a few other devices as well including a water fountain that always runs, and an orgonite device with mobius coil that is powered by a 15 hz frequency generator. I figured with these devices running just about constantly, it would provide plenty of backfeed opportunity to see results. 

I notified several of my friends who lived in town and only one was able to feel a difference. Easter Sunday this year was the first full day it was hooked up, I believe. (will repost the feedback from my friend). The weather was in the process of becoming spring so the other people could not decide if the improved mood, the cheerfulness, the sense of relief and well being was due to winter changing to spring or something else. So if you can imagine cold, dreariness, changing to warm brightness, well, that is what happened. I was totally on cloud nine for several days which is always what happens when I first bring new powerful orgonite devices into my home. I was running around crazy all amped up like I was high on speed or something. In my hyperdrive state of operating, I seemed to have a lot of self made disasters, spill, accidental mishaps, etc, and normally that stuff makes me just want to give up and go sit down and take a nap but during that first week, nothing, and I mean nothing seemed to phase my high. You wouldn't even believe how much stuff I was able to get done during that time. 

I also noticed around that general time frame that spraying was not occurring as frequently as before. When I finally did notice spraying, it seemed like it was gone within a very short time. It is still like that even two months later, or has it been 3 months? There is a part of town that gets sprayed very heavy all the time and it still happens but it just doesn't stay around. I wouldn't recognize a slyph if one sat down on top of me but what happens is the chems start to dissipate and some huge and awesome cirrus looking cloud formations start to occur.

The resident dowser (now banned with no explanation) on the previous forum where this info was posted dowsed that the ambient energy of my region had been increased by 30-40% since the device was hooked up. I don't remember how large of a radius he said, though. The same person installed similar devices of his own in his region and experienced radical changes in the energy levels in his city. (I hope he will repost the info here soon)  

[/size][size]

by Steve on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:03 pm
My Broadcaster is still working beautifully after two months. Nice to see you all here!

Peace
Steve

Steve Posts: 12Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:58 pm
[/size][size]

by nepipemi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:32 am
Hi Steve! Nice to see you 
[/size][size]

by monsoon gecko on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 pm
EXCELLENT Nepi., 
love your photos.....again.....built my first broadcaster based on these photos.
Easily made clear.....and what an oustanding device to help EVERYONE ! !

I seem to be in a constant state of excitement these days...ho hum....so much
so that I think I'm going to get totally

PLASTERED.........

this weekend....can hardly wait..Ha ha

[/size][size]

by bluegum on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:37 am
Thought I'd include my donut Grid Buster pics for your pleasure and for those interested in how it was put together.

The only problem with a closed mind...

...is that you only learn the truth after you've become a victim of it.

Orgonite Plus.Net

[/size]

[size][size]

Post a reply
[/size][/size]
27 posts • Page 2 of 3 • 123
[size][size]

by nepipemi on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:37 pm
Hey Bluegum, 

that is an awesome looking device. What did you use for a mold? 

What were your initial impressions of the ambient energy levels after installing it? 

blessings,
Nepi

nepipemi Posts: 45Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 3:35 am
[/size][/size][size][size]

by josh on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 pm
Hello Bluegum
Since broadcasting have you noticed more blue sky and magnificent clouds, over here it made such a difference, they still spray, but it is a joke anymore, it is gone in a short time, and since we are broadcasting the whole grid giving so much life to the clouds, it could be, it just could be....that the whole chem soup is changing into a wonderful fertilizer for nature, I don't know how to prove this, but if we are reversing the spin of the soup it will become a good thing at best and a neutral compound at worst , so we are doing good regardless   
josh

josh Posts: 189Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm

by Steve on Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm
Hooked my CB to the grid after dowsing that it would serve better that way. Saw amazing blue skies, beautiful cumulous clouds, and some much needed rain today. Sylphs appeared over our house after hooking up the CB to the grid.  

