Sjamaan

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Sjamaan

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:36 am

← A Shaman’s Deaths, Part Six: Stepping Through the Portals, Home at Last!

A Shaman’s Deaths, Part Seven: Love’s Last Request

Posted on July 12, 2011by Shaman Tony Geron
Aho! Mitakuye Oyasin!

(Lakota greeting meaning “all my relatives” or “we are all related”)
[size]
The weather continued to be dicey, and with the quick accumulation of snow, we would be basically stranded until things warmed up.  The drive down would be treacherous, and there were no guardrails for the hardest part, nothing but a winding logging road with a very steep drop off on one side, and a carved outer wall into the mountain, on the other.
And yet, the drive down to Ingles and back was almost boring, after my two day ordeal on the mountain.  I spent almost fifty dollars on nothing but “beast”, as Jacques used to refer to any form of meat for consumption.  Upon my first meeting Jacques, I had been informed that he was a vegetarian, and that under no circumstances could I bring any dead “beast” into his home, for either storage or preparation to eat.  Of course that was back when Black Crow Woman was his Lady, and it was many of her house rules that always had me wondering if I would return again or not.
Needless to say, an ice chest and a fire pit was enough to keep her off my back, and for Shima to join me eating beast most nights!  The Black Crow Woman had hated me from the very first time we had met, as if two extremes on the scale of Light and Dark had collided, and sparks flew constantly.
Oh well!  Kev would later remark she never stood a chance and would be heading back to Australia one day soon, but that is yet another story for another time.
Aho!
The drive back only got a little more fun when I hit some icy spots on the upper dirt and gravel road parts. I squealed with delight, Kev cursed me soundly.
Shima ate well that night.
One very large T-Bone steak was destroyed by here in less than a minute, and I didn’t even have to cook it for her!  As I waited for some burgers and dogs to cook, I would toss Shima uncooked hot dogs, she leaping some four or five feet in the air with excitement and hunger.  She would catch them halfway into her mouth, then suck them in and gobble.
It was a sight to behold.
Maybe two or three seconds per hot dog, I believe she ate one whole pack I had bought before I even knew it. Once our food was cooked, we celebrated our return in style, and we could not stop, it seemed, to re-live every moment of our adventure, going over the details with both wonder and delight.
That night I curled up on the floor again, giving Kev the spare bedroom to sleep in, and lay there on my back, just trying to let it all digest.
Shima, her nails clacking on the tiled floor, would come over and lick the top of my head for a few minutes, then return to her bed near the warm and roaring wood stove, this being repeated several times during the night.
Our bond, Shima and I, was stronger than ever. Shima knew I loved her completely, I had been willing to die to save her, and there was no doubt in my mind that she both knew that, and would always love me in a special way from that day forward.
In the years after, occasionally I would “pop” in to check on Jacques or Shima, using one of my gifts to bi-locate through my Spirit.  I would always get a call after I did such, with Jacques asking if I had “come” by?  The first time I did, Jacques could not figure why Shima had suddenly went nuts in the house, and was following my ghost where ever it went.
He couldn’t understand that she could see me, clearly, and I her.
He didn’t understand how large my penchant was for tomfoolery either!
Smile.
OK, so I would play some tag with Shima while in Spirit, and would cheat and run through the walls or go up through the ceiling!
Bigger smile.
Sigh.
Once a kid, always a kid, I suppose.
Yeah, Shima tried to follow me through one of the walls that first time, and hit it with a huge thunk, knocking over some things on the nearby shelves, causing a few paintings to tilt.  With her thick Pit bull skull, she would shake it off and scramble to follow me by finding the nearest doorway into the next room.
Thus the perplexed calls from Jacques about his Shima girl…
“My boy, the Shima girl has lost her mind.  She thinks you are here, and is howling and running around, with pure delight!”
I must remind myself to not admit what I just wrote, should the subject ever come up, for I’m sure dearest Jacques would wet himself laughing at my antics.
Carolyn was as good as her word and called that very next day.  It was now Valentines Day, and she called to tell me how much she loved me, and adored my Soul.
As a matter of fact, she called daily while we were there, but not for the reasons you might think.
Carolyn, my dearest sister, was herself, dying.
Upon calling me the next day, she finally told me that she was losing her battle against cancer, badly, and that she was now both desperate and scared.  I was stunned to hear this from her, for she was always so filled with joy and energy, and was always telling me how she was making progress in her battle against it.
I was beyond devastation, how could this be?  My recent experience now seemed like a distant memory, as I came to grips with her words.
She was dying.
Great SpiritNO!
Carolyn knew exactly why I was the one that had to help her, she told me this in our conversation: Using the techniques and teachings she had shared with me, I was the only man living that she knew that could grasp it and attempt to remove it all from her.  It was in her right breast, and she admitted that her breast was now flat, like a piece of paper, with no fat or muscle left inside, the cancer had eaten it all away.  It was also in her lymphatic system, and she had a large tumor in her right underarm.
She told me it would take us three days to rid her of the cancer, with me working on her, and her trying to remain in her body, and not make that final disconnection.  She was very weak, and said I would have to help to build up her strength before I “did it”.
My mind was reeling.
I would never had met Jacques if it hadn’t been for Carolyn.  I had never met Carolyn physically, and yet we were as close as siblings, with often the hint of perhaps something even more between us.  She had initiated me into my own Mastery, and I was constantly amazed and thrilled by all she shared with me over the years.
I went into Commando mode, once I realized just how serious this all was now, and that every day going forward would be yet another test for me, but in a different way…
I loved Carolyn, I loved her so dearly and deeply.  I always tried to keep separation in my “work” helping others, simply because of the emotional backlash or harm that often came my way when I got too close to my “patient”.
This was different for me, somehow.  I could not say no, or decline to try.  Her very life was hinging on me doing some amazing healing on her, and I wasn’t sure I could.  I had to chase that from my mind, I couldn’t fall into any uncertainty.
Not this time.  Not with her.
I spent the first two days, wrapped in the Bison skin and on the floor.  I “pretended” I was with Carolyn, and that I was holding her in my arms, against my body, flooding her with Life Force and energy.  We stayed connected via the phone as I did this, often spending hours in silence, each of us breathing together, yet not truly conscious of it.  She would moan at times, and I would “feel” a spike of hurt through our connection.  The spike felt like a hot iron rod being thrust through my skull, it was intense and would leave me shaking for a moment.
On the third day, Carolyn was ready, and I, well I was as ready as I ever could be.
After she settled herself in her room, making sure of no interruptions or distractions on her end, she called.  I didn’t wish to lay down for this one, so I was on my feet and walked outside to once again breath in the surrounding beauty, and get myself focused.
She told me she was ready, and so I began.
“Points of Creation, Points of Geometry, I pull the Grid of the Multi-verse, before me!”
“I AM He who holds the Office of the Christ, I AM the Solar Christed ONE, I now CALL upon the Universe, to ASSIST ME!” I roared.
Instantly I was connected to Carolyn, my Spirit there in her room with her.  “Hey Honey!” was her instant confirmation over the phone.
I smiled, but pressed on.  I “switched” my vision to X-Ray, and viewed her body.
It was far worse than she had told me.  I could “see” the cancer, and it was almost everywhere inside of her now.  I could even see tendrils of it up in her brain, and gasped out loud, despite my attempts to control my emotions.
“Oh Great Spirit Carolyn!”
“I know Honey, I have tried to hide it for a while now.”
OK.  What the heck do I do now?
The answer was immediate, in my head, as if I had asked the question out loud, and now gotten a verbal response.
“Erase it.  Erase the cancer, use your gift and DELETE it from her body.”
Sigh.
More voices… don’t “they” ever tire of me and my questions?
“Hang on sweetie, I know what to do now, and I’m not sure how this is going to feel for you.” And I went IN her, and started to follow the cancer, and wiped it out, piece by piece. Minutes of silence became hours, me not even aware of any passage of time, I was so intensely focused on my task.
“Honey, YOU DID IT!” Carolyn suddenly shouted.  “You did it, I was watching everything you did, and you just erased the very last piece in that gland on my neck.”
I took a long deep breath, feeling relief and shuddering.
We both saw “it” happen at the same time, within seconds of her declaration.
A beam of energy suddenly came out of nowhere, and hit Carolyn directly upon the Crown of her head.  She screamed and I gasped.  Something was in the beam, and it crawled into her body from the beam.  We could both see it, it was insect like, but large, and it was morphing as we watched it.
It morphed into cancer, and it was suddenly back in every place I had just cleaned.
“Nooooooo!” Carolyn screamed, followed by, “how can this be?”
I was pacing on the deck now, and was even in more shock than Carolyn.
What had just happened?  How could it happen?  What was that, and how could it just appear like that out of nowhere, and blast through her like that?
Was ANY of this real?  Or had I finally gone around that final curve, only to meet my own insanity?
Sigh.
No, it was real and happening, and my dearest Carolyn was screaming now, and it was directed at everyone and everything, especially me.  I was somehow now responsible, she screamed over and over, and she would not allow me to respond.  She hung up on me, and I was just standing there, awaiting a stiff breeze to blow me over.
I told Jacques and Lady Catherine of all that had transpired, they were both aghast.  No calls to Carolyn were answered, she refused to speak to any of us.
They both looked at each other and shook their heads, knowing how deeply I loved Carolyn, and how this had struck me a tremendous blow.  I was crying, not even aware that I was, and babbling about what I had seen.  What was that thing, and how could it enter her and morph the way it had?
I never heard from Carolyn again after that, my one email that she did respond to was beyond crazy, she had ranted about me keeping her from her Soul Mate, and how I had ruined her life.
When I received the email from Kind Owl, telling me of her passing, I wept.  I wrote Carolyn a final letter, and sent it off, knowing she would never get it.
But her Mom did.  And she responded.
The cancer had entered Carolyn’s brain, there, near the end, and she lost all touch with reality, her Mom told me.  When she realized who I was, she thanked me profusely, and told me how dearly Carolyn had loved me in return.  She knew of that final healing session, and what had happened after.  She told me she respected no other man in this life as much as me, for the love I had shown for her daughter, and knew it to be sincere and special.
That drive home from Jacques I hardly remember.
Later, that conversation with Carolyn’s Mom would play over and over again in my mind, as I found peace at last in her passing, and knew that she truly did know of my love for her, she had shared our bond with her Mom.
I had died twice and lived, and yet, I had lost the one most important person in my new life.
Ah, but “lost” is a funny word when you are gifted, and especially when you receive so many invisible guests each day.
Yep, Carolyn came to see me one night, as I lay awake and counted again, the sleep evading me.
And we danced, oh we danced that night, and the very stars themselves, played a slow, beautiful waltz, as we wheeled our way across the Heavens, life no longer a separation for our Love!
Aho!
Spirit Walker
[/size]
OrgonitePlus
CEO

View user profile https://orgoniteplusplasterite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:07 am

I hope everyone survived their celebrations of making it through to another year. Let's all hope that this year will be no worse than last year, and that's the best we can do at the present. It's also the time to remember, for so many people, why they don't celebrate anything during the year. It takes a full year to forget, and it's only now it comes back to you why you don't celebrate so much. So much so, that even major subway corporations in cities like Toronto and with the TTC for the buses was so short of drivers that there's almost an emergency for people getting to work in the last few days. 

Of course, the stress builds up in their lives. This will also increase, too. There's ALWAYS FALLOUT, in this system, which is an ARTIFICIAL SYSTEM, to the stresses that are always building up and being sublimated by other means, but they don't go away. They simply mold into another shape and come out elsewhere.

I'd also like to mention, right off the bat, before I forget, that everyone I'm sure is noticing the odd weather we're having. I mentioned this would probably happen, before the winter came on. It’s been happening, ever since the Kyoto Conference on the climate change, which is all drama, really. All the meetings that they have are foregone conclusions. It's just a meeting for the public’s benefit, to hear the statements and the plans, which have already been made by very quiet secretive circles. The climate change is going to be the big drastic force, to drive us into the new system, along with all the other wars, rumors of wars, plagues, famines and all the usual stuff that's been used down through the ages.

The United Nations has made no “bones about it” that they want us in habitat areas. The "Agenda 21" plan was drafted up and in place and all signed and on the go, actually. Now, all it needs to do is to get the public convinced that we are polluting the atmosphere so badly that we can't live like this anymore, and we must all crowd into habitat areas, where we're monitored and watched. It all just happens to fit in, of course, with all of the other writings and books churned out by Rockefeller Foundations and all the other foundations. These foundations are all part of the same foundation, really, which guide our lives into the long-term goal of a much REDUCED POPULATION where INDIVIDUALS WILL SERVE THE STATE. THERE WILL BE NO PRIVATE PROPERTY, WHATSOEVER, NO PRIVATE VEHICLES, ONLY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND PASSES FOR EVERYTHING, WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO. IT WILL BE THEIR UTOPIA.
The climate will be used as a great force to bring all of this in. The snow that was here has melted with the rain, and the mild weather, which is unheard of here at this time of year. Sure enough, I was waiting for the drumbeat, starting with the media, which is just an arm of global government, to see when they start pounding the drums on "My goodness! What's happening to the weather?," to bring it all home to the public. You must train the public in what to think, so that they'll come to conclusions, which the experts will bring them to, and everything must be crisis.

This is the age of crisis creation, and it's all done through science. Old stuff, for anyone who wants to look up the treaties, at the United Nations, on weather modification for warfare purposes. All of this stuff is old stuff, including the Star Wars of Ronald Reagan's era, which was to do with satellites, arrays and batteries of them, put up into space, working in unison. Some of them can also interact and interface with the HAARP technologies. Increase them and boost them, and really put them down to a pinpoint anywhere on the planet, or even cover whole continents, if need be, or melt the North Pole.
THERE'S NOTHING HAPPENING TODAY THAT CANNOT BE CAUSED BY THE SCIENCES, WHICH ARE IN PLACE AND WORKING.
They NEVER MENTION all of the SPRAYING WE'VE HAD, which really STARTED UP THE GLOBAL WARMING. The ones who are awake, and there aren't too many, really, with a memory of what clouds used to look like, because strange as it may seem, very few people look up. They have no interest in their environment, which is a sign that they're domesticated, for wild animals must take interest in the happenings around them, for survival purposes.
The GLOBAL WARMING HAS REALLY INCREASED SINCE THE SPRAYING. Between all the clouds, you'll see the spraying going on everyday. It happened over Christmas, as well, Christmas Day. It didn't stop. It's so strange, the media doesn't point this out to you isn't it? And they won't either, because The Wizard of Oz, behind the curtain, must scare the hell and the bejesus out of everybody, to get them to go along with this new way of living, which just happens to be all drafted out and needs implementation now.
Wait and see, towards the end of winter, the drumbeat will increase in all media, and all you'll hear is crisis, crisis, crisis and experts, experts, experts. Out will come the conclusions to all of the debates, which will go on. I'm sure the conclusions were drafted up probably 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago. We're just going through a drama, a pre-scripted drama, as we always have gone through down through the ages, by the magi, the High Magi.
I should mention, also, to people who email me asking about what I think of certain authors or current popular people in, say, the New Age movement 
for instance, who've been promoted up there.  They always ask me what I think about so-and-so.
 What does it matter what I think, really?  
If you're asking the question, you're really answering your question. 
You don't need me to confirm something that you already suspect.
You cannot get up, in this world, into high stardom status, unless you're made to be that way. 
You're made by the powers behind the scenes. 
The stars have always been given to the public to follow. 
That's why at checkout counters across the planet, you can read all this nonsense about the stars and all the little dramas they're supposed to have. 
It’s because the public seem to take an incredible interest in those who have been altered, by being placed on the altar – the stage. 
The stage is a higher point. It's above you and people worship those who are put up on altars. 
You don't get on the altar unless someone (a professional) puts you there, backed by the big powers, and the doors have been opened for you. 
You can't get through without the keys.
Booksellers don't come begging for your books. On the contrary, it takes big buckaroos to give off the payola and grease the palms, all the way up; and even then, if the content isn't suitable to an agenda, you won't get published. It's that simple.
All reading material, including novels, are purposely put out there, because everything shapes you into another version of you. Fiction or non-fiction, it doesn't matter. Today, they have taken down the barriers, which used to be there in publishing, for fiction and non-fiction. There are more science fiction writers writing under the guise of non-fiction today, than probably science fiction. That is not by accident, either.
There has never been an age where so much psychological tampering has gone on through promotion, big high promotion, of what used to be called "The Mysteries" in the 1700’s, 1800’s, and it's all been recycled again. All of the nonsense, which was put out then, was by high freemasonry, not the little yo-yos with the beer bellies that we see stumbling in and out of lodges, at the bottom. High freemasonry put out the myths, because religions have always been used, down through the ages, to create mind-sets and control factors over people.  When you're off chasing aliens in space, or whatever it happens to be that they make popular at the time, remember the bulk of the populace will always follow what becomes popular. That's standard. Therefore, whatever is put out there is just re-hashes of old stuff.
It was around the time of Francis Bacon, when the Rosicrucians first emerged publicly in England, that they first mentioned the old stuff from Plato in "Atlantis". Now all that survived, prior to that, were Plato’s writings on it.  He never defined it as a work of fiction or non-fiction, although he did mention his ancestor, Solon. Solon is a play on “the sun,” and also the city of ON, which is Heliopolis in Greek. Again, it's a mystery religion story, and there are always meanings behind the stories, in allegorical forms. We can't take it as face value as a fact. It's up for the wise to discern that through a fiction, a reality is being put across, if you can discern it.  All that really remained was Plato's writings and some stories on ancient Greek, which they weren't sure were either myths or not, to do with an invasion of these people they eventually called "The Atlantians."
However, there was no mention in the writings of the time, of a higher society, an advanced society.  In fact, the remnants of them were defeated, supposedly, by the Spartans. This goes against the grain, because the Spartans, apart from their massive discipline and their ordinary weapons, were just armed the same way as everyone else was, at that time. That, coupled with an earthquake, supposedly helped sink Atlantis. The remnants of the armies, which were already in the fields in battle when it happened, were defeated by the Spartans.
It was resurrected with Rosicrucians in the court of Queen Elizabeth I, and pushed out there, as an ideal for something to work towards. The ideal society, as Bacon himself said.  Bacon wrote "The New Atlantis," where he put all of this in there. It wasn’t a prediction. It was a plan, which I'm sure he didn't invent himself, that a country would arise in the West, and it would be called "The New Atlantis" TO THOSE IN THE BROTHERHOOD.  It would have a superficial government, run like a democratic type government or republic. In reality, it would be run by a secretive counsel of wise men, a superior group of scientists, in all of the sciences, including psychology.
Bacon talked in his book "The New Atlantis," about how this country would be a great trading nation, and yet it would keep itself in a sense isolated for a period. Everyone's heard of the Monroe Doctrine, I'm sure. He wrote how it would run on virtue, all the Masonic virtues, yet the people, the general population, would never know that THEY'RE BEING GUIDED and RUN by A SECRET BROTHERHOOD.  The head of this was called Salamon, which is one of the old versions of Solomon, but it's actually deeper on the esoteric level. Apart from meaning the sun in three different languages, it's also a play (at that time) on salmon, S-A-L-M-O-N, because salmon had the red pinkish flesh (the sea salmon). Red meant the color of revolution towards an ideal. You'll sometimes also see it spelled as solyman and salimon. The Solomon that we have today is a more modern version, and as I say, it's the sun in three different tongues, but much, much deeper meanings, too, which I might go into some day.
This New Atlantis was to control the world by its virtue and its power, but it would keep its sciences secret, even from the public in The New Atlantis.  Very few people would get into the laboratories, which Bacon said "would be three miles inside mountains or else three miles deep, but always hidden from the general populace." That was no exaggeration, because even in Bacon's time, they were keeping the sciences hidden from the public.  Bacon was an advisor.  He tried even harder to be a top advisor, but he couldn't quite make it to kings and queens.  In some of his writings, in his essays, you will find it's the same thing, as you'll find with Machiavelli.  These were resumes on how clever, wise and sly they were, when it came to the understanding of the populations and how to manipulate them.  It's interesting to read his essays and what he thinks of people.  He was a complete elitist, and he had no problem accepting that fact, that there were differences in categories of intellect, intelligence and what he called "stations in life." 
He goes into that, to an extent, in "The New Atlantis." Since that book came out, of course, it fired the imagination.  It was used to promote more secret societies.  Notice, secret societies are all connected at the top; even the ones who think they're fighting each other are connected at the top, because they're specialized. They have specialized functions.  Some of them control Roman Catholics.  Some of them control Protestant sects. Others control Jewish sects, but they're all connected at the top, and they all have to be chartered.  All the charters that have been given go back to Grand Lodge of England, regardless if it's French Grand Lodge, the Grand Orient or whoever.  They're all chartered, one after the other, even the Scottish Rite of Freemasons, which wasn't Scottish to begin with. 

Many Masons don't know their own histories.  If I were to give to a Catholic (person) a Catholic book on doctrine, they will not question it, because they have been conditioned to accept more books on the same subject.  It's no different than those who make money catering to, or at least pretending to cater to, the Protestant sects. You've a ready-made market of people who've been conditioned from birth.  For those who want an easy job, and you're not too bad with words, you can have a good income just catering and churning out books for Christians.
In the 19th century that was big business, right up until then – novels for Christians.  The novels, just like television today, had little dramas and moral codes in it, and changes again along the way to the next step, the next generation.  Just like today, it was predictive programming, written into novels, for an all ready created market. You didn't have to break into the market. You just have to understand the language of the target, and then they go for them.  The New Age phenomena is no different.  It took a long time to get it up to speed, a few generations. The whole New Age movement broke out, like a sea busting through a dam, books suddenly appeared all over the place, on so-called spirituality.
It's snapped up eagerly by a preconditioned people, who've grown up hearing thousands of little quotes and so on, from cartoons onwards, getting them ready for the New Age.  Once again, the language was created for them to fall into.  The New Atlantis ideas had died away, for a while, and then were resuscitated in the 1800’s. In the 1800’s, an awful lot of nonsense was churned out, a purposeful nonsense, intentional nonsense, by (again) the higher sources who give you their thoughts and are authorized to be out there. They pulled the Atlantis out of the bag again, and with a lot of mythology about it, and that stuff about where the birth of it was, or where the Atlantians went to Egypt first and then went to Ireland after that, and on and on and on it goes.

There are techniques to selling the idea, which come from studying philosophy.  If you understand philosophy and the techniques of sophistry, you'll understand how it's being put across.  What they'll do, as a simple example: It’s like Plato, who wants to get an audience for his writings. He will pretend he is having a discussion with a friend, and he'll give a premise to see if the friend agrees with it.  If the premise seems logical and is within the person's experiences, he'll say, "yes I agree with that."  Then Plato will say, "in that case, can we say for sure that there's a category of people who do this or think like this?" and the person agrees. It’s a step-by-step process of getting you to accept, first of all, a premise, which you understand, and then taking you step-by-step, subjectively, into the next premise, and the next premise, until you have a whole formula laid out in front of you and an ending.  You've been brought to a conclusion, which has been a space journey through the planets, in a sense, simply by a person who is guided in the techniques of logic and has guided you along, all starting, really, with a basic premise, which you must swallow.
They'll take sometimes a "suppose."  Now, “supposing this happened,” and once you've agreed to all the supposing, it’s become a concretized fact in your mind. Then he jumps from the next thing, to the next thing, and the next thing. That's how simply this technique is used.  It's a science; but it's taught to certain individuals, and has been in all ages, to control the minds of society and guide them along a particular path, albeit, if necessary, into even more confusion. In a time of great changes, you want confusion, so that again experts can come forward and help you out of the mess.  It's very simple.
It's so interesting to realize that the same old stuff is being rehashed today, as it was put out by Masonry, at that time, mixed with the events of the today, which make it seem more truthful. It's great to add truth into the rest, because you must have bait there, which is the truth. Intelligence works that way.  Then you counter the intelligence by adding the ridiculous, and you discredit the truth.  It's not difficult to understand.  However, a journey through the fantastic is more appealing to people than basic facts, that rather clever people have fooled you, and have fooled previous generations with.  It's much easier to accept that it had to be something that was superhuman, which did so, as though we were sort of innocent bystanders with not much to do, except go along.