DSC01474_edited-1.jpg
DSC01475_edited-2.jpg

Blessings
Steve

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve Posts: 32Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 pm

by nepipemi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:11 am
Wow, I never imagined that a CB would be better utilized. Steve dowsed my CB at a pretty average bovis level so maybe I'd be wise to consider the same thing. I am still trying to figure out a method to dowse bovis.  Where is Indigo Wolf when you need him? (only because he was a newbie that learned really fast, just keen on discovering his method). 

Is that silicone lubricant in your photos the same stuff used for a belt dressing?

This plaster orgonite reminds of an art project I did in high school. We molded plaster into a milk carton then carved the block of plaster into shapes. I made a hand giving the peace sign. Man, how cool would that have been to have crystals and stones embedded into that hand!

by monsoon gecko on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 am
Hi Nepi... The silicone lube is for metal , rubber,,,not leather ...don't bother to even use it on small pieces. Glass and silicone moulds. for Tb's and Hhg,s
Just wanted to be sure that big plaster came out.

@ Steve....great work....great photos and info, CB broadcaster must pack some punch. 

Thanks.

monsoon gecko Posts: 92Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:49 am

by josh on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 am
This is good, I believe I am going to do the same with a Cloud Booster I have in the mountain, It did good for a little while, may be 30 to 40 days, but not much more, no mater how big I made my CB the Chemsoup came back.
Actually I have so much hooked up to the grid now, it may be best to give this CB for another location for broadcasting
Thank you Steve, this is taking a large step toward more blue sky  
j

by Steve on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm
Day three with the CB hooked up to the grid. Feels and looks like "hyper-reality" to me.

Blessings
Steve

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

by nepipemi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm
Oh, not that kind of belt, like an alternator belt in a car. We have some belt dressing and I think it is silicone. I've never had any luck with lubricants.

by josh on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm
Nepi, I use to have problems with lubricants until I spoke to Mark at US composite, very pleasant person, he advise me to get some car wax and wax the mold that I was going to use and then put lubricant on it, ever since I have had no problem, for pieces with a bad attitude, I let them cool and put them in the freezer over night.

These pictures of the cloud nation have been an every day event here with us for over two month, ever since we started the Broadcasting, so if your clouds are like these please post so we can see and rejoice, if not, make a broadcaster, resin or plaster and you will have blue sky

This is the table center piece

Josh

by Steve on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 pm
Wow! Now those are some luscious clouds Josh! Good work!

Steve

[/size][/size]
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:38 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net

Post a reply
27 posts • Page 3 of 3 • 123
[size]

by monsoon gecko on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:35 am
Guess I'm spoilt, We see those healthy cumulus and cumulonimbus storm clouds all the time in the "build up" and
wet seasons all the time. Good to see you've got them too ! The lightning shows here, are amazing...sometimes scarey !
What a pleasant surprise to see you on OrgonizeAustralia, Josh and Nepi...Thankyou
Today unexpected call out to my favourite school...last week of term ,. We made more plaster orgonite !...senior class 
took a junior class...instructed and made..very efficient..I just sat back...ha ha . Another lot of homes gifted. !

Broadcaster questions,
I've recently seen many broadcaster models lately, both big and small, that don't use the bucket of salt water.
The 3 broadcasters operating in Darwin, Palmerston and rural all operate on the salt water model.
I believe they changed our seasonal weather for a couple of weeks...rain in dry season..very abnormal..new records !
1. So how necessary is the bucket of salt water..how does it work ?......induction ?
2. How important is the mass of broadcaster ? Will all sizes work equally ?
I note this concept is not a new one. ref ..hooten. Coiling a cord around matrix looks alot safer !
My plaster broadcaster should be up and running in a week....still damp, 
Can a large resin broadcaster work efficently without water ?.... I think people would trial it more readily, less
mucking around. 
Interested in the mechanics..theory.. to help promote concept...ha ha ..I know it works , already...just trying
to clarify my thinking...Thanks

[/size][size]

by josh on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 pm
Gosh MG you are right those clouds look almost scary, I must say that I have never seen clouds with that much presence and life..... it look like they are saying : "now you try to mess with me and see what happen".   
At the same time that I was introducing the Broadcaster on WM I also was trying to change to name of the CBs to that of a CLOUD BOOSTER, and the change might have created a new paradigm for the entire cloud nation, this was the idea of my lady Catherine.