That's where the ego comes in.  This all ties in with something I've touched on before, and I've touched lightly on and sometimes with a little more effect, but I've never gone into it too deeply on previous shows.  I should also mention before I forget this one, also. 
Please remember that regardless of the show I'm on, doesn't necessarily mean I agree, with the topics or the answers from callers, or the questions even of the callers.  What many of the shows will actually do, if they're religious, is to show you how narrow the confines of an upbringing in a specific religion, as opposed to a truth, cause people to be blinded in such amazing ways.  One person, recently, talked about how he would go down and basically take on the Masons. What he couldn't see, but he would be able to see if he'd stand outside of himself, is simply someone trying to convert people who have already taken one religion, which is Freemasonry.  (As Albert Pike said "it is a religion.")  This person would try and convert them to his own religion. The one that he'd been brought up in, and that doesn't bring success.  It causes conflict.  That's exactly the techniques we're expected to follow in society, all walks of life, while the big boys are guiding us all, as we fight each other to a preordained conclusion.
You cannot understand the world until you understand yourself.  From the most ancient times, even, above all the great temples and all the countries in the world, there was ALWAYS A LEGAL WARNING and that was "KNOW THYSELF."  If you don't know yourself you'll end up fighting someone. 
We have drives; we’re complex in a sense, and yet normal at the same time.  Everyone has them.  We also have in an artificial system like this, exaggerated needs.  If you suppress something, the drive will become exaggerated and sometimes dangerous to yourself or others. We live in such an artificially created system, that many drives are suppressed and even the drive to be humane to others is suppressed, in this system. 
WE LIVE IN AN ANTI-HUMANE SYSTEM.  

The ancient days, where people lived in tribes, meant that everyone in the tribe was just as important as everyone else, because the death of one could bring on the death of another.  The tribes survived, because of all the individuals that made it up, so everyone had to be treated the same. Barter, or simply sharing, was normal.  THE CURSE OF INHUMANITY CAME WITH THE CREATION OF MONEY – an artificial idea. That's ALL MONEY IS; It's AN IDEA.  It's not a normal thing, like gravity.  It didn't pre-exist intelligence or intellect.  Money is a dominating force and always has been, since its creation, and since the first countries accepted it and created the first standing army, to go off and conquer other ones and force the same system on them.
Food, shelter, clothing, companionship, the sense of safety at all times, was destroyed with the introduction of money.  Money became the key to food, shelter and clothing and companionship, because no one now wants to know anyone who's poor.  It brings out the worst, the abnormal, which becomes normal in a population that accepts it.  That's the key to that. Natural needs, which are suppressed, become neurotic and eventually psychotic.  Hence, you see the people who will walk over other people and stab everyone on the way up the ladder to get ahead.  Only then, can you get a population that will worship the ultra rich and the stars, because they are the epitome of everything you wish you were. Because, “my goodness, you wouldn't have to worry about bills, getting food or shelter, and your clothing, and you’d be more acceptable; so they'll love you and they wouldn't despise you.”
THIS IS A CORRUPT ANTI-HUMAN SYSTEM IN WHICH WE LIVE.  It's quite natural that it’s going towards the ANNIHILATION OF THE MANY WHEN IT COMES TO CONSCIOUSNESS BY THE FEW, because the MANY HAVE ACCEPTED this ANTI-HUMAN SYSTEM, AS THE NORM.
I mentioned this in talks previously, long ago, and it was on one of the old talk shows I was on.  I was talking to someone who believed in the unification of everyone. The ideal that’s been pushed for so long is the “we're all one” idea.  It's an appealing idea for many people, who don't think too deeply into the effects of oneness. 
There's nothing worse, you can imagine, if everyone is the same.  There's no spontaneity, no creativity.  You'll be robots, no privacy, no more you.  "The Ghost in the Machine” your mind is sometimes called, the psyche. Not psychic, but psyche.  That's means you, the totality of you, as a person.  There would be no more of that.  You wouldn't have peace or privacy.  You'd be plugged in, to the many.  I've mentioned before, about those who really feel and think about the chaos that's always been in the world, when it comes to wars and cruelty and thievery on a massive scale, whether it's called plundering by barbarians or simply bringing civilization by democracies; it's all the same thing.  It's your friends and neighbors, and maybe you yourself, who goes off to do the killing and inflict the suffering on others, while knowing in the back of your mind that you personally will not benefit from this.  You're given a paycheck to do it. 

You know the big corporations will benefit and plunder, under various guises, but it's just the same thing.  Plunder is plunder.  Looting is looting.  The reason the Skull and Bones uses the skull and bones, apart from being HIGH MASONIC, is because THEY ARE PIRATES.  That's what they are. That's what Queen Elizabeth's courts were composed of, pirates who plundered everyone else, every other country of their gold and their silver, and they all belonged to the Rosicrucian Lodge, the higher lodge.  Whereas, the lower characters were getting taught virtues; the bigger boys were plundering, stealing, killing, sinking ships and drowning people to bring up the treasury – their own treasury.  Pike mentions it also,  "To become the masters over the masters of the world, they would use every means possible including the stock market."  He writes this in his own book.
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED but WE ALL GIVE CONSENT TO THE WARS AND PLUNDERING.   From early childhood onward, I've always wondered why even people in my family could watch the same news as me, and then go on to some fiction that would come on.  The horror they'd just seen about a real thing that was happening to others was gone from their minds.  It's then you realize we're not all the same, at all.  In fact, when you go through life, you realize those who care, and I mean caring, not for some other motivation or personal gain.  It's then that you realize that you're vastly different, vastly different. 
I've heard people talking, and many Christians, too, who have a mythological view of the past (their own past, recent past, as well), thinking we're just being taken over by evil people.  Yet, if they went into their own histories, they'd find their own predecessors had fought for the militaries and done all the things which I can't find anywhere in the New Testament.  
WE CONSENT TO EVIL DEEDS. Young men used to be the only ones prone to them, because every young man has a tribal instinct and he'd love to be the hero of his tribe.  That's why you always recruit young people for wars.  Older ones have more sense. They've learned something, along the way. Generally, if you look at the wars, there's at least 20 years between them, because in 20 years a new generation has grown up, with no memory of the previous one, and they all want to be heroes, and that's what the military counts on. 

THE MILITARY IS A MASONIC INSTITUTION WITH ALL OF ITS SYMBOLS.  When a Mason shows a sign, a physical gesture, to a brother Mason it's called a "flash".  He flashes the sign.  That's why soldier’s patches, on their shoulders or wherever, on their uniform, are called "flashes."    Everything in the military is purely Masonic.  Look at the SYMBOLS. 

The patron saint, in ancient times, for merchants, soldiers and thieves was Mercury.  That's why you have merc – merchant – mercury – mercenary, you see.  That was the patron saint for all of them, because they all went together.  They moved together.  Nothing has really changed, except better conditioning on the populace not to recognize the obvious.
Young people who want to go off and fight wars and join the military in peacetime are mercenaries.  They will go wherever they're told and kill whoever they're told to kill.  That's what a mercenary traditionally did.  Prior to the standing armies, before the Bank of England really got up on the go with the Rothschild's (it was already on the go prior to that), they didn't have standing armies, as such.  They’d have a nobility core, the cavalry types, but most of the people were just paid mercenaries. It was a profession.  You brought your own weapons and clothing.  When they brought in the Red Coats, the Red Coats symbolized the Kabbalistic takeover, not by Jews, because the high Christians in England adopted the Kabbalah, as well.  It became part; they called it "The Christian Kabbalah." 
THE ELITE HAVE NO RACES or CREEDS. They put on the show for those who think, “this boy is one of ours. We'll follow him. He has made it.  He's a self-made man.”  That's for the fool below.  The Red Coats also had their belts across their shoulders, crossing in the chest, the white belt – the illumined man. It also made a darn good target, with the cross crossed:  the "X" symbol over the red. 

We've been living through a history, a time ongoing, controlled by what some perceive are conflicting secret societies.  It's only through conflict you can guide societies.  You have no problems if no one’s fighting each other; you must create conflict.  The forces of nature: Cause and effect; Push, counter-push.  That's the history of the world, for a long time, definitely since the creation of money. By money, I mean all of its forms.  Whether they're weighing out silver or gold or it's minted into coinage, it doesn't make any difference.  The only trick is to get the public to accept that as real wealth, as opposed to the bag of oats they used to have, that they'd trade for something else, and that's the trick.
In all ages, the people give consent.  Now we're living in an artificial system, where the money is the important thing, not the food. The money comes before the food, now. Without it, you can't get the food or pay the rent, or whatever else you need.  This creates the psychotic system, in which we live, including gangsterism.  Gangsterism, the “below,” is just the underworld.  We have the over-world and underworld, always controlled, down through history, by the same bunch at the top.  They must have a legal system that appears to give justice.  It's only an appearance, mind you.  It isn't justice. It’s an appearance for the people to believe in. When they can't do something and break the rules of the “above” system, the legal system, they get their other side to do it with the illegal system, by the illegal method.  They work in tandem, always, down through history.
The techniques have always been the same.  If you look at some of the biggest families on the planet (in fact, pretty well all of them), whether it be the British monarchy or the European monarchy, they're all cousins, which you can trace through the families of the Normans (the high Norman families) and all the way back to Venice. Highly symbolic, because even the Phoenicians, who were the world's traders and leaders at the time, in wealth and money and all that went with it, built themselves capitals in either rivers or in big lakes. THEY BUILT THE ISLANDS THEY WOULD LIVE ON, or else they'd move the waters around, a manmade island.  That's where they dwelt, always surrounded by water.
Venice was created by man, by billions of tons of rock and timbers, to create the same system. When the Knights Templars and all the other crusaders went across to invade and loot the Middle East, they had to hire the Venetian ships to take them across.  It was great business for the Venetians.  If we take Phoenician and the Phoenix bird, the symbol of something which dies (approximately 500 years) and is reborn from the ashes, then you take Venice, which is just Phenice – Phoenice, it's from the same root, you see.  The monied people moved down through the ages, and they financed the wars, all wars. They financed the machinations and everything else you need for wars, and they profit highly always. They have MOs (Modus Operandi) of where they live, and the system, which they control. It's all around them.
The ancients had it, even in Babylon. In the great cities of Egypt, you would have the masses of wealth surrounded by incredible poverty, co-existing side by side.  You had a pharmacological industry, even in Egypt. You also had the other drug industries, as well, which you would today call "the illegal ones," prostitution, which was organized by an underground.  They had drugs, prostitution, poverty, squalor, living side by side with incredible riches and wealth.  If you look at the capital cities of the world, you'll find they always have the river going around. 

WE ALWAYS GIVE OUR CONSENT TO THAT WHICH IS EVIL AND WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT US?  What does it say about those who watch the world, in between the ads and the sports, and the people, who starve, and populations dying, and houses being bombed into dust when Air Forces make “mistakes,” and it doesn’t affect them at all? Here is the point of something that I touched on:
For those who really care and are not using this idealism to control other people, for those who really care and it really affects them personally, you have to get away from the “oneness” idea. Someone, recently, said something I've known all along, and it's a hard thing for people to take. He said (which I knew, as a child, by studying people):
"It isn't that 90 percent of the public are good and 10 percent are bad, it's that 10 percent of the public are good and that 90 percent are bad." 
That's something to ponder. What we allow to be done to others can ultimately be done to ourselves, when we don't care.  Is that simply because we're quite happy it's not happening to us, personally?  If we only care about ourselves, we are allowing all this to happen to others.
OUR SILENCE IS CONSENT.  That's legality, you see.  When your own sons and daughters are off killing people under the usual guises, the same old ad hoc reasons that are thrown out there, what does that say about them and us?  What does it say? 
This is not a time for unification of people, because we can see how most people are.  It's a time, for those who understand, to speak out and say the right thing, because now all we have left is the right to shame, by pointing out the obvious.  People who cannot understand what I'm saying have never looked at themselves.  They've never questioned their own motives in anything.  They don't know the dark side of themselves.  They find it easy to jump into a pigeon hole that's pre-made for them and point fingers at the one next door.  That's called "projection."   We project the dark self, within ourselves, on to others, rather than see that what we're saying about others is within ourselves.  "KNOW THYSELF" IS A MUST.

In the old Soviet system (not that old, remember), which was created as an antithesis to the democratic system, by those who gave us the democratic system, as well. Now we've come to "The Third Wave" as Alvin Toffler has talked about and put out in his book, the merging of communism and capital into the third way, which just happens to be the way that Bertrand Russell and others before him had said we would end up.  That was always the plan. 
The old Soviet system used to use the term "self-criticism" on the public. Here are the tenants of the Soviet idea: Question yourself and see if you measure up to it.  That was what they meant by it, because the State, the absolute State, is not there to free people.  The mass State has no intention of promoting mutual understanding or relationship, between person to person.  It strives for the atomization and isolation of the psyche, the mind, "The Ghost in the Machine."  That way, the State becomes total. 
When people are not related to each other, with common natural humanity, the State is total.  When people are related to each other, and in touch and in tune with each other, it's the opposite.  The State loses power.  What I'm talking about isn't that we must be ideal.  That's an impossibility.  Anyone who claims that they are fulfilled completely, or above the rest in an idealistic manner is certainly fooling others, if not themselves.  In fact, that's the way the elite talk about us.  They are the “ideal” and we're just a bunch of little commoners, and because we're commoners and silly and dumb, it's their right to do with us as they see fit.  It’s almost the way people talk about animals, “you don't want to be so obviously cruel to them, but sometimes you have to get the herd and move them, et cetera.” They can polish it up in a way that's acceptable to themselves, and they certainly do believe that they are superior and they are the ideal.  That is impossible.
We can certainly be better than we are. Those who set themselves up to be ideal, or pretend they are, will always fall.  
They have the same instincts as everyone else.  In a puritanical type of society, you'll find there's just as much within the New Age movement, who got their ideas really from the puritanical system, where they'll condemn people who smoke as being non-spiritual.  That's a pure carry-over from Protestantism, and they can't see it themselves, because spirituality has nothing to do with eating or smoking or anything else like that.

I want to tell you I will be getting, next week, a snow blower, even though with this weather we're getting, I'm wondering if I should buy a boat.  It depends on the weather that's being planned for us. 
I was thinking of phoning the military, and asking them what they have planned for the next two or three months, but I doubt if I'd get a response. At least I know when the snow comes, which I think it probably will by the end of this week, or the beginning of next.  I'll be able to get out of here when I have to.  So I thank those people.  I also have to say I can't answer all the emails that come in.  
There's just so many.  Some people will pour out their lives to me, and I read them. 
I understand the times, in which we live, and I understand that people are tremendously isolated from each other, and simply knowing that someone else is there with a similar type of mind, is certainly comforting, at least. It also dispels the myth that you're possibly going crazy, when you watch the robotic actions of those around you, and you listen to their silly conversations, which all are given to them by the media.
You're not crazy at all.  people in all countries, who all have the same problem of isolation. 
Who do they talk to? 
There's always an urgency to teach people.  
Please, always think before you teach, because it can drain you, and if there's no possibility the person is asking t
he right questions to begin with, you're draining your own energy, rather than being creative with it. 
Always work on yourself, in these times.
Once again, let's hope you've all survived the New Year and you're feeling better.  
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:56 am

"The Winner Takes it All"

By Abba

I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain.

Tonight, I thought I would carry on a little bit more on the topic of cultural control, cultural creation, the indoctrination techniques which are used upon the public of every country and it's done through ancient sciences going back many, many thousands of years. Albert Mackey (or "Mack-ee" as they like to pronounce him over here) wrote a two-volume book on Freemasonry Encyclopedia and as always you have to read between the lines and the more widely read you are on other books and topics the more you will see the hidden meanings behind what he is saying.
Joe Average typically takes the exoteric at face value, which is amazing enough really, and it's written in such a way as they'll take that information and run with it but never suspect there's something else beneath it and that's how Freemasonry works. That's how all religions work. There are millions of people every year looking for answers and because of the culture they're born into where you buy what you want, they paid lots and lots of money to buy all the books that flood out onto the bookstores onto the shelves for them to grab up and gorge themselves with, always promising to change them into something better because they're not happy with themselves to begin with; and the charlatans at the top understand this and that's why these books appear, many of which are fairly cheap, but costly to produce, which tells you there's another reason for them being on the shelves and being supported elsewhere by unseen people, because this is all part of the culture creation as we leave the old and go into the new.

You must remember there are many layers of revealing and the word "reveal" means to "re-veil."  It comes from the same root word as "veil," to veil, so you're re-veiling the secrets as you expose lower understandings and that's all the people get who go to the cultish groups, which are now authorized to exist and they're all over the place having all their students chant and do all their "oms" and do their chakra shaking and looking for kundalini, the serpent sexual power et cetera from the spine and all this stuff; and the spine is just 33 bones and hence the 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

However, they never understand what they're actually doing or how they've been fooled and how their minds are being controlled, because that's really why the New Age was authorized to take over from the old.  The same ones who ran the old system and the old religions have simply upgraded to the next version, just like the computers and the programs for computers. It's not for the public's benefit. It's for those who want to access your computer and that's why they're upgraded and updated.

If you had four people in Plato's Cave who inherited their reality and their founding mythos and that gave them the explanation of life, the meaning of life, the purpose and so on, that's all very well. It would work very well if they never left the cave, if they thought that was their world. If you have a thousand people born into the cave and given the same founding mythos and reality myths, they would truly believe it even more so because that's how we challenge ourselves. That's how we test ourselves. We bounce our ideas (which aren't ours at all) off our neighbors and friends and if they answer in the same way, you think you're perfectly sane; and it just means that, yes, you passed the "quality approval" stamp of the manipulators, those who have given you your reality.

We've all been born into massive, pretty well all-pervasive propaganda on almost every topic. The little bits of truth we get are vastly distorted for other purposes and reasons and that's why with the plethora of media coverage today, television stations, radio stations, you can turn them all on at six o'clock and flick through the channels and you'll have the exact same stories in the same sequence and you think that's all just coincidental.  No, it's because all of the news is coming from one source, one authorized source, and the little people down below in all the little stations all the way down the pyramid know what's politically correct.  In other words, they follow the authorized stories they are given in that sequence and the sequence itself is not happenstance. There's purpose behind it and the purpose is to make sure that you're indoctrinated at least subliminally, at least subconsciously.

Your conscious mind doesn't really have to take much of a hold on it because you have no say in the matter. It's the subconscious they want it to work on because whatever the subconscious works on will work on you. It just takes more time to settle itself, like a jelly poured into a mold, it has to fix itself and all those opinions on things which you hear become what you think are yours. Yes, we're all in Plato's Cave, a huge cave, planet earth.

To preface the next part, I would like to talk about people who have dogs and every dog owner has noticed I'm sure the joy they feel when they take the dog to a park or a field or wherever they go and off comes the leash and the dog runs ecstatically. Just pure inhibited joy and we get joy from watching that because in ourselves we understand the need for that and we share in the joy as the dog flies all over the place and jumps and smiles because we don't have that kind of uninhibited release in our own lives. We're not allowed to. We are predictable in fact. Our indoctrination, our cultural shield has been given to us and we fit in to the made society, the authorized society, and yet people are so anxious within themselves and they're afraid to let go once in a while and just let that joy pour through them.  They're afraid of other people, what would be said, what they would do. We censor ourselves. We censor our emotions because we're taught that uncontrollable behavior is unacceptable, but then society tells us what is acceptable and what is uncontrolled behavior; and if you're not harming anyone else, why is it that we have a special social face, external face, the shield, more noticeable in some cultures than others?

We find that Carl Jung wrote about different peoples in a psychological vein and he talked about the "stiff upper lip" of the British, where there's always this face of putting up with everything in the face of adversity and bad luck and all the rest of it, you just keep staunchly going ahead; but then he jumped to China and Japan, where their social indoctrination has gone to even a further extreme where there's a mask put on, a social mask where people try not to even look in each other's eyes in the street because eye contact is a statement in a sense. Eye contact isn't just looking.

It's communication and if you truly want a controlled society you don't want communication amongst people. We saw this in the scientifically created Soviet Union where people could not look at each other in the street in case, in case the person was working for the KGB or a snitch, because they had all these snitch programs throughout society where ordinary individuals would be tested at work or on the way to work or somewhere by undercover KGB people to see if they were staunchly supportive of the system and they made sure individuals knew this was happening. They'd report things in the paper: So-and-so caught for anti-government responses or statements or thoughts even; and now we're using this term too here, "anti-government".  That crept in about the mid-90's. That was no mistake because we've adopted all of the techniques of the Soviet strata and system in the rest of the world.

The Soviets were terrified to make eye contact so everyone looked drab. They dressed drably and they kept their eyes on the sidewalk on the pavement as they walked along with their scarves there and their eyes just peering down. A great population for all the aerial spraying that we now have because they never look up to see it, I suppose.

We are taught these particular ways of being for control, not of ourselves but really control by the system and those who run the system. We are not guinea pigs because guinea pigs are experimented on. We not experimented on. Anything that is done to us, including the spraying, all the testing has been done. They know exactly what they're implementing and they know exactly how we will respond.

Children when they're tested early on, and this has been known for an awful long time, they're tested with various tests to see what they think of the adult world and children have spontaneity. They can also show their joy and to parents' chagrin it's usually at the wrong time; it's very noisy, almost hysterical to the parents' indoctrinated culture because we're taught always to be in control of ourselves and to always hide our emotions, at least subdue them unless you're drunk at a party; it's okay to be uninhibited then.

However, children don't know these social rules, which again came from the top by those who've been taught the mysteries of the ages to use people and control people for their own ends. Children have a hard time knowing when they're allowed to run riot, scream and jump up and down et cetera. It's hard to know how these rules work and there's different methods that parents use on children. Now we've all been there and the reason I'm talking about this is because it's giving you an insight into the way you act now and behave now.

Parents will often frighten the child. That's the standard technique and a parent who doesn't want to go overboard and scold the child and risk some sort of alienation by the child will often resort to fairy tales and mythology. The boogeyman's going to get you and that sort of induces a sort of fear into the child about certain things: Going to bed, what's in the closet, all that's under the bed, this kind of stuff.  It’s done often with good intent with the parent who is not really conscious of the reasons why they're doing it but they're trying to teach them the social rules.

Children can become hostile when they're told not to be spontaneous and that's where the trouble all starts because everything in this world, this system I should say, really, is about control – who controls whom. When a child is taught to give up the feelings which they feel, they're first taught to give up the expression of the feeling they feel. The behavior, the expression and eventually it's suppressed enough that the actual feeling itself goes as spontaneity goes. Children are taught from a very early age not to show their hostility or their dislike of certain people. This again is a social indoctrination. The parents want them to be social in the same culture albeit it artificial that they've been raised in and born into. They pass it onto the child.

A child when they don't like someone, they will show it very easily. They're going by instinct. They can't verbalize why generally. They have a feeling about someone and the parent doesn't want them to suddenly just turn their back to like a visitor or whomever.  Natural traits, survival mechanisms even, are taught to be repressed and eventually they fade away with the mechanism itself.

We can feel hostility or the insincerity in someone. It radiates from them. Animals feel it too. Dogs sense it. It's a survival mechanism. This discouragement of the reaction the child has, the parents come down on it. They want the child to be mature, which is really the socially acceptable way of behaving, and the child then loses their ability to discern between someone who's deceitful or downright nasty or evil. They grow up into adults and they are easily manipulated from then on. The school system takes over, of course, even more so today than before with its social group techniques of indoctrination. The children grow up and lose their ability to discern what is real, to deny their own instincts and eventually lose those instincts and they're socially manageable and malleable by the controllers.

There's another side to this because children are indoctrinated with feelings that they didn't create, because they're taught then to like people and not to be critical and always to smile and be polite towards people. Again, the cultural part – the culture coming from the top. This eventually comes in through schooling and then on past schooling and is reinforced by the social and peer pressures around them, the cultural pressures; and yet when you look at all of the advertisements on television and in radio with all the actors acting selling you everything that's going to make you so astoundingly happy, from toothpaste, nail varnish, treadmill machines to whatever it happens to be, you're being sold lies. Lies and we sit and watch hundreds of lies every week and no one in this cultural system thinks that's odd. They all complain about all the ads; but the basic reasons behind the ads, the fact that you're being lied to consistently, doesn’t seem to bother them because they don’t think that far. They've been taught that this is all acceptable because of the economic system we're in. It's acceptable to be lied to from childhood, right into adulthood, until you die.

Now an alien from outer space would look at all of this and say "they're all under incredible mind control" and that is true. You have to outside to look in and see it as it really is.
Back in the "Fortune Magazine" of September 1940, this is what they said about this. They understood. This is only a trickling of what was understood.

"What education may not have accomplished is usually done by social pressure in later life. If you do not smile you are judged lacking in a pleasing personality and you need to have a pleasing personality if you want to sell your services, whether as a waitress, salesman, or a physician. Only those at the bottom of the social pyramid…"

Pyramid, eh?

"…who sell nothing but their physical labor and those at the very top do not need to be particularly pleasing or pleasant. Friendliness, cheerfulness and everything that a smile is supposed to express become automatic responses which one turns on and off like an electric switch."