As far as the salt water; I like it I think it work and I have been using it for many years, but you are totally correct about the 'mucking' there are folks that use the broadcaster without salt water with excellent results, and at this time I am telling everyone to do it dry, just make a few more coils around.
On the old forum, I remember this Hooten gent, thats a long time ago, before 2005  , You know I am quite certain that someone somewhere has though of doing this broadcasting idea, the important thing is that we do it since it appear to be working better than anything so far.
This past three weeks I have been doing this double broadcasting : on a long extension cord, wrap a small devise near the male side, make sure you have 10 or 15 feet of free wire and then wrap another small devise, if the cord is long enough, you can do another 10 feet of free wire and install another devise, so this is what you will have, (now for this idea I use small Orgonite such as the pendant I sent you)

10 feet (3 or 4 meter) 10 feet ( 3or4 meter)
---------------------X--------------------------------------------------X----------------------------------------------------------X--------------------
Male..............device..........................................device...................................................device..............female
side side

Just passing the wire across the device will not do near enough, wrapping is necessary
Here I have so many devices wrapped up: big, small, Orgonite, plasterite, it would be difficult to say , this or that
is working best   
Now I am giving devices to people to put in their home, I even buy the extension cord for them, lot easier than going to find all of the nefarious places all over the country side
josh
MG I think we may see the light at the end of the tunnel, and this time I dont think it is a train  

[/size][size]

by nepipemi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 pm
[/size]
think we may see the light at the end of the tunnel, and this time I dont think it is a train
[size]

yeah, it's more like a one eyed monkey on a motorcycle with a clown wig.

Ok, I'll shut up now, couldn't resist.

[/size][size]

by josh on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm
Now now madame Nepi  
[/size][size]

by nepipemi on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 am
My 'BC' has been hooked up since April of this year. Here are some pics I took 2 days ago. They are trying their damnedest to steal my blue sky.
See the pretty normal clouds with the crud above them.

That day, I decided it was time to pour another BC. The next day, no crud!  

[/size][size]

by josh on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:21 am
Nepi , good work, have you noticed that even with their hard try at "whiting out" the clouds are there, before they would spray and nothing was there to stop them, and now the clouds are making those trails go away quickly  
[/size][size]

by josh on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 pm
And now I have taken all of my Orgonite Broadcasters off line, and only use my Plasterite devices as broadcasters, and the sky is magnificent, will post more clouds pictures soon, I feel that we are broadcasting a much higher frequency with the plasterite
josh
[/size]
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net

Ho hum..anybody made anything new lately?

Post a reply

by nepipemi on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:08 pm
What's everyone been making lately? Post pics!

Re: Ho hum..anybody made anything new lately?

by josh on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:22 pm
This is a cone plaster 18 inches tall, just coming out of the mold, this will become another broadcaster as soon as it dry and I shellac the thing

josh

by josh on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:31 pm
WOW it worked    
Now for more, since I know how..............................Damn I'm good   ....Thank you Nepi

This a plaster broadcaster hooked up to a salt lamp

Those are conic HHGs made with plaster with different colors on them

I will take pictures of the Orgonite broadcasters, but I think the plaster work every bit as well if not better (higher frequency)
josh

by nepipemi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:18 am
Very cool! What are the speckles in the 2nd cone? They look like copper. What are you using for coloring in the martini HHG's? 