Everyone has had the experience of going through the checkout at a store or a grocery store and generally it’s young girls who work there and they have this automatic saying of "have a nice day. Have a nice day. How are we today, sir?" And these are socially induced phrases from the top and the little bit of training they get, this pathetic training for the pathetic jobs, they're told to say these things to the customers; so their natural human behavior is suppressed. I'm sure none of them would be there if they had any other option doing this monotonous work and I very much doubt they remember many of their customers until they been through that checkout a hundred times. And if you didn't give them the appropriate, again, trained response that the public have, we're trained to give appropriate responses no matter how miserable we feel. We're supposed to keep a stiff upper lip and say, "oh fine. Everything's fine," and your heart can be breaking. Everything else in your life might be breaking, but this is the nonsense that we're taught is acceptable in the society that we've been brought up in and forced to accept.

It's a scientific form of Darwinian socialism we live under. Socialism is not to help the people at the bottom, the working class. Socialism is a bureaucratic form and a scientific form of controlling the people at the bottom. Everything in this world is deceptive because the system was designed. It didn't just evolve happenstance with Band-Aids here and there and superglue. It was designed this way and it's never allowed to run away from those who control the system.

Some of the worst indoctrinations we have is not from mainstream national news. That's bad enough. It's from your local television stations with their communitarianism. Everything's communal and charity drives and little events as they try to get you used to being involved in a community, a habitat area. You see, this is what all that's about and then they have the police on as a PR spokesman, a police spokesman. Now when you get a spokesman from a paramilitary organization, the spokesman is trained never to tell exact truth to the public. They want to get an idea over so that you will perceive something in the way they want you to perceive it. Not in the way you might naturally perceive it if you had access all the information. You're being trained that that's the authority and they're part of your community; and there's no doubt we need in the system because it's guaranteed to have such tremendous fallouts, you need police forces. They used to be called services. Now everything is force. You'll notice that. Everything is force. "May the force be with you," eh?

Everything that's put across to you is for a purpose. You can't escape it if you go into the realm of which you think really is private enterprise, private business, but these television stations are all going by a formula. They're all granted licenses. You'll find at the top of them all you're going to find Freemasonry under one of its many, many names at the top and everyone at the top in it, and that's how things are managed. They know in Freemasonry because you obey orders without question. That's what you're told and someone in this system working for the system gets on by joining one of these societies, swearing their oaths of allegiance to them, promising never to reveal their secrets to the general public; and at the same time they pretend they're charitable organizations. What a fantastic front.  It's hard to attack mom's apple pie.

However, they get on and they "get up the ladder" as they it themselves. Jacob's ladder, the degrees, the rungs are the degrees. They get up there by knowing not what to say. What not to ask. When they're told something they don't ask why. That's a good boy you see in the club. That's what a good boy is. You don't ask why. That's why you can have plausible deniability even amongst politicians. They work it out so carefully. Remember, most of them are lawyers in politics. It's their job to play with words and definitions and being very careful what you say or do, and you delegate things to other people, then you get someone else to tell them to look into a certain area; and then when it's discovered, you don't take the heat for it. You can plausibly deny it. Technically you didn't know.

Jacob’s Ladder

Hits: 12690
Jacob’s Ladder is the only reference from the volume of the Sacred Law which is mentioned twice in the Craft Ritual; it must therefore, be considered to be of great importance. In our Masonic ritual, the first mention of Jacob’s ladder describes how Masons are enabled to ascend to the summit of masonry, i.e. Charity. This ascent is made possible from it’s beginning in the doctrines of the Holy Book followed by ascending the steps of Faith and Hope which in turn lead to the summit - CHARITY.
The second mention of Jacob’s Ladder in the ritual is in the explanation of the first Tracing Board which refers to the Volume of the Sacred Law supporting Jacob’s Ladder, but this time it brings us directly to God in Heaven, provided that we are conversant with the Holy Book and are adherent to it’s doctrines.
The Introduction of Jacob’s Ladder into speculative Masonry is to be traced to the vision of Jacob, which is recorded in the book of Genesis. “When Jacob, while sleeping one night , with the bare earth for his couch and a stone for his pillow, beheld the vision of a ladder, whose foot rested on the earth and whose top reached to heaven. Angels were continually ascending and descending upon it, and promised him the blessing of a numerous and happy prosperity. When Jacob awoke, he was filled with pious gratitude, and consecrated the spot as the house of God.”
This ladder, so remarkable in the history of the Jewish people, is to be found in all the ancient initiations. Whether by coincidence, or that they were all derived from a common fountain of symbolism is unknown. However, it is certain that the ladder as a symbol of moral and intellectual progress existed almost universally in antiquity, as a succession of steps, of gates, of degrees or in some other modified form. The number of steps varied; but most commonly was seven in allusion to the mystical importance given to that number. Thus in the Persian mysteries of Mithras, there was a ladder of seven rounds, the passage through them being symbolical of the soul’s approach to perfection. These rounds were called Gates, and, in allusion to them, the candidate was made to pass through seven dark and winding caverns, which process was called the ‘Ascent of the Ladder of Perfection’.
Each round of the ladder was said to be of metal and of increasing purity, and was dignified also with the name of it’s protecting planet. The highest being Gold . &. . . The Sun, next Silver and the Moon . . . through to Lead and Saturn. In the mysteries of Brahma we find the same reference to a ladder of seven steps, with similar names. In Scandinavian mysteries the tree Yggrasil was the representative of the mystical ladder. The ascent of the tree, like the ascent of the ladder, was a change from a lower to a higher sphere - from time to eternity, and from death to life.
In Masonry we find the ladder of Kadosh, which consists of seven steps, commencing from the bottom : Justice - Equity - Kindness - Good Faith - Labour - Patience and Intelligence. The idea of Intellectual progress to perfection is carried out by making the top round represent Wisdom or Understanding.
The ladder in Craft Masonry ought also to consist of seven steps, ascending as follows : Temperance - Fortitude - Prudence - Justice - Faith - Hope - and Charity. But the earliest examples of the ladder present it only with three, referring to the three theological virtues, whence it is sometimes called the Theological Ladder. It seems, therefore, to have been determined by general usage to have only three steps. In the 16th. century it was stated that Jacob’s ladder was a symbol of the progressive scale of intellectual communication between earth and heaven; and upon this ladder, as it were, step by step, man is permitted - with the angels - to ascend and to descend until the mind finds blissful and complete repose in the bosom of divinity.
Jewish writers differ very much in their exposition of the ladder. Abben Ezra thought that it was a symbol of the human mind, and that the Angels represented the sublime meditations of man. Maimonides supposed the ladder to symbolise Nature in it’s operations, giving it four steps, to represent the four elements - the two heavier earth and water - and the two lighter - fire and air. And Raphael interprets the ladder, and the ascent and descent of the Angels, as the prayers of man and the answering inspiration of God. Nicolai says that the ladder with three steps was, among the Rosicrucian Freemasons in the seventeenth century, a symbol of the knowledge of nature. Finally Krause says that Brother Keher of Edinburgh, whom he described as a truthful Mason, had in 1802 assured the members of a Lodge in Altenberg that originally only one Scottish degree existed, whose object was the restoration of James III (1460 ) to the throne of England and that Jacob’s ladder had been adopted by them as a symbol. An authentic narrative is purported to be contained in the archives of the Grand Lodge of Scotland.
In the Ancient Craft degrees Jacob’s ladder was not an original symbol. The first appearance of a ladder is in a Tracing Board, on which is inscribed the date 1776, which agrees with the date of Dunkerley’s revised lectures. In this Tracing Board the ladder has only three rounds, a change from the seven-stepped ladder of the old mysteries, and was later described as having many rounds, but three principal ones.
The modern Masonic ladder, is, as I have already said, a symbol of progress, as it was in the ancient initiations. It’s three principal rounds, representing Faith, Hope and Charity, present us with the means of advancing from earth to heaven, from death to life, from the mortal to immortality. Hence it’s foot is placed on the floor of the Lodge, which is typical of the world, and it’s top rests on the covering of the Lodge, which is symbolic of heaven. Which explains the statement given in the lecture on the Tracing Board of the First Degree in Craft Masonry, that the ladder rests on the Holy Bible and reaches to the heavens.
The Stone
Before I close I would like to take you back to those words from the Book of Genesis, namely, “. . . .with the bare earth for his couch and a stone for a pillow. . . . “
Almost 4,000 years ago fate brought Jacob’s caravan to a place called Bethel near Jerusalem, then as even now it was the custom for a traveller to bolster his pillow and bedding with stones for a more comfortable position.
With his head resting on a particular stone, Jacob is said to have had his famous dream, which we have heard earlier.
Jacob prospered in wealth and knowledge and was directed by God to return to Bethel. On his return, the Lord again appeared to him saying “I am the God of Bethel”, thus the Lord associated himself not only with the place of the vision but with the Bethel Stone. Jacob took the Stone with him and, from that time on it was always set up as a pillar marking the altar to the God of Israel.
The Bethel Stone, finally, was returned to Jerusalem where it served as the Coronation Stone for the Jewish Kings, ending with the infamous Zedekiah in 581 B.C. According to Irish historians, a few years later (578 B.C. ) a small but distinguished group of strangers, who had fled from Palestine, arrived in Ulster. They had brought with them the Bethel Stone, or Stone of Destiny, together with a Royal harp and an Ark. It is significant to note that a Harp has been the royal arms of Ireland for the last 2,500 years.
The Stone remained in Ireland for over 1,000 years where every king of Ireland was crowned upon it. Till Fearghus Mor ( The Great )took it to the Scottish island of Iona. Here 48 kings of Scotland were crowned upon it until the ninth century, when it was transferred to the town of Scone near Perth for safe keeping by Coinneach Cruadalach (the Hardy) who became King of Scotland. There it remained for 400 years as that nations coronation stone.
In the reign of England’s Edward I it was removed from Scotland (1292 ), either by force or by mutual agreement (the Authorities disagree), and there it remained located under the Coronation Chair in the Westminster Abbey until 1996, when it was returned to Scotland by a special Act of Parliament..

Early Rose Croix
It would appear from reliable documentation that was still in existence, in Austria, prior to the Second World War, that a form of Rose Croix Masonry was first known in 1747, which had formerly been known as “Knights of the Pelican”. There are a number of references, under a variety of different titles, which all purport to relate to Rose Croix Masonry. These variously date back as far as the Knights Templars of Palestine in 1188 A.D. However, the earliest reference to Rose Croix without any additional appendage, and which seems most likely to be to be in accord with the Order as we know it today, first appeared in 1747.
In the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, from which the Rose Croix Masons of America first received the degree, it was placed 18th. on the list - thus the degree became known ( by common usage ) as the Eighteenth Degree. The degree was conferred inin a body known as a chapter, which derived it’s authority directly from a Supreme Council of the Thirty Third degree, and which conferred with it only one other and inferior degree, that of “Knight of the East and West”. A chapters principal officers being a Most Wise Sovereign and two Wardens. Interestingly, the order had two ‘Obligatory’ days of meeting, Maundy Thursday and Easter Sunday. Maundy Thursday or Holy Thursday is the Thursday before Easter, observed by Christians in commemoration of Christ’s Last Supper. The name ‘Maundy is derived from MANDATUM ( Latin: “commandment” ).
The Jewel of the Rose Croix is a Golden Compasses, extended on an arc to the sixteenth part of a circle - or twenty two and a half degrees. The head of the compasses is surmounted by a triple crown, consisting of three series of points arranged by three, five and seven. Between the legs of the compasses is a cross resting on the arc; it’s centre is occupied by a full blown rose, whose stem entwines around the lower limb of the cross; at the foot of the cross, on the same side, on which the rose is exhibited, is the figure of a Pelican wounding it’s breast to feed it’s young, which are in the nest surrounding it.

They get up there by NOT asking QUESTIONS. They just sense something's up, they go along with it, and that's a good boy or girl, and they're born generally into these families. Some of the most telling statements of truth in the system and who are often quoted, these people, are members of what you might call "the illumined ones," the Illuminati. The alumni from universities, their little clubs there, too, are just a lower form of it in most universities; in some of the higher ones they are the real thing. You're illumined—alumni—and you keep your mouth shut and you shake hands and you wink at each other and you know how to keep secrets. That's how the system works.  You don't tell the profane what you're up to. You lie for each other. Every Mason swears they have to. If someone else is in trouble you'll lie to get them out of it. 

John Dewey, a man who was an ardent socialist and communist, who helped put together the American educational system, talked freely about the problems in the 1930's when everyone knew at the latter end that there was going to this war with the fascist countries, the dictatorial countries. They knew it because it was planned that way, but this is what he said about the system in the West just before World War II.

"The serious threat to our democracy is not the existence of foreign totalitarian states. It is the existence within our own personal attitudes and within our own institutions, of conditions of which have given a victory to external authority, discipline, uniformity and dependence upon a Leader in foreign countries. The battlefield is also accordingly here within ourselves and our institutions."

That was from Dewey's "Freedom and Culture" 1939.

Now people will not argue with that and I found although he's telling the truth – you see, he's also telling the truth from an illumined point of view. They're very good at telling us the truth. Dewey here wanted to use more scientific indoctrination as they had in the Soviet system, where FDR's wife came back from a visit and said, "well, the children aren't as spontaneous on their way to school as American children, but, my, they're so well disciplined and well behaved." 

That's what Dewey wanted. Even more uniformity and rather uniformity by external force, the Pavlovian technique of indoctrination so that you will do it willingly, you'll be a self-censor you might say. That's what he wanted, but because he said it, many people would agree with him and follow Dewey. That's how clever these guys are.

It's like Benjamin Franklin, another member of the Illumined ones, never mind his name—which is very revealing as far as coding goes. When he came out of the hall after they'd signed the American Constitution and this was a Masonic meeting. They had guards on the doors to stop the public getting in. The ones who gave you your freedoms and he talked about that of course and he alluded to it being Masonic himself in his own writings; and when he was asked by the public, "what kind of government do we have?"  And he said, "a Republic, if you can keep it."

Now you can look at that two ways you see because Illumined ones always talk. You know, "white man talk with forked tongue." Well it's true. He knew it would never be kept. It was designed not to be kept. It was designed to be altered as time went on and as the founders knew, the destiny and the purpose of the United States of America would gradually unfold. He said himself, Franklin and Jefferson, that the Constitution could really only work with an agricultural society and once it went into industry it would be totally altered. It needs be and it would happen anyway, so they were well aware it was not for the general public.

If it was for the general public, the doors wouldn't have been barred and the windows all blinded down; but then again, the Masonic Hall is "The Temple with No Windows."  They ALWAYS pull the blinds and that symbol of pulling the blinds is for the profane outside and it's also symbolic of the hoodwink for the individual in society as well. Benjamin Franklin was the Henry Kissinger of the late 1700's.

Babylon did not simply disappear. The elite and a system which had worked for such a long time are not vanquished or simply give up all they have and get a job at cleaning the streets. The elite always move on and they take with them the social scientists, which in those days were multilayered priesthoods which understood human nature through millennia of observation and had perfected it. It was fairly easy in those days when you had a very small minority with knowledge and writing. They were illiterate and they were organized. It wasn't difficult to rule over masses of people who thought the earth was flat – people who were tremendously superstitious because the priesthoods encouraged superstition.

In fact, many of the things the people feared, the public feared, in ancient Middle Eastern areas, were imaginings of the priests who taught it to the people and of course when you do that you always teach them that those people will need you, the priests, to keep you safe. This has to do with the system we live in today because Mystery Babylon never died. It simply jumped around from nation to nation, really, building up an empire in each one, furthering the goal through amalgamation and conquest of one singular system, their system, into what's coming about as world empire and their signs and symbols are all around you.

Your born into it. It’s everywhere. You'll see them in all the major logos of the big companies, the big corporations and your average Mason hasn't a clue either. They're as ignorant as the people they pretend they're above, but the very high ones are taught these sciences. Life begins at 40, the 40th degree. Most Masons don't know there's anything above the 33 and they are in the dark as well.

How does this system work?

We should remember that Karl Marx, another member of this illuminous organization, was taught everything that he knew. In fact, most of his writings were given to him by a higher priesthood. He was really a hack journalist that was kicked out of Germany, put up by the Rothschild's in London to put forth the "Communist Manifesto".  Engels was further ahead of him in the understanding of the science, the dialectic. It's very similar to the Zulu tactic of war and the Zulu are a fascinating people who were given their culture and a special breeding program to make them very tall. They killed off all the ones who were small and Chaka the Zulu of course was approached by white men. I'm sure he was taught the science of selective breeding.

However, the Zulus when they attacked an enemy, they used what they called "the horn technique" so people saw the head coming towards them of the bull and they neglected to see the thinner horns gradually move out around them and eventually you'd be totally encompassed. That's really the system that we're living in. We neglect so much in our lives because we're not taught to be on the lookout by our parents.

When we’re born into the system we have basic needs which have always been understood. These were observed thousands and thousands of years ago, maybe even millions of years ago, well known sciences, always kept secretive from the public because the public are the makers of all wealth for the elite. Labor is the only thing which makes anything in this particular type of economic system. Now there are many economic systems, or at least there were many economic systems.

The New World Order, at least this phase of it, is trying to extinguish all other types. In some cultures it would seem ridiculous to try and create and accumulate wealth and excess. It would have no purpose. In this Babylonian type system the accumulation of wealth – one should teach the people what wealth is because wealth can be anything. No, it must be the elites' idea which is accepted. It must accepted by the public so that they will also work for it, then it can be taxed back from them, because all it is is a representation of labor and Marx put this down of course in his theories on Communism and it was true.

However, they run both sides of everything, because just like the horns of the bull of the Zulu attack, it depends on two horns—the dialectic—while you're transfixed on the center, what you think is the problem. "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." That's one of the prime teachings of the higher mysteries. Everything that's thought, done and said has a reaction; an opposite reaction as well. It’s almost a law of nature.

We are born into a system with needs, which are survival needs basically. We need sleep, food, clothing, warmth, shelter. We have to be protected. However, we are born into a system of religion. In the West it was Christianity and Judaism, and in the holy books of all the world, including Christianity and Judaism, you have the rules of the esoteric written down for the elite to understand and follow because man must work. We take it from the teachings we've had in the culture that our parents had and our grandparents had, we take it for granted that that means that you go out and you do something in the system to earn money to buy the things you need. Money is controlled, money was introduced – there are economic systems and structures which never use money and many more so in the past, but everyone in an economic system, even those other ones which don't use money, still require something from every individual for the maintenance of everyone in a tribe.

You find even in the feudal system—the old feudal system, as opposed to the new one which is being implemented today—in the old system you would become a serf. Your position in life would be reinforced by the religion you were given and you would sublimate it, it would make sense to you, you might rebel a little bit and then accept it. This is "dynamic adaptation" they call it, as opposed to static. Static is when you simply dress differently when you're in Rome or somewhere else. That is static, it doesn't affect your personality so much; but dynamic adaptation is where you will adapt to situations and it will profoundly affect your personality or the way you will deal with things in the future. You sublimate frustrations and you're often unaware of the conflict within yourself because you believe yourself. You come to accept something which was maybe unnatural, but you come to accept this outcome or what it's done to you.

Very similar to teachers in the old school in Europe who would scream and yell and shout at the students like a sergeant major because that teacher himself or herself was brought up the same way. They don't see themselves from the outside. They can't analyze themselves. They think because they've adapted that this is a natural way to teach.

In other words, when you're born in this system, like all mammals, if your parents don't know there's something wrong because they've adapted to their life situations for survival, no matter how good or bad it may be, the conditions they live in, then you're born into preexisting conditions—a system—and you're made to adapt because you as a child cannot alter the system; you'll be punished big time. Today, those who have abilities for expression and communication and become a problem at school because they ask too many questions, generally boys, are put on drugs which literally shrink their brain; so they're out of the picture as far as leadership in the future goes.

However, when you suppress feelings or understandings, you will find that they still work on you throughout your life. Suppression itself will show itself in other forms. Your mode of life is determined by the particular peculiarity of the economic system you're born into. People may as they get older join groups because they know there's power in groups for change, whereas as an individual you cannot do it. You'll be punished as I say or ostracized by a peer group and this science of controlling groups has been of a tremendous benefit in the past and the present of those who control. They give you the outlets. They’re authorized and you don't realize you end up being part of the very system that you're trying to alter.

It's an interesting phenomena with this system of sadomasochism, where those who feel powerless worship power. That's why even in the black communities where there's been more work done on them to destroy their culture, from the ancient times, right down through the slave trading days, the men and women were segregated initially. The women were given favors by the boss man and the men that they could be mated with were demeaned and punished and made to seem powerless in the black woman's eyes, and that's why black women today still are the bosses in families. They are real bosses. The men have never been allowed to be men. This was for control purposes by a scientific elite, well understood because slavery is so, so old.

This technique of manipulating the male through the female by his needs—his needs, the sexual drive, companionship, the procreative imperative as they say of survival and survival of your own species—was understood thousands of years ago up to the present time.  Adolph Hitler understood this and he used parts of his speeches from ancient tyrants in Rome because when he quoted about the propaganda the Natzi party must use in a time of uncertainty and it really was a time of uncertainty. It was black and white. It was Communist or Natziism. Those were the choices, again, the dialectic at work that the public were given. Both sides were funded and no doubt controlled by the same group.

The followers never figure out that those they oppose are being run by the same capstone.  Hitler said, "our propaganda must be based on safety and security, a lessening of worry."  In other words, the survival capabilities or necessities will be taken care of. This was preached he said, "It must be preached to the female because she will come to us." Women worship power in a man. That's why they can't stay with the men today, but in their heart of hearts they long for someone with power. That's why in all the movies and dramas you see the heroes are so completely unnatural. They're not bossed around. The men know what they want. They're commanding. They're intelligent. They're not stuck on sports and have square eyes watching TV. They don't have pot bellies. It's the joke version that you see in the comedies that men are taught really to emulate and that's how women see them.

Therefore the women would come first to the one with power, the one who promised security and a plan, an agenda, whereas her own helpless little husband didn’t have any at all, so she would come to the Natzis giving allegiance, and Hitler said, "the children must follow her and then must follow the man. He has no option."  And he was quoting Nero because these sciences have always been understood by those who were coached for leadership positions by the hidden priesthoods.

The technique of control over vast populations has always been that of "divide and conquer".  We see it in the class structure, which was deliberately created and used to put everyone into a group. You were born into it and you adopt the cultural values of that class. It gave you a sense of belonging, a tribal need, you see, which is now used against the people.

The Communists that really were working for the New World Order, as both sides always are and you have to have two sides to guide the herd into the compromise – which is the solution in itself. The Communists knew they'd have to separate the children from the parents, at least mentally, and it's interesting that most of the studying on this very problem was done by aristocracy in England. That should be a clue to who ran Communism. They also had to separate apart from the generations. That way there's less communication. History is not passed on. They also had to separate the genders and George Orwell put this very well in "1984", the book and the movie. The movie version done in England in 1984 to commemorate the book with Richard Burton and John Hurt, that's a good movie to get a hold of.  There's so much crammed in there.

People who were born into this system and who have been forced to adapt dynamic adaptation will look for the powerful; and in a system which encourages power, personal social climbing, which we call "success," you'll find that this is also used amongst the genders, an ancient technique once again. The descendants of those who gave us marriage and marriage for life to work for as we built up their economic system for them, the same people, the ancestors, are now dissolving marriage. That's why it doesn't work for most people anymore.

It served its purpose and now everyone must be put into their subdivision, their sub-strata of class and gender and so on, so now you have many categories. A pigeon hole for every type, you see, totally divided, totally conquered; and yet human nature itself, even when the people who are taught the slogans and brainwashed with the slogans of political correctness, which is also how you respond to things more in the manner of a conditioned reflex and that's what a slogan really is.

When you say something which is supposed to be offensive, people will immediately shout back some slogan that's become popular put from the top down through media and schooling and that stops them from thinking.  It stops any inquiry into any depth of understanding about the actual topic itself, because human nature doesn't change. It does not change. It’s an interesting thing to see how men are portrayed and have been since the '60's, mainly on television. It was like a switch had been reversed and it came from the old hero stuff as the old system was nearing the end of its usefulness and suddenly men were just jerks and fools and drunks and stupid. Always portrayed in the comedies where the children were much more intelligent than the dad. The wife made all the decisions. She treated the dad like another one of the children and that's to be the role model for the male.

It's also symptomatic of the fact that the power and it's all to do with power on all levels and power can be married to respect, but it's all to do with the power structure being shifted to the female, not for the female's use. We because of our egos tend to grab hold of things which claim to give us power, but in reality it's for someone else's purpose which works very, very well.
The women today, as I say, the black women, the young female, has grown up generally with a mother who runs her life, has had different men through the house and when she's a teenager she looks for someone with power. She goes for the gang leader and it's the gang leader, the one who seems to have the answers who’s not afraid of people or the system or anyone else that will respond to.

The black male himself has had his culture shaped for him, including the music and the fashions and all the rest of it. That was given to him by the top, pushed through much music and Hollywood, and he adapts it at the bottom. He becomes a target of criticism by society. This is intentional. This is absolutely intentional.