I was sick as a dog today, something I ate, otherwise my plan was to spend an hour or two casting some orgonite "jewels" in the new plastic jewelry mold. I got ahold of some the pthalate-free resin catalyst , pearlex pigments, and some resin dye, so I am excited to make beads. I hope I can position the gems and crystal inside so that when I go to drill it, that I don't hit anything important. I've got some beautiful and rare neon blue hauyne crystals I'm wanting to cast. 

Nepi

Last edited by nepipemi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

by nepipemi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 am
I am curious as to the bovis rating of these if someone is able to dowse them. 

Are you still around here, Steve? One day I hope to learn this. Where is that bovis dowsing chart you posted somewhere else a long time ago? 

cheers!
Nepi

by Steve on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 am
I'm getting about 210,000 on the Broadcaster and 125,000 on the HHGs. Nice work Josh! I want one!

Peace
Steve

by nepipemi on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 am
OMGOMG!!!!!

Now tell me again why is it that I pay $40 or more per gallon for resin?? Doh!

by josh on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 pm
As you know there are many pieces that we cannot do with just plaster, like most of the outdoor stuff, but since you can now broadcast from the comfort of your living room.....may be the outdoor stuff....., well there is always the lakes, rivers and oceans to be gifted
j

by Atma on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 pm
Here is my latest Tetrahedron.

Here are a few other recent pieces as well

Pendants

Atma Posts: 3Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 7:02 pm

by josh on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:10 pm
Atma, beautiful work, this is no longer just Orgonite: it is art work.
J

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Orgonite Plus.Net

Post a reply
15 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 12

by nepipemi on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:27 pm
Sweet!!! 

by nepipemi on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:17 am
Just finished a large donut broadcaster. I still have the one Josh made hooked up. This one will be installed in a home about 20 miles away and closer to town. 

still in the mold

almost done

The mold is a chip and dip server that came with a lid from Big Lots. It is a seasonal item and still in stores now. It is perfect for this. 

by monsoon gecko on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:17 am
Yo....nice work Atma and Nepi...recently aquired 2 tetrahedron moulds.Just love that platonic solid.

Well.......not exactly new lately...more like a select history of just a few in many ....hope you enjoy !! ! !

[url=https://web.archive.org/web/20101127201033/http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63/monsoongecko/Orgonite Photos/]http://s814.photobucket.com/albums/zz63 ... %20Photos/[/url]

by monsoon gecko on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:28 am
G,day, just seeing if I'm able to post picture...still learning

by monsoon gecko on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 am
OK... great ! 
I guess I have to desribe now....Charging plate
The brass ovals and circles each have lemurian point. The background is copper.
The first step was to pour clear thin layer, drop in and position the pre-made
brass pieces and gems...blue kyanite, amethyst, tourmaline and garnet..
Just as the first layer starts to gel, pour the rest.
The mould was a glass top off a casserole dish.

mmm...this fun being able to post picture....look out now !.....haha 

Might throw another one in !...............................................Yo

OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

welcome

Post a reply
15 posts • Page 1 of 2 • 12

welcome

by josh on Thu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm
\ok everyone let us do it
josh Posts: 189Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: welcome

by ceegee on Thu May 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Hi Josh, thank you for this wonderful opportunity to hold space for the orgonite makers and their wonderful ideas 
ceegee 

by josh on Thu May 27, 2010 9:33 pm
You are welcome, It is time to post about the different ways to make Orgonite, so as soon as we have a few people on board we shall start.
J

by bluegum on Thu May 27, 2010 10:55 pm
Hey Josh, good work getting this going so soon. 

May this forum become a hotbed of inventive and powerful orgone designs, testing and gifting ideas.
I don't make orgone myself but have been a field tester for new designs, particularly those made by Stephen (Monsoon Gecko).

by Gifter on Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 am
Morning Josh
Love your pillows!! Thanks for the invite, I am not much for forums, but always have a open mind to learn and try new and better things to cleanse the earth.

Gifter

by josh on Fri May 28, 2010 8:08 am
Hello Gifter, hello Bluegum

Why dont we start by making Orgonite a whole lot easier than what we have been doing : no metal, and no resin  , this is an idea that come from a gent from Germany, he is making Orgonite with only plaster and stones, some crystals and lots of other stones: garnet, peridot, amazonite........what ever stones feels good to you, in his mix he had about a dozen different stones.
I have made plenty of plaster Orgonite ( anyone have a name for it ? may be plasterite?) the feel is very good from the report of sensitive peoples.

It is easy to make, take a mold and put a bit of fat in it for release, mix your plaster (I put in a wee bit more water so to be very liquid) pour in your mold and add your stones..........thats it!!!, now I have found that by putting in it a tablespoon of powdered copper per gallon of plaster will increase the energy coming out of it, but by it self it will do fine.
Plaster is most inexpensive
No smell
No sticky mess

The only thing is that you will not be able to do is put it outside, unless it is under cover, I always put a few coats of shellac on mines and it stay in good shape.
I also found that by crushing the crystals I get a better dispersion of the stones and better output.
Josh

by Gifter on Fri May 28, 2010 10:47 am

Josh my Friend

This sounds wonderful, because one of the things keeping me from making more than I already have is the cost of resin.
Question? Can a guy still use metal in the mix? Why I ask is during the winter I can't pour so I cut up with tin snips, copper ,stainless and aluminum. Have 6- 5 gallon pails for my summer pours. 
I would guess if A guy wanted to put it in water or in the elements outside you could put it into a plastic sack or as you stated coat it with something.

How would you go about making a CB with the plaster?

I am sure I'll have more questions later,got to run.

by josh on Fri May 28, 2010 12:56 pm

As far as a CB (Cloud Booster) is concerned I have found a most wonderful way to create a blue sky (on the same principle of the original Broacaster). 

Make a plaster piece, it can be as big as you like, put some shellac on it, for ease of cleaning, leave it inside your house, and wrap an electric cord around it, (get a inexpensive cord 20 feet long) wrap it ( dowsed 7 times) and plug a small light into it, night light, salt lamp or a string of Christmas light or anything constant.

Repeat this procedure as many time as you can in your home,the more you do, the more Orgone is going into the power grid.
Oh I forgot, If you want to put a little metal in your plaster you can put in couple tablespoon of copper sulfate, it is really fine and add good color, or any metal oxides to add variety of colors and happiness to the pieces and to your home
This can be a fun thing to do with the children since plaster is harmless, let them use any type and shape of molds they wish (soap molds, cookie molds, any natural vessel ).

Let' s make " Plasterite" a part of our environment and have it diffuse a powerful yet gentle type of Orgone energy throughout the grid and throughout our homes.

Pictures wil be posted soon...  
Josh

by josh on Fri May 28, 2010 9:55 pm
By the way, I have made many CBs, even one with a 35 gallons base an 8 inches tube over 10 feet long, but never has the sky stayed so blue for so long as when I started doing the broadcaster, this is valid in every country where it was done

by monsoon gecko on Fri May 28, 2010 10:08 pm
Yo Josh....plaster and stones ?
This doesn't sound right....isn't it just a DOR collector?
How does the conversion of DOR to POR work ?
Is a quartz point used and if so, does the plaster have 
a shrinkage to create the piezo electric affect ?
Look forward to more info and pictures.
Thanks and best regards.

welcome

Post a reply
15 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 12

by josh on Sat May 29, 2010 3:42 am

Hello Stephen and welcome

I do not want to push the plaster exclusively, because I work with the resin as well, but if the people find this to be working,; what a gift to our nose, and our pocket book, but there are pieces you cannot make with the plaster, like pendants for example.

This is the site where I learn about plaster Orgonite:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... =Translate

I have had many energy sensitives who tested our plaster Orgonite and were impressed with the energy coming out of it, actually the cost involved in making a small one would be minimal, and if it is not producing as expected you can always put it in a bucket of water, dissolve the plaster and save your crystals. 