However, the same technique hasn't been used on the black culture because every country that was under the Soviet rule has gone the same way where the women were promoted to the top. Divided and conquer. Pretty well the whole country, the Soviet system was run by authorized NGOs. The leaders were generally always women and the men had their lower jobs, and now that the Soviets have pulled out you have men who have no confidence whatsoever. Millions of them drink themselves into the grave. The women are all leaving those countries. They're trained. They're educated and they're looking for work elsewhere or marriage to men in other countries, but they're neglecting the men in their own country. This was all designed deliberately so.

"Back in the USSR"

By the Beatles

Oh, flew in from Miami Beach B.O.A.C.
Didn't get to bed last night
On the way the paper bag was on my knee
Man I had a dreadful flight
I'm back in the U.S.S.R.
You don't know how lucky you are boy
Back in the U.S.S.R. (Yeah)

Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the U.S.S.R.
You don't know how lucky you are boy
Back in the U.S.
Back in the U.S.
Back in the U.S.S.R.

That's the reality of the life we have been born into, the system of mass manipulation, scientific socialism they call it, where people go through their lives and their thoughts generally are not really their own. Their opinions are not their own. They have conditioned responses to topics and situations which were induced into them, either from their parents then reinforced through school then backed by media, fiction and even novels. This is an all-pervasive, scientific, connected system to make you the way you are – which certainly is not to make you happy.

Those who get offended by the truth, remember, I'm talking in generalities. There's always the odd exception here and there of all ages, different ages, different genders, and it's generally the exception who understands this who gets a hard time in society because they know. They are aware and they're living amongst those who are unaware.

I'll pick up some more on this same topic tomorrow night. Tune in then to the site cuttingthroughthematrix.com. And may your god, your gods, your tree, your favorite flower, your favorite pet, or your budgerigar, go with you.
OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  OrgonitePlus on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:01 pm

OrgonitePlus
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  sunflower on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Aho! Mitakuye oyasin!

“Down at the end, round by the corner
Close to the edge, just by a river
Seasons will pass you by
I get up, I get down
Now that it’s all over and done
Now that you find, now that you’re whole”
From the music group Yes, Close to the Edge.
In many of the Lodges that I offer, I often find myself simply sitting before my computer screen and wondering just exactly might come next.
It’s a synergy of being completely open to Source and allowing my smaller self or Ego, to step aside and allow communication to spring forth in whatever form it may wish.
As I pondered my computer screen just moments ago, I heard the song start playing in my head, and had to stop a moment to ponder just what it might mean or where it may be leading me for today’s Lodge.
In our Multiverse, there are defined and powerful systems set into place that help to keep all of “this”, sorted and held into place.  Virtual markers of sorts, that create the known and unknown boundaries between our perceived realities.
As an example, there are a tremendous amount of quasi scientific truths that pepper our field of perceptions, and they all have different names and definitions.   We have such technologies such as what Royal Raymond Rife introduced some years ago, and it’s ground breaking concepts are still in use today.   For those unfamiliar with Rife technology, the thought is that for every malady or illness, disease or infection, the underlying bug, virus, bacteria or condition, has a vibrational signature.  A footprint of sorts.   Rife was able to determine, for instance, that salmonella, a nasty bacterial infection, could be destroyed by subjecting the bacteria to a frequency or vibration to weaken or destroy the pathogens by energetically exciting destructive resonances in their constituent chemicals.
We have another technology called Radionics.  Here is a explanation from Wikipedia….
According to radionics practitioners, a healthy person will have certain energy frequencies moving through their body that define health, while an unhealthy person will exhibit other, different energy frequencies that define disorders. Radionic devices purport to diagnose and heal by applying appropriate frequencies to balance the discordant frequencies of sickness. Radionics uses “frequency” not in its standard meaning but to describe an imputed energy type, which does not correspond to any property of energy in the scientific sense.[4]
In one form of radionics popularised by Abrams, some blood on a bit of filter paper is attached to a device Abrams called a dynamizer, which is attached by wires to a string of other devices and then to the forehead of a healthy volunteer, facing west in a dim light. By tapping on his abdomen and searching for areas of “dullness”, disease in the donor of the blood is diagnosed by proxy. Handwriting analysis is also used to diagnose disease under this scheme.[3]
Having done this, the practitioner may use a special device known as an oscilloclast or any of a range of other devices to broadcast vibrations at the patient in order to attempt to heal them.[3]
Albert Abrams claimed to detect such frequencies and/or cure people by matching their frequencies, and claimed them sensitive enough that he could tell someone’s religion by looking at a drop of blood.[3] He developed thirteen devices and became a millionaire leasing his devices,[3][5] and the American Medical Association described him as the “dean of gadget quacks,”[5] and his devices were definitively proven useless by an independent investigation commissioned by Scientific American in 1924.[6]
Here is the link for the above explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radionics
What you might see just from the two examples I have given, is the similarity in seeing both our bodies and the diseases that we are challenged with from a view point of frequencies.
Ah, now we are getting somewhere!
AHO!
Did you know there is a belief and a common usage by some folks, that you can create ANY medicine for any condition or disease, with a pen, a glass, and some water?
What say you Spirit Walker!?!
*GASP*
It points back to what I just shared, and also some of what I have shared in previous Lodges.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
In our Multiverse, everything has a number and a vibration or frequency.  Everything.
These numbers, or codes, define Creation.
So in principal, we have a clear glass filled with water.   We write down on a small piece of paper a WORD, and we tape this to our glass of water.  Or, we can just as easily write that WORD on the glass itself with a marker.
Dr. Emoto, a visionary researcher from Japan, has been studying water for years now, and published many amazing and wonderful studies showing how this works.   If you write LOVE on your glass of water, a sample taken of that water, froze, then studies under a powerful microscope, shows the water structure, and it is Divinity in form itself.   Now write instead HATE, and the water structure looks horrible, malformed and sickly.
How can this be?
Ah, because you gave the water instructions, in written form, to BE something beyond simple water.  You told it to embody and vibrate to the frequency of either LOVE or HATE.
Are we getting closer now?
You can write down, for instance, ANTIVENOM, and keep it handy if you were ever to cross paths with a venomous snake and get an unwanted venom injection.
You can write down the name of any pharmaceutical substance, even plain old asprin, and the water will be infused with the vibration of that WORD, and will restructure itself to carry that vibration.
Why is this important?
It’s another huge clue for all of us, helping us to find and recognize some very evident truths that surround us all.
In my last Lodge, I shared some very special things that happened in my journey towards becoming a Shaman.
With all the love and utmost respect, I will share one last thing that my mentor shared with me one day in the not so distant past.
“My boy, you have seen now, and experienced, the Truth of our World.  You have seen and felt, our connection to the Mother, and all of her Creations.  You KNOW that everything you see around us, is alive and conscious.  Everything!  Let me share one very big secret that I have never told anyone else.  Better yet, let me demonstrate to you the most powerful Medicine that I know, and I am so honored to hold this knowledge, for it is Sacred.”
At this point, Shaman Jacques got up from the little table that we sat at on his deck, and slowly walked over to a Dandelion weed in his yard.  He bent down, and appeared to be whispering to the plant, and with great delicacy, he pinched off the tiny yellow flower head, and brought it over to me.
“My boy, I have a gift for you, please accept it.”  He handed the yellow Dandelion flower to me and asked me to first smell it.
I did and jumped in surprise!
It was MINT!!!!!
It totally smelled like the most fragrant mint I had ever sensed.   The smile on his face, watching me, was hilarious.
“Now my boy, EAT IT!”
Uh….. OK!
And Great Spirit, it tasted like MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What!?!
YEP!
Looking at Jacques, I had a thousand questions running through my head, but could hardly get my mouth open to ask.
He laughed, with delight, and leaned over to me and said….
“You now know the greatest secret in our Universe.  My boy, when I knelt down to that flower, I did three things.  I told the flower that I SEE YOU.   I gave it recognition of BEING alive.  I told it I love you.  I gave it respect and honor for BEING alive.  And finally, I humbly asked it to become MINT, for my need was great, and knew it would help if I asked.”
I sat there with a my face rapidly going from a goofy smile to a very daft look.
No shit!
No shit.
“Down at the end, round by the corner
Close to the edge, just by a river
Seasons will pass you by
I get up, I get down
Now that it’s all over and done
Now that you find, now that you’re whole”
Now that YOU find, now that YOU’RE whole……
AHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spirit Walker

Last edited by sunflower on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunflower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunflower on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:14 pm

A Shaman’s Deaths, Part Seven: Love’s Last Request
Posted on July 12, 2011 by Shaman Tony Geron

Aho! Mitakuye Oyasin!

The weather continued to be dicey, and with the quick accumulation of snow, we would be basically stranded until things warmed up.  The drive down would be treacherous, and there were no guardrails for the hardest part, nothing but a winding logging road with a very steep drop off on one side, and a carved outer wall into the mountain, on the other.

And yet, the drive down to Ingles and back was almost boring, after my two day ordeal on the mountain.  I spent almost fifty dollars on nothing but “beast”, as Jacques used to refer to any form of meat for consumption.  Upon my first meeting Jacques, I had been informed that he was a vegetarian, and that under no circumstances could I bring any dead “beast” into his home, for either storage or preparation to eat.  Of course that was back when Black Crow Woman was his Lady, and it was many of her house rules that always had me wondering if I would return again or not.

Needless to say, an ice chest and a fire pit was enough to keep her off my back, and for Shima to join me eating beast most nights!  The Black Crow Woman had hated me from the very first time we had met, as if two extremes on the scale of Light and Dark had collided, and sparks flew constantly.

Oh well!  Kev would later remark she never stood a chance and would be heading back to Australia one day soon, but that is yet another story for another time.

Aho!

The drive back only got a little more fun when I hit some icy spots on the upper dirt and gravel road parts. I squealed with delight, Kev cursed me soundly.

Shima ate well that night.

One very large T-Bone steak was destroyed by here in less than a minute, and I didn’t even have to cook it for her!  As I waited for some burgers and dogs to cook, I would toss Shima uncooked hot dogs, she leaping some four or five feet in the air with excitement and hunger.  She would catch them halfway into her mouth, then suck them in and gobble.

It was a sight to behold.

Maybe two or three seconds per hot dog, I believe she ate one whole pack I had bought before I even knew it. Once our food was cooked, we celebrated our return in style, and we could not stop, it seemed, to re-live every moment of our adventure, going over the details with both wonder and delight.

That night I curled up on the floor again, giving Kev the spare bedroom to sleep in, and lay there on my back, just trying to let it all digest.

Shima, her nails clacking on the tiled floor, would come over and lick the top of my head for a few minutes, then return to her bed near the warm and roaring wood stove, this being repeated several times during the night.

Our bond, Shima and I, was stronger than ever. Shima knew I loved her completely, I had been willing to die to save her, and there was no doubt in my mind that she both knew that, and would always love me in a special way from that day forward.

In the years after, occasionally I would “pop” in to check on Jacques or Shima, using one of my gifts to bi-locate through my Spirit.  I would always get a call after I did such, with Jacques asking if I had “come” by?  The first time I did, Jacques could not figure why Shima had suddenly went nuts in the house, and was following my ghost where ever it went.

He couldn’t understand that she could see me, clearly, and I her.

He didn’t understand how large my penchant was for tomfoolery either!

Smile.

OK, so I would play some tag with Shima while in Spirit, and would cheat and run through the walls or go up through the ceiling!

Bigger smile.

Sigh.

Once a kid, always a kid, I suppose.

Yeah, Shima tried to follow me through one of the walls that first time, and hit it with a huge thunk, knocking over some things on the nearby shelves, causing a few paintings to tilt.  With her thick Pit bull skull, she would shake it off and scramble to follow me by finding the nearest doorway into the next room.

Thus the perplexed calls from Jacques about his Shima girl…

“My boy, the Shima girl has lost her mind.  She thinks you are here, and is howling and running around, with pure delight!”

I must remind myself to not admit what I just wrote, should the subject ever come up, for I’m sure dearest Jacques would wet himself laughing at my antics.

Carolyn was as good as her word and called that very next day.  It was now Valentines Day, and she called to tell me how much she loved me, and adored my Soul.

As a matter of fact, she called daily while we were there, but not for the reasons you might think.

Carolyn, my dearest sister, was herself, dying.

Upon calling me the next day, she finally told me that she was losing her battle against cancer, badly, and that she was now both desperate and scared.  I was stunned to hear this from her, for she was always so filled with joy and energy, and was always telling me how she was making progress in her battle against it.

I was beyond devastation, how could this be?  My recent experience now seemed like a distant memory, as I came to grips with her words.

She was dying.

Great Spirit, NO!