If it works for you, I am certain all of your students would love having their hands in it
I have a lady near me that is very sensitive, she says that it does not have the electric feeling of the resin and that it is very smooth like a living energy.
Give it a shot, see what give, I am certain you will be pleased with the results, I have been making plaster Orgonite for about 8 month now and the results are very good, I spoke about it on WM sometime ago but stop posting about it because I did not want to impact Sensei's business by having everybody make cheap and effective Orgonite, but now I am no longer restrited  
josh

by nepipemi on Sat May 29, 2010 3:46 am
Hi all!!! Woo hoo, new orgonite forum  This is great!!!!!! I love the smileys, lots of choices. 

Monsoon Gecko, I am glad you asked because I had the same question and it was answered some time ago to my satisfaction but I realize I am still such a noob that I do not have a firm enough grasp on the info to repeat it. This is a great subject to get out in the open especially since someone just posted a negative followup about a previous experiment with plaster on the other forum. 

Thank YOU so much, for setting up this forum. My wishes are that it will see plenty of positive use and a long, healthy, happy life. 

I will write more soon enough but I have to recharge the batteries...so many things to talk about. Time for bed.

Nepi 

by Atma on Sun May 30, 2010 7:25 pm
Hey Hey thanks for starting the forum Josh! Sorry for the raw deal you got on Warriormatrix! Are you going to create some forum topic sections? Maybe a Gifting one? 
I am gearing up for a gifting run along the Florida Gulf Coast 
and would love to share my experiences and pics. 
How do we post pics??? 
That Img tab didn't do anything!

by nepipemi on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 am
Atma, 

Hi, I saw your post, and in case josh didn't message you, i wanted to tell you that it is possible to post pictures now. If not, you might have to go to the User Control Panel at the top left and check your settings. Would love to see the pics of your gifting run! 

Nepi

by josh on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 am
Hello beautiful people

I would like to tell everyone on this forum, that there will never be any of your PM (personal messages) read by anyone but yourself, unlike some other forum, I do not think it is ethical and honest, otherwise what is the use of having PERSONAL messages.......Duh!!
Josh
anpetu washte mani

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Pictures of Painted Plasterite gifting

Post a reply

Pictures of Painted Plasterite gifting

by josh on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:55 am

[url=https://web.archive.org/web/20101221021843/http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/Garrigues/Painted Plasterite Gifting/]http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae34 ... 20Gifting/[/url]
ENJOY!!!! 

josh Posts: 194Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: Pictures of Painted Plasterite gifting

by sacred on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:05 pm

how cute! Catherine is very artistic ...
I'd read (somewhere) that there shouldn't be any concave surfaces, so I avoided buying moulds that had any texture to them, like the flowers ...  
we live and learn ...  
are these plasterite 'happy pills'? are they strong enough to be carried around in one's pocket? resilient to damage, I mean ...
also, I noticed a heart with silver matt paint on it .... would that silver interfere with the plasterite's ability to broadcast, going on the earlier info re using silver leaf?

by monsoon gecko on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:47 am

Mmmm......lollies......yum yum
Love the sbb coil cones.
No wonder school kid love them.
Great gifts...how many households blessed. ? 
Fancy moulds help with the magic of paint.
Very nice.

monsoon gecko 

by josh on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 am

The silver paint does not hurt anything, because it is not real silver it is a plastic glider, And yes one could carry one is ones pocket,,,"my precious, what does it have in his pocket..."  , but it is after all plaster and may not take a whole lot of tumbling.
As far as range, I have found that the small pyramid will have a field of affect of 15 miles, it could just be the geometry of the thing, because the other pieces do not go that far, some 9 miles, some 7 miles..., still very good
We have found that the silicone mold work the best.
Stephen, how the nine stack coming, ?  
Josh

Last edited by OrgonitePlus on Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next