Carolyn knew exactly why I was the one that had to help her, she told me this in our conversation: Using the techniques and teachings she had shared with me, I was the only man living that she knew that could grasp it and attempt to remove it all from her.  It was in her right breast, and she admitted that her breast was now flat, like a piece of paper, with no fat or muscle left inside, the cancer had eaten it all away.  It was also in her lymphatic system, and she had a large tumor in her right underarm.

She told me it would take us three days to rid her of the cancer, with me working on her, and her trying to remain in her body, and not make that final disconnection.  She was very weak, and said I would have to help to build up her strength before I “did it”.

My mind was reeling.

I would never had met Jacques if it hadn’t been for Carolyn.  I had never met Carolyn physically, and yet we were as close as siblings, with often the hint of perhaps something even more between us.  She had initiated me into my own Mastery, and I was constantly amazed and thrilled by all she shared with me over the years.

I went into Commando mode, once I realized just how serious this all was now, and that every day going forward would be yet another test for me, but in a different way…

I loved Carolyn, I loved her so dearly and deeply.  I always tried to keep separation in my “work” helping others, simply because of the emotional backlash or harm that often came my way when I got too close to my “patient”.

This was different for me, somehow.  I could not say no, or decline to try.  Her very life was hinging on me doing some amazing healing on her, and I wasn’t sure I could.  I had to chase that from my mind, I couldn’t fall into any uncertainty.

Not this time.  Not with her.

I spent the first two days, wrapped in the Bison skin and on the floor.  I “pretended” I was with Carolyn, and that I was holding her in my arms, against my body, flooding her with Life Force and energy.  We stayed connected via the phone as I did this, often spending hours in silence, each of us breathing together, yet not truly conscious of it.  She would moan at times, and I would “feel” a spike of hurt through our connection.  The spike felt like a hot iron rod being thrust through my skull, it was intense and would leave me shaking for a moment.

On the third day, Carolyn was ready, and I, well I was as ready as I ever could be.

After she settled herself in her room, making sure of no interruptions or distractions on her end, she called.  I didn’t wish to lay down for this one, so I was on my feet and walked outside to once again breath in the surrounding beauty, and get myself focused.

She told me she was ready, and so I began.

“Points of Creation, Points of Geometry, I pull the Grid of the Multi-verse, before me!”

“I AM He who holds the Office of the Christ, I AM the Solar Christed ONE, I now CALL upon the Universe, to ASSIST ME!” I roared.

Instantly I was connected to Carolyn, my Spirit there in her room with her.  “Hey Honey!” was her instant confirmation over the phone.

I smiled, but pressed on.  I “switched” my vision to X-Ray, and viewed her body.

It was far worse than she had told me.  I could “see” the cancer, and it was almost everywhere inside of her now.  I could even see tendrils of it up in her brain, and gasped out loud, despite my attempts to control my emotions.

“Oh Great Spirit Carolyn!”

“I know Honey, I have tried to hide it for a while now.”

OK.  What the heck do I do now?

The answer was immediate, in my head, as if I had asked the question out loud, and now gotten a verbal response.

“Erase it.  Erase the cancer, use your gift and DELETE it from her body.”

Sigh.

More voices… don’t “they” ever tire of me and my questions?

“Hang on sweetie, I know what to do now, and I’m not sure how this is going to feel for you.” And I went IN her, and started to follow the cancer, and wiped it out, piece by piece. Minutes of silence became hours, me not even aware of any passage of time, I was so intensely focused on my task.

“Honey, YOU DID IT!” Carolyn suddenly shouted.  “You did it, I was watching everything you did, and you just erased the very last piece in that gland on my neck.”

I took a long deep breath, feeling relief and shuddering.

We both saw “it” happen at the same time, within seconds of her declaration.

A beam of energy suddenly came out of nowhere, and hit Carolyn directly upon the Crown of her head.  She screamed and I gasped.  Something was in the beam, and it crawled into her body from the beam.  We could both see it, it was insect like, but large, and it was morphing as we watched it.

It morphed into cancer, and it was suddenly back in every place I had just cleaned.

“Nooooooo!” Carolyn screamed, followed by, “how can this be?”

I was pacing on the deck now, and was even in more shock than Carolyn.

What had just happened?  How could it happen?  What was that, and how could it just appear like that out of nowhere, and blast through her like that?

Was ANY of this real?  Or had I finally gone around that final curve, only to meet my own insanity?

Sigh.

No, it was real and happening, and my dearest Carolyn was screaming now, and it was directed at everyone and everything, especially me.  I was somehow now responsible, she screamed over and over, and she would not allow me to respond.  She hung up on me, and I was just standing there, awaiting a stiff breeze to blow me over.

I told Jacques and Lady Catherine of all that had transpired, they were both aghast.  No calls to Carolyn were answered, she refused to speak to any of us.

They both looked at each other and shook their heads, knowing how deeply I loved Carolyn, and how this had struck me a tremendous blow.  I was crying, not even aware that I was, and babbling about what I had seen.  What was that thing, and how could it enter her and morph the way it had?

I never heard from Carolyn again after that, my one email that she did respond to was beyond crazy, she had ranted about me keeping her from her Soul Mate, and how I had ruined her life.

When I received the email from Kind Owl, telling me of her passing, I wept.  I wrote Carolyn a final letter, and sent it off, knowing she would never get it.

But her Mom did.  And she responded.

The cancer had entered Carolyn’s brain, there, near the end, and she lost all touch with reality, her Mom told me.  When she realized who I was, she thanked me profusely, and told me how dearly Carolyn had loved me in return.  She knew of that final healing session, and what had happened after.  She told me she respected no other man in this life as much as me, for the love I had shown for her daughter, and knew it to be sincere and special.

That drive home from Jacques I hardly remember.

Later, that conversation with Carolyn’s Mom would play over and over again in my mind, as I found peace at last in her passing, and knew that she truly did know of my love for her, she had shared our bond with her Mom.

I had died twice and lived, and yet, I had lost the one most important person in my new life.

Ah, but “lost” is a funny word when you are gifted, and especially when you receive so many invisible guests each day.

Yep, Carolyn came to see me one night, as I lay awake and counted again, the sleep evading me.

And we danced, oh we danced that night, and the very stars themselves, played a slow, beautiful waltz, as we wheeled our way across the Heavens, life no longer a separation for our Love!

Aho!

Spirit Walker
sunflower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunflower on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Shortly after my one year stay living in downtown Washington DC, I moved back to Maryland to get a bigger place once again – I now had my oldest daughter living with me again, and the one bedroom apartment was simply not big enough. Upon leaving Maryland to move into the District, I had cancelled my Comcast account and signed up with a new ISP, Starpower for my internet services and email.  Now I was faced with reversing that, and reactivating Comcast again.
I always use my full name as my email address.  After confirming my account setup, I went to create my email account, and lo and behold, it was UNAVAILABLE!  Huh!?!   Comcast claimed that email address was already taken and active. Innocently, I inquired how many other people with my name currently had service with them?  Oh.  Well, none.  OK.  Could it be that it was MY old email account and had never been deleted or turned off?  Well, yes!  Ah.
Within an hour I had my email setup and working again, Microsoft Outlook connected and suddenly, I had over 1000 emails downloading to my computer!   Ugh!  A years worth of spam, or so I initially thought.
Going through all of the emails, one stuck out due to it’s title: Awaken the Master Within, by Reverend Carolyn Fumia.  Do I know her?  Nah…  But that title!  I opened it and nearly fell over.  She was beautiful, and somehow, my Soul told me, I knew her.  Instant recognition.  It was a profound feeling.  Well, well!
I wrote to her immediately, and told her of the circumstances, wondering how I got on her email list.  She had no idea! Carolyn was simply a delight to talk with, and after trading several emails, we finally exchanged numbers, and spoke for over 3 hours that first time.  It seemed like we were long lost siblings, as we shared our lives and were thrilled to see how many ways they matched.  I learned about Carolyn’s Ministry, to help others to heal themselves, claiming their Creator given gifts and privileges, ultimately becoming our own Master in all things.
She was a force to be reckoned with! Her energy blew even my very high level away, in humble comparison.  We both marveled at how Spirit made sure that we would meet, albeit through online correspondence initially.
One day as we spoke, Carolyn shared a previous part of her life, when she lived with a very dear friend for a little over a year, near Asheville,  North Carolina.   I had shared my many diverse experiments with Carolyn, telling her all about Orgone Energy, and some of the devices and healing pendants I had made utilizing that form of energy.  As it turned out, the friend she had stayed with also built Orgone Energy devices, and she crowed about what she called his Sunny Sky producer, that would clear the sky of pollutants and other nasty things.  Wow.  She promised to introduce me to this man, for she just knew that we would become instant best friends.  Carolyn was absolutely right.  When he called, we spoke for almost four hours, laughing and interrupting each other, often finishing the other’s sentence!  I am proud to call this man my mentor, teacher, Brother, and friend.   But that story telling is for another day, regarding one “Galactic Kick-Ass Shaman”.
I asked Carolyn to give me one of her empowerment sessions, and we made plans to do it the following Sunday afternoon. She promised me it would take about an hour, and we would do it over the phone together.
The session was beyond anything I had experienced to that point, the energy unlike anything I had ever felt.   I was told I was being anointed with the “Office of the Christ” energy, tied into the Meta-Verse’s Grid.
She told me of the many Houses within our Father’s mansion, and that I was to be presented with the Key, to access all levels of our reality.  Twenty-One levels of Creation, or to some that would mean, the 21st Dimension, compared to our 3rd density existence.  Carolyn gave me mere seconds of warning before “escorting” me to this “place”, this 21st Dimension, and she merely said “Do you know the story of the Phoenix, rising from the ashes?”   Me: “Why yes I do, why?”  Her: “You are about to become that Phoenix, hold on, don’t panic, and allow the process to complete!”
An unearthly force “grabbed” me, pulling me out of my body, and I “felt” as if I was being lifted up.  Carolyn was singing, later she claimed she was singing in “Angelic” language, for I couldn’t understand one single word, but the very words themselves seemed to seer me with heat, and up and up we went.  The Cosmic Elevator stopped, and I was there, and I was blind and burning alive, and I screamed with all of my Soul.   Every single tiny shred of consciousness was BURNING, the heat/energy was too intense for me to survive, I felt myself disintegrating, unable to stop the process or understand what I had agreed to do.  And then a flash, and I could suddenly see!  The pain abated completely, and I “stood” upon a land that resembled no other.  Words have yet to be created to describe that landscape, the air, the intense Energy of Life that I felt I was immersed in while standing there bewildered.
“You made it!!!” Carolyn suddenly screamed in my ear, forgetting I was still in my physical body with the phone plastered to the side of my head.  “Huh!?  What?  Carolyn??  How do I get back?”  She laughed, her laughter always reminding me of crystal bells, and said “Slide honey, slide, like you are at the very top of the stairwell, hop on the banister and slide back down!”
“Oh!”  Well I can do that!
Ah, back again in my own body.   “You made it?  Umm, Carolyn, what did you mean when you just said that?”  Again the tinkling laughter.  “I wasn’t sure if you would really survive the process honey.”  OH.  Gulp.  OK.  “Carolyn, if I didn’t love you, I might be really, really upset with what you just said!”  I growled but finally laughing myself as well.
“Now you can instantly access that level and energy anytime you wish.  Merely imagine you are stepping into an elevator, and punch the button for 21!”
“OK, it’s that easy?” I replied.  “Then let’s give a whirl right now, I want to practice!”  And I did just as she said, I created my elevator in my mind, stepped in, and hit the top button, 21.  WHOOSH!  I felt myself fly out of my body, and again I stood upon the land, unable to decipher what I was seeing and experiencing, but still feeling a tiny bit proud that I could do it!  I soaked in the energy of the level, now feeling invigorated by it, not burning at all, and easily recreated my elevator to descend back down.
“Well damn, you got it!” she laughed.  “Did you see me just go?” I asked.  “Yep, like a bottle rocket with a Saturn booster!” she crowed.
Time never seemed to cooperate after that special day, to allow us to connect and laugh together as often as we both desired.  My Awakening had changed me in ways I still had not recognized or could easily understand, and both Fate and Spirit made sure that Carolyn and I would dance together again, but under much different circumstances.
The Reverend Carolyn Fumia had changed my life, and was now one of my dearest friends.  Our lives would be forever more intertwined, and she would reappear a few years later, to bare witness to my Ascension into the Light, the night I died on a mountain.  But that tale too is for another telling….
Aho!
Spirit Walker
The Reverend Carolyn Fumia
sunflower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